All Comments on 'Androshorts: Lords and the Lady'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
norafaresnorafaresover 4 years ago
*****

It was my pleasure to edit this fantastic story. I enjoyed every word, every character. Should you ever need an editor again, drop me a line.

5 stars from me.

AZTT2AZTT2over 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Such a great story with "Flashman" like elements.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Oh wow oh wow!

What a beautiful story. A few little literals but the tale and its telling was simply overwhelming. Thank you.

Connar1Connar1over 4 years ago
Back to the old Androgynousother!

A proper romance with your usual beautifully crafted characters and places, even thrown in some Christmas for us!

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 4 years ago
Simply superb!

Wow... what an opus! By far one of the most enjoyable stories I have read! Delightful in every way. Thank you!

rockthedogrockthedogover 4 years ago
A wonderful story

I enjoyed it immensely, especially the wonderful characters and dialogue. By reading stories such as yours, and staying away from the nightly news, one could believe that good does triumph over evil.

wapentakewapentakeover 4 years ago
An excellent story

This story was a pleasure to read and well worth the 5 stars.

bumd11bumd11over 4 years ago

A very enjoyable tale. Thank you for posting it for our reading pleasure. On a minor side note, though, your first ever editor really needed to make a second pass over this -- way too many mechanical flaws. Still, they were not enough to detract from the story. Good show.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
@burnd11

Taking shots at volunteer editors. Pretty pathetic, sir. Where are the stories you edited? Let me know so I can see your perfection. Randi.

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
20 years...a lifetime for Ma.

Really enjoyed the story just wish George Daines had not waited 20 years to tell his Ma the truth. I’m sure she’d have been perfectly willing to keep the secret had they told her sooner.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 4 years ago

Beautifully written and edited

Lord Fellowes should watch his six.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Read

All of your stories are enjoyable reads and this was no exception. I loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simply the best

This is arguably the best story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I won't splash any superfluous adjectives. Androgynousother, this is one of the two or three best stories on Lit.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
Great story

Fun to read through all the twists and turns. It was a pleasure to follow the romance of Georgie and Katie as they grew to know each other and accept their new relationship.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So much more than just a romance.

Not only is this is a lovely sweet romance, which you do so well; but also a gripping tale of a successful imposter and a stinging commentary on the British class system. The framing of the story by the young researcher adds yet another element. And it's hot as well.

Altogether wonderful/

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 4 years ago
Just read it again

A really wonderful story and well worth reading over and over, would make a memorable film.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes, Great Story

Without a doubt one of the best I’ve seen here in the last eight years, and that’s how long I’ve been reading here. I think I saw that it had a 4.90 rating. It’s definitely underrated. Many thanks to the author for this jewel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful piece. I am in hospital awaiting a bypass operation later today. I could not put it down and read it through the night. Thank you so much for such a romantic loving tale - definitely deserves a 5 !

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Karma

Karma has a way of working out to take the harshness out of life caused by harsh and unfeeling individuals. Eexcellent story, Thank you.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Wow. Started real slow but then hit stride. Fantastic read.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damned good

Thank you for a really good tale.

It flowed; and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

HP

Cal59Cal59about 3 years ago
Outstanding

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant and engrossing. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can see now that I have been too generous in awarding stars to stories I have liked. If only six stars were a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Outstanding job indeed!

5+++stars!

4certain4certainover 2 years ago

I try to re-read my favorite stories to be certain my evaluation of newly posted and read material has a better basis for comparison. After my third read, this remains in the top tier of stories, probably one of the top three. It was certainly better than most of the ebooks and stories purchased from Amazon and other sources. Thank you to Androgynousother and the other great authors (and even the not so great authors) on Literotica for their willingness to share their craft.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 2 years ago

Exquisite story, outstandingly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories in here without question, 5*.

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

Bloody marvelous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lie/lay; miscellaneous typos. author to do first, careful edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Bloody Great

In addition to it being a well-told tale, it was literate and exciting.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the top three stories on this site, without question. For some stories there should be a sixth star.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of if not best, if not THE best story on here. Celer et Audax!

rlh100rlh100about 2 months ago

A wonderful tale. Not a BTB story but a STW, Save The Woman, story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Had he died in the mud my social status would probably have frowned on me marrying again....

Sorry, but this is absurd. Her dead husband's family would have moved heaven and earth to find her a new husband, someone of sufficient means to support her, so they would be relieved of the responsibility.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...