Androgeny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Between three and ten thousand dollars a night," Chloe replied. "The best gigs are the rich, lonely dudes. Pay them a little attention, play on the whole daddy/daughter thing, act vulnerable and pretend their strength turns you on, and you can easily get tipped another one to two thousand dollars."

"You like what you do?" Morning asked.

"Oh Gawd, yes!" Chloe asked. "Look, a lot of guys are just wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, now fuck off. But regularly, a guy wants to show you what a stud he is. Those guys, wow! They will take you around the world in so many ways that it's unbelievable. I'm lying there, massive orgasm after massive orgasm crashing over me, thinking, 'Wow! This idiot is paying to make me feel like this!' Heck, if he's that good, I'd probably fuck him for free!"

An idea began to percolate through Morning's mind. 'What if she changed her and her mother's appearance to resemble something like the young call girl before her?' Suppose she changed their scent as well as their features dramatically, from skin colour to size, weight, and bone structure. In that case, it should be enough to keep them away from the slavers' attention long enough to earn enough money to re-establish themselves in another city. If they changed their scent and appearance again, they could hopefully disappear for months or even years again. That would give Day and Morning a chance to plan and train how they would take the fight to the slavers and perhaps free themselves and their clan forever.

"I'm a little short of money this week," Morning nonchalantly said. "But I'm expecting a large payday shortly. If I wanted to contact you, how would I do that?"

Chloe smiled, realising Merv was only fantasising, but heck, he was cute. Maybe she could give a rare free pass when he called and enjoy a night of pure passion where she didn't have to act and pretend how much she was enjoying herself. Reaching into her purse, Chloe pulled out her business card. The front held the details of the service she worked for--ostensibly, a model agency. The rear had Chloe's name and registration number so a client could ask for her personally. Shrugging, Chloe pulled out a pen and added her mobile number to that side.

"Best you call the agency first," Chloe stated. "Because if I don't recognise the number, I probably won't answer. If you ask for me, they'll text your message to me, and I can return your call."

The couple chatted for a few more minutes before Chloe said, "I'll have to leave. The agency is expecting their forty per cent of the three thousand dollars I was supposed to earn tonight, so I'll have to try at least and find someone to pay for my services."

Understanding, Morning kissed Chloe's surprised cheek and wished her well. Morning admired Chloe's tight ass as she walked from the bar. Swallowing the dregs of her whiskey, Morning dropped thirty dollars on the bar, more than enough to cover the drinks and leave a reasonable tip and left the bar. Shrugging, she adjusted her package, trying to ease the ache and throb in her cock and balls, and headed towards the underpass to make her way back to the Y.

There were several young black gang members gathered in the tunnel, but one look at the imposing, leather-clad black man walking towards them, and they all decided there were easier pickings. They let Morning pass without commentary, ensuring they kept their eyes averted.

As she passed through the tunnel, Morning realised she'd be returning to the Young Woman's hostel as a large black man. She wondered what had happened when her mother returned. Fully expecting to find her mother waiting for her outside the building, Morning was surprised when she entered unchallenged. Looking around wonderingly, Morning heard grunts and the unmistakable sounds of a pelvis hitting a solidly-sized ass coming from the rooms behind the front counter.

Grinning because she realised who was behind it, Morning tried the door. Surprised to find it unlocked, she quickly opened it and slid quietly through. Letting her eyes adjust to the dim light, Morning listened to the sounds of sex permeating the room and swiftly disrobed. Then, following the sounds, she made her way to the room on the left. The door was open, and Morning peered in.

As she expected, her mother was buried balls deep in the night manager. The surprise was that Day was on her back and buried in the woman's ass. Still, Day had gripped the woman's shoulders and was vigorously thrusting up into the woman's fuck hole. Clearly, the woman was not complaining as she shook and shuddered under Day's assault. As Morning watched, the woman squealed and orgasmed again. The darkness spreading from beneath the coupling pair attested to the fact that this wasn't the first time the woman had climaxed on Day's thrusting cock.

Looking around, Morning spotted a box of wet wipes. Unheard over the orgasmic squeals of the large woman, Morning moved across to the lovers. Then, when the woman collapsed onto her mother, Morning lifted her high enough for Day's cock to fall from her ass. Exhausted, the staunchly built woman didn't protest as Morning cleaned her mother's cock before lowering Debbie's cunt onto it. Debbie groaned as Day's cock split her pussy lips apart and slid into her soppingly wet tunnel. Her groan turned into a soft scream as Morning penetrated her recently vacated ass.

"Oh, Gawd!" Debbie moaned as the two cocks seated themselves inside her. Debbie had fantasised about this many times, but the closest she'd ever gotten was when one of her girlfriends had agreed to fuck her with a strap-on. Debbie had inserted a butt plug before taking her friend's cock into her pussy.

Day had never participated in a threesome before. Although she'd taken lovers over the three-plus thousand years that had passed since Morning's husband had challenged and killed her mate, Bull Roaring, for the chieftaincy, Day had never given her heart to another. She had carelessly taken men when her sexual needs peaked and quickly discarded them when she was satiated.

The pain of losing Bull Roaring was still as fresh as the day it happened. Day accepted that it was the way of the tribe, and she felt no animosity towards Eagle Swooping for realising that Bull's time had come and issuing his challenge. Day was only grateful she had no male offspring who would have been forced to challenge their father's conqueror. She was even happier when Eagle had taken her daughter as his first wife and mate.

Because she didn't know what else to do, Day lay quiescent as her daughter brutally fucked the muscular woman kneeling astride her. However, when Debbie began moaning and writhing, Day's hands instinctively found the larger woman's silver dollar-sized nipples and pinched and squeezed. This caused Debbie's ragingly hot cunt to spasm and contract around Day's stiffly throbbing member. In response, Day thrust up at the woman above her. Day and Morning soon built a staccato rhythm, pounding the Y's manager between them.

Squealing, Debbie exploded into an orgasmic high. With her body jerking and twitching as numerous climaxes blasted through her, Debbie ejaculated frothy liquids over Day's balls. Feeling this unusual sensation, Day immediately lost control, shooting her cum into the tightly gripping cunt above her. Morning felt her mother's cock twitching through the thin wall separating Debbie's colon from her vulva. It proved too much for Morning's libido. She joined her mother in filling the Y's manager with cum.

Morning and Day spent the ensuing hours fucking the large, muscular woman into sexual oblivion. It wasn't until an exhausted Debbie heard the day manager calling her that her two lovers finally relented and let her up. On trembling knees, Debbie wrapped a house coat around her and staggered out to greet Gayle, her daytime counterpart.

Gayle glimpsed the two huge, muscular black men through the partially open door. Grinning at her beefy friend, Gayle giggled, "Looks like someone finally got properly laid!" Gayle loved her big counterpart but had decided Debbie was a lesbian. Gayle didn't disapprove. Still, she thought having same-sex relationships in a Young Christian Woman's hostel wasn't what the institution stood for. Not that she would have voiced that thought. It would have been unchristian to do so.

Debbie grinned back at her friend and counterpart. "They've worn me out. Perhaps you should go back there and entertain them for a while."

Gayle was a small, nondescript, mousy-looking woman. She was shy and unassuming until someone threatened the safety of one of the residents. Then, Gayle turned into a raging tiger, and woe befell the idiot who had earned her wrath. Gayle looked longingly at the door, wondering what it would be like to be sandwiched between the two powerful black men, their gigantic cocks thrusting into her cavities before they pulled out and exploded, covering her face and tiny breasts with cum.

"Ah-ah, no," Gayle stuttered. "Look, Debbie. I've turned a blind eye to some of your previous, umm, shall we say, adventures? But I cannot condone having group sex on the Y's premises."

"It's not group sex when there's only three," Debbie giggled. "For group sex, you need at least four." She giggled again. "I could put up the back in thirty sign you use during your lunch, and we could both go back there. I'm sure Merv and Dave won't mind."

Gayle had to laugh, even though her pussy squelched at the thought of sharing sex with Debbie and the two black men. "I can't do that!" She denied. "Now, Debbie, you know the rules, and you must get rid of them. I'll look the other way for now, but I want them out the door before I return."

Gayle picked her bag up and walked to the lady's bathrooms. Debbie watched her go, her heart sinking, knowing that Gayle was right. She couldn't entertain her male friends any longer, especially during daylight hours when residents were in and out regularly. Sighing, Debbie re-entered her apartment and walked to her bedroom. She no sooner stepped through the bedroom door than Dave had her on the bed on her knees, his thick 7-inch todger forcing its way into her mouth. Before she could protest, she felt Merv drilling into her still drooling pussy. Debbie was spit roasted between two enormous black cocks, and she quickly forgot anything other than the pleasure they gave her.

Dave climaxed first. Debbie was amazed by how much seed Dave still had to give her. Feeling Dave's seed splashing wetly into her mouth set Debbie's libido off, and she orgasmed, her pussy muscles fluttering around Merv's thrusting cock. Her pussy flutters set Morning off, and she roared as her nuts tightened against her shaft, and she emptied her sack into Debbie's grasping cunt.

Temporarily satiated, the three lovers collapsed onto the bed in a sprawl of tits, cocks, arms and legs. Debbie rolled onto her back as Day (Dave) and Morning (Merv) lay on their sides, their lips nibbling on Debbie's neck and ears. Debbie absently gripped and tugged on their enormous cocks as she regretfully sighed.

"I'm sorry, boys," she said reluctantly. "As much fun as this has been, you cannot stay here. If the boss catches me in here with you, I'll be out of a job. I need this job."

"We understand," Morning assured her. "We have a small problem, though. We have nowhere else to stay. We hoped Morning and Day would allow us to hide in their rooms until we raised some money, but I see that that's impossible."

Biting her bottom lip and knowing she'd regret it, Debbie said, "I can loan you three hundred dollars as long as I get it back sometime soon."

Day and Morning exchanged glances. At Day's nod, Morning said, "As much as we hate to impose, we'll take you up on your kind offer. We'll need around a week before we can return with your money."

"That's fine," Debbie replied, knowing she'd never see them or their money again.

Debbie opened the bedside drawer and took out her little cash box. Her job didn't pay much, but with board and utilities included, she also didn't have many expenses. Despite being a big girl, her appetite typically ran to salads with a little bit of grilled chicken, so even food didn't cost her very much. Working nights meant she didn't have any use for breakfast foods. Debbie opened the lock box and suppressed a sigh. This was her nest egg--she was saving for a trip to Honolulu. She'd heard the native males liked bigger women and hoped to get laid regularly during her stay. Who knew? Maybe she could find that special one.

Taking out the cash in there, Debbie handed it to Dave (Day). There was closer to three hundred and fifty than three hundred. Dave smiled gratefully and stood to dress.

Morning climbed off the bed to dress, also. Too soon later, Merv and Day were hugging Debbie and leaving the Y. What little they had had to be left in their tiny room upstairs. There was no way to explain to Gayle and Debbie that Day and Morning would let them take it.

What do we do now?" Day asked Morning.

"Get a room so I can change our scent and appearance again," Morning replied. "Then we need jobs so we can repay Debbie and leave Boston."

"I assume we're remaining as males?" Day questioned. "It'll be easy to get construction or warehouse work as men."

"No," Morning denied. "After what we did last night, we stand out too much. It'll be too easy for the slavers to find us, so we must return to female form."

"They already know what we look like as women?" Day challenged. "What would the difference be?"

"We won't look like we typically do," Morning grinned. "Trust me. You're my mother, and after I've changed, I doubt even you will recognise me."

With no choice but to believe her daughter, Day followed Morning through the underpass and down to the train station. An hour later, Morning and Day were signing into a decrepit downtown hotel. The charge was only twenty-five dollars a night for a shared room, restrooms and showers. It was no place for young women, but they didn't intend to stay beyond this first night.

Morning temporarily left their room to acquire some food and a cheap burner phone. Returning, Morning set up the phone as her mother microwaved the frozen meals that Morning had bought.

"We're going to need a better diet than this if we're going to hunt slavers," Day pointed out.

"We need money, Mum," Morning explained. "Once I've finished with us, we'll be able to earn more money than we need." Morning used the free Wi-Fi the hotel provided to set up her phone. A few minutes later, she exclaimed, "Yes!" when the phone allowed her access to the net.

Bringing up a shared picture of Gigi and Bella Hadid, Morning grabbed her mother's head and pressed their foreheads together again. Keeping the looks of the two Hadid girls firmly in her mind, Morning initiated the transformation. A soft white light surrounded their heads before extending down their bodies. A few seconds and a seeming eternity of pain later, Day and Morning had changed into beautiful young women who bore more than a passable resemblance to the Hadid sisters.

"We're not getting out of here without someone trying to rape us," Day, who looked like a slightly taller, more muscular Gigi Hadid muttered as astounded, she looked at her daughter. Morning, similar to her mother, looked like a slightly more masculine version of Bella Hadid.

Grinning ferociously, Morning replied, "Then we'll have to explain to them why they shouldn't attempt to do that, won't we?"

"We need our weapons," Day pointed out. "We had to leave them at the Y."

"You go and get them, Mum," Morning suggested. "I'll talk to some people I know and see if I can't get us jobs?"

"Doing what?" Day wonderingly asked.

"Call girls," Morning dismissively said as she used her phone to take her mother's picture and pushed her out the door.

After her mother left, Morning took out the card Chloe Decker had given her. Checking the agency's number, Morning typed the number in and pressed the call key. A few seconds later, a cheerful voice said, "Aces over Queens Modelling Agency, Eloise speaking."

"Hello, Eloise," Morning said confidently. "My sister and I would like to make an appointment to speak to someone about some modelling assignments."

"Certainly," Eloise said. "If you send your resume in, someone will contact you if we can use you."

"I was thinking more like the modelling Chloe Decker does," Morning said evenly.

"One moment," Eloise said.

A man spoke in a threatening voice only seconds later. "George Peppard, owner and operator of Aces over Queens. Who is this? How did you get this number, and how do you know Ms Decker?"

"My name is Bella Stark, and my sister is Gigi. We got this number from a friend who got Chloe's card from her last night. He gave it to us, suggesting this was work we could do."

"How do I know you're not a cop?" George demanded.

"If you're an innocent modelling agency, what would it matter?" Morning questioned.

"Write down this number," George stated. "Send me a recent pic of yourself and your sister. If I like what I see, I'll call you back. Otherwise, bug off and stop bothering me."

Smiling, Morning hung up before using the phone to take a selfie. She and Day weren't made up. Plus, they were dressed solely in their clinging leather outfits. She knew, however, that George would almost literally shit when she saw hers and her mother's photo. Adding the earlier pic of Day, Morning texted the images to George. As she expected, Morning's phone rang immediately after sending the pictures. It was Eloise again.

"When can you come in for an interview?" Eloise asked.

"Give us two hours, and we'll be there. Where is there?"

Seemingly unconcerned by the immediate request, Eloise told Morning to present herself and her 'sister' at 2.00 pm that afternoon. Eloise promised to text the address through.

Taking another microwave meal out of the tiny freezer, Morning set it heating before closing her eyes. Powering the transformations didn't take time, but there was an energy cost to pay. Morning knew she'd need much more food than she and Day had to fuel her powers. She hoped her plan to work a few shifts as a call girl would earn herself and her mother enough money to leave Boston.

Two o'clock saw Day and Morning standing at the receptionist's desk at Aces over Queens Modelling Agency. Unfortunately, their only clothes were their leather outfits, so that's what they wore. Eloise confirmed their identity, but moments later, three huge, muscular dudes filed in behind the two women.

"This way, ladies, if you will," one of the men said, gesturing towards a door behind a partition.

Day and Morning automatically shifted further apart. "And if we won't?" Day asked.

"We'll make you," another man confidently stated.

"You didn't bring enough men," Morning unequivocally stated.

"We did bring guns, however," the first man stated, touching his jacket pocket.

"Nine feet," Day said.

"Yup," Morning confirmed. "Not enough time."

"Now?"

Morning nodded and spun on her booted heel. Her right foot struck out, breaking the first man's jaw. Moving quickly, Morning closed the distance between herself and the other two men, aware her mother was moving up with her. Two quick punches to the men's solar plexuses from Day and Morning had them lying on the ground, gasping for air.

"You're not models," a tall, solid man stated as he entered the reception area from behind the partition.

Turning to face him, Morning raised an eyebrow and said, "No, we're not. However, this isn't a modelling agency, either."

Looking at the three men, two writhing and the other unconscious, George asked, "Cops?"

"No," Morning denied.

"What then?" George queried.

"Two women on the run from some very bad people," Morning explained.

George examined them carefully. "And what do you want from me?"