Androshorts: A Christmas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was that, we held hands whenever we were out on our own from that point on. He drove me back to my place and dropped me off. Being my part of town there was nowhere to park and I just knew that the bloody council traffic wardens came around at two in the morning and put tickets on cars that thought they were safe until seven.

He saw me to my door, his car parked in the road with hazard lights flashing,

"I'd love for you to come up," I said, looking sadly at his car in the road.

"No problem sweetie," he said, "I'll see you in the office on Monday and we can chat about next weekend."

"Well how about this, a little something to keep you warm tonight." Stood on my bottom step, I put my arms around his neck and pulled him close, pressing my mouth to his.

Shit, but he was good.

We closed our eyes and our tongues joined together in a wet embrace, but my eyes flew open in shock as his hands moved from the small of my back to one on each cheek of my arse with just the lightest cotton of my long evening dress between his fingers and my skin, I was wearing a tiny string with a tiny pad .

He must have heard my gasp and felt my purr as he squeezed each cheek.

"You like that obviously," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeah," I said, "I like it a lot."

"So do I," he whispered in my ear again, "I am so looking forward to this..."

He stood in my doorway for a good twenty minutes. What am I talking about, it was a fantastic twenty minutes, and it only came to an end when a pizza delivery car beeped it's horn as Doc's car was still blocking the road. He pecked me a final kiss on the cheek and ran to his car and drove away.

I went to bed feeling quite gooey and girlie, and just a bit excited. It wasn't just excitement about finally having a child but also the process of getting that child wasn't going to be so bad either. In my head Dan 'Doc' Savage had just seemed to be a good choice of father for my child and the mechanics of it had always seemed optional, depending on his reaction to my request. Suddenly I had booked a weekend with him in a country hotel where our one task was to make love, quite a few times if Doc's statement was anything to go by. Confession time, I was so turned on and excited that I couldn't get to sleep until I'd masturbated!

I was hardly a sweet innocent virgin, Ron had been my third serious 'partner'... no, I can't use either of those terms to describe him, but that is how the western world describes that relationship.

Boyfriend number 1 had been Stephan at university and we had a very nice freshman year in each other's rooms, and eventually after five months of kidding ourselves in our second we had a great Christmas party and slipped back into my room and we both lost our virginities to each other.

Like many virgins the sex wasn't spectacular but it was a start and gave us both the confidence to continue. Away from home, free from parental overwatch and allowed to be our own people Steph and I learned from experience about the wonders of lovemaking. To some heartbreak Steph went home to the North of England, I went home (a much smaller distance) and stayed in the south. Steph wanted to me move north to be with him in what I considered to be 'a northern wasteland', while I wanted him to come and work in London with me. We weren't perhaps as mature and grown up as we had thought.

Once at work as an assistant landscape architect with a London Borough, I had a few nights out with mates and had a small number of minor romances but nothing serious until I met Ben as a twenty three year old.

Ben was an army officer I'd met on a weekend event that a whole lot of us young professionals had been bullied into attending to 'push ourselves' and all that self-developmental, motivation shit that employer's love the idea of their staff attending - not them of course.

It was great fun and my team and I got outrageously muddy, ran over assault courses, problem solved, built rafts and all that sort of thing that I have never in my life made use of since. Not once.

But I did get to meet Lieutenant Ben Walters Royal Engineers who was responsible for getting us through the problem solving with barrels, ropes and planks. This was Sunday morning and I was the last female left in a previously ten person team. There was me and seven boys, and being well-educated driven boys from the financial services sector, all intent on being the most manly, and having everyone do what THEY said we were getting nowhere, and I was sat down looking at my phone, bored shitless.

Lt Walters was just as bored with watching this posse of show-off tossers arguing over an invisible ravine as I was and was chatting to me because I had the same phone as him. One of the boys howled that if I wasn't going to take part then I should bugger off like the other two females had.

"Right on," I said, "You pretty boys can spend the afternoon arguing about the single easiest task of the whole day that way can't you!" and I picked up my rucksack and started the slow walk back to rows of tents we had slept in for a few hours the night before.

And Ben offered to see me back there. We chatted about how much we both detested that kind of shit which apparently screamed out who the natural leaders where.

"I'm a landscape architect," I said, "if I ever have to get my team across a notional ravine I'll contact the army."

"Call me," said Ben, handing me a scrap of paper with his mobile number.

"I might just," I said.

3 months later and not having had a date since before my military weekend, I found the scrap of paper in the boot of my car where it had slipped out of my rucksack. On a whim, I rang it.

"Hello?"

"Hi," I said, "is that Lieutenant Ben? This is Fay, the girl you gave your number to on the executive weekend, I need to talk to you about a ravine that I need to get my team across."

"Fay?" It took him a second, "Fay! Yes! How are you?"

He was back at his barracks in Kent and not far from my London flat. We met two nights later in London and he took me to his lovely hotel room at the Army and Navy Club, and I was charmed from the railway station, through the restaurant, back to his room and out of my clothes.

He was great fun and I would travel to Kent to visit him and he would travel to London and stay with me. We had a great time and I really enjoyed living the high life with him. I went to quite a few formal dinners with him and wore long dresses for the very first time, surrounded by men and women with medals and braid and brass. It was like something out of an episode of 'Private Lives'; slightly silly, very dated, wholly pointless to a career civilian like me, but quite fabulous.

We were together for nearly two years and a bit serious, when he was put on a warning to go to Afghanistan. He had been away on training and such before but this was the real deal, but he assured me that his job was quite safe and while there was always some kind of danger there, they had the best soldiers, the best kit and the best vehicles to do what they did. I cried when we had our last dinner before he flew out but he said he would come back for his leave period in three or four months. We skyped and emailed but then he told me with some hesitance that he was going off to a patrol base and would probably be out of contact for a while.

He was out of contact for a month, then six weeks and never answered his emails. I was pretty sure that nothing was wrong as the press would report fatalities and injuries, and over our two years I knew many of his colleagues and their 'wives and girlfriends'. Eventually I got an email from him saying that he wouldn't be seeing me during his leave as he had 'other plans'.

The 'other plans' involved another Lieutenant, another Engineer officer and a female one at that.

Despite our two years together it seemed that being thrown together for two weeks with Helene in Camp Bastion made him completely forget me. I found out later from his Facebook page that 'Helene' was an ex-girlfriend since he went through training and being in close proximity to her and little to do in the evenings they were 'back at it again'.

After that event my love life went a little flat until I met Ron who was a friend of a colleague and started to hang out with my group of Friday night mates. That was almost six years ago.

But now I was about to enter into an new... relationship? I was certainly planning to have relations with Doc that was for sure. But a relationship? It had to be; let's face it, I'd stopped looking for Mr Right after our second cinema night.

I hadn't really thought about that bit. I was, in my head, out for someone that could supply the other bit of the miracle that would be my child; our child I suppose. So keen had I been to get pregnant I really hadn't even considered that 'my donor' would want a part in baby's life. I was thinking that it might be quite sweet for Doc to be a Godparent or something, figuring that he wouldn't want the hassle or implied responsibility of a child.

On Sunday morning I woke at work o'clock and reaching over for my smartphone I googled information about sperm donors and looked for information about it. I found quite quickly that unless Doc donated sperm through the government funded authority, he would always be the father of my child whether I involved him or not, with rights to see the child, be named on the birth certificate and all that sort of thing.

I would need to have that discussion with Doc of course and I wanted to let him know that while I really wanted a child, his part in the process was purely the nice bit and I would never come chasing him for money to support it, or put it through private schooling or University.

I was just about to finish my period and looked at my electronic diary, my most fertile time would be between the next Saturday and Boxing Day, what a present that would make! Christmas was just getting better and better!

I only saw Doc a couple of times that week as I was out on site surveys and had meetings with developers to discuss what kind of things they wanted on their sites.

Thursday evening it finally hit me that I only had a couple of evenings to prepare for our... date...

What!?! It wasn't a date! We had already discussed what was going to happen; dinner, dancing, sex, sleep, more sex. Hopefully at the end of it there would be a special something growing into someone inside me. Suddenly it became very real.

I ran from my slobbing on the sofa to my bedroom and almost pulled the doors off of my wardrobe in my haste to see what was inside. Stupid, because I knew exactly what my Saturday evening attire would be. I had a black cocktail dress that was not quite a Little Black Dress, but was backless and I knew that my boobs would hold their own without the support of a bra in it. It had a layered skirt that would move if we did indeed dance. I took it out of the wardrobe and held it in front of me and it still looked as good as the day I stretched my credit limit to buy it, then put my two inch black heels with it.

I got down my weekender bag, finding my Ray Banns, sunscreen, bikini, beach towel and flip-flops left in it since my last Mediterranean trip with Ron months and months, and what seemed like a lifetime, ago.

I left the bikini and towel in there, after all the hotel might have a pool.

I poured through my undies drawer carefully picking out the matching sets of bra and panties, the next drawer down was a rather pretty, lacy nightdress which I carefully folded and put into my bag with my undies.

Next it was 'day clothes'; my tight jeans, more tailored tops, a tailored cardigan, and finally a selection of jewellery and make-up. I was ready.

Saturday morning, I was laying on my sofa and nodding off, quite simply because I hadn't slept well for the last two nights. I woke up to the buzz of my phone with Doc announcing that he was parked in the road outside.

I was dead nervous! Checking out my look in the hall mirror I opened my front door with my bag, stepped outside, locked up and took a deep breath. Here we go...

By the time I'd gotten to the bottom step I had almost run out of bottle to ask Doc the big question about his impending fatherhood. I opened the door and handing him my bag slid in to the front passenger seat. Doc looked really good, no two ways about it.

"Hey Fay," he said beaming me a very genuine smile, "you look gorgeous!"

"Not looking so bad yourself Doc," I said leaning over to kiss him.

After literally two seconds of contact a car was pulling up behind Doc's truck and he had to drive forward. I could only stare at him beaming an idiot grin back at the one he was beaming at me.

We were both equally nervous which I thought was quite sweet. Eventually he spoke,

"I almost left two hours ago," he said looking sideways at me as he drove.

I giggled,

"I had very much the same thought," I said, "It seemed like an awful long time to wait for..." I struggled with how to describe what we were going to be doing, "our night out."

"Me too." I smiled and reached out my right hand to touch his that was loitering on the gearstick, I lightly stroked the back of his hand. "I..." he went to speak, but stopped himself almost as quickly as he started.

"So where are we going?" I said turning to face him, slightly bouncy in my seat.

"Ah, that would ruin the surprise!" he said with a wry smile.

We drove for about an hour, and I kind of counted down as to where we were going. We drove over the M25 northbound, so it wasn't London or the South. We stopped heading north shortly after and then passed signs for Oxford where we stopped for lunch, then we were into the Cotswolds and names I remembered from my youth and family holidays with my parents and two younger brothers. Bourton on the Water, Stow on the Wold, Moreton in the Marsh, then after what seemed like a very short time we were pulling into a country house hotel a few miles outside Worcester.

The bright afternoon sun was sinking slightly giving a wonderful warm glow to what promised to be a lovely evening, an evening that was going to have a rather special ending to it. He parked in a marked 'guest' bay and turned off the engine. We looked at each other with soppy grins.

"One of us really needs to get out of the car," said Doc.

I giggled again and undid my seatbelt, and pushed my door open. Doc did likewise.

Within moments we were walking into the quaintly small, walnut panelled, seasonally decorated lobby with an huge Christmas tree where we were met by a smartly dressed older man in a suit. He looked us up and down.

"Mr Savage?" he said with a faintly accented voice.

"Yes," said Doc with a smile and an extended hand.

"A pleasure Mr Savage." He shook hands. "You're in the Duke suite," he said taking a key from the board behind him and stepping around his table reached out for my weekend bag with the suit hanger around it, "Madam?" I handed the hands across and he took them walking across to a very grand staircase.

With no bag for me to carry, Doc very gallantly took my hand as we slowly stepped up the thickly and richly carpeted stairs, the whole place just reeked of class and I was waiting for butlers and housemaids to appear from each of the wonderfully panelled doors.

We reached ours and it was obviously the biggest and most expensive, and our receptionist opened the door stepped in and held it for us to enter.

It was amazing, and just made me think that Maggie Smith and the rest of the residents of Downton Abbey would be meeting us for dinner, the Christmas decorations were also fitting for the age of the house, and suddenly I decided that my house decorations had to look just like this!

The receptionist opened the curtains, then the various doors in our room, no SUITE, explaining the bathroom, bedroom, even a small day bed before us. He explained how the phone worked to call room service, what was available via room service and what time dinner started and finished apologising that it was mostly Christmas parties that evening. He wished us a pleasant stay, and backed out of our room with a bow.

As for me my bottom jaw was still hanging as I stared around me in shock and awe.

"I take it that Madam approves?" said Doc with a big smile.

I looked back at him.

"Madam definitely approves."

Although I was feeling really good about what was going to happen, I was a bit concerned about what would happen next. The really close sexy feeling we'd had in the middle of the week was a memory and I was just so nervous but fortunately Doc noticed and wandered across and gently slipped and arm around me.

"You feel a bit tense," he said giving me a squeeze, "there's a Jacuzzi through there." He pointed through to the bathroom.

"Is there a pool?" I asked thinking about my bikini in my bag.

"I do believe there is," he said with a grin. He paused for a second, "Look Fay, honey... when I said there was a Jacuzzi I wasn't suggesting that I climbed in with you."

"Don't worry Doc," I said bending my neck back to look up into his handsome face, "I was suggesting that we go to the pool together."

I took my bikini into the bathroom and changed, and once I'd slipped on a robe Doc did the same and soon we were walking through the hotel following the signs for the pool. Once there it was just perfect, obviously it had once been a green house or conservatory it had a huge pool in it, with any number of loungers and a small diving board for the 12 foot deep end.

I jumped in and swam a few a few lengths enjoying that strange weightlessness that you only get when swimming. Doc was in the water next to me and stopped at the shallow and stood up. Fuck but he had a great body on him. He could see that I was looking and was impressed,

"Gym attender, please don't be impressed," he said, "takes me two hours twice a week to look this good."

I swam up to him and stood up too. My bikini top was boned and was supporting me and shaping me just how I wanted and my cleavage was perfect. I stepped up the ladder so he could see my bottom, dissected by the thin strip of stretchy material, lifting and separating my buttocks; It was his turn to stare now.

"Swimwear by Harvey Nichols," I said looking over my shoulder, "best £40 I ever spent, once..."

He giggled and pulled me back off of the ladder and into the water and his arms. We kissed again and I felt my nipples harden through my bikini and ground them against his chest. Next his fingers were slipping gently under my bikini briefs and stroking my bottom.

Fuck but I was in the mood already. This was ruined by the clatter of the fire doors banging open and closed as some more people came into the pool area. Shit.

We swam some more, and we played around some, petting each other under the water each trying to outdo the other, and I won by pushing him back onto the seat and pushing my groin against his, feeling his erection against me for the first time. It boded very well.

We kissed a few more times and decided to head back to our room for a shower, and whatever else might happen.

We got back to our room and it was obvious that we were both extremely in the mood, and we all but ran the last thirty yards down the wide corridor. We got to our room and fumbled the lock and the door open and as soon as we were inside we were pulling at the telling gowns that we were both wearing, falling back onto the wide bed.

Fortunately, the walk back to our room, the warmth of the rooms and the towelling of the gowns had pretty much had us dry but for our hair, but that really didn't bother either of us as we pulled and tugged free of them, then our swimming costumes. We were suddenly naked on the bed and Doc was over me and guiding his hard cock towards my flushed and wet pussy.

123456...9