Andrew's Property Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FFFuuuuuccckkkkkk!" Sandra screamed as the most intense orgasm of her life told hold of her. She started to cry and moan and scream all at the same time as her body shook and every nerve ending exploded in pleasure. And Marc just kept pounding her. She lifted her head off the mattress and although her mouth was open, no sounds came out. She was frozen in the most pleasurable point of her entire life.

Marc changed his motion and started to swing his body into hers versus the more piston-like approach he had begun with. She fell back onto the bed and basically went limp. The orgasm was totally consuming her. The new motion helped him rub her clit as he impaled her, and that new sensation started her into a second level orgasm she had never experienced before.

Marc took her to a point of euphoria and was holding her there. She couldn't figure out the feeling, she just knew she didn't want it to stop. She never knew that sex could feel this good. She suddenly got a rush of energy and started to slam her body back into Marc. He laughed and encouraged her to let everything go.

"Give yourself completely to me. Bare your soul and become mine. Profess your obedience and devotion to my cock and I will cum in you making you mine forever!"

"Oh God Marc, you own me. I have never felt this good. Cum in me! Please! I am your obedient fuck toy and I will always be enthusiastically available to you and your perfect cock. Take me! Finish me! Make me yours forever!"

As she finished the words and arched herself to receive his thrust, he exploded into her. She could feel him spray his cum into her and clamped her legs down onto him to keep him as deep into her as possible.

"Keep cumming Sir! Fill me completely and know that I am your property always available for whatever pleasure you desire!"

Marc spurted 5-6 large spurts and then after one long, deep final push, pulled out, grabbed Sandra by the hair and violently pulled her off the bed onto her knees and slammed his cock into her mouth.

"Suck me clean bitch!"

His assault hurt and startled her, but she didn't hesitate and hungrily sucked the remaining cum from his cock. She started with a frantic pace and then slowed and savored the feel of his slick cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She looked up at him obediently and focused on his pleasure. He smiled a wicked smile and grabbed her by the back of her head and firmly pulled her onto him until he was deep down her throat and her chin was against her balls.

"Always obey, always serve, always focus on the Man's pleasure. Understood?"

She nodded at him as her eyes bulged and her throat tried to contract and expel his intruding cock. He held her tight. He showed no mercy as he used both hands to hold her impaled on his cock. The only thing that saved her was he was softening after such an intense release.

Finally, he released her and using every ounce of her focus and discipline she held him just a bit longer and then slowly slid off of him. As he exited her mouth she gasped for air as saliva sprayed from her, but she kept her obedient eyes fixed on Marc.

My wife caught her breath and started to cry. The whole experience of obedience and pleasure overloaded her system. Marc laughed as he grabbed her chin, "You have 10 minutes to get cleaned up and re-settled, because my Theta brothers will be coming up to keep your service going. I have broken you and they will make sure you never recover. Tell me what you are and always will be."

"I am a Theta slut."

"Yes, you are, so get your slut ass into the bathroom, get yourself together, and get enthusiastic about spending all night long as the fuck toy you were put on this earth to be!"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for the best fuck of my life. I truly am yours forever."

Marc simply smiled, released her chin and as he moved away said, "I know."

******************************************

Meanwhile back at Kassie's ...


12