Androgeny

Story Info
An ancient immortal female warrior battles slavers.
16.9k words
4.63
2.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Androgeny.

Chapter 1: Great Falls, Montana.

Dustin Martens woke. Every sense he had, other than his eyes and ears, screamed there was someone in his room. Keeping his eyes slitted so the intruder would believe he still slept, he listened and searched the room for what had woken him. He didn't dare move in case the intruder realised he was awake. However, his eyes and ears found nothing.

So, sighing as if he'd become uncomfortable in the position he was in, Dustin moved so that he could search the rest of the room. But no matter where he looked, there was nothing to see or hear, yet still, his senses screamed that there was an intruder.

Dustin began to move again, but as he searched the darkened corners, an arm slipped around his throat and gripped tightly. Then, as he felt a large, firm breast push against his cheek and the tip of something sharp press against the skin under his ear, a woman whispered, "Shut up and hold still. Don't make me cut you!" Then the woman's voice demanded, "Remember who you are! They're here to kill you. If you don't remember who you are, we both die!"

"Who the fuck are you?" Dustin quietly hissed, keeping his voice low despite thinking this was a dream or a case of mistaken identity.

"Your mother."

"Mum?" Dustin questioned, knowing the size and strength of the woman holding him down meant it wasn't his mother, Lucy. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not your 'mum'," the voice corrected. "I'm your mother. You were expelled from my vagina more than three thousand years ago."

Despite the knife held to his cheek, Dustin replied, "I turned eighteen yesterday. What on earth are you talking about?"

"Fuck!" The woman swore. "You assimilated your chosen personality completely, didn't you? You didn't retain your previous memories when you assumed this body and became this person totally."

"Lady, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about," Dustin quietly snarled, still heeding her demand to be quiet.

"Remember!" The woman repeated. "Remember, or die, and kill me with you!"

Dustin had no idea what the woman wanted, but he tried to do what she commanded, so he loosened the restraints on his memory and remembered. Suddenly, memories of hundreds, maybe thousands of lives coursed through his mind.

"Yes!" His 'mother' quietly crowed. "Remember the first. Forget those that came after, and remember who you are!"

An image formed in his subconscious --A woman: Tall, around 178 cm (5ft 8in), weighing about 56 kg (125 lbs). Black: So black as to shine like ebony. Lips: Full and pouting. Teeth: White, even and gleaming. Eyes: Dark brown, appearing black, with corneas gleaming even whiter than her teeth. Her eyes, nose, mouth and chin in perfect symmetrical sync. Breasts, waist and hips in perfect symmetry, 35-26-35.

Then a memory formed --Tall, muscled, her King's body lying dead and bloodied on the battlefield behind her, taking up the 'King's' headdress, then leading her warriors against the white slavers. She'd bested the best of the rest, her King the only one to have bettered her in battle on the night of their marriage, so her King's warriors followed her eagerly.

That day, this 'warrior-queen' led her tribe to victory, despite the odds stacked against them and ruthlessly slaughtered the white invaders as she ignored their pleas for mercy.

"Good!" His 'mother' whispered. "Now change!"

Unable to comprehend what she meant, Dustin did nothing.

Despairing, the woman said, "Change and fight. Remember, and we have a chance of getting out of here alive and keeping your family safe."

'Change?' Dustin thought.

But suddenly, he remembered the woman in his memory's name, प्रातः सूर्य (Morning Sun), and felt himself change. His body shortened from the 193 cm (6ft 4in) he was to 178 cm (5ft 8in). His weight plummeted from a podgy 96 kg (212 lbs) to 56 kg (125 lbs), and he could feel breasts, large but firm, forming on his chest as his 7-inch cock retracted and something else (?) appeared.

His mother fingered his newly formed 'button' and cried, "Yes!", then showed 'him', no, her, the weapons that she held. Taking the battle axe in her strong hands, Morning said, "Mother, what are we facing here?

"They've found you again, baby," दिनं प्रभात इति (Day Dawning) answered, "It's time to fight to escape, then run again, and re-establish yourself elsewhere."

"Why don't we kill them and be done with it?"

"Because they can't be permanently killed. Every time we kill one, another gets added to their number, and they become stronger and faster than before. The last time they came for you, we barely escaped."

"Why do they want to kill me? I don't understand," Morning asked.

Day hissed, "Remember! You must remember!" Then she tweaked Morning's tits and fingered her button again.

'Were she and her mother intimate?' Morning wondered. She didn't think so, but there was a familiarity to her mother's caress, so maybe they were. What Morning did know was that as her sexual arousal grew, her memories strengthened, and she felt her mind, her psyche, becoming more attuned to the body she now inhabited.

Feeling her mind mesh with her memories, Morning answered her own question, "My ability to shapeshift! They believe I carry it in my blood and can harvest it from me if they kill me and drain me dry."

Knowing now, Morning asked the only question that mattered now, "How many and how long have we got?"

"Five, and they're here now," Day yelled as she dove apart from her daughter, creating a gap and two single targets for their attackers to aim for.

The bedroom door crashed in, and five hulking, ogre-sized men boiled into the room, their spears stabbing towards the bed. Morning contemptuously slapped the first two spears aside with her axe, shattering their shafts and rendering them temporarily useless. Her counter swing sheared an arm off one of her assailants and cut a thick gouge across another's stomach, spilling his entrails onto the floor.

At Day's shouted, "No!" Morning held back her killing blow and turned to face her third attacker. Day had laid one of the other two assailants out unconscious but seemed to be struggling to contend with her second as the close confines of the bedroom's corner were more suited to the stabbing spear than Day's swinging sword.

Not thinking, Morning swiftly spun and side-kicked Day's opponent in the back of the head, slumping him unconscious and forward onto Day's stabbing sword.

"Maraigh sinn, a shoithí, agus troid deich amárach! (Kill us, you bitches, and fight ten tomorrow!)", the final man shouted.

Ignoring him, Morning casually took off an arm and a leg before turning her back and walking out of the room, still proudly naked. Despite the damage to the man-like creatures in her bedroom, Morning knew that none of their wounds were fatal. However, it would take weeks, possibly months, before their limbs regrew and their injuries healed, and they could confront Morning and her mother again.

As was typical, after the adrenalin rush of the fight and the closeness of death, Morning was horny! Fortunately, a man she vaguely remembered as the father of the boy's body she had morphed from walked into the room demanding to know who she was, what she was doing naked in his home, and what the ruckus had been about.

Looking at her mother, Morning growled, "You'd think civilians would be grateful when you save their sorry asses, wouldn't you?"

Smiling, her libido also racing, Day answered, "I'm sure you can make him say sorry many times before day rises! But who shall I have to apologise to me?"

"He looks somewhat virile," Morning disparagingly stated. "Perhaps he has enough apology for us both."

Morning stalked across to... Greg! She remembered..., ready to pounce like a savannah cat on her prey. Terrified, Greg began backing up, mumbling that he was calling the cops. Morning never gave him the chance to. Like that remembered cat, Morning pounced on him and swiftly had him naked and on his back on the floor. Then, taking his solid, swiftly hardening tool in her strong hand. Morning straddled Greg and lowered her ragingly hot cunt onto it.

Day avidly watched her daughter taking the man as she slowly stroked her clit through her leather trousers. Day hoped the man was at least virile enough to last long enough for her to get some relief.

As Day watched her daughter ride the man, the woman Morning's assumed body called Lucy entered the lounge to see what had happened to her husband.

"Greg!" She shouted, shocked and outraged. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"He's fucking my daughter," Day pointed out as she avariciously studied the newcomer. Day, as she grabbed the woman, thought, 'Dick is better for quenching the raging fires of celebrating life after a struggle to the death, but a pussy and mouth will do.'

Her hands sure, Day swiftly removed the gown from Lucy's shoulders and dropped it to the floor, leaving Lucy naked and vulnerable. Then, taking Lucy's hand, Day pulled her close as she found Lucy's rapidly stiffening left nipple with her thumb and deftly strummed it, simultaneously kissing the middle-aged woman with every ounce of skill she had. Next, moving her hand from the middle of Lucy's back onto her slightly flabby ass, Day forced her knee between Lucy's thighs and rubbed her thigh over Lucy's clit.

"Stop, please." Lucy moaned, her enthusiastic sexual response to the aggressive leather-clad woman shocking her to the core.

"I'll stop after you've screamed my name in ecstasy at least three times," Day growled as she ran her right hand down between their bodies and onto Lucy's clit.

Shuddering, Lucy came. Her husband, who was at best an adequate lover, didn't seem to know she had a clit, let alone where to find it or what to do with it if he did.

Day didn't let up there, though. No! Not at all! Instead, she bent Lucy back until Lucy had to pull her feet up to prevent from being snapped in two. Then Day lowered Lucy onto the floor beside her husband, pulled Lucy's knees up and apart, and then pressed her mouth to Lucy's cunt, simultaneously forcing her fingers into Lucy's pussy and ass.

At the touch of Day's mouth on her clit, Lucy, despite her bewilderment, came again, her hands instinctively finding Day's short black hair and holding her tightly to her clit, terrified that Day would move and she'd lose this new sensation of orgasmic bliss. Lucy climaxed a third time as Day skilfully worked her fingers in and out of Lucy's cunt and ass and lashed her clitoris. The third orgasm was so intense that it seemed to Lucy that her vision exploded into rainbows and shooting stars, and she almost passed out.

Shuddering, Lucy was unaware that her husband, overcome by the vision of his wife having and enjoying lesbian sex beside him, had just cum inside Morning's delightfully tight pussy. However, he'd left Morning's raging desires unabated, so cursing, Morning moved off his softening cock and sat her cum filled cunt on his mouth.

"Eat!" Morning demanded as she forced her pussy against his mouth, preventing Greg from breathing.

Greg had never gone down on a woman before, although he expected Lucy to blow him when she had her 'monthly visitor', so he had no idea what to do. However, when Morning growled, "Eat, or suffocate and die!" Greg swiftly complied.

Fortunately for him, Morning was prepared to help and guide him, and he brought her to a small orgasm before Morning had gotten Greg hard enough to penetrate her again. Rolling onto her back and encouraging the man, who in her assumed body had been her father for eighteen years, between her legs, Morning guided him into her and snarled, "If you cum too soon again, I'm taking your dick with me when I leave!"

Now that Day had elicited three orgasms from her reluctant lover, she decided it was time for the slightly flabby woman to pleasure her. So, holding Lucy by a handful of her hair, Day undressed and rolled onto her back before forcing the woman's head between her thighs and onto her cunt.

"Lick, bitch," Day snarled.

After the pleasure the tall black woman had given her, Lucy eagerly obeyed, lapping enthusiastically but unskilfully at Day's pussy. Day pulled on Lucy's hair until the woman finally found her clitoris, then moaning encouragement, Day ground her pussy against Lucy's mouth, nearing a small but satisfying orgasm.

Many orgasms later, Morning and Day abandoned their lovers with commands to say that Morning's alter ego, Dustin, had left to travel America, and then they escaped Great Falls, Montana.

"Mother," Morning asked. "My memories are not complete. Who are we? What are we? And where are we going?"

"प्रातः सूर्य," Morning's mother said in her native Sanskrit tongue. "We must find a place where we can hole up for a time so you can meditate and remember who and what you are. You need to remember that we are not immortal but cannot die unless we suffer a mortal injury or illness or someone kills us."

Morning had taken her father's credit card when she and her mother left her parent's home. But it was too close and too soon to hole up in Great Falls, so using her memory of being Dustin Martens, Morning withdrew $2,000 from Greg's account and bought travel tickets to Boston, Massachusetts, before destroying the card and throwing the remnants away.

Fifty-six hours later, after two trains and one bus trip and passing through many towns and cities, Morning and Day arrived, stiff, sore, and exhausted in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. Checking the latest papers, Morning chose Dorchester for them to hide out in. Being black, the two women would pass unnoticed through the area. However, two women alone could also attract unwanted attention, so finding the local YWCA, Morning and Day, took a room with a solid deadlocked door. Then, lying top and tail on the narrow bed, they dropped into an exhausted slumber.

Chapter 2: Boston, Massachusetts.

Seventeen days later, their money nearly running out, Morning sat cross-legged on their shared small bed. Breathing slowly and deeply, Morning's mind delved deeply through her past. Through lives uncounted, years too numerous to count, and lovers beyond measure. Remembered families that were loved and lost. Friends made that had to be left behind lest they noticed she never aged. Children born that she watched age, wither and die so many times that she used her talents to prevent her body from creating another.

Her mother, Day, became increasingly nervous and restless as her daughter remained still, somnolent. Only rising to complete her daily ablutions or when Day placed food before her. Eventually, exasperated, Day growled, "My girl, you know we cannot remain here. We have no money and almost no food. We must move again, change our appearance, and find jobs."

With her eyes staring wanderingly into her past, Morning distantly replied, "It is not yet time. There is -- I have to -- change. There is..." Morning's voice faded, then returned strongly, "They're here!"

Her mother snatched her Talwar sword up and spun to face the door, "How many?" She asked as she gracefully moved her sword through the forms, preparing to fight.

Her voice distant again, Morning replied, "Not here, here. Here in Boston. They've followed our scent as far as the bus station but have lost it amongst the throng. No more than a day before they find us, though."

"Then we must away, my daughter," Day pleaded. "We cannot fight to kill, only fight to run. So we must avoid the fight and run now!"

"Almost, Mum," Morning distantly answered, her mind's eye searching through her past again. "I will meditate all night and be ready by morning." Then Morning's eyes focused with blazing intensity on her mother. "It is time to stop being the prey and hunt." Before Day could respond, Morning's eyes drifted to space again, and the soft, rumbling hum she'd uttered since she began meditating returned.

Sighing, Day squeezed herself into the small gap her daughter had left on the bed and tried to sleep. Day was deeply asleep, dreaming of her long-lost husband when Morning gripped her wrist firmly.

"Who was my father, Mum?" Morning asked as her eyes blazed in the room's darkness.

Confused, Day replied, "The old king, वृषभगर्जनम् (Bull Roaring). If you remember, your husband, गरुड स्वूपिंग (Eagle Swooping), challenged him for the chieftaincy. When Eagle defeated him, he became the king. You were perhaps fifteen."

"Yes, Mum," Morning exasperatedly replied. "Bull raised me, but who was my father?"

Day's already swarthy face darkened as an embarrassed blush suffused her face. "Your father and I tried for children many times and were unsuccessful. Bull should have taken another wife, but I knew the problem was with him because he'd visited with the widowed women many times, and none of them ever got pregnant. If word had gotten out that The Chief was unable to sire children, then the challengers would have come long before your husband."

"Who was my father, Mum?" Morning insisted.

"जले प्रकाशः स्फुरति (Light Sparkling on the Water)," Day reluctantly admitted.

"The Shaman?" Morning gasped.

"Light was a friend from childhood," Day explained. "I went to him with my problem, and Light offered to fix it. He read the bones and told me the day to visit him again. When that day arrived, I sent Bull and his warriors on a hunting trip and then visited The Shaman. When I left his tent, Light assured me I was pregnant."

"How did he make you pregnant, Mum?" Morning asked.

Day's blush deepened before she cast her eyes away and answered, "The same way you got pregnant, daughter."

"You fucked him?" Morning exclaimed.

"I know no other way to get pregnant, daughter. Do you?"

"What did you tell Dad?"

Day's eyes blazed, and she responded, "Nothing! When Bull returned from the hunt, I took him inside my body and made him spill his useless seed into me. A month later, I proudly announced to him that I was pregnant. Bull told the tribe afterwards. If you had been a son, Eagle would never have challenged your father for the chieftaincy."

"My powers?" Morning asked.

"A gift from The Shaman with help from the Gods, Morning. Unfortunately, the white slavers came before Light could fully train you in your gifts."

"They killed our Shaman first, Mum. He scared them, so they killed him."

"Because Light could kill them, Morning," Day explained. "Not temporarily slaughtering them, with two more to fight the following day. Kill them, so their souls were cast into the shadow from whence they came, left to burn for eternity."

"I have that power, Mum," Morning unequivocally stated, her eyes once again distant, exploring her memories and the cosmos. "It was nascent inside me, but I can feel it now. I know how to kill them! I believe that I can show you, Mum. I meant what I said. I'm tired of running, and it is time to hunt!"

Perplexed, Day looked at her daughter, "Three and a half thousand years, and now you find this inside you?"

"I have the gifts from The Shaman and The Gods, Mum. How do you explain being still alive and still being my protector all these years later?"

"I don't know," Day hesitatingly replied.

"Even though I didn't know I had the ability to do it, I decided in your womb that I needed you to protect me forever, and I shared the Shaman's and God's gifts with you. However, the only gift I shared was the gift of immortality. Immortal, unless we're killed."

Suddenly, Morning froze as her eyes blazed. "They've found where we are and will be here inside an hour."

"Then we run," Day stated as she began packing their meagre belongings.

"No!" Morning stated firmly. "There's an underpass on their route they will be loath to enter. That will make them tentative and slow. We will ambush them there, and I will despatch their sick souls back to the darkness."