Androidgynous Ch. 01

Story Info
In 2383, a lonely pilot meets a curious android boy.
7.3k words
4.59
8.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. SPAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEE!

Time for scifiiiii! Or Syfy? Whatever it's called now lol.

Welcome to the future! 360 years into the future to be exact, where we've conquered space travel, taking to the stars and journeying along the lengths of the cosmos to- no one cares about that. We follow our hero Stephanie! A beautiful stacked redhead with a cock so hard it frightens all her potential boyfriends away.

Sexually frustrated and lonely, Stephanies at a loss of what to do. Until on one of her pit stops, when loading up her assistant bots, something malfunctions with one of them. Jolting its systems and...'waking' it up. And it just so happens these bots are designed to look like the cutest boys she's ever seen with the tightest booties and prettiest eyes!

A robot couldn't be the answer to her problems right? It's a robot after all, but...he is pretty cute...and he seems more aware and alive then any android she's seen before. And he's eager to assist in her 'little' problem.

The Following Contains: Femboy bot boys getting plowed by a stacked futa redhead ^-^.

I hope you all enjoy!

*****

2383 A.D. Milky Way Galaxy, 6900 light years from Earth

The U.S.S. Pathcarver, one of the major heavy duty Freight ships of the United Space Colony program. Jotting down onto her touch pad, the captain of such a vessel should be quite proud to pilot such a powerful cargo ship. Over 5,000 feet long from stern to bow, 1500 feet tall, and a crew of one hundred and one. However if you were the one member of the crew who was actually human...you might be like Stephanie.

She sighed watching her 'crew' pass back and forth along the loading ramp. To the untrained eye, it would simply look like a large gathering of uniformed boys carrying large crates definitely too heavy for someone their size up and down the loading ramp into the dock. Steel boxes and shipping barrels back and forth to load up her cargo vessel for the next long venture. However, if you looked closely, one could very easily see the exposed, reinforced joints. The inner mechanics being shown rotating and coupling to work and maneuver the heavy loads. As well as the cerulean blue glow to their eyes, indicating that they were in fact, androids. All of them.

They looked good! Stephanie couldn't deny that, if anything she at least had some eye candy to gaze at during her long treks between the Core worlds. But that was a bit of a double-edged sword as well. The androids all looked like fresh young late teens early twenty year old boys, all wearing the skin tight U.S.C. uniforms for worker droids, a simple form fitting grey attire with the company initials stamped over the breast and a few hidden zipper lines along several sections.

So while she could ogle them all she wanted, they were droids who cared? Not like they were gonna stop her, it also made it even harder on her because it just reminded her of how single she was in the incredible vastness of space.

Breathing out a sigh through her nose, she marked off the next few check boxes, "Fuel reserves...stored ore...food rations...back up water reclaimers..." She recited everything being loaded on, ready to just get this all over and done with and finally be away from the constant reminder of how badly she wanted to bone someone.

Her legs shifted a little bit, trying to adjust so that the urging bulge in her pants wouldn't be as annoying as it currently was. Stephanie thought that taking a job as a freight ship pilot would've given her more than enough opportunities to meet and get to know new people. Travelling from planet to planet, system to system, there had to be SOMEONE in the galaxy that was okay with what she is. What had been scientifically dubbed as 'Futas'. Or rather, girls without pussies, but girls with big cocks and full balls that need to be drained.

Only problem was, finding someone who wanted to drain them for her. Apparently, even crossing the stars she couldn't find someone who she was compatible with.

She didn't get much time to socialize with other people, being the sole human onboard the vessel that travelled from world to world for months at a time, and only stopping to unload and then reload the cargo. Stephanie was in the middle of a viciously lonely cycle.

It had been years, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaarrrs! Since she had gotten any! Ever since she took this stupid job she's been severely lacking on the ass department. She originally thought it would be a great idea, being able to travel the galaxy, see the core worlds, enjoy peaceful serenity among the stars. And it was like that...for the first few months. Then it dragged on to a bottomless pool of boredom and sexual deprivation! Only made worse by the fucking droids she had to work with constantly!

They could so easily pass for human, with just how perfect their little bodies were. She'd spent more than one occasion jacking off to the thought of them being turned into pleasure bots for her. Now that would be a dream come true, an army of one hundred bots all dedicated to pleasing her. Steph chuckled at the thought, shifting her legs again to try and stifle the bulge starting to grow more irritating down below.

But thinking like this made her eyes shift back up to look at the little androgynous droids again. Especially the one silver haired droid bending over to heave up another crate that probably weighed twice as much as it did. And Stephanie's eyes darted riiiiiight for the robot booty, so perfectly heart shaped...nice and plump...tight...probably makes an amazing sound when your palm claps against it.

"Nnnnf..." She bit her lip, watching the android stand up straight and walk to the loading ramp, virtually strutting its bubble butt with the way it walked in that tight suit. "Ugggh!" She groaned aloud, forcing herself to blink away. Putting down the touch pad in frustration and having to reach down to palm her crotch, adjusting the now throbbing bulge she had below. "Okay...I think I've had enough of this." She mumbled to herself, walking away from the loading dock and heading over to the administrative office where the cleanup crew was.

She stomped over, ready and willing to get out of here and away from all the walking temptation that she couldn't do anything with. Standing against the building, was a crew of six men, all of them looking bored, and exhausted themselves. Being how this is what they did all day, she couldn't blame them. Cargo Freights were a lot of work to generally everyone involved, but Stephanie approached uncaring of their own frustrations as she was dealing with a big one of her own right now. They were all in loose fitting uniforms, some unzipped and showing muscle shirts beneath while they sipped paper cups filled with either coffee or alcohol.

"Hey, you guys got this right? I've already run all the checks everything's all accounted for, just when the droids are finished loading and they shut down you can load them back in?" The crew looked a little surprised by her approach, "I've just been out here all day and need to go somewhere else. Take care of the droids? Okay? Thank you." She said in a hurry, Ready to get away from the ship for a little while. Some much needed R&R was due for the young pilot.

The crew she spoke very quickly with didn't even have a chance to respond, glancing back and forth between them before giving their own groan of annoyance. "Really? Like we don't have enough to do already?"

Later, Milky Way Pub

Stephanie slammed back another swig of that sweet, honey colored liquid. Gulping it down and letting out a refreshed, 'aah' after. There was the clack of some hard balls over at a nearby pool table while a few folks gathered around it, playing an old fashioned game of billiards in this bar. Some music played over the speakers and idle conversation as well as a few bouts of laughter could be heard.

Ugghh, it felt good to be around living people again. Steph spun on her bar stool and glanced around. This place was designed to look a little bit more like the classic bar scene from several decades ago without all the flashy new tech that was springing up over the years. And she was greatly appreciative of this, the polished wood for the tables, classic leather booths and bottles for the drinks. It was a needed change of pace from industrial tech day in and day out.

Just at that moment though, her eyes were suddenly caught by a male figure walking by her and approaching the bar. Right by her side, leaning over the countertop and calling to the bartender, "Excuse me? Yes, strawberry daiquiri please?" Taking a quick look over this guy, she tried to be subtle with her glances. But already a couple of drinks in, the best she could do was lean her elbow on the bar and throw sidelong looks his way repeatedly.

He had black hair, looked to only be about 5'9 or so, and he was wearing some tight pants that hugged a nice swell of a booty behind him. "Ooouu...hey there..." Stephanie thought with a small smirk. She had been hoping to just rent a room, get a fresh cooked meal that wasn't a preserved ration pack, and rub one out to some local internet porn before getting back to it tomorrow. However, when someone decently attractive just walks right up beside you, and hits some of the girly kinks you look for in a man, why not shoot your shot?

She cleared her throat and nodded her head to the bartender behind the counter, "I'll buy it for him." Drawing both men's attention to her, her target blinked up at her with brown eyes. Damn, she had a softer spot for blue eyes, but can't be perfect. "Strawberry huh? You like sweet drinks?" Stephanie opened up with, trying to put her game on and tilting her head to the side a bit.

The patron chuckled a little, looking down at the countertop, "I know, it's not super masculine. But I like what I like." Shrugging a shoulder.

"That's okay, I like what I like too." Giving her hardest attempt at a flirtatious smile. "I'm Stephanie, you?"

He smiled at her and turned so they were facing each other, "Um, Jaiden. It's nice to meet you." The drink was slid to him, bartender deducting the credits from Stephanie's chip. "You local? I haven't seen you before?"

"No, I'm a cargo girl. Just here for the night." She told him straight up, hoping that the idea of no strings attached might entice this guy into coming back with her to her room. She just needed to be sure that he was into...girls like her. "Of course I'm looking to try and relax and...you know blow off some steam from my work load while I'm here though."

Jaiden nodded his head, "I getcha." Taking a sip from his drink, Stephanie did the same.

"You maybe...have any idea how a girl might be able to have some fun around here Jaiden?" Stephanie asked, adjusting her position on the stool and leaning a little bit closer to him.

A small pink blush started to form on his cheeks at her forwardness, "Oh? Fun?"

"Yeah, like I said, I'm trying to work off some stress. Get my frustrations out. Been working so much lately..." Her hand absentmindedly drifted along her trouser leg to the whopping bulge in them, and she gripped her never softening hard on tightly. Squeezing it to vent some of that frustration she was talking about. "Care to...maybe help me figure out a way to do that? I'm sure a cute boy like you knows how to treat a girl to a good time...have some fun..." She trailed off slightly, drifting a little closer and starting to shorten the gap of distance between them both.

"Uhhm...hehe..." Ooooohh he looks a little shy! Stephanie was thinking she might have hit the jackpot tonight! Well at least comparatively considering how long it's been since she's had sex. She could tell that he was fighting not to look down her shirt, as his eyes were constantly drifting and flicking back up to meet hers the closer she got. Of course she was intentionally leaning over like this.

"That's it boy...get hypnotized by the titties...come on let me stuff my cock in your ass tonight..." She bit her lip just at the thought of it.

But that's when his eyes drifted a little too far down, to the space between her legs, and they widened. "....uuuhhh...what?" And suddenly he started to lean away from her, a moment before he wasn't moving, possibly even inching closer to her! But his eyes caught sight of something that immediately made him crave some distance. "What is that?"

Stephanie's heart sank, "Oh no..."

The bulge.

What occurred after that...was the same old same old...and had Stephanie barging out of the Pub with a huff and a stomp in her step. The guy panicked, called her a freaky chick and ran like a scared little girl, drawing as much attention as possible in his wake, so that every eye in the bar settled right on her, curious about what the flying frig just transpired. Causing a very aggravated Steph to slam the rest of her drink and make her way back to the ship. Planning on just jerking the maaaajor frustration pent up out of her tonight.

"Every...fucking...time!" She kicked a stray rock with all her might, ignoring every other establishment she could go to in an attempt to try and win some ass for herself. But just the one rejection tonight was more than enough for her to not want to have to risk dealing with another one. The aching bulge in her pocket was a blessing and a curse often, but right now, it was more of a curse than anything else. Short of straight up hiring a hooker for herself, she felt as if she was gonna be stuck sexless for the rest of her life. And paid company was expensive around here! She couldn't afford it even if she wanted to, so yet again, she was heading back to her mobile home, defeated, frustrated, and worst of all...lonely.

Meanwhile, at her cargo vessel, the crew she had hired were finishing off with the remaining capsules of androids. Boxing them up and hauling the light frames into their storage, where they would sleep and recharge until they were required for ship maintenance and services. A particularly overworked hauler though, was still fuming slightly over the uptight chick that barked orders at them before running off into the town. What he would give to have the night off and be in the town himself.

He grumbled, picking up the last capsule and lifting it over his shoulder, not taking the proper care to insert the storage container properly, he placed it against the port, and rammed it in, "There ya go, good enough for ya?" He said to no one in particular, not noticing the bot inside being jostled back and forth in the small, escape pod like interior. It's head, bonking against the back wall of the capsule, and it's purple eyes fizzling for a moment, comically spinning around in it's sockets while it's on board systems, which were preparing to shut down for sleep mode are suddenly jostled awake.

KZZZTSZ - Impact, rear cranium, Central Processer remov-reinstated

The android saw hundreds of rows of code, all his safeguards and monotonous programming that kept him on a simple work loop, were shutting down for his recharging state. The inner CPU was open for the power to be transferred from his plug in point to the rest of his body and get him powered for the next day of service. However it was struck, being that it was open and about to be plugged in, the data chip was bumped out of place, eeeever so slightly, so slightly in fact that his diagnostics immediately registered that it was safe and sound in the correct position.

However...it wasn't. He was buzzed awake, but....his programming, everything that he followed day in and day out of his tasks...they weren't activating, nothing was coming on. He blinked, the bright, artificial pupils scanning back and forth in his pod. He had no directives...he was just...there...awake...awake?

Stephanie's Quarters

"UGH!" She kicked her chair over, the wheeled furniture in front of her desk, where she kept all the cargo logs, where she'd need to make final preparation checks before she left this homestead. But she couldn't even think about that right now! She was so fed up! So sick of this being her life.

She broke into a small mini-fridge in her quarters and yanked out a bottle of deeply brown liquid. A big ole' bottle of whiskey, which she cracked open and started to take several good long glugs of the liquor right out of the glass, gasping for breath when she finished before tilting it back and chugging down some more. She plopped down onto her little twin sized cot, who needs a partner anyway? Two people couldn't even fit on this tiny excuse for a bed the company issued her.

It was really just a thick foam pad with a synthetic pillow and sheet for a blanket, not exactly the most comfy thing in the world but it was what they gave her. Her weight sank into the cold textured material as she just stared out at the holographic screen before her. Tapping the touch pad beside her bed to start flicking through some of her channels, looking for anything to distract her right now. Anything at all to get her mind off the raging erection and the pain in her heart at being fled from yet again the moment someone got close enough to see the equipment she packed.

"Who cares? I don't care, don't need that prick, I can get my rocks off on my own." She talked to herself, a bit of a habit she picked up due to the long hours of isolation on this ship. The androids did talk to her as well but, only about things related to duties. Again, they were great to look at, but not much for company, the best thing she could get out of them that could be considered friendly 'human' interaction was a, 'Good morning Captain.' Or, 'May I be of assistance?' "Besides, he wasn't that cute anyway..." She pouted, swigging again from her liquor bottle, her once fabulously groomed hair, ready for a night on the town, now a bit frazzled and unkempt as she rushed back here and no longer cared for maintaining her appearance.

She kicked her boots off and removed her jacket as well, leaving her in her work pants and a white tank top, she didn't have a bra on beneath it cuz she was hoping she wouldn't need one tonight. She ran her fingers through her slightly wavy locks of hair and sighed again, plopping the bottle on the night stand beside her bed. Again she looked around her room, her auto lock door half open as she hadn't bothered to seal it, and her one chair over on the floor, holo-panel on a random channel showing an infomercial about the new water cannisters, the biggest thing since the shift from glass bottles to plastic. Whoopieee...

Her office was something more akin to a college dorm room it was so small and unkept at this point, it was almost embarrassing, how crappy and depressed she was feeling just thinking about how lonely she was. No boyfriend for...how many years now? No companionship for just about as long as well, and really just...no interaction with this line of work. The rage she was feeling from the rejection was starting to simmer down, and instead was now becoming the thing she dreaded most...sadness.

"Ah uh! Ah uh!" She shook her head determined, "Not gonna cry again, come on get a grip!" She puffed out her chest, beating one side of it like a gorilla, "Not gonna let that get to me, I'm fine, I'm always fine, I'll get through this like I always do. And you know what I'm feeling..." She continued carrying on the conversation with herself, making sure she would not fall into that well of sadness she had done before. She tapped the touch pad again, scrolling a few times until she found her way to her secret stash folder that she was able to bring along with the rest of her personal items on the start of this voyage. "I'm feeling porn tonight..."