Androshorts: Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Terry," she crooned stretching, "you can't go putting that in me without a condom you know," she said, then after a pause, "Luckily I brought some with me." She turned around and disappeared under the covers, "Oh this looks lovely," she said, and next thing I felt her wriggle even further south and what I now know was her mouth as she closed it over my bell end.

Christ! I was only just awake and here she was sucking and bucking her mouth up and over my cock and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"Amy," I gasped, "Amy... I'm... gonna..."

"Yes," she said, temporarily stopping, "You're gonna come, wouldn't be doing it otherwise now would I?" She threw the duvet off of us, and without taking me out of her mouth managed to get me to roll onto my back so she could climb across me. I finally got to see her wonderful breasts and the small clutch of black hair between her thighs as she spread her legs over mine.

She took her mouth from my prick and just pumped it, looking cheekily at me and smiling

"I owe you Terry, and this is really nice way of repaying my debt to you." She pumped down hard on my cock, "Come on Terry, come for me..."

She put her mouth over me just as my body tried to curl up as it pumped come out into her mouth. She continued to pump down on me as I poured out. She slurped over my cock until I wriggled so much that she laughed and stopped.

"Now," she said, rubbing up and down my cock, "If you're going to lose your virginity to me this fine morning, we'll have to get you nice and hard again."

"I..."

"Oh don't worry," she rubbed my groin and then gently played with my testicles rolling them with her fingertips, "I guessed as much. I've never had a virgin before, and it might be quite nice." She sat up, her fingers wrapped around my cock, "when Tom got to the point he couldn't get out of bed anymore he told me that I should move on and should I ever get the opportunity to slake my lust I should take that opportunity. When I came to your bed last night I wasn't sure that I could, but laying there with you holding me again, just the way that Tom did, I knew that it would be great to fuck you. The fact that you were so sweet and kind, and a virgin, I knew it would be right."

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at her.

"Thank you," I said, "I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything," she said, "just get an erection, so we can fuck I can take your cherry. Want some of this?" she said, getting up onto her knees, swinging her hips and running her hands across her boobs and down her sides. She had the tiniest belly bulge but I couldn't have cared less. There was all of my porno wank fantasies, live, flesh and blood and probably just as horny as I was.

"God yes," I said. She leaned forward and walked on her hands and knees across me brushing her tits across my cock. That in itself made my cock twitch and straighten some. It looked so sexy. "Would you suck it again?"

She beamed a grin, shook her head and hissing 'Bloody men' and lifted my tip into my mouth and sucked me again. I felt myself harden in her mouth. She closed her eyes and I just devoured her body with my eyes and instantly went as hard as a rock. She sat back.

"There," she said, "that's perfect." She reached over to my bedside table and took the condom she'd obviously put there the night before and opened it and slid it into place. "Now then; you ready Terry?"

I nodded; she moved forward until her groin was level with mine, and raised herself over me I felt my rubber coated cock brush against her. She put one hand on my shoulder and leant forward, then before I knew it she had closed her eyes, and was holding onto me and pushed back feeding me inside her. The look on her face was one I'll always remember; she had a huge grin and as she went further down she exhaled in delight.

"OH FUCK YES!" she exclaimed, "Ooooooooh yeah," she giggled with a warbling tremble in her laugh. She proceeded to rise up and down on me, her hands on my chest. "OK Terry, you just enjoy yourself, anything you feel like doing, you just do, you wanna come, you come, plenty more condoms."

The feelings on my penis were way too much and Amy must have read it in face, "come on Darling, come for me, oooooooooh yeeeeeeah," she moved herself up and down faster and faster on me as my second orgasm struck, and fuck didn't it strike. She climbed off to lay down next to me, stroking my side and my face. "Cherry gone Terry, you feel better for that?"

"Wow, Amy," I said, "it was great, thank you so much."

"We'll give it a while, and have another go, seeing as you've got a bit of a flair for this kind of thing." She stroked my face again, "Tea?"

"I'd love one."

"You wait there, you've earned your rest!"

It was so sexy watching her beautiful naked body swing across the room I felt a twinge in my genitals just from that, even though I had come twice already. She returned twenty minutes later with mugs of tea and scrambled eggs on toast. We sat naked on the bed eating breakfast while she quizzed me on any sexual experience I might have had, which was down to just masturbation on my part.

"Well Honey, I'll give you lessons while you're here, is that OK?"

I nodded and she laughed at my eagerness. "Just promise me one thing tiger, you aren't to fall in love with me OK? You're young enough to be my son, and you want to find the perfect woman your own age to fall in love with right?"

"Scouts honour!" I said.

"Boy Scout? So that means you're always prepared?"

"Apparently."

"Excellent, then you should be able to fuck me again, right?"

"Oh yeah," I said gaining confidence and putting down my mug to crawl towards her with a dangerous look in my eye.

"I do love a man in uniform," she beamed at me flipping onto her hands and knees, "seeing as you're getting all manly, you can take me from behind, doggie style."

I climbed on to my knees behind her, and after a few moments practice managed to get my covered cock in her and started my first fucking motion, screwing her for all I was worth. She reached back and took hold of my hand and had me grasp her thighs and I got the message and started to pull her backwards and forwards on my cock, and she seemed to go mad.

"Oh fuck yes Terry, Oh shit just like that, please don't come, not yet... don't come, fuck me, pleeeeeeeease keep fucking me!" I did right up to the point she let out an almighty growl that turned into long groan of pleasure and had her trembling into orgasm, and I came.

That was one of my favourite fucks of all time and still ranks right up there in my top three. After that one she lay down and we both rested, not bad considering it was only a few minutes after nine.

When we came round, half an hour later, she kissed me awake,

"No falling in love with me Terry, remember?"

"No love, lust OK?"

"Awwwwwyeeeeah," she growled and we kissed with tongues for the very first time, this went on for another twenty or so minutes until she pulled off the last condom that was by now hanging off of me and replaced it with another and them she pulled my on top of her and we had our first missionary fuck, kissing passionately and each screwing the other for all we were worth.

That general pattern took place over the next few months and we tried everything, so much so she went back on the pill so we could dispense with condoms.

She taught me where her G-spot was, her A-zone, how to deal with her clitoris, how best to do oral and I still remember to this day my lying between her thighs and licking her clit as my index finger stroked her G-spot at the same time. She screamed her way to orgasm bucking her now bare pussy into my wet face as she pissed all over me (I'm still of the opinion that female ejaculation is just pee under pressure!) I didn't stop and she pulled the spare pillow across her face and screamed into that.

"Watch for my reactions Terry," she said, "Be guided by them."

That was my lovemaking commandment from that point on.

Impressed by my speed of learning and dedication to my studies she even moved into the risqué (for me at least) area of her anus and one pissed Saturday night I fucked her arse, using our last remaining condom it turned out.

We'd been pushing the boundaries for days. She'd started it by gently inserting a lubed finger into my anus and playing with my prostate which had me hard and gasping for release. She quickly sorted that by sucking my cock, and choking as my come jetted into her mouth and throat. As I recovered, she was half lying across me still licking the last of my come from my softening cock. I scooped a finger of her KY jelly from the still open tube and started to play with her anus - only fair after all.

"Cheeky!" she said, as I swirled my finger around her tight opening, feeling the crinkled, tight skin there.

I grinned, and just to show how cheeky I was, I gently pushed my finger past her sphincter and into her back passage, stroking around inside.

"Oooooh Terry Darling!" she said with a great display of over-acting, wriggling her arse into my hand. So impressed was she, that she started to push herself back and forth on my finger. "oooh that's a nice way to scratch an itch," very soon it became clear that she was fucking her arse with my finger. I turned to my side to enable me to reach better.

Lying on my side, I took hold of her around the waist, and sat up, her wonderful bottom all mine, and started to pump my finger in and out, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, soft, hard, until she was gasping.

She pulled away from me with a big dirty laugh, and walked to her bedside table where the wine was. She poured herself a glass and drank it down. Then she did this a second then a third time bring the fourth back to bed with her.

She knelt on the bed, her legs spread rudely her swollen puss on display to me, along with her great boobs swinging under her.

She drained her fourth glass of wine with gusto and a smacking of her lips.

"Come on then Terry Darling, you gonna stick your big dick up my tiny little bum are you?"

"Oh yeah," I said rolling off of the bed.

"Well, be quick about it, I've not had a willy up that one in ten years, and if I sober up you might lose your chance."

I grabbed the lube and the last condom in the box. I was no expert but I'd read enough advice leaflets to know you wore a condom when you buggered someone. Amy was still on her knees and elbows wiggling her round arse in the air. I knelt behind her pulling the condom onto my penis that had returned to rock hard with her continued attention and the job it had to do.

I spread the KY across the my shrouded cock liberally,

"You ready Amy?" I said.

"As I'll ever be," she said with the tiniest hint of a drunken slur. I levelled my cock at her rear and leaned forward. My penis slid all over the place, and she giggled. "Come on now Terry, time's a wastin'!" I pushed once more and it slid past her anus for half of its length in one go. "Cooooor!" she said in some pain, "Christ Terry, go easy babe!" I started a slow fucking that stopped her talking so I would not lose what could be my only chance to anally fuck so gorgeous a woman for some time.

I'll confess that I pounded her; the nice Terry that she'd so enjoyed training had realised that sometimes you have to be a bit of a shit, so I screwed her arse to oblivion. To my great surprise she had no objection and lay there and let me do it to her, until after a few minutes I finally lost my load into the safety of the condom. I withdrew and removed the condom and went into the bathroom to wash my hands and clean up. By the time I got back she was sound asleep, a seraphic smile on her face. The next morning she told me it was one of the most intense fucking sessions she'd ever experienced, and while she wasn't up for it every night, if wanted to do something like that, say, every couple of months I knew where the KY was.

This upping of the game led to more interesting sexual play. She invited me to her room one evening; I didn't always sleep with her nor she with me, we were fuck buddies, no more. But this night she had dressed in black underwear and played a dominatrix, tying my hands above my head to the brass bedframe, and she wanked me unmercifully, and played with my anus only letting me come over my own belly once she'd played with my prostate. She rubbed her cunt against my face intent on her own pleasure, working her pussy and clit against my mouth and tongue. She came soaking my face and her pillows into the bargain. She lay back down and wiped my face cooing to me about what a good bitch I'd been. She reached up and undid my bonds, Tom's old ties I guessed.

I recovered and wiped my own come from my chest and lay comfortably like I was going to sleep it off and she lay back with a contented sigh. I reciprocated by grabbing her, and heaving her over my lap, pinning the one arm not stuck against me with my left, then pulling down her black lace panties mid-thigh and spanking her arse. Thank God for internet porn...

She struggled and wriggled, not too much I might add. I asked her if she deserved a good spanking,

"That's for you to decide..." she hissed through clenched teeth. I gave her another 12 spanks insisting she count them, and she did panting her way through them. At the end of the spanks I took advantage or her exposed pussy and arse and fingered her, using her own pussy moisture to lubricate her anus. I still held her down, and I could see the whole process was turning her on and she started to come. I stopped my fingering.

"No... Terry..." she gasped, "please... let me come, I'll be your bitch, I promise... just... ooh my God, oooooooooooh Terry, please, I..." I scrubbed at her G-spot again, "Terry pleeeeeease!" I pumped my hand vigorously into the back of her cunt and her arse and she came. My penis sprang to attention and I rolled her onto her hands and knees and fucked her, me standing on the floor for extra purchase and we both came strongly.

All good things come to an end, and for us it was the return home of her daughter the following summer. I can't complain, we fucked pretty much every chance we had for almost two years, stopping when her children came home for half term; mind you I went home at half term as well.

When her daughter finished her second year, I graduated and that was that and Amy said that we couldn't sleep together any more in case her daughter found us. She also said that while she reckoned her daughter Alice found me attractive she'd rather I didn't start to see her as it would just get waaaaaay too complicated. By way of thanks I took Amy and Alice out to dinner before I left to go finally go home and Amy crept into my bed for one last time, and we went at it like rabbits, albeit silent ones.

She lay on top of me stroking my hair,

"You are so good at all this stuff Terry," she grinned her well exercised pussy squeezing my softening cock still wet with her juices, "Fuck, but I'm a good teacher." She kissed me.

"The best," I said, reaching down to stroke her clit, "shame I can't give you too much credit for your work."

"You find the right girl and make sure you give more than you receive, that'll be all the credit I need."

I got a temp job a few months later with a firm near to my old college and I still popped in to see Amy for lunch and the occasional meal, and I started to date more seriously. I'd had a few girlfriends, nothing that ever reached the 'serious relationship' status.

I moved back home and got into the same rut. Nothing long term but I made sure that I did what Amy told me and gave more than I got. I got some of my dates into bed, and I always tried to give them an orgasm, several if they'd let me, but nothing serious or that lasted over a few months.

Three years on and I'd just broken up with the last one without even noticing; she'd gone on holiday to the Med with some mates and never contacted me again after that. She came to my place the first morning back while I was at work, took the few things she'd left there and that was that. Unfriended and locked out on Facebook, never answered my texts, end of story.

She'd been the girl that wanted to 'be in a relationship' and sex was only as small part of it. Right up to the point that we started to make love. From our first night in bed and the crazy morning after, she became a sex beast overnight. I was the first bloke to go down on her it seems, and she was dead against it at first. But we'd done a couple of bottles of wine over dinner, and she got daring.

To get us past the whole 'dirty' concept, we stripped naked and jumped in the shower and we just played with each other; the excess of wine meant she let me run wet hands across her pussy, I found her clit and stroked it working her to high anxiety, then slipped wet fingers inside her and scrubbed her G-spot. She came, she cried, right there in the shower, pulling my face into her pussy and grinding herself against me, like some kind of porn star.

I was her first on many things it seemed. Not the first shag but the first person to make her come. She then had me repeat the procedure - often. In bed we fucked and sucked, almost non-stop. I would wake up in the night to find her pumping my cock to erection, then climb across me and bounce us both to orgasm. She read the 'Fifty Shades' trilogy that she left at my house so her parents wouldn't find them, and soon I was pulling on the pony tail she started to wear and smacking her fine arse as I took her on her hands and knees.

Seems that in the Med she just got worse, and pissed with her mates she met someone that apparently was much more in to her than I was. In fact my best mate's girlfriend told me that the new bloke had gotten into her on the first night of her holiday, in the car park of the hotel complex to be exact.

I felt a bit slighted and somewhat lonely for a few weeks, but not like I was going to weep about it or anything.

A month or so later I went off on a stag weekend for that best mate, and we spent the weekend in the country, driving quad bikes on the Saturday morning, trap shooting in the afternoon, a huge piss-up in the evening, followed by a rather hung-over paintball session Sunday morning, and a hysterical drag hunt with the hen party in the afternoon, trying hard to stay on horses that almost none of us were used to riding, that didn't want to behave and wanted to jump over low fences and for us to fall off them.

As we trotted across the countryside on rather uncomfortable saddles I saw a face I thought I recognised, and it wasn't until the barbecue of fantastic steaks, farm sausages and burgers served to us in whole baguettes that I looked across the marquee we were in and I finally remembered where I knew her from.

It was Miss White, class tutor of my final year at secondary school.

OK, I'm a bloke right; I should have looked longer at her face, but my eyes went straight at the body of the hottest girl in the place in tight jeans and a linen shirt half buttoned over a tailored vest top that showed a narrow waist and perfect stomach, a fantastic bosom with a fine cleavage, and hips in perfect proportion was an arse to match.

I appreciated that great rack I'd only ever seen swamped in suit jackets and baggy white shapeless blouses.

Back in the day, Miss White was a bit of a hard arse and extremely tough on her classes. With the benefit of hindsight she was, in the scheme of things, an extremely young teacher, and the secondary school I was at ten years back was a tough place for a twenty three year old straight out of education herself.

"Fit as fuck isn't she," said my mate the groom snapping me out of my reverie. "That's Jo, Melanie's cousin, but they're close like sisters, even though she's a bit older. She's a school teacher, she can teach me whenever she feels like it."