Pizza Time

Story Info
Her night turns wild after receiving rules she must follow.
5.8k words
4.43
15.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock, knock.

The door flew open a moment later, revealing a dangling flaccid penis and the man it belonged to, wearing an open robe. I was lost for words. I tried to avert my eyes by looking down at the pizza I was here to deliver. Eventually I glanced back up at the man, and then at his eyes as I motioned for him to take it. He smiled, his messy brown hair and big brown eyes drawing a surprising amount of attention, considering what was hanging out of his burgundy bath robe.

"You're cute." His eyes meandered down to my chest as he took a step to the right, setting his food down on a side table by the door and waving his hand toward the room behind him, beckoning me inside. "Come inside."

My cheeks turned red. "I... I don't think... " I began to say. A nearly nude stranger inviting me into his house would definitely qualify as a red flag, but I found myself taking a few steps into the apartment, my body resisting my attempts to escape or even just stop walking and stand still. Mom told me I shouldn't work a job like this, especially after dark. I should have listened.

"We're going to have a little fun with you." He led me into the living room and sat down on a pillowy green couch, next to a woman about my age with black shoulder-length curls and dark skin, lounging in a pink nightie that didn't leave much to the imagination. The otherwise inviting scent of vanilla greeted me from candles around the room. "Go ahead. Give us a spin," the man said, "Let's take a look at what we're working with."

As if knowing what he wanted was enough to add nuance to my movements, my body flourished in a slow rotation, my arms rising into the air and teasing my hair seductively as I posed myself for an all angle in-motion inspection. My back arched of its own accord, granting a better view of my chest and rear. My outfit was an unflattering yellow polo with a corny "Pizza Time" company logo embroidered on the right side, a pair of khaki pants, and a pair of tennis shoes. After my go-round, I found that I had regained a modicum of control and could stop spinning, which I did. I stood plainly in front of the couple on the couch, awaiting whatever was coming.

My mind was reeling with anxiety. I was helpless to do anything but follow this stranger's command. I felt like a passenger in a car crash unable to do anything to stop it. I was a passenger in my own body, and a man whose name I didn't even know was driving.

"Boring," the man rolled his eyes. "Let's have a look under the hood, shall we? Top off!" The woman by his side cackled to herself, amused by the evaluation I was receiving.

My hands reached for the bottom of my shirt. Panic set in. I summoned every ounce of willpower I had into one simple task... STOP. As my fingers closed around the hem of my top, they quivered and remained in place. It seemed like an eternity of fighting, but after just long enough for my voyeurs to smile at my frustration, the quiver became a shake. Before I knew it, my control was gone and I slowly drew my top upwards revealing my plain white bra, then tugged it over my head, dropping it onto the floor in front of me.

"Did you see that? The shake?" The man's sultry accomplice flashed a look at him. "Keith, baby, I love when they fight it!" Her hand slid down her silk nightie to her matching panties, gently massaging herself.

I felt a knot forming in my stomach. The air against my exposed tummy gave me a slight shiver, and I felt goosebumps on my skin.

"Not even an exciting bra under that dull work uniform? Your life DOES need spicing up, doesn't it?" My head shook vigorously from side to side as Keith spoke. "The bra goes." His hand flicked as if shooing it away.

Already feeling defeated, I didn't even try to resist as my fingers unhooked my bra and let it drop alongside the shirt. My nipples perked up, and I wasn't sure if it was from the embarrassment, or if I was actually finding arousal in this. Don't get me wrong, I was mortified and this was a bad situation, but Keith had a charming smile and a hard body on display.

My breasts hung out in the open air, drawing the attention of the room. Keith reached out eagerly with both hands and cupped them roughly, squeezing their tear drop shape upward, almost enveloped by his hands. He let them fall with a jiggle, then traced a curvy line down my side with one finger, stopping at the edge of my pants.

"How do you like her, Candi?" He said, turning his eye to his bedfellow beside him. Her eyes were wide with a manic lust and she lunged forward, licking my nipple with a flat tongue, then placing her lips around it. With a quick suck and a pop, her lips pulled away and she allowed herself to fall backward into her seat.

"She's perfect!"

Keith's eyes met mine. "Go ahead. You may put your top back on. You can leave the bra where it is." Grateful at least, for regaining control of my body, I reached for my uniform shirt with a wistful glance at my surrendered undergarment. As I redressed, I could feel the rough texture of the loosely woven polo against my bare breasts. I looked down and noticed the surprisingly visible outline of where my nipples met the fabric. Keith smiled.

"We're going to play a game. You're going to go back to work and continue making your deliveries until you clock out at the end of your shift. On your next stop, you will insist that you don't take cash or card tips, and instead ask for the first degrading thing that pops into your little head." He grinned mischievously. "Make sure it sounds like you really want it. If they agree, you'll do it. If you can't get them on board, you will remove your shirt until you receive my permission to put it back on. No tip, no top!" He eyed my phone sticking out of my back pocket. "I'm sure you need that, but no telling anyone about our game, and no trying to weasel out of it. Capiche?"

I nodded nervously. His eyes met mine before shifting to the door, cueing my exit. "See you soon!"

Candi's petite hand covered her smile as she giggled at me. I turned and briskly made for the exit without pause. As I turned to close the door behind me, I caught a wink from Keith as he rubbed Candi's thigh.

I had a sausage and mushroom in my beat up Explorer that was destined for a house a few blocks over. With a deep sigh, I made my way to the car and got in. Intrusive thoughts preoccupied my mind, enumerating all of the ways that my next stop could turn into a nightmare. I tried to quiet my thoughts before I could build up a supply of sick ammunition to humiliate myself with when the mind control kicked in. Maybe it wouldn't? Maybe Keith couldn't control me out here? Maybe he never could, and this was some sort of psychological trick. It didn't seem like a real thing that could happen. Hell, it certainly wasn't something that had been on my radar before tonight. My thoughts were bouncing back and forth between my previous delivery and the next until I arrived at my destination, sooner that I would have liked.

Knock, knock.

A woman taller than me and with more muscle answered the door. Her eyes lowered unwaveringly to assess me as she reached for her food. My heartbeat pounded in my ears as I hoped I could keep this transaction under my control. She put some cash in my hand and I unzipped my cash bag, then reached in to deposit it. "Keep the change," she said. I took a deep breath. "It's all in my head," I reassured myself. "You're fine."

She began to close the door.

"Thanks... " I blurted out involuntarily, alarming myself, "but I can't take cash tips." My fingers made their way out of my bag with exact change and offered it out to her. "Could I maybe suck on your toes instead? As a tip?"

Did I say that? My eyes dropped to her leather work boots and I fought away some unpleasant imagery.

She looked at me exactly the way you might have expected--with shock and disgust. "Wait! ...Please!" I begged, wary of the consequences of failure. She snatched the change out of my hand and shook her head with disappointment before slamming the door in my face.

I froze in place. This was the calm before the storm, and I agonized over how long I could stay like this before I had to heed the command to strip. I felt like I was about to take an unwilling plunge into an ice bath. My hands came to life, gripping the hem of my top and awkwardly yanking it over my head. Once it was off, it took all my of willpower to prevent myself from tossing it on the doorstep. I gripped it with deliberation and white knuckles. I took a series of deep breaths in relief, celebrating my minor victory before I had to face my reality. I was still outdoors and topless. Thankfully, it was already dark out.

With the chilly air against my skin, I bolted to my car and fought to get the key into the door lock. After climbing over the seat and buckling myself in, I started the car. As I looked up, I saw a trash can slide to a stop as a figure positioned it on the curb. Had I been seen? I took several shallow breaths. Whoever they were, they turned and began to make their way back up the driveway. It looked like I had managed to escape unseen.

When I returned to Keith and Candi's duplex, I parked near the front door. I took a few orchestrated breaths to calm myself, then slipped out of the passenger door, making a run for the building as quickly and quietly as possible. I covered my breasts with my hands as I hurried down the hall.

I meekly tapped on the door.

It opened, and Candi's smiling face greeted me before she grabbed my arm and practically dragged me inside. She had clocked my state of undress, and couldn't wait to show her friend. We arrived in the living room and she gave me a light shove towards the couch, landing me in my familiar spot from earlier, standing beside my discarded bra. Keith eyed my hands, clearly enjoying the way I was trying to cover my bosom. His robe was neatly fastened as if the show I had been met with last time was just for the shock factor. Candi put a hand on my shoulder as she made her way around me. Her face came closer until I could feel her breath on my cheek. She inhaled deeply, smelling my hair as she passed, and let out a sigh of pleasure. "I can't wait to hear what tip you asked for."

"Yes, please share." Keith stood as he looked me in the face while Candi reclined on the couch behind him.

"I asked if I could suck on her toes..." I said, the knot in my stomach returning. "Please, can I go home? I don't want to do whatever this is."

I was shaking. Candi erupted with laughter. Keith maintained a steady eye on me.

"Oh, we're not done with you yet. You have deliveries to make, after all!" He bit his lip playfully and continued, "You may replace your top." I wasted no time in doing so. "Now, you have obviously failed this round," he continued, "but I will give you a better chance this time. If your customer declines to tip, you will offer to earn it with yet another degrading task. You'll be doing both if they agree, but you get to avoid the consequences of failure. Of course, those will have to be adjusted as well. If you fail to receive your tip this time, you will strip down to your panties and leave your clothes on the doorstep. And why don't you send us a few pictures while you're there, so we don't miss out on the fun." He had me take my phone out of my pocket and put his number in it. "Come back when you're all done."

This couldn't be happening. I thought I was going to puke when I made that first delivery. I racked my brain trying to come up with a way to subvert my commands and get out of this. "What are you waiting for? Get out of here!" Keith looked at me, then the door. "You don't want to get in trouble for being late, do you?" I whipped around and took off out of the door as quickly as my feet could carry me. He was right. How long had I been in there? Surely the kitchen was wondering what was taking me so long with my deliveries tonight.

I checked my phone. One new message. Two new deliveries and an admonition for running late.

I pulled into the back lot of the restaurant and hurried through the door, grabbing the pizzas out of the warmer and loading them up to take. I was in and out before my manager had a chance to question me about anything.

My next stop was on the other side of town at a house near the college. I assumed it was off-campus housing, judging by the size of my delivery. I parked out front and gingerly made my way to the door.

I rang the doorbell and held my breath, hoping for an audible hint as to what was on the other side. Laughter. Four or maybe five people?

The door opened and a tall, lanky college guy answered the door. He had long wavy sun-lightened brown hair and was wearing a faded white tank top with some barely visible print, as well as a salmon colored pair of board shorts. His eyes were a bit red and he smelled like weed.

A mixture of fear, embarrassment, and... excitement filled me. He was kind of hunky, and I caught a glimpse of three decent looking friends of his in the living room beyond. I really didn't want to make a fool of myself. I straightened my back and tried to stop fidgeting while he took his stack of boxes from me and dug through his wallet for cash. Once I gave him back his change, he awkwardly counted out his remaining bills for a tip. That's when my programming kicked in.

"Sorry, I don't like to take cash tips. Could you help me with something instead? I've always wanted my nipples pierced. Could you and your friends do it for me? You can use whatever you have around... a couple of safety pins, maybe?" I couldn't believe myself. This is what I came up with? A group of drunk guys botching a piercing that I would have been too shy to get done professionally?

"Uhhhh, what? Are you sure? I don't think that's, like, the best idea. Me and the guys are pretty shitfaced." He looked me over nervously, as though this was some kind of trick.

"Pleeeease?" I begged, in a cutesy voice I had never heard myself use before. "What if I gave you some head and let you cum on my face? Then would you? It would be a real treat for both of us." I had to admit that this wasn't the worst thing that I could have said. My hand found its way to his shorts and made out the shape of a bulge that fit welcomingly in my cupped palm. For once I was enjoying my little curse.

"Fuck, ...okay. Yeah, uh, come in." He led me into the living room, his eyes going straight for a hallway off to the side. I realized he was taking me to his room and trying to make it inconspicuous, but his friends weren't oblivious enough to miss him bringing the pizza girl to his room.

"Who's your friend, Robby?" A shorter guy called out from a recliner before we had a chance to make it more than halfway through the room. He was wearing basketball shorts and a tee shirt and was holding a beer in his hand. Two other guys sat on a nearby couch, struggling together to clean out a large glass bong that was apparently a little clogged.

"She's, uh... " Robby trailed off.

"I'm Tracy!" I said with gusto that was not my own. "Robby said he would pierce my nipples if I let him cum on my face! Do you boys want to watch?" My cheeks burned with embarrassment. I could only imagine how red they were as I waited for this to register with these inebriated guys. I had felt lucky when I thought Robby and I were going to fool around in his bedroom alone, but this was more of a show than I would have bargained for. "You can even record it! Here's my phone!"

I didn't give them any more time to think about it. I sunk to my knees, gliding my hand down Robbie's chest on my way down. His package came into view and was soon at eye level. I peeled his shorts down in front to reveal his black boxer briefs. I don't know if it was me or the command that I followed, but I leaned in and kissed the outline of his dick. "Kissed" is maybe an understatement. I was making out with his cock through the fabric. He had a noticeable wet patch from my wanton admiration.

For a moment I regained my senses and looked around the room as if I had been caught committing a crime. The boys all had eyes on me, and obvious tents in their pants. One had my phone out and was taking a video of the whole thing. My mind snapped back into a powerful tunnel vision as I pulled down Robbie's underwear and grabbed his cleanshaven cock in my hand. I gently licked the length of his hard shaft from base to tip, then bobbed the head in and out of my mouth a few times to lubricate it. Like a fucking porn star, I spit on it to finish the job. Now that it was ready for action, I pumped it a few times with my hand and then began to take it in and out of my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it and let it slide over my tongue as I sucked. My hand found its way to his ball sack and held it gently while milking his shaft. It was only a few minutes before I felt the slight shake of his pelvis and tasted a hint of cum. I pulled my head off of his and pumped a few more times as his load poured out in hot spurts all over my cheeks and brow. He wiped himself off on my lips. I may not have had much control over this, but I wasn't hating it.

That's when reality came crashing down and I regained a sense of my surroundings. His friends on the couch sat back in disbelief while the guy in the recliner had been leaning in to get the best angle for the video. Now that I was finished, he sprung out of his chair and got a close-up of my glossy sperm spattered face. Inside, my shame was overwhelming, and I panicked upon realizing that my nipple piercing wasn't far off. Outside of my control, a wide smile spread across my face. I gave the camera a cute little wave before wiping a finger down my cheek and sticking it in my mouth, visibly savoring the taste. If I could have hyperventilated, I would have. It seems that I had a show to put on and my feelings weren't a factor that mattered.

"Nipple time!" I nearly shouted as I popped up onto my feet and began a search for a desk or junk drawer. "Where do you keep the safety pins? And we can use that vodka on the table to disinfect!" Robbie was putting himself back together, so his friend sat my phone down and joined the search. Before I knew it, a pair had found their way into my palm. My hands made quick work of discarding my top. One of the bong bros had come to life and unscrewed the vodka bottle before recklessly pouring a bit too much over each of my breasts, following with a splash on the pins. The two boys each took a safety pin and readied themselves with a tit squeezed in one hand and an open pin in the other. I was leaning toward them with my breasts jutting out to provide easier access, and heard myself announce "Ready... Go!"

A couple of nearly simultaneous pokes later, I grabbed the vodka bottle myself and gave each pin a splash to finish things off. When the alcohol hit the fresh piercings, I loudly gasped. The pain was sharp at first, followed by a burning sensation, and gradually faded to a dull throb. Tears dripped down from the corners of both my eyes. I was astonished at how little blood there had been.

"You're a freaky lil' bitch, huh?" The shorter guy picked my phone back up after wiping the liquor off his hands and took a few close up shots of my pierced tits and one of my face, with running mascara and tears mixing with semen on my cheeks..

"I guess so... " I said with a voice that was finally mine. My smile faded as I found a napkin and wiped eyes and cleaned off as much cum as I could manage. I searched around for my top and slipped it on as soon as I found it, wincing a bit as the fabric tugged on my new "jewelry." I grabbed my phone and slipped out amidst the commotion, avoiding any and all eye contact.

When I got to the car, I pulled down the visor and used the mirror to dab at the last bit of stray mascara, making myself as presentable as I could. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed movement on my phone screen and caught my thumb tapping around, sending out the video and photos to Keith before I had any chance to react. I sighed, resenting that I could be made to do something so unconsciously that I almost hadn't noticed it.

12