Androids of Evergreen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom didn't bother with foreplay except for a few licks to get her slit wet. He spread her legs far apart and took her. His first few thrusts into Chloe were slow, but he quickly picked up the pace as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. Soon, he was going into her balls deep. Then, for a moment Tom pictured Zoe's face on Chloe. It was only for a moment, but it still happened. The look he pictured on his daughter's face was the same one of intense pleasure that he saw on the screen as her pussy was being given a tongue bath. Tom stopped thrusting and just stared at Chloe as if expecting it to happen again. What would he do if it happened again? Would it still turn him on? Would he still fuck her if he imagined Zoe's face instead? If given the chance, would he fuck his real daughter? He didn't want to consider the answer to the last question. Chloe gave him a wondering look for why he stopped. He dismissed the questions for the time being and went back to fucking Chloe. As he leaned over her and sucked on her tits while fucking her, it happened again. This time it was the moaning, which sounded similar to Zoe's moan or maybe he just imagined it as similar. Either way, he kept thrusting into Chloe. When it happened for a third time, Tom finally realized the truth. He wanted his daughter. He could never have her of course, but he wanted her all the same. Maybe it was because he barely knew her or maybe it was because of the daddy-daughter roleplays he did with Chloe and Athena. It didn't matter.

"Chloe, honey, for tonight, I want you to call me daddy again."

Chloe smiled at him warmly. "Okay, Daddy," she said between moans. "Want to fuck me harder now?"

She sure did love when he thrusted hard into her, even if he slowed down his pace in order to do it. He obliged the girl for a few minutes, but he knew how to get what he really wanted. Chloe loved it. "Ohhhhh, Daddy, right there. Fuck me right there." Tom left her pussy long enough to flip her over. "Take my pussy, Daddy. Its wet and ready for you and only you." That did it. He pictured Zoe again as Chloe moaned out those words. He sheathed this cock into her warm pussy with an imagination that saw his daughter being fucked. He imagined his daughter being taken like a bitch and it turned him on so much that he was ready to blow his load in only a few minutes. All the while Chloe kept on going, "Fuuuuck meeee, Daddy! Yes. Yes. Fuck. It feels so deep, Daddy. Fuck yeah! Mmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh."

Tom came inside Chloe's pussy while thinking about his real daughter. It was one of the best climaxes he had ever had. It was kin to cumming in Chloe for the first time or the first time he had both Chloe and Athena or when he rough fucked either of them. Half a dozen other great orgasms came to mind, but none of them had involved him picturing having and fucking a real daughter. Tom went to bed that night groping Chloe's ass and wondering what the future would hold for him with two sexual androids and a daughter he lusted after.

The next morning, Tom could not hold his tongue. He had to make some kind of comment to get the ball rolling and see what his daughter's stance on the subject of discussing sex with him would be. As Zoe came into the dining room to eat and they exchange a good morning greeting, Tom commented, "Sounded like you two had fun last night."

"What? Uh... what do you mean?" she asked taken off guard.

"You and Athena. Did you have a good time with her last night?"

"Yeah, we stayed up late and watched another movie in my room," Zoe said playing dumb.

"Zoe, I meant when I heard you two having sex it sounded like you were having a good time," Tom finally said bluntly.

Zoe opened her mouth then closed it again, unsure of how to respond.

"I'm not mad that you had sex with my android, Zoe." He of course didn't mention that the two of them having sex turned him on. "I'm just curious as to how you figured out that she would have sex with you."

Finally, Zoe spoke, "I already kind of thought that you have been having sex with them. I mean, why model them after two hot sexy women if you weren't having sex with them. I asked Athena and Chloe who they were modeled after yesterday morning."

"And they told you Chloe Foster and Athena Faris," Tom finished.

Zoe nodded. "I gotta say, Tom, you chose good. I looked them both up and that is why I spent most of the afternoon in my room."

Tom's dick was semi-erect from imagining his daughter masturbating to two of his favorite porn stars. Now, it was time to push for more since sex obviously wasn't a taboo subject with her. "Would you like for Chloe to come to your bed tonight?"

Zoe gave a look of disbelief at Tom for offering up his first android to her. "I would like that," she admitted. "But when I was watching them as porn stars, I got much more enjoyment out of Athena."

"Well, I don't mind if you take them both into your bed tonight."

Zoe bit her lower lip. Tom knew that she was turned on. Now was the time to press his advantage. He wanted to see how for things would go. "Chloe! Athena!" he called. Zoe jumped a little and looked at him wide eyed. The androids came into the dining room with sleepy, obedient looks.

"Yes, Tom?" they both said.

"Girls, from now on I want you to obey Zoe's commands too. Act as though she was your secondary owner. Also, for today, I want you two to obey the rule I had about clothing before Zoe arrived."

The girls giggled and immediately began to strip. Chloe had on a white top and sweat pants with no bra and poke-a-dot panties. Athena had on Zoe's flannel shirt, which was incredibly hot for both father and daughter, jeans shorts, and no bra or panties. It didn't take long for the two sexy androids to stand before Tom and Zoe completely nude.

Tom turned back towards Zoe. She had one hand between her legs rubbing her slit over the top of her shorts. When Tom looked back, she quickly retreated the hand. Tom was disappointed by that. It meant that talking sexual was as far as she would go with him... for now. Tom could still get enjoyment of his own out of this, though. "Hey, Chloe, Athena, how about you take Zoe upstairs right now instead of waiting till tonight. Show her how much you care for your new owner's needs."

The girls gave devilish grins, and Zoe was too horny to object. Athena took one of Zoe's hands, Chloe took the other, and they headed back for the stairs. Tom whispered in Chloe's ear before she took Zoe's hand, "Make sure you grab some toys before you go into her room."

Tom watched them go upstairs. Hypnotized by their swaying asses, especially Zoe's, he was rock hard. He had a deep desire to follow them into Zoe's room and take his daughter. He wanted to claim her pussy as his own as if she was one of his fuck toy androids. But he knew such an act would be rape and it would ruin any chance he had at consensual sex with his daughter. He had to be patient. At least he had an amazing show to watch.

As Tom reached the door to his room, he got a text from Mr. Gill. It said that his next android would be ready tomorrow. Perfect timing Tom thought.

Tom opened up his laptop just in time for the fun to start. Zoe and Athena were laying side by side, making out. Athena was groping at Zoe's tits over her shirt. Chloe entered the room, which broke the girls' kissing. Zoe let out a gasp at the half dozen toys Chloe brought in and deposited at the foot of the bed.

"Are you planning on using those on me or me using those on you?" Zoe asked.

"Both," Chloe said with a giggle.

Zoe looked pleased by the answer.

Athena snaked a hand beneath Zoe's shirt to continue groping at her tits. "Who do you want first?" she asked Zoe.

Zoe gave Athena's ass a squeeze, but turned to Chloe to answer. "I didn't get to have any of you last night, Chloe. Come here."

Chloe got on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed and crawled over to Zoe. When she was arm's length away, Zoe reached out and pulled her in for a long, deep, very wet kiss. As the two of them made out, Athena got to work on Zoe's shirt. She pulled it up far enough to expose Zoe's breasts, giving Tom his first look at his daughter's perky tits. They were about the same size as Athena's, but they were not pierced like hers were. Tom started stroking his dick at the sight of them, pushing away the thoughts about how wrong this was. Athena took Zoe's right breast into her mouth. Zoe responded by moaning into Chloe's kiss. Zoe's own hands were busy. One had a grip on the back of Athena's head. The other was pinching Chloe's right nipple. After a few more kisses, Chloe moved down to kiss Zoe's other breast. Zoe moved her left hand onto the back of Chloe's head. She used her hands to pull the girls into her tits. The way she pulled them in made the girls take as much of her tits as could possible fit in their mouths. Since it wasn't cock, they didn't gage on her, but the act still reminded Tom of the rough blowjobs he would sometimes have Chloe and Athena do. Zoe let out several soft moans as she fed the girls like a mother with babes at breast. She took Athena's cheeks in both hands and pulled her off her beautiful jugs to assault her mouth her tongue instead. Chloe sucked for nonexistent milk a little longer, then moved down. She licked and kissed Zoe's stomach and waist in her descent till she was blocked by shorts and panties. Chloe unzipped and unbuttoned Zoe's shorts. She pulled them and her panties off together.

Zoe was now laying on her back in all her naked glory with one girl at her mouth and the other at her pussy, and her body was in full view of the camera this time. In the other room, Tom watched as Chloe spread Zoe's legs as far a part as they would go. His lust for his daughter was so strong, Tom came right there. He aimed his cock to the side in just enough time that the cum didn't shoot all over his desk or laptop. His balls emptied onto the floor in one of the greatest climaxes he had every had from jerking off.

When he turned back, Chloe was eating out Zoe. Athena had stopped kissing Zoe to watch Chloe for a bit. She said to the other android, "While you lick her clit, put a finger or two inside her. I found out last night she loves it."

Chloe obliged, starting off with the middle finger of her right hand. Zoe couldn't get enough. She wiggled and arched her back and incredible sounds escaped her lips. Through it all, she managed to say to Athena, "Sit on my face, sweetheart." Athena throwing her leg over Zoe's face brought Tom's cock back to life.

Zoe grabbed hold of Athena's ass as Athena braced herself with the headboard. Zoe positioned her where she needed her and dove in. Athena soon brought her head back and moaned. Meanwhile, Chloe was making Zoe do the same, especially when she added her pointer finger. After several minutes and an orgasm, two fingers wasn't enough. Chloe pretended to be resting a moment after Zoe's climax. While Zoe was still occupied with Athena, Chloe put on a strap-on.

Chloe said absolutely nothing. She moved a finger across Zoe's pussy to make sure she was still soaking wet. She pressed the head of her new dick against the pink spot and pushed. Zoe was so wet it slid right in with minimal resistance. Zoe stopped her feasting to let out a loud gasp then a shudder. She pushed up on Athena's ass to get a look at what was happening. Athena turned around too. "Oh my... fuck me," Zoe called out.

"Exactly," Chloe replied. She pulled the strap-on out and pushed it back in again. She soon picked up a slow thrusting rhythm.

"You like her fake dick in your pussy, baby?" Athena asked.

"Uh-huh," Zoe said eagerly. "I always prefer the tongue of a pretty girl, but I still enjoy dick in me. I've never had a fake one in me before, though."

"It's the best of both worlds," Chloe said keeping up the same pace. "While your pussy is being drilled you can suck on a great pair of titties."

"Don't mind if I do," Athena said as she turned all the way around and leaned forward. Her pussy was still close to Zoe's face, and her own face was able to reach Chloe's tits or Zoe's clit. She switched back and forth between the two as Chloe fucked faster and Zoe went back to fingering and licking the pussy in front of her.

"Toss me that vibrator," Zoe commanded a bit later. The girl then went to work on Athena's pussy with a vibrator while her own pleasure from being fucked by Chloe caused her to achieve another orgasm a minute later. Zoe brought Athena to an orgasm soon after, leaving Chloe as the only on to not be pleasured and brought to a climax. Zoe put the vibrator aside and said, "Take that off, Chloe, and give it to me. Athena, put the other one on."

"Is it my turn?" Chloe asked pretending to be innocent.

"Honey, after what you did to me, you're getting a very special reward. Tell me, do you prefer to be a slut or a princess?"

"Slut, definitely."

Zoe gave her a quick kiss. "I was hoping you'd say that." She turned to Athena. "You heard her. We're going to double team this slut hard and give her exactly what she deserves."

After both of them had on a strap-on, Zoe commanded Athena to go to the head of the bed. Chloe opened her mouth to ask Zoe where she wanted her, but Zoe grabbed her by the waist first and threw her down on the mattress. "Get on your hands and knees. Face Athena." Chloe was quick to obey. As soon as she did, Zoe gave her a hard smack on the ass. Chloe let out a glee filled sound. "Athena, get that fake dick in her mouth. I want to hear her gagging on it." Zoe gave Chloe a couple more spanks, then pushed her strap-on into that sexy bent over pussy. In under a minute, Zoe was fucking Chloe at a fast rate. On the other side, Athena had Chloe bobbing up and down on her strap-on. It wasn't enough for Zoe, though. "Get your hands on the back of her head and pull her in. I want you to choke her with that thing."

Tom was amazed at what he was hearing and seeing. Zoe had been practically submissive when she was being eaten and fucked. Now, she was not only dominate, but rough and controlling. When she was doing the fucking, she was almost as dominate as Tom was. The apple doesn't fall far from the lust tree.

Zoe and Athena handled Chloe roughly for almost ten minutes. During that time, Chloe came at least once. As Chloe neared a second climax, Zoe reached forward and took hold of her tits. She pulled her slut upwards, making Athena's strap-on exit her mouth. Zoe was now fucking Chloe vertically. Zoe took her right hand off of a tit and placed it on Chloe's throat. "You like that? You like me taking you like a good whore? You like being my bitch to be mounted and used how I want?" Zoe had such a filthy mouth.

"Yes, Zoe!" Chloe called out. "I'm your bitch. I'm your whore. I'm whatever the fuck you want me to be. You own me, Zoe. Fuck me however you please." Zoe put some pressure on Chloe's throat in response. Zoe bit into Chloe's shoulder and neck too, although not enough to leave marks. Athena took off the strap-on and started to finger herself as she watched the hot display.

Zoe griped Chloe's throat harder. Her left hand squeezed and pinched her tit. Her strap-on thrusted in and out of Chloe's wet pussy as fast as Zoe could go. Chloe's body tensed up. Her breath caught. Her hands clenched. Her peak hit her hard as Zoe wonderfully fucked her without mercy. It was only after her orgasm subsided that Zoe slowed down. She gave the slutty android a few more thrusts then exited her. She released Chloe's tit and throat. The girl collapsed on the bed. Zoe took off the strap-on and laid beside her. She pulled Chloe up onto her chest so that her head was resting on her left breast. Athena laid down on Zoe's other side and let her head rest on Zoe's right breast.

They laid in her bed for about fifteen minutes. Meanwhile, Tom put one of his simple machines to the task of cleaning up his cum. He had sprayed across the floor a second time when Zoe put her hand around Chloe's throat. He went downstairs after and turned on an episode of Supernatural. He went to about the middle of the episode to make it look like he had been downstairs the whole time. After a little bit more time passed, Zoe came into the living room in a bath robe. She didn't say a word to him. She just came up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I take that to mean you had a good time?" Tom asked rhetorically.

She hugged him. "It was so good! Thank you so much for letting me do that!"

"Of course, honey," Tom replied. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest through the light fabric of the robe. She also smelled heavily of sex. He had to fight to not get erect again. He also had to fight the want to move his hands down to touch her ass. "Just understand that I will be wanting them back every once and a while."

Zoe giggled. "I don't know, Tom. Now that I've had a taste of them both, I might just stay in my room all day, every day with them."

When the hug was released, Tom kissed Zoe on the forehead. "Well, I think you will like my two surprises for you."

She lit up.

"First off, since you enjoyed both girls so much, I'm going to have them stay naked all the time. You can, of course, dress them up if you want to, then take the clothes back off. Its up to you. I, personally, like to dress them up in pajamas."

Zoe's mind looked to be racing. "That sounds full of possibilities, and it would explain why they have so many sexual outfits. I cannot wait to try it out."

Tom didn't think she had realized his real motive. If Chloe and Athena stayed naked, there was more of a chance that something would go on between them and Zoe outside of her room, which he could "accidently" walk in on. Tom hoped that having the girls always naked would bring him one step closer to being inside his own daughter.

"Second, I have another android ordered. She will finally be ready tomorrow."

Zoe practically jumped for joy. "Who is she modelled after?"

"I can't spoil that, but I will tell you she's a fictional character rather than another porn star."

Zoe head off toward the bathroom to take a shower with excitement in every step. Tom enjoyed watching every step, waiting with patience for the moment he could put his hands on that ass and more.

PART 5:

Tom Evergreen admired the sight before him. Chloe and Athena hadn't put on clothes since he first had them take off their clothes in front of him and Zoe yesterday. Chloe was on the couch, her naked body leaned against Zoe. The two had been watching a movie based on Cormac McCarthy's novel The Road, but Zoe was soon distracted. Only a half dozen minutes into the movie, she started to kiss Chloe. Then, she commanded Chloe to stand up so that she could feel up the android's ass and give her some ass smacks. Not even five minutes later, the movie was paused. Zoe had her pants removed. She knew Tom was near, which is why she didn't go any further. She had Chloe lead the way upstairs. Tom stared with great interest. Zoe probably thought Tom was staring at Chloe's sexy nakedness, but it was Zoe in black lace panties that had Tom's attention. This was the most ass Zoe had shown him that she knew of since she still had no idea about the camera in her room. Tom hoped that this was a preview of what was to come because it meant that his daughter was getting more comfortable around him and might sometime soon get fully or partially naked in front of him. If he was really lucky, this display would also mean that she would eventually fuck him. Tom hadn't been able to get his mind off sheathing his cock inside her pussy ever since he realized his lust for his own daughter.

Having Athena next to him was a great release. As soon as the two girls were out of sight, Tom sat on the couch. It was still warm from Chloe and Zoe's asses. He brought his nude android down on his lap, but not sitting. He had Athena lay her stomach on his lap. Her head was facing down and her ass was up. Since his newest android would be coming sometime today, Tom didn't want to blow his load inside her. But he needed to get rid of some of his pent-up frustration from not being able to take his daughter's cunt. He played a game with Athena to alleviate some of his frustration. Tom liked to play the game with her and Chloe because he could still dominate them even if he was too tired or spent to penetrate them. He called the game "Bad Girl's Punishment."