Andromeda and Triton?

Story Info
Andromeda is chained to a rock to be sacrificed.
1.1k words
4.26
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
108 Followers

All characters are over 18 years old. Some are even hundreds of years old.

Queen Cassiopeia was vain and beautiful, often saying that she and her' daughter Princess Andromeda were more beautiful than the daughters of the sea god Nereus, enraging Poseidon with her brag. Maliciously he sent a monster to plague the coast making trade by sea impossible. It got so bad the king sent a representative to Delphi and asked what they might do to appease the god. The answer was horrifying and simple. Sacrifice your daughter to the monster or lose your kingdom. The King and Queen resisted, but eventually surrendered to the oracle. Andromeda pleaded in terror that there had to be another way, but the oracle was specific. Her delicate beauty was destined for the belly of a sea monster. Three guards and a smith loaded the weeping princess into a boat and rowed her out to the rocks.

Andromeda was full bodied with pale skin and long golden hair. Her tearstained face was flawless with sparkling blue eyes and full red lips. The guards removed her flowing robes, exposing her slender shoulders and full breasts to the sea foam but with the king and queen watching on the beach, the men did nothing suggestive to the doomed princess. She wrapped her arms around herself ang gazed back at her traumatized parents. They were crying bitterly along with most of the city. The smith as gentle as he could told her it would be easier if she laid back on the rocks. She complied but whimpered when he chained her right wrist to the rock. Her tears flowed harder when he secured her left wrist. Now with her arms over her head she was ready for the beast. It was hard not to pity the girl who would become a feast for a monster instead of a lover's bed. The men climbed back into their boat and rowed back to the beach. Alone on the rocks Andromeda wept harder.

Not far from the rocks in deeper water, a god watched the girl with dark eyes. Triton, son of Poseidon, could not believe his father was wasting something so luscious as the princess on a stupid insult. His sea dark eyes mesmerized by the beauty chained to the rocks turned away momentarily to scan the waves for the monster. Triton smiled inwardly. He sent the monster back into the depths with a simple command. As for now he would take the tender beauty however he wanted but first some entertainment. There were people watching on the shore.

Calling upon the denizens of the deep, he commanded two small crabs to latch upon her pale pink nipples. Andromeda gasped when the tiny creatures climbed out of the water and on to her feet. She tried to kick them away, but they held on tight and didn't stop on their climb up her legs, their delicate tracks sending shivers through her body. When their tiny claws bit into her sensitive belly on their march to her breasts, she gasped. Why were they doing this? Undaunted they continued their climb up her heaving breasts to latch on to the pale nipple tips. Andromeda felt a shiver of arousal slice down to her nether regions. Triton watched lustfully as those pale nipples turned dark red from arousal.

Andromeda moaned when the small crabs latched on to her nipples. The sensation ran straight down her belly and into her pussy. When she tried to shake them off, it only made the sensation more intense. Other small creatures slithered out of the water and wrapped around her calves and thighs. One of them nosed her vagina and flickered its tongue over her clit. Where were these creatures coming from? Why were they doing this? The tension built inside of her as more of the creatures searched out her virgin spaces and tantalized them. Her body was on fire with lust. When the first orgasm hit her, it shook her violently.

Grinning Triton rose out of the water and showing her the beautiful the man fish that he was, beautiful and terrible at the same time. He chased away all the sea creatures but the tiny crabs. Holding her with his fierce dark eyes, he kissed her labia and then sliced her pussy with his tongue. She shuddered with new desire. "Me or the monster," he growled softly sending a thrill through her. His flicking tongue returned to her pussy and swollen clit. He liked the salty clean taste of her.

"You," she gasped as he slipped his fingers into her dark moistness. With tongue, mouth, and fingers he took her to new heights of passion. She fought the chains that held her, chains that made her vulnerable to his lips, hands and tongue. He owned her body. No part of her was untouched. His tongue was buried deep inside of her, his middle finger buried in her darker region, when the second orgasm took her to greater heights.

Triton raised his dark head and stared up at the heaving beauty. She was magnificent. Crawling over her body, his penis emerging from the fish scales, he entered her heated flesh. Andromeda gasped as he stroked her heated flesh with his huge cock. He was the epitome of masculine brsuty, and the feel of him inside her sent her back into the throes of passion. He filled her completely. Every stroke rubbed her sensitive parts. Being held down helpless while he had his way with her was intoxicating. She was a princess used to having her own way, but this majestic creature was taking his pleasure from her.

When he climaxed, he shuddered violently, his sun browned arms pushing him off her his strong breast now visible to her eyes. He kissed her, but it was time to go; Perseus was on his way. Calling the monster back, he slipped into the water leaving a disappointed Andromeda behind.

Perseus appeared shortly afterwards, arriving in time to kill the monster. Andromeda, still stunned by her divine lover, thought nothing of Perseus' presence when he unchained her and carried her off. She was still naked but his arms were strong and warm. And It was nice flying through the air, and she knew he was taking her for himself. Gazing down into the water below them she wondered if HE was watching them.

In time Perseus and Andromeda became powerful rulers. Andromeda did her duty giving Perseus six sons and a daughter, but there was always a sea god in the back of her mind. Every year she went to the coast and swam naked in the cool waters, but he never came. She did not know that his father Poseidon had not been amused by his lecherous stunt and had banned him from any further contact with human females.

OLB
OLB
108 Followers