Andrew's Abstinence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think about getting on my knees and putting my lips around your cock. I think about looking up at you while I suck it and seeing the pleasure on your face, knowing that I'm making you feel good," Becky hissed. Andrew's cock stirred at the image, his sister's hand lightly digging into his chest.

"I think about waking up with you and stroking your cock in my hand or putting it between my tits until you cum on me," Becky whispered, her voice low and hot, her breath against his neck in the near dark.

"Stop it, Becky," Andrew hissed.

"Are you going to go tell Mom that I want my brother to push his cock in my pussy and fuck it?" Becky teased, her hand drifting down to the band of his shorts.

Andrew's breath caught in his throat. The feel of her body, the filthy words, and the images those words conjured in his horny, teenage mind, had his cock straining. He wanted to touch it. He wanted Becky to touch it. Her fingers lightly raked across his skin, teasing the waistband of the shorts.

"No. I'm not going to tell Mom," Andrew whispered, "Just... Becky, it's not right."

"It's right," Becky countered, "No one will ever love you like your big sister, right? I can show you how to do it right."

Her fingers slipped past the band of his shorts and brushed his erect cockhead. Andrew groaned at the feeling.

"You can just let me touch it and stroke it for you," Becky said, "It's so hard, Drew. I can feel how hard your cock is."

Her fingertips gently tickled the head of his cock.

"I... If I let you do it... If I let you touch it, just once, you'll stop?"

"No," Becky answered, "If you let me touch it and stroke it, just once, then I'm going to want to suck it, too. I really want to suck your cock, Drew."

Andrew shivered and Becky grasped the head of his cock in her hand.

"You can't suck it," he said, "But... If you really want to you can... you can touch it. Please. That has to be enough."

"You mean it?" Becky asked, excitement clear in her tone.

"Just once."

Becky shifted, getting to her knees. Before Andrew knew what was happening, she'd unsnapped her lingerie top and pulled it off, baring her naked tits to him. She urged him onto his back and tugged at the string of his shorts, untying it and yanking them down.

"Becky!" Andrew hissed.

"I can't touch it with them on," she said and reached for his boxers, hooking her fingers into the band and tugging on them. Andrew's cock sprang free, bobbing happily in front of her eyes. Becky wasted no time, wrapping her hand around its length and gently giving it an experimental stroke. Andrew groaned and his cock twitched in her hand. Becky lay on her side, resting her head on his chest, and looked at his erect cock. Slowly, she began to pump it and stare at it.

"You've got a beautiful cock," she whispered, "It feels so good. Do you like that?"

"Uh huh," Andrew answered, his eyes glazed and breath ragged.

"You could let me do this every day for you," Becky said, bringing her face closer to his cock, until Andrew could feel her hot breath on it, "I'd love to stroke it like this every day."

Andrew rested his hand on her blonde head and gripped his sheet with the other, his resolve a memory. Nearly two weeks without an orgasm and now here was his own sister, slowly pumping his cock and saying the dirtiest, most sinful things. He shouldn't be doing it, but it was too hard to say no. His cock had a mind of its own.

"I can stroke it really nice for you, just like this," Becky whispered, "Until it's big and hard, throbbing in my hand. Any time you want it, you can just pull it out and I'll do it for you."

"Becky..." he groaned, his cock twitching in her hand.

"I can make it big and hard like this and you can push it right into my mouth," Becky hissed.

"No!" Andrew protested, weakly, and his cock jerked in her hand.

"No? In my warm, horny, little pussy then?"

"Becky! I'm..."

"You like that idea," Becky said happily, stroking harder, "That would feel so good. You can do it, Drew. Just spread me open and push that big dick into me whenever you're hard."

"Oh! Oh no!" Andrew sputtered and began to cum on her fist.

Becky quickly took action, pushing the spurting head of his cock between her lips and sucking on the sensitive glans, making Andrew writhe and gasp as the pleasure of her tongue flicking across his erupting cock spooned his seed into her hungry mouth. Becky moaned happily as her brother drained his balls, his hand on her head and his body jerking in orgasm. Gradually, the intensity of his cum began to fade, but Becky nursed lovingly on his cockhead to ensure she'd gotten all he had. When she felt his hand leave her head, she came up, licking her lips, holding his spent penis in her hand.

"Thanks, Drew," she said and kissed his chest, "I'll come back and do it again in the morning, okay?"

Andrew, guilty and flushed stammered, "You... you weren't supposed to suck it!"

"I didn't suck it," Becky said, "I just stroked it and swallowed your cum so it wouldn't make a mess. Do you want me to suck it until it's hard again?"

"What? No! We shouldn't have done that," Andrew said.

"I thought it was great. Just let me stay here tonight, and I can do it for you again in the morning, okay?"

Andrew, blushing, pulled his shorts back on.

"We can't do that again, Becky. It's wrong. I'm such a pervert!" he grumbled, rolling onto his side.

"It's my fault," Becky admitted, snuggling back against him, her naked breasts in his back and arm around his waist once more, "Your sister's a big slut that wants your cock. It's all my fault. You should be punishing me for tempting you."

"What? I'm not going to punish you! Just... we can't do that again. Can we just go to bed?"

Becky fell silent and let him turn out the light.

***

Andrew awoke to the feeling of Becky pumping his cock once again. Groaning in pleasure, disgust, and self-loathing, he opened his eyes and watched his topless sister masturbate his erection for a moment longer than he'd intended.

"Becky... No!" Andrew whined.

"No? I can't stroke your big, hard cock for you again? Don't you like it?" Becky asked, gazing up at him happily.

"No! Yes! We can't..."

"Alright," Becky said, sighing, "but I'm just going to keep cockteasing you until you punish me for being bad. Or until you fuck me. Or both."

She released his cock and left the room without another word, leaving the door open. A moment later he heard the shower running down the hall, Becky clearly having left the door open. His cock was still hard and the memory of her hand on it, her mouth swallowing his spunk, Andrew touched his purity ring and felt dirty. He'd broken the vow in the worst way.

He tried not to think of Becky's nude body in the shower right now and her insistent, incestuous pestering. Why was she doing it? Becky started to moan loudly in the shower as she masturbated, moaning his name. Slut. His sister was a slut. The thought made his hard cock jerk happily.

It wasn't fair. He just wanted to be a good and chaste young man, but God had punished him by giving him a slut for a sister. Not just any slut, either. Becky was a gorgeous and horny slut that was willing to do anything for him.

Andrew waited for Becky to finish so that he could clean the remains of her dried spit and his spunk from his still-hard cock. Finally, the water shut off and he heard Becky go to her room. She didn't shut her door. Andrew quickly made his way to the bathroom and closed the door, just as the sound of Becky's vibrator came from her room and she moaned, "Ooh! Punish me, Drew!"

***

When Andrew opened the door, dressed and ready to avoid impurity for the rest of the day, he was greeted by the sight of his naked sister in the hallway. Becky knelt, in front of the door, her round and perfect ass upturned toward him and her head on the floor. She was pushing the vibrating toy into her very aroused cunt and moaning softly.

"Becky! What... what are you doing?" Andrew stammered.

"Oh, fuck! Drew, I need it. Just fuck me, please. Why won't you just fuck your pussy, Drew?" Becky begged

Andrew went from shock to anger. Why couldn't his sister just stop being a slut? It was her fault! She'd tempted him, again and again, pushing him until he'd crumbled. Something snapped and he lashed out, laying a hard slap on Becky's upturned ass.

"Ow! Fuck! Do it, Drew! Punish me! I'm such a slut," Becky wailed, and Andrew spanked her again.

"Stop it! Stop being a slut!" Andrew said, "It's your fault!"

"Oh, yes! It's my fault! I can't stop being a fucking slut for you, Drew," Becky said, her head pressed to the carpet, eyes shut, her body trembling as Andrew spanked her, and then she orgasmed on the toy in her cunt.

Red-faced, Andrew hit her again and yelled, "My... my cock is hard... because of you! It isn't fair!"

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! It's so hard because I'm a slut! Just fuck me and take care of your cock," Becky moaned, continuing to fuck the toy as Andrew spanked her again.

Confused, angry, and horny, Andrew straightened and recoiled at what he'd done. He'd just spanked his naked sister and watched her orgasm from it. His dick had never been harder. It raged in his shorts, jerking as he looked down at the writhing slut with the red ass who was, still, moaning and begging for him to use her.

"Becky... I..." he stammered.

Becky spun around, gasping wildly, and got to her knees, groping his crotch, his hard cock. Andrew groaned. Becky tugged the shorts down and before Andrew knew what was happening his sister had engulfed half of his cock.

"Oh! Oh, shit!" Andrew exclaimed, his hands reflexively settling on Becky's head, though whether he was going to push her away or hold her in place, he wasn't certain.

"Mk mm thase!" Becky mumbled around his cock, looking up at him hungrily.

Andrew had no idea what she was saying. He was still trying to come to terms with the incredible wetness of his sister's tightly sealed lips around his jerking cock, and the incredible feeling of her tongue dancing across the veiny underside of his shaft. Becky took hold of his hands and pressed them more tightly to her head, and then began to fuck her own face with his cock.

"Oh my god!" Andrew gasped, all thoughts of purity forgotten as Becky inhaled his length and began to assault her own throat with his penis.

"Mmm! Hmm!" Becky moaned happily.

His sister continued to moan, pushing the vibrating toy back into her cunt as she slobbered on his dick. Andrew's legs shook and he held onto her head, his fingers twined roughly into her hair as Becky worked his hard length over with her mouth, her body shaking as she came on the toy again. She felt his cock begin to jump and jerk in her mouth. Before he could cum, she pulled back, trailing a thick rope of spit from her lip, and stared up at him.

"I'm not making you cum unless it's in my pussy," she said, laying back on the hallway floor and spreading her legs.

Andrew watched the vibrator slip in and out of her wet pussy, her tits heaving and a slutty fucklust in her eyes as she looked at his wet, hard cock. So close to the point of orgasm, Andrew's brain wasn't working. His cock saw a wet, warm, and inviting hole that it could sink into. It had just been treated to its first feel of a woman's mouth, and now it was being offered another taste of something even sweeter.

"Fuck your pussy, Drew," Becky begged, "You can cum in me. I want it."

Andrew crumbled. He fell to his knees and Becky pulled the toy out of her cunt. She locked her legs around him, pulling him close, and a moment later his excited cock plowed into the tight, welcoming wetness of his big sister's pussy. He grunted and groaned as that perfect sheath of warm pleasure enveloped his length and Becky's arms went around his back, pulling him down on top of her and smashing her tits against him.

"Oh, fuck!" Becky moaned, tossing her head back, "Fuck, yes! Do it, Drew! Fuck your pussy!" Andrew began to pump his cock into her depths, the wet smack of his crotch into her excited cunt echoing off the walls of the hallway.

"Hump your big cock into your sister, Drew," Becky urged, "That's so good, baby. Just fuck your slutty sister. It's so good, Drew. I love that cock!"

Andrew could only groan in pleasure, the feel of his sister's gripping pussy like nothing he'd ever felt.

"Do you still want to wait, Drew? Are you going to wait until you're married for more pussy?" Becky taunted him, humping against his cock, "You don't want to do this every day, all summer?"

"Oh... Oh my god!" Andrew exclaimed and his cock lurched at the thought.

"That's it," Becky said, "That's right, baby. Fuck your big sister. Just cum in my pussy, Drew. That's where it goes. Oh, fuck!"

Purity was the last thought on his mind as Andrew came into his cockteasing sister.

***

12