Androids of Evergreen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoungGriff
YoungGriff
176 Followers

Tom didn't fuck Athena in that position for much longer since he was nearing his own climax. Instead, he knocked her elbows out from under her, followed quickly by her knees. His dick never left her. He now had Athena completely flat on the mattress. He fucked her faster now that her pussy was soaked from the juices of her orgasm. He laid on top of her too. He caused moan to escape her lips with every thrust. "Mmmmmm. Yes! Ohhhh. Fuck, Master. Its so deep!" she called to him. Her words combined with his lust for the sex bot and the feeling of control he had got him to his own climax. He pumped out glob after glob of sticky cum into her sweet pussy. For over a minute after he was done, he kept his spent cock inside of her. He let every last drop of cum squirt into her, then pulled out his limp dick. He gave his Athena a kiss on the lips and a couple smacks on her ass cheeks. He then laid on his back with Athena flipped over onto her back too next to him. Tom then waited for the show as Chloe entered the room naked.

Athena's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the bliss of post-orgasm. She didn't know that Chloe had entered the room. "Hey, baby girl," Tom said with a smile. Athena opened her eyes and saw Chloe approaching the bed with no clothes on.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"This is your sister, sweetheart," Tom said. "You're going to call me Daddy from now on. I am going to watch your sister eat my cum out of your pussy. While she enjoys you, I'm going to be enjoying her. After I finish inside her, it'll be your turn to lick cum from your sister."

Athena looked back at Chloe who was now on the bed in front of her. She smiled at her sister and spread her legs. Chloe didn't immediately go after Athena's pussy. Instead, she leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was long and wet and so damn sexy to watch. Tom's two fuck toy daughters were naked and making out and one of them had his load dripping out of her. Nothing could be hotter. After half a minute, Chloe broke the kiss and said, "I'm going to have so much fun with you, sis."

"What are you waiting for," Athena replied, "my pussy isn't going to eat itself."

Chloe's head moved down Athena's body. Chloe kissed her cheek, then her neck. She sucked on her right breast, then her left. She moved down Athena's stomach and waist, kissing softly. Finally, she was between her sister's legs. She stuck out her tongue and gave Athena's cum dripping pussy a long lick like it was a lollipop. She lapped up a good amount of cum too. Watching Chloe between her sister's legs was bringing life back to Tom's dick.

After about five minutes, Tom couldn't just watch anymore. Athena nearing an orgasm, so Chloe was distracted with getting her there. She didn't notice that he had gotten behind her. Athena had her eyes closed and head back, so she didn't notice either. Tom didn't give Chloe any warning before entering her. Chloe was so wet that Tom slipped all the way inside her with the first thrust. The girl's lower body jerked in surprise. She let out a muffled moan as her mouth was still occupied with pussy.

Athena, wondering why Chloe let out a moan like that, opened her eyes and saw Tom rhythmically fucking away at her sister's pussy. It was so hot to see and drove Athena to the edge. She reached out to take hold of the back of Chloe's head. She pulled Chloe's head into her pussy harder. She let out a series of moans, squeals, and deep breaths. Her body spasmed and rocked, but Chloe's head remained between her legs, tongue on her clit, through the whole orgasm.

Meanwhile, Tom continued to pump his cock in and out of Chloe's sweet pussy from behind. He knew as he fucked his girl that he would never be able to say that one pussy was better than the other between the two of them. He had picked them out, so to him, they were both perfect. Tom fucked Chloe and groped her tits and ass throughout Athena's orgasm. Once Athena came down, Tom flipped Chloe over. He penetrated his daughter again while looking into her eyes. Athena caught on as to why Tom had flipped her over. Chloe's pussy was occupied, but her breasts were not. It was time for Athena to return the favor.

Athena took hold of Chloe's breasts. They weren't as big as her own, but that didn't stop her from having fun playing with them. She kneaded Chloe's breasts and pinched her nipples for several minutes. Then, she took one of the small breasts into her mouth. She switched back and forth between Chloe's breast while a hand massaged and played with the tit that wasn't in her mouth. All the while, their daddy continued to lunge into Chloe's sacred hole.

It didn't take long for daddy or daughter to reach their peak. Tom knew the tell-tale signs now for when Chloe was about to hit her orgasm. If he timed it right... luckily, he did. As her fingers took in two fistfuls of the sheets and her head rocked back with the intensity of her pleasure, Tom shot his load into Chloe. He kept thrusting though her orgasm and didn't leave her till she was catching her breath again. Once he did, he offered up his cock to Athena. Her hands never left her sister's tits, but she raised her head. She took his cock in her mouth, cleaning off Daddy's cum and Chloe's juices.

Sexually satisfied and in total bliss, Tom collapsed on the bed. He laid next to the girls and this time he only watched. He watched as Athena took her turn between Chloe's legs. He watched Athena eat out Chloe's pussy and take every bit of cum from it. She stopped after Chloe hit her second climax. Athena laid down next to Tom facing away from him and toward Chloe next to her. They slept like that, Tom and Chloe with Athena sandwiched between them.

PART 4

Thomas Evergreen woke up to a text from Mr. Gill. He said that due to the new demand for more androids from all testers, it would take a bit longer for his third android to be available. He added that as an apology, he wouldn't be requesting any more sex acts from Athena. That last part was fine with Tom since so far, the requests were a bit boring. One day, Mr. Gill asked Tom to put a vibrator in Athena's pussy and have it run on high all day. Another request was for Athena to be slapped in the face hard in the middle of sex. Yet another was for Tom to force Athena to keep his cum on her face for a few hours. For the last request, Tom flat out told Mr. Gill to ask a different tester. The latest request was for him to pee on Athena. That was a line he would not cross though. That fetish weirded him out and he would never do it.

Two weeks had passed since Athena joined him and Chloe. The two weeks Tom had with Chloe was nothing compared to the two weeks with both girls. Athena had a dominate personality in bed towards Chloe, and Chloe was submissive to Athena. Both were, of course, submissive when Tom fucked them, but Chloe's was to a greater extent. He also set them to fuck even when he wasn't there. It was insanely hot to watch Athena come up behind Chloe to grope her out of the blue, to walk into the living room and see the girls 69ing on the couch, to come into the bedroom just as Athena fucks Chloe into an orgasm with a big strap-on. Tom hated missing some of the action though, so he set up hidden cameras all over the house and had them set to stream and record onto his laptop. Sometimes he would even watch the live feed of the girls going at it instead of watching them in person.

There was something about having the power to watch them whenever he wanted that turned him on.

It wasn't all constant fucking, though. Tom still liked to read on a daily basis. He encouraged the girls to do the same, but had a funny result. Chloe thought she was supposed to still be doing something sexual while reading, so she masturbated while reading Stephen King's The Gunslinger. Athena picked out A Game of Thrones and any time a sex scene would happen, she would ask Tom if he wanted to reenact it.

Tom was a big fan of all manner of storytelling. Books, comics, movies, tv shows, anime, Tom loved it all. He would have the girls pick out something at least once a day for them to watch. They started binging Avatar: the Last Airbender and Supernatural. They enjoyed Edge of Tomorrow and Book of Eli. All three of them cried during the "I could have got more" scene of Schindler's List. They also laughed their asses off at the quirks of Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean. What they watched most though, was anime. Steins;Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Monster, and Death Note to name a few. And that was just the anime shows; For anime movies, Tom and his girls quickly consumed one Studio Ghibli film after the next with the favorite being Princess Mononoke.

It wasn't all indoors activities either. Tom took Chloe and Athena on hikes all over his property. Most of his family's land was forest. However, there was also a small lake and a system of caves. While he did fuck the girls outdoors too, he mostly just explored with them on these hikes. One weekend, the weather was particularly nice and they camped out at the lake. They spent the whole weekend there. They swam, explored, cooked over a fire, gazed at the stars, and so many wonderful other memories were made there, including sexual ones. Tom had the time of his life. It had been so long since he had anyone to share his land with. It had been so long since even he had been to the lake or walked in the woods because he was always so alone. He didn't care that Chloe and Athena were androids. He didn't care that they would like it because they were programed that way. He wanted to make lasting memories of the time he spent with them.

About a week after Tom got the text from Mr. Gill, Tom was watching the girls scissor each other while they took turns sucking on this dick. When they got him to his peak, he came on their sweet faces. A few minutes later, both had intense orgasms. Tom was so enthralled by the girls heading off to the shower with his cum on their faces that he almost didn't hear the proximity alarm.

The car that came up the drive wasn't Mr. Gill's. It was a dodge ram truck. Also, a girl was behind the wheel rather than the business man. She was cute with tanned skin, dark brown long hair, and a slim figure. Her breasts were about the same size as Athena's and her ass was small like Chloe's. But she was definitely not the android Tom had ordered.

Tom was dressed and at the front door before she knocked. He could see on the monitor by the door that she was already at the front door, but hesitated to knock. She stood at the threshold, nervous, for a full minute before Tom finally just opened the door. The girl, in her late teens or early twenties, jumped in surprise. She opened and closed her mouth a couple times rapidly before finally stuttering out, "I... I... Hi. I'm Zoe Parker. Are you Tom Evergreen?"

"Let me guess, you're hoping seduce me and get at my family fortune," Tom remarked. "You're not starting off great, kid."

"What? No. No!"

"Look... Zoe, was it? Zoe, I'm not buying what you're selling, so move along to your next con job or something." Tom started to close the door.

Zoe put her hand up to block the door and put her foot in the way of the door. "Wait! Mandy Smith! You knew Mandy Smith twenty years ago."

Tom recognized the name immediately. "Yeah, she and I were together in college. Why?"

"She's my mother; my biological mother," the girl said.

Tom couldn't believe what was happening. "Are you nineteen?"

"Yes," she answered, knowing that he was catching on.

"And you think I am..." He trailed off.

"Yes, you are," Zoe said. "You are my father."

"Damn," Tom said taken aback.

"You find out you have a daughter and that's all you have to say?"

"I didn't exactly wake up this morning expecting to be in a damn drama series," he joked.

Zoe shrugged her shoulders. "A few months ago, I didn't expect to meet my real father, but I was apparently still listed as my mother's next of kin. When she died, I was notified. When her Will was read, she named my father: you."

Tom sighed. "I'm just... at a loss for words."

"How about inviting me in?" she suggested with a nervous smile.

Tom chuckled. "Okay. Let's start with that."

Tom sat down Zoe in the living room. Just before he opened his mouth to ask Zoe for her story, he remembered Chloe and Athena. He excused himself from her for a moment and ran upstairs. He found them in the middle of their shower.

"Come join us, Daddy," Chloe said when she noticed him. Athena's mouth left her sister's tit and nodded.

"Listen, girls, I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to come out with it. It turns out I might have a daughter. I don't know for sure yet, but she is downstairs. She doesn't know about you two, so I want you girls to pose as housekeepers. That means no sexual stuff to me or each other, no calling me daddy, just call me Tom, and no walking around naked." He started to leave but turned back and added, "Oh, when you put on clothes, make them normal, not slutty."

Tom returned downstairs to Zoe. "Sorry, about that. So... why don't you tell me your story."

"Well, I don't know why Mandy gave me up for adoption, or why she didn't tell you about me. My mom and dad told me when I was still young that I was adopted due to my questions about a genetic heart condition my dad had. I didn't care to find my real parents since I had a mom and dad and I didn't need another. I would wonder about you two of course, but I just didn't feel a need to seek you out."

"What changed?"

"Curiosity, I guess. My mom and dad died in a car crash two years ago. It was hard without them, but I finished high school and started my adult life. I'm going to college online, but I haven't decided on a major yet. I worked in fast food for the last couple years of high school and my grades have gotten me good scholarships, so I'm comfortable money-wise. What changed was Mandy died. She had me listed as her next of kin under my adopted name. She apparently had cancer. Did you know she died?"

"No, we didn't keep in touch after college. Like you said, I didn't even know you existed. I'm sorry."

Zoe didn't reply to him. Instead, she continued her story, "In her Will she left a letter for me. She explained who she was and who you were. She apologized too. That led me here. And here I am, so what do you think?"

"I wish I had known. I'm sorry I never got the chance to be your father."

"I don't blame you. I just... want to know you."

Tom was relieved to hear that. He spent the next hour and a half talking with Zoe. They talked about their respective lives. They talked about hobbies. They talked about ambitions. They talked and talked and talked some more. Tom wanted to know everything about the daughter he never knew he had and Zoe wanted to know the same about her biological father.

Eventually it was time to introduce Zoe to Chloe and Athena. Like he told them to, they introduced themselves as housekeepers. Zoe did find it a little odd that Tom had two young attractive women living with him, but she didn't stay on the subject for long. It was starting to get dark outside so Tom invited Zoe to stay the night. Athena showed her to one of the spare bedrooms down the hall from the master bedroom. Thankfully it was one that still had a mattress. Tom slept in the master bedroom for the first time since Athena joined them and his sex bots slept in the staff rooms on the other side of the house.

At breakfast the next morning, Tom asked, "What would you like to do now?"

Zoe shrugged, "I don't know to be honest. I would like to come by as often as I can to get to know you more. Maybe we can keep in touch by email or texting."

"I would like that, but I hate that we would have to drive such a distance to see each other." An idea crossed Tom's mind, but he doubted she would go for it. "You said yesterday that your courses in college are online, and you left your fast food job."

"Yes, on both counts," Zoe replied as she tore into a piece of bacon.

"Would you like to stay here for a little while. I would understand if you say no; after all you barely know me..." Tom trailed off.

"I would like that to be honest," she replied with a bright smile. "Thank you, Tom."

"I'll need to reintroduce you to Chloe and Athena," he told her. "They are actually androids. They look human, but they obey all my commands and serve me."

"I was wondering why they were so quick to follow your orders," she remarked.

For the rest of that day and the next, Tom helped Zoe move her stuff out of her apartment and into the mansion. It took about another two days after that for the awkwardness of suddenly having a daughter and having her live with him to ware off. Picturing the fact that he had a real daughter now wasn't helped by the fact that Zoe still called him Tom. She said that it would be too awkward to call him father or dad since her adoptive father was always called dad.

On the third day after Zoe moved in, Tom and the three girls were having a movie night. That night would be the catalyst of what was to come. The movie was nothing special, War of the Worlds, but it was still a good time. The four of them were all on an L shaped couch Tom had bought to accommodate the growing number of house members. Chloe was snuggled up to Tom, and Athena was snuggled up with Zoe. The past couple days Zoe and Athena had been spending a lot of time together. So much so that Chloe was the only one he had fucked since Zoe moved in because he never could get Athena alone. That night though, something had changed. Zoe didn't just cuddle with Athena, she moved her hands up and down the android's arms and thighs as if studying her body. The movie was in its third act when Zoe, thinking Tom had fallen asleep, made a move on Athena. Tom's daughter kissed his android on the lips. The two of them made out for about thirty seconds. Then, Athena's hand slipped under the blanket that was covering them to touch Zoe's tits. Zoe caught the girl's hand just after receiving a light squeeze. She whispered something in Athena's ear, then gave Athena one more kiss on neck before laying her head on Athena's shoulder.

Tom didn't stir at all, hoping Zoe and Athena would continue, but nothing happened till the end of the movie. Chloe stayed snuggled up to Tom since she also thought he was asleep. Zoe turned off the tv, took Athena by the hand, and led her upstairs. Tom waited for about five minutes before getting up. He shushed Chloe before she could say anything and took her upstairs. In his own bedroom, he told Chloe to get on the bed and take off her clothes. Tom then checked his laptop.

When Tom brought up the hidden camera that was in Zoe's room, which he honestly forgot to take out and didn't remember until a few minutes ago, he was met with an amazing sight. Athena only had her light blue panties still on. She was on her stomach. Her face was between Zoe's legs. Zoe's pajama bottoms and pink panties were discarded, but Athena's head blocked the view of her sacred hole. Zoe's flannel shirt was unbuttoned. She had no bra underneath, but the open shirt was still covering her breasts. Zoe's head was thrown back and she was moaning loud as Athena ate out her pussy.

Tom's dick was instantly rock hard, despite one of the girls being his daughter. He knew it was wrong, but he felt a bit of jealousy towards Athena. The taboo of Zoe being his real daughter was making it so much hotter, but also so much more shameful. On the screen, Athena raised herself up from his daughter's pussy. The view was still covered by Athena's body, but it soon wouldn't be. Athena put a hand on Zoe's open shirt and was about to reveal an amazing tit, but Tom could go no further. He slammed the laptop closed before he could actually see Zoe's nakedness. Chloe was sitting silently on the bed. Tom could faintly hear moaning through the walls. His erection would not subside. He turned to Chloe for release. He ordered her to never tell Zoe or Athena that he had been watching them, then he took off his clothes and went after his fuck toy.

YoungGriff
YoungGriff
176 Followers