Androidgynous Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the whirlwind of emotions she was experiencing, one thing had remained steadfast this whole time. And that was her boner, damn thing just couldn't take a hint and was hanging in there with her. If there was one thing she could deal with, it was making that thing go away by her own means.

Within her files, she held a collected account of some rather saucy videos and images of porno's and even some android based pornography. It's the future, did you really think humanity wouldn't go there?

She rolled her neck, feeling the tense cracks in it come out while she scrolled, selecting something that would catch her eye. '3D Big cock girl on small boy', 'Japanese Hentai', 'Shemale seduction', she swiped on all of them, looking for the one that made her bite her lip whenever she saw it. It was kind of her 'go to' film where she could always go to get off on should she not be able to think of anything else or if she just wanted a quick bout of relief.

And after a little digging, she finally found it, her lips curling into a smile as she spoke the title, "Androidgynous..."

Being surrounded by sexy droids day in and day out has caused Stephanie to develop just a tiiiiny bit of a fetish for them. Those porcelain bodies, soft, silky hair, big robot eyes that look just cute enough to make her melt into them. It certainly doesn't help that they're all designed to be literally her ideal fantasy body type! Small petite frames that she just wants to man handle the living fuck out of, force them down onto their knees and make them suck her off.

She let out a little groan just thinking about it, her cock aching with approval of the thought process and wanting to have more! "Okay...let's do this..." She mumbled softly, moving to undo her trousers belt and push her pants down, allowing her cock to spring up and free finally from it's confines. Her proud, eleven inches of thick Momma dick, she kept herself nice and clean shaven, letting her size really protrude and show just how massive she was, a girth thick as a wrist and her balls were nice and heavy. Like two solid golf balls in a smooth, weighty sack, and pulsing veins along the shaft up to a fat tip that was leaking clear precum already! She had been hard for so damn long though so it wasn't too much of a surprise though that she was dripping.

"Nnf..." She grunted, shuffling back and moving her pillow to be propped behind her head, sitting half way up and sideways on her cot so she could enjoy her video directly, lower legs off the bed with her pants around her ankles and knees spread apart. She had a little bottle of lotion on a shelf above her bed which she utilized for just such an occasion, so she grabbed it up and squirted a few pure white dollops onto her cock and into her palm. Ready to go to work, she hit the play button on the touch pad and started to watch.

The video itself, was actually pretty simple, not a long high production budget video by a major company, it was simply just an amateur made video, of a girl and her stay at home, maid android. Or rather, her pleasure bot.

It was always hard to find a bot that was to Stephanie's liking in casual porn, so when she stumbled across this one, she downloaded and saved it immediately! Mainly because it's a porn bot, that gets fucked up the ass.

Stephanie let out a long, hot sigh and slowly wrapped her lubed up hand around her cock, beginning to rub the lotion in and coating her dick with the smooth, soft nectar. Softening the skin with it's moisture and sending a pleasant rush up her spine. "Nnnnhh...." She moaned gently, watching the video begin to play out before her. Of course, the bot was programmed to follow the girls instructions, but it was still hot! How it obeyed her command, saying the words she commanded it to say. 'Please fuck me Mommy, please use my perfect hole for your pleasure.'

She actually closed her eyes for a moment, just stroking her cock now and hearing the dialogue playing out. The squishing and slickness of the lotion slipping and sliding up and all over her prick, she squeezed, twisted, stroked her massive girl meat, and pictured one of her own bots saying these things. A bot she'd get for R&R use, if you will.

Him being so perfect for her...tiny, but not too tiny. 5'3-5'5 would be perfect. His robotic body, wrapped up so tightly in his work uniform. The skin tight bodysuits the companies make their bots wear. Stephanie swore those were used just to torment her, how they hugged every curve of their girlish forms so close. Leaving so little to her imagination, she relaxed her head backwards, stroking herself.

Picturing not her hand, but an android boys, rubbing her up and down, the lotion slicking up his hand while he works her frustrated cock.

"Mmmh...my Mommy has been so stressed out...working day and night to make everyone happy. She's so strong...so hard working..." He spoke, that soft, gentle tone, with just a hint of the robotic echo behind his voice, reminding her that he is an android. Somehow making the image all the more taboo.

"Yes sweetie...mhh...Mommies really tired and...so stressed..." She would tell him, "Help her stress go away, you think you can do that honey?"

And he would smile brightly, "Of course, as my Mommy commands me." His lips would purse and spit out a slight stream of his synthetic saliva, slick and adding extra lubricant for his small mouth. Her cock so much bigger, the only way it could ever fit in such a little pretty things face would be him being a bot!

It's bright bluish purple eyes would drift closed and his lips would open wide, tongue out, "Aaaaaahhh...aahmmm..." And they would close around her dick.

"Oooohh..." Steph immediately moans at the sudden tight, suction sensation that could only come from a droid mouth, working it's system overtime to please her. "That's a good boy baby...mmmmhh...suck Mommies stress out..." She'd raise her hand and gently comb through his platinum silky locks. Sooooo soft in her fingers, grabbing the tresses of hair and just feeling them while he bobs his head.

Sinking down onto her dick with a cooing noise and pulling back up, his mouth forming a tight seal, and his tongue slathering almost nonstop under, over and side to side on her prick. Repeating the motion with his hand still stroking the lower half of her shaft. She knows he can take it all in his throat, he's built to take it, but he knows she likes to be serviced in a multitude of ways. Not just deep throat all the time.

He's eager to please, so his free hand drifts to up and under her balls, cradling the heavy sack and rolling the orbs in his delicate fingers. Feeling both of them thoroughly, scanning their texture and analyzing just how much spunk she has ready for him. Right inside, struggling to get out and down his throat, or all over his face, wherever his Mommy wanted it to go, he would make sure it would go.

Twisting his grip, he brought his lips down to touch his knuckles and moved his strokes in time with his bobbing head. Twirling and twisting her flesh in his hand while he nursed on the rest, sucking and jerking at the same time, nestled so perfectly between her spread legs. Her sounds of approval registering that she was enjoying his performance, enticing him to continue.

Stephanie would feel his mouth pop off of her cock for just a moment so that he could lower his face down to deep between her legs, and suck her balls into his lips next. Pulling in the orbs one at a time and letting his spongey tongue just roll all over them. Sampling the flavor of her most delicious place. Her aroma and taste make his sensors go haywire, fizzling his eyes a bit with static as he sucks. "Oooooohhh fuuuck that's such a good boy...jerk me off while you suck, come on, no slacking on your duties." She gently commanded him.

Her ball popped free of his lips, "Yes Mommy." Quickly he'd reply obediently and would move both of his hands to her cock now, wrapping it tightly in interlocked fingers while her swiped her sack with his tongue. Spit shining it as both hands started to jerk her off at a faster speed. Thoroughly lubed up, they glide easily along her length and jerk the pleasure out of her. All the while he continues sampling her nuts, sucking them back and forth, giving her all the ball worship she desires, and even occasionally pulling in both balls into his mouth at once.

She could hear his arms making that soft 'whirring' rotary noise from his mechanical body working her dick quickly. Adding even more to the sultry, forbidden nature. It's a robot that serves her most deviant sexual needs, but that's not the most taboo thought here.

The fact that it likes it, it prefers to serve her rather than do it's normal daily duties. Wanting to fuck and suck his Mommies cock for the delightful sensations it delivers to his own body. Sending electrical buzzes through his system and registering positive feedback and responses throughout the whole length of his form. His wiring lights up with bright blue and pink sparks when she pleasures him. And he moans now at the thought of his Mommy using her beautiful cock to pleasure him next.

"Mmmhmhm..." He shuddered, earning a chuckle from Stephanie as she watched her android beginning to get lost in pleasing her.

"Good boy...that's my good boy..." She pet his locks some more, encouraging him to keep going. He nuzzles his face right into the crook of where her cock and ball sack connect, smooching loudly with his lips, sucking her flesh in there and kissing more all along the sides.

"Mmmwaaahh...Mommy...mmmh...your cock is so yummy...I love the taste..." He shakes her cock with both of his hands, slapping his extended tongue and his own face a bit, eyes pleading for more...

"Fuuuuck...haaaah...Mommy loves your mouth sweetie..." Stephanie muttered out loud, her hand flying up and down her cock, twirling her palm a bit over the helmet before resuming her rapid stroking while the video continued to play out before her. Although she only opened her eyes once or twice to get a little inspiration for her fantasy.

The video had the robot standing bent over, legs parted in an upside down V and his hands were on the floor, showing off the flexibility oof the androids while his 'Mistress' railed him from behind! Pounding his synthetic cheeks and making them jiggle from each impact of her rutting thrusts. Stephanie could see that girls cock disappearing into the bots ass each time. Such a greedy hole swallowing the whole length of it, her balls smacking his own smaller smooth ones. Looking like berries in a snow white sack and a tiny excuse for a cock also being jostled by her movements. She could even see a long strand of sticky fluid leaking from the bots tip, customized and programmed to react to pleasure with this precum like response! Stephanie needed one of these...she didn't know how or when, but she needed to get one as soon as possible. Her toes were curling on the floor thinking about it, having a pleasure bot that wanted it, or even better, needed it!

Not something robotic that was just doing an action because of one's and zero's in a computer brain. But something that liked what it felt, and wanted her even more.

Her jerking pace quickened, yanking her slippery dick with reckless abandon now, "Ugggghh...nnnff fuck!" Her free hand pulled up her shirt, lifting the white tank top up enough to expose one of her D cups, her nipple nice and hard as she palmed the soft mound. Squeezing and rolling it in her grasp to increase her bliss. Losing herself in the fantasy.

Completely, blissfully unaware, that a small pair of bare, white feet had wandered down the hallway of the quarters. After having slipped out of his capsule and glanced around, the curious bot took a stroll through the ship. Unaware about why he was awake? According to his backlog, he had completed his scheduled duties for today, he should be charging now, although...his power core was operational at a fully functioning eighty percent power bank with a backup supply available in case of emergencies. So...maybe he didn't have to charge just yet?

This was odd...all other bots were charging, sleeping, why wasn't he asleep? He didn't receive an answer in his programming. Nothing came up? So....what was he doing?

Just wandering about a bit aimlessly for a while until he suddenly heard a noise. Drawing his attention towards the captains Quarters.

It sounded like voices, one of them he could identify the vocal sound waves as originating from an android. Perhaps contact with a non-sleeping droid would help him figure out what was going on?

So it followed the sound, one careful step at a time, feeling the cool steel floor beneath its feet. Sensation setting is turned on, it's typically off during work hours for maximum efficiency. He thought about turning it off for a moment but, after spending a moment wiggling his toes and feeling the surface beneath them, he decided it wasn't all too unpleasant. So he left it on for now and continued onward, heading towards the captains Quarters. The doorway open about halfway, he peeked inside...

"Yeah...yeah...yeah..." She jerked herself harder, the bot in the video having had one of its legs picked up and lifted over the girls shoulder. Once again showing off how flexible her droid was as it did a standing split as she fucked it. "Urrrrgh...so fucking hot...uggghh..!" She groaned allowed, closing her eyes again and logging back into her fantasy.

Her droid's head hammered up and down on her dick now. It's hands planted on either side of her body while it went all throat for the rest of this. It's mouth making beautiful sounds of sloppy spit and gagging as his artificial throat worked the intruder coming in over and over again. Battering his gullet and forcing it to contract, squeezing and massaging her member the further it plundered. The saliva sensors in his mouth working on overdrive to drool out as much spit as possible and keep her cock lubricated for his face fucking.

Stephanie bucked her hips upwards again and again, fucking her robot boys face with everything she had. She could feel her balls jumping up with her motions and tapping on the underside of his chin and neck. "Fuuuuuck! Yeeees! Ugh good droid...mmmh you ready for your Mommies cum? Huh? Ready for your duty of being a cum guzzling slut!?" She shouts down at him, watching those electric orbs fizzle with static again and roll back slightly at the notion of her dirty talk.

He's a robot, he doesn't really need sustenance, but fuck does he want it! To swallow her thick load of creamy seed, rich in protein that will fill his belly with such a syrupy mass of liquid lust. It drives his programming into an overdrive state, where his body whirrs harder and moves faster. Sucking and throating her dick with such speed and voracity that it could only be accomplished by a robot!

No teeth grazing, no sloppy form that causes it to pop out of his lips, he knows how to handle it just right, and does so by 'swallowing'. Flexing the tunnel in his neck and keeping it extra tight around her with his velvety walls. Ready to slurp all her gooey deposit right down his petite neck.

"UGH! Urrrrghhh! Ysss! Yes! UGH! Fuck yes! Swallow! That's an order! FUCK!" She would shout, reaching the peak of her pleasure, grabbing his head with both hands, squeezing his hair tightly in her knuckles and fucking his face ruthlessly! Watching the static in his eyes leak out fluid similar to tears from the roughness while her cock sings with joy! Before finally feeling her boiling point be reached and burst within her.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!" Stephanie groaned out, pushing her hips up into the air as her cock explodes with ecstasy. The picture in her mind of her seed shooting down the tight neck of an obedient feminine bot boy, but her dick in reality throbbing in her hand. Balls lifting and flexing while her cum is rushed out through her cock pipe. Firing off the super soaker like streams of spunk so high up they nearly hit the ceiling.

Before they come crashing back down to Earth and splattering all over herself, landing on her exposed, taut tummy and breast, splashing on her cot and blanket while she fires off shot after shot! Her snow white jizz coming out in what felt like over a dozen rich, copious strands of gooey gunk. "Uggggggggggggghhhhhh....uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh...." She groaned with a deep, chesty sound, feeling her release rolling through her body. Electrifying her veins while she rides the waves. Making an absolute mess of herself with such a hot and heavy load, her cum was virtually steaming when it landed back on her body and all around her.

The lotion mixing with the remains of her love as it leaked out in the aftermath, making her dick extra sloppy and slippery now, especially as she stroked it a few more times, getting the filth all over her hand as well before eventually releasing her member and letting her hand lazily plop to the side.

Her dick still pulsed, and she watched it throb a few times more with a tired expression and a heaving chest, one breast still exposed as she knew her dick would not be satisfied for long, if at all with just jerking off once.

Absentmindedly, she reached to the side for the touch pad, and clicked the video off. Having finished what she wanted to, she didn't need it to keep playing. Even as it seemed that her cock wasn't wholly satisfied just yet. It was enough for now, hopefully enough so that she could get to sleep after taking a shower. And was back on track with work the following morning.

Thankfully, she didn't feel as bummed out as she was when she first started, turns out orgasms can help with loneliness at least temporarily. A long term cure was going to need to be found for Stephanie soon though, because after today, she didn't know how much longer she could put up with rejection and having to turn to porn to satisfy her needs.

With a sigh, she decided that she would need to clean up, get some spare sheets out of the drawer and shower off her mess before getting into bed. She looked over herself, just seeing exactly how much she had soiled her bed and body with her lustful load. "Geez...I made a mess..." She spoke, again to no one in particular as she shifted and started to sit up.

However much to her surprise, after she said this, there was suddenly a voice from her bedroom door. "Uhh...ehm..."

Stephanie froze, blood running cold and cock starting to soften with worry. Thinking that she had been followed into the ship by possibly a worker who passed by to give her a final report or something. But as she turned to the door to see what made that noise, she was only left even more confused.

There was an...android?

One of the many she had on this ship as worker bots, she'd probably eye fucked this one at least a hundred times by now. Standing there in its powered down slim suit, something they change into after work days for either easier maintenance, or for easier fitting into their capsules for charging. And he was without work shoes too, standing there barefoot, long shoulder length light hair framing his face, and bright electronic eyes staring at her...confused and...curious?

Stephanie couldn't put her finger on it, but he was looking at her with...dare she say...expression? Something she really didn't ever get from the bots except for the occasional smile upon greetings. But of course it was empty and put in as a feature to only simulate friendliness when it came to having them in a populated work environment.

This bot held a hand to just under its lips, like it was shocked at what it was looking at, and it's eyes closed and opened with the sound of a camera shutter. The optical lenses adjusting to the sight of her it seemed. And now it was just standing there, looking at her, and she at him, frozen in this embarrassing moment in time, neither able to really figure out what to do.