Android Testing - ASIA

Info
You've been chosen to test a pleasure Android.
115 words
4.56
11.4k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LushinLace
LushinLace
3,860 Followers

You've been chosen to participate in the 3rd phase of testing of the latest pleasure android...

*

NOTE: THIS AUDIO has been edited with a "computer voice" sound effect. If you're sensitive to that type of sound or you're just not a fan of the computerized voice you can also listen to the non-computer-edited voice track of this audio by checking the link on my Literotica profile page.

*All the characters depicted are aged 18+ and all interactions in this audio are consensual. This content does not encourage violence or harm towards anyone, this is strictly a fantasy, this is not real. This audio is recorded by an adult and was made for adults only*

--:--
--:--
1.0
LushinLace
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
JonnymcJonnymcover 1 year ago

A good take on the reality this good job thanks for posting

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Interesting but I'd prefer one that would be realistic enough for me to "service" her to see if I could make her come with my mouth, fingers or cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

an intriguing thought, that someday soon, such a thing will be real. some of the sex dolls available now are starting to come close. i shot a good size load near the end of the "blowjob" and joined "her" in swallowing it. I also like the idea of the possibility of male gay/bi androids. especially if they are able to cum in some way. programable load sizes would be useful. I played it again so my wife could listen. She wants to know if a lesbian/bi version would be possible too.

BatherinMichiganBatherinMichiganover 1 year ago

Excellent. Would. Enjoy your take on male/gay android tests too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great idea

Share this

Similar Stories

7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 01 Frigid wife responds to hypnosis.in Mind Control
Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 01 Becca gets taken to prison and is abused by the guards.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Two Sides of Him He has two sides which want different things.in Erotic Couplings
Undercover Slut A pretty undercover cop becomes a slut for many cocks!in Group Sex
The Demon's Husband I keep telling you, you can't keep summoning me!in Romance
More Stories