Andrew's Property Ch. 05

Story Info
Professor and wife continue their submission.
4.4k words
4.52
11.7k
12
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

Andrew's Property -- Chapter 5

The story continues and it also continues to involve themes some find uncomfortable. If submission, both straight and gay, are not your thing, please move on to a different story. For those that do read, I hope it is an enjoyable and arousing experience. That is always my goal.

*******************************************

Kassie had made her point. My pain was hers to inflict. It pleased her and thus it pleased me. My body was still on fire, but the I had found a satisfaction with my situation. I accepted the pain as part of my submission. It didn't make the pain any less painful, but it changed the experience from torture-like to one of satisfied arousal. It was like participating in an extreme sport, the pain was the gain, and in my case the gain was deepening my submission and the strong feeling of satisfaction that created.

But now it was time to submit in another way: train to become a sissy that could deliver great satisfaction to men. My new submissive task was to become the best cock sucker and ass giver so that Theta men would have a toy they could play with that gave them great pleasure and satisfaction.

I was committed to this and was actually excited about learning to be good.

Kassie started with a few reminders.

"We are going to have my current slaves teach you first how to be the best damn cock sucker you can be, and then teach you how to give your ass to be fucked in a way that best offers pleasure to the men who fuck you. And who gets to fuck you faggot?"

"Andrew and Theta Men, Mistress, and of course you and anyone you send my way."

"That's right faggot. Oh, and who gets to fuck your wife?"

"Andrew, Theta Men, and you, plus anyone you ask her to offer herself to."

"What does that make you and your wife?"

"Andrew's property, Mistress. And through that we are also your property and Theta property."

"Good answer slave!" And she slapped my ass hard with her hand. It hurt a bit, but actually mostly made me aroused. "Let's get started making you mouth and ass vehicles of pleasure for real men!"

******************************

Meanwhile across town my wife was arriving at the hotel bar where the Theta regional office staff was having a cocktail after a day of meetings. She had on clothes she knew would soon be removed from her, but in the meantime would be pleasing to the men. Her outfit started with a pair of knee high leather boots that found the sweet spot between sexy, but not too slutty. She wore a pair of tight jeans tucked into the boots that showed off her great ass. Multiple years of yoga had made her flexible and fit, and given her a top tier ass. Her top was a crisscross one that separated her breasts and showed them, and her world class cleavage, to the world. The top was white, and she wore a red bra underneath to celebrate the colors of Theta Chi. The red of the bra was visible under the top, but it was still fully suitable for meeting at the hotel bar. Hanging in her cleavage was a Theta pin on a chain. Andrew had given it to her and told her she should always wear it.

As she entered the bar, a hand found her ass.

"You look entirely fuckable tonight!" Andrew said as he let his hand linger on her firm ass.

My wife looked at him with a questioning look.

"Your Theta pin not only tells the world you are Theta property, but due to some modifications by my very talented sister, it also tracks you. I like to know where my fuck toys are at all times!" He laughed as he showed her an app on his phone showing her as a dot on a map.

"Any chance you just want to take me upstairs and fuck my brains out?" She asked Andrew knowing his answer but asking it anyways.

"No, my slut, tonight you will be available for the amusement and satisfaction of the men over there," he pointed to a group of 5 men at the end of the bar, "although it will be an evening where you will be expected to put your brain on autopilot and just obey the men. Of course, that is now every day in your life."

Andrew laughed, squeezed my wife's ass and pushed her to her date with the Theta regional staff. Sandra took a deep breath and approached the men who would be her masters for the evening.

In the short walk to the Theta men, she found her confidence and strolled right into the center of the men. The interruption of their conversation caused there to be a lull in the banter, and she exclaimed, "Theta men, I am your enthusiastic slut for the evening, how may I pleasure you?"

There was a pause as it took a moment for the men to realize what had just happened, and my wife jumped in, "of course we could start with someone buying me a drink!"

The group laughed. A youngish man closed the gap to Sandra, put his hand behind her head and drew her in and they kissed. It wasn't a brief kiss. They explored each other's mouths and his hands explored her body. He enjoyed her ass then moved his hands to her breasts and fondled them as his forceful kisses continued to hold her attention. Finally, he broke away. Smiled and as she refocused after what was a really top tier level of kissing, one of the Theta men handed her a glass of red wine.

"Thank you, both of you." She said as she accepted the wine, took a sip and turned to the first man, "I hope there is more of that later. Mr. Stevens" It turns out he was a former student and she remembered him quite fondly as someone who was smart and very easy on the eyes.

He smiled, "Definitely, although I think I might have you lose some of the clothes first."

"It will be my pleasure!" She said with sincerity. She then turned to the man who had handed her the glass of wine, "Thank you also, if I am going to serve the Theta men this evening I guess red wine was the obvious choice."

The men all laughed. Interrupting the laughter, a very well built, African American man interjected, "while this is all very cute and nice, I need my cock sucked, your choices are here, or my room upstairs, but either way, it needs to happen now."

To the surprise of the men, and even herself, Sandra smiled, handed the wine to one of the other men, and dropped to her knees. The men quickly formed a circle at the corner of the bar to conceal what was about to occur and my wife reached up and unzipped the man's pants. He fished out a semi-hard cock, smiled at its size and girth, and immediately went at it with one goal in mind: pleasure him fully.

The man smiled as she went to work on his cock. He turned to the others and said, "see gentlemen, this is what a slut does. You can save your kissing; I plan to cum down her slut throat."

By this point Sandra was working hard to pleasure him and cared not that she was in a public place. She was enjoying a large, strong cock and that feeling of complete abandon where all that mattered was the man's pleasure. Andrew had unlocked that feeling in her and she knew she was never going back to the more reserved and self-controlled version of herself. It was enthralling to be pleasuring a man in public and she was greatly looking forward to her reward.

The man grabbed her hair on the back of her head, held it tight and started to face fuck her. He slammed his cock deep into her throat and started to fuck her throat with short thrusts. She fought off her gag reflex and looked up at the man who used her. Her eyes told him to keep going and he did not disappoint. It didn't take long for him to unload down her throat. He stared at her intensely as his cum fired down her throat. He pulled back a bit and filled her mouth and then released her hair, pulled back even further and spurted his last cum shot on her face. It was pure pleasure for him, and Sandra found herself feeling fully pleased and satisfied also because she had served so well.

He slapped his cock against her face a couple of times, turned to the other Theta men and said, "That is how you use a slut, keep it going boys."

And with just a short pause, another cock got thrust into her moth. She refocused and sucked it hard. Only moments later she was tasting her next load of cum. She had to admit that while the first man's cock was nearly perfect, this man's cum tasted better. She sucked every drop out of his cock and then looked up at him. He smiled, pulled out, and then slapped her face. It wasn't an angry or vicious slap, just a "I own you" slap that reminded Sandra she was a Theta slut and nothing more.

Over the next 20 minutes she stayed on her knees and sucked off the remaining three men, and then was offered to the bartender who deposited his own load down her throat.

************************************************

While my wife was performing the duties of a Theta slut, I was furthering my training as a Theta bitch. I too was on my knees as each of Kassie's slaves was having me suck their cock while commenting on my performance. The final conclusion was I didn't suck at sucking, but I still needed more practice. I was too eager just to bob and suck and make the man cum. Round #2 with each man I was required to focus on all the other things I could do to deliver pleasure.

I spent time fondling and licking the men's balls. I learned to suck a testicle into my mouth and gently swirl it around. I licked each cock from base to tip and I learned to go deeper and hold it so the man could feel my throat and know he owned me.

It was both a hard, and enjoyable couple of hours. I swallowed a lot of cum and took an equal amount on the face. After one face coating, Kassie took some photos and send them to Andrew. She laughed when he responded with photos of my wife with an equally cum covered face. She showed me the photos and reminded me that she was getting fully used for the evening by Theta men.

"She is a woman, so even if her technique is not perfect, it is OK because she has tits and a cunt. But you need to be great because you have neither. One more time, only face shots this round. Make him feel his submission as your cum covers his ugly face!"

And round three was a cum fest. I wasn't quite sure how these men still had cum, they were obviously better than I in that department. One after another I was offered the opportunity to suck them off and this round I went all-in and focused on their overall experience. I did bob and suck, but I used my tongue and hands and provided a holistic pleasuring of these men, all while keeping my eyes up to theirs with a genuinely submissive expression on my face and in my eyes.

I got rewarded with cum splatter after cum splatter and by the time the fifth guy was painting my face with his cum I had no dry spots on my face and much of the cum had dripped off my face onto my chest and lower body.

As each man finished, I pulled their cock back into my mouth and sucked them dry and clean. It was an immensely submissive act to remain focused on them even after they had used me, but it came natural now. My conversion from a submissive wannabe to a full-blown submissive was happening at a very fast pace and I was finding myself not resisting the conversion. As I held the final man's balls in my hand and slowly sucked my way off of his cock, I knew that my place was as a sissy cock sucker. It felt right and it felt good to pleasure these men and I immediately started to look forward to my future opportunities to apply my newly found talents to the men of Theta Chi.

Kassie had her camera and took photos of my fully cum-covered face.

"I will send these to Andrew and let him know that phase 1 of your training is complete. But that is enough celebrating, it is time to make you the perfect sissy ass slave. Boys, someone go grab the lube!"

****************************************************

Andrew was sitting at the bar, wiping cum off my wife's face with his finger and feeding it to her. It was almost a kind and gentle moment. Sandra was smiling and enjoying the attention of her master. Andrew's phone buzzed and he opened it and laughed.

"Looks like your hubby is finding his place in our new world!" He showed Sandra the photos of my cum covered face and some of the other shots Kassie had taken including one where I had most of a thick cock in my mouth and was looking up at the man with a highly submissive look. "He seems to be a natural and is going to find himself in high demand at the Theta house once he is fully trained."

Sandra looked at the photo and smiled, "We both seem to have found a new path. I wonder whose fault that is?" She smiled confidently at Andrew, who laughed, scooped a big glob of cum off her cheek and fed it too her.

"I have no idea whose fault it is, but it does seem like you are enjoying your new self. Are you ready to open your pussy as wide as you just did your mouth? I believe the men are looking to take this party upstairs."

Sandra clamped down her lips on Andrews fingers and sucked her way off of them and said sincerely, "I will make you proud!" And with that she got off her bar seat, reentered the circle of men, and looked at the African American man and said, "what does a girl need to do to get a good fuck?"

He smiled, put down his drink, grabbed her hand and they departed towards the hotel elevators. As he exited the circle of friends, he told them, "Give me 30 minutes to break her in, and then you guys are welcome to sloppy seconds."

"My name is Marc, and your name is slut. Any questions?" He told Sandra as they entered the elevator.

"No sir. I am excited about serving you."

As the elevator door shut Marc immediately started to fondle my wife's breasts through her top. He didn't move slowly, or ask for permission, he just started to enjoy himself via Sandra's body. And instead of resisting Sandra pulled her arms back and pushed her chest into Marc's hands. She was a fully obedient Theta slut and her body was his to enjoy however he pleased.

Her nipples were soon rock hard and fully visible. As the elevator stopped a man approximately Sandra's age entered. Sandra knew she was giving them a good view and he was not shy about admiring it, He looked at her, looked down at her breasts, looked back at her and smiled. Sandra took a deep breath to make her chest rise and fall and smiled back. Her purpose was to please men and even though this man was a stranger, his pleasure was still more important than her modesty or embarrassment.

Marc watched this all unfold and whispered in her ear, "let's have some fun."

He turned to the man and said, "If you would like to enjoy her chest and get a world-class blowjob, come join us." He then addressed Sandra, "You would like that, wouldn't you."

Sandra moved forward towards the man, reached out and squeezed his crotch and said, "It would be my pleasure."

The man was not shy, he ran his hand down the side of her face and continued on to her left breast where he squeezed and ran his finger along the outline of her nipple. Sandra let out a genuine moan and pressed herself into his hand.

"I wish I could, but I have to meet my boss at the restaurant up top. But my business meeting should be over by 9pm, so feel free to visit my room later. 727, like the plane." He continued to enjoy Sandra's chest until the elevator stop at the 12th floor where Marc's room was. Sandra reached up and kissed the man on his cheek, squeezed his now-hard cock once again, and said, "If I can, I will visit. You can take me higher, like the plane."

The man laughed, turned to Marc and said, "I think you have a keeper there."

Marc put his hand on Sandra's ass to guide her out and said, "just an obedient slut I plan to fuck. Enjoy your dinner. I am going to enjoy my slut."

The man laughed as the door shut and Sandra continued down the hall tingling with sexual excitement.

As they arrived at the door, Sandra turned to Marc and in full sincerety said, "I am a Theta slut, how may I pleasure you?"

Marc opened the door, held it for her and slapped her ass as she walked in. "I like a woman who will take her time and strip for me. Show me how much you want to please me."

Sandra went to the middle of the room and stood waiting for her master. He sat in the easy chair and simply said, "begin."

Sandra imagined a favorite song in her head and started to sway to the music in her head. She ran her hands over her own body and focused on really feeling the pleasure because she knew that such a display would be pleasurable to Marc.

She came over to him and put her hands on the arm of the chair and danced in a way that displayed her breasts to him. After a few gyrations she backed off and in a slow but fluid motion pulled her top up over her head, stopping as the fabric was wrapped around her wrists and hands over her head and danced some more. She then threw the shirt onto his lap and he laughed a genuine, "that was hot" laugh.

She then spead her legs a bit and stood upright and readhed behind her and unclasped her bra. She moved her hands to the front and pulled her bra off exposing her breasts for Marc.

"These are Theta breasts and are always yours to enjoy, Sir." She said as she pushed each up to where she could suck on her own nipple.

"Keep pleasuring yourself my slut." Marc commanded as he rose, slowly and confidently stripped, walked to her and pushed her down on the bed. He straddled her and put his cock in her cleavage. She cooed, pushed her breasts together and he titty fucked her slowly and with command. After a few minutes of enjoying the feel of her breasts he declared, "time to get fucked."

He then slid down, pulled off both boots, helped her wiggle out of her jeans and her thong. She was now fully naked, laying on the bed awaiting Marc's cock.

Without prompting my wife started to beg her Theta master to fuck her. "Please put your magnificent cock in my Theta-owned pussy. I am yours to use. Fuck me hard, fuck me anyway you want, I am here for your pleasure!"

"I know. And I plan to use you now and anytime I desire." With that he slowly, but strongly entered my wife's wet and willing pussy. She let out a slow, genuine, and highly erotic moan while saying, "God, yes!"

As Marc's cock slid into my wife's wet and waiting pussy, she knew that she was no longer an independent woman. She was property and in a mind-blowing conclusion, she realized that was OK with her. After many years of being a thinker, even an over thinker, she was enjoying not thinking. She had not over thought it and stripped for Marc. She had not second guessed his request to lay on the bed, spread her legs and offer herself to him. And she was not worrying about anything besides how damn good Marc's cock felt as it entered her.

She continued to moan because it felt damn good and she arched her back to be able to take more of him. He smiled at her and pushed as deep as he would go. He held his rock hard cock deep in her.

"You understand that I plan to fuck you when, where, and how I want, anytime I want. And you are never going to object, correct?"

"Absolutely, sir. My pussy is your property."

"So is your mouth, your ass, your tits, and any other part of you I want to use for my pleasure."

"Yes Sir!" Sandra said enthusiastically. "Please fuck me sir. You feel so amazing."

He smiled one more time and then started to slowly slide himself out of her. Just before he exited, he pushed back in. This started slow and then he started to get faster and more forceful. There was some pain involved as his cock was quite big, but mostly pleasure for my wife and she just let herself go and enjoyed both parts of the fucking he was giving her.

Soon he was in a fast, strong rhythm and Sandra was working just as fast towards an orgasm. Not a small, "that felt good" one, but one that arose from deep inside her and was building towards explosion. She was panting and moaning and losing control.

"That's it, slut, let it go. Cum on my cock and feel the joy of being a mindless fuck toy!"

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers
12