Androshorts: Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She disappeared into my bathroom and reappeared in the cutest babydoll nightie;

"It makes me look stupid doesn't it," she said with red cheeks.

"It makes you look fucking gorgeous," I replied. After all, it bloody did.

I kept on my boxer shorts and switched the bedside lights on. She tiptoed over to my bed, I could see that she'd also put on some makeup. I smiled.

"What?" she said.

"You look amazing," I said, "and I kinda get the feeling you know you look amazing."

"I'm trying." She grinned back at me.

I pulled her down onto me and we started again. I could smell the wetness and she noticed.

"Sorry," she said putting a hand to her mouth, "Only I've been wet down there all day."

She lay on top of me, stroking my hair, "I had to go to the bathroom lunchtime and finish myself off; I had to put a pad on just to soak up anything that leaked." She put her face to mine and kissed me, "I almost took the afternoon off but I had revision sessions for year 11 exam students. I had to keep my jacket on because I was terrified my nipples would show through my blouse!"

I giggled, "You weren't like that in my day Miss," I reached down and squeezed her delicious bottom.

"I should hope not!" she said tapping my nose with her finger, "anyway, you gonna fuck me or what?" I grinned and rolled her over until I was on top. I reached into my bedside table drawer for the box of condoms I knew to be there, while Jo reached down and grabbed my erect penis giving it a squeeze. With her other hand she took the condom from me and proceeded to make sure that we were protected. I settled myself between her thighs and eased myself into her.

"Oh Christ," she gasped as I felt her flushed wetness envelope me. She put her arms around my neck and once satisfied I was in her, held me tight while I carried on from where we had left off the previous afternoon. "Oh fuck Terry," she said pushing her cheek against mine. I felt some wetness between our faces, and slowed up lifting up to see a few tears coming down her face.

"What's up honey?" I said.

She grinned, "Nothing Terry," she said, "Absolutely nothing," with that she pulled my face to hers and we kissed again, tongues clashing in a wet embrace that left us breathless but ready for more of the same.

Upping the game a bit, I moved my spare arm to grab her buttocks again, squeezing them and feeling her squirm just the tiniest bit, although definitely with pleasure. After a few moments I allowed the tip of my middle finger to stray to her anus, and moving it up to her sopping pussy moved back to circle that taught circle of flesh.

She looked into my eyes, her face a picture of confused delight as, while she knew she liked the feeling, she wasn't sure if she should. In a series of gleeful but wordless expressions and nods we gauged each other's willingness and daring. I finally pushed just the tip of my finger into her arse and circled just inside, seeking out the nerve endings that I knew would be there.

As for Jo, she opened her eyes wide at the initial intrusion, giving just the tiniest wiggle at her waist as she got used to it. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling and I just kissed her again, our tongues bashing away. She began to push against me working up to her orgasm, so I reciprocated and groaning into each-other's faces we finally reached the point of no return and I came a few seconds after her.

We rolled to our sides catching our breath, both grinning like idiots.

"Wow Terry," she said, "You are just full of surprises..."

I stripped her out of her babydoll and laid it carefully on the side of the bed,

"I'll get the tea," I said rolling to one side. What I really wanted to do was wash my hands so I could get creative again, so I did. On my return with two mugs and half a packet of biscuits she was laying back on a pile of pillows looking drop dead gorgeous and she could obviously read my thoughts.

"Shit Terry, do I look that good?"

"Yeah," I said, "better in fact." I sat on the side of the bed and handed her a mug of tea.

"Did you wash your hands," she giggled as she sipped from her mug.

"No," I said, making a play of dipping a biscuit in her mug. She made a face and an Eeeeewwwww noise.

"You bastard," she chuckled, and with the chuckle took a sharp breath and placed a free hand on the front of her pussy. "Bit sore," she said, "mind you, it hasn't quite had the usage before."

Indeed she hadn't; we'd fucked quite strongly four times in a shade over 24 hours.

Finishing our tea, I put the now empty mugs on the bedside table I slid in next to her again,

"Well, let's give puss a night to recover, if it's OK with you, I'll hold you all night just to make sure."

"Yeah," she whispered, the most wonderful grin on her face. I kissed her, turned her away from me and gently pulled her back so I could spoon her and hold her soft breasts.

She kissed my arm as we both fell into a deep restful sleep.

When we woke the next morning, she had turned in the night and was laying half across my chest her arm across my shoulder.

She woke with her face nuzzling into my neck, with some surprise but recovered quickly. I looked at the clock and it was a few minutes to six, so I pulled the duvet up to our chins,

"Good morning," I said turning my face to kiss her lips.

"What a way to wake up," she said kissing me back, "What time is it?"

"A bit before six," I said, "bags of time yet." I rolled on my side to face her and we kissed again, and before I knew it, she was reaching down between my legs and pumping hard on my stiffening erection.

"Puss has recovered," she said and climbed on top of me stopping only to reach into my bedside table drawer and the condoms she knew were there now.

After a splendid fuck I headed to the kitchen and made tea and toast, returning to the bedroom and the sound of the shower - I joined her.

We sat on the bed naked and laughing eating toast and drinking tea, really into each other.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," she said, "and morning I should add."

"No problem Jo, same again tonight?"

"I have marking I have to do," she pouted, "everything I should have done last night as well."

"I'll cook tea," I said, "bring a change of clothes."

She would kiss me goodbye in the morning leaving me with no more than a 'see ya'.

In our many evenings together I found out that she still lived with her parents, and I wasn't even spoken of for the first three months of our relationship. After a month of her coming to my house after work I got her to allow me to take her out for the day. We jumped in my car and I headed for Dorset. Only once we were fifty miles away from anyone that might know her did she allow me to hold her hand. I could see that she was loving every moment of it despite her hesitance. We stayed over in a nice hotel and she allowed me to take her to the restaurant for dinner. We walked along the seafront and found a pub and we just chatted.

I asked if she would like to meet my parents, she was nervous about that; I didn't push my luck. We had a wonderful weekend, and really enjoyed each other's company. We went back to my place and I suggested that she should stay over.

Being the sneaky chap that I can occasionally be, I'd already put her blouse and underwear into my washing machine before we left on Friday evening and it needed a light touch of an iron and she was ready for work the next day. I said that she should leave some stuff at my place and she was again rather hesitant, so I took the initiative myself.

I read the labels of her blouse and went to the local 'Next' store and bought her some. I got braver the next day in my local Supermarket and bought a couple of four-packs of the panties she wore, even throwing in some high-cut lacy shorts I thought she'd look fantastic in. I got her a collection of her deodorants and hair products and of course a tooth brush.

I left them all hidden and as we headed for bed I announced that she could come and go as she pleased now because she had spare sets of everything she would need.

She perused my choices, and I could see she wanted to be cross with me but I think she was also quite touched. She loved the high-cut panties I'd bought for her and wore a pair to school the next day.

She complained I hadn't bought her tights or a bra but brought those with her the next night and put them in 'her' drawer.

After three months I managed to get her to come to the huge out-of-town Asda Wallmart with me on a Saturday, the following weekend we went out for lunch in the main high street, she even said hello to a young man from one of her classes but we were far enough apart for her to get away with it. We even went to the cinema that night.

Our 'relationship'? Yes, it was definitely one of those but it was just that no one else knew about it. I had told my mum and dad about my new girl and they understood (to a point) about this former school teacher of mine that was a 'bit backward in coming forward' about going out with an old pupil.

Mellie eventually beat the truth out of me one night we all went out for a Halloween party. We'd been out with our various mates a few times and because we now kind of hung out as one big group. Mellie was forever trying to get me and Jo together and we chatted nicely like all of the gang did. I bought her drinks and made it look like I was chatting her up and Jo would practice her body language to make it look like she was keen but not that keen.

On this night as with the others Mellie kept her distance, but watched us both like a hawk and I thought we were getting away with it. I was dressed as 'Death' (Big Terry Pratchett fan, sorry) while Jo was dressed as a vampire with the most wonderful contact lenses that made her eyes look brilliant.

We had to work really hard to keep our distance in a believable way, but we were so in tune as a couple after all these weeks it was hard not to just wander over to the other and just chat like we did most nights of the week these days.

Mellie still tried to keep her distance, but our body language was of course speaking volumes to anyone that knew us to any extent.

"What is it with you two," she said looking at me then Jo and a soft smile.

"Nothing," said Jo trying hard to look innocent.

Mellie stalked towards me,

"Spill the beans Terry, or it won't be pretty..." she was dressed like Morticia Adams and looking fucking sexy into the bargain mind you. She folded her arms and looked sternly at me. I tried not to smile.

Mel pursed her lips and turned on her heels and went back to the bar, chatting with Hubby Dave dressed as Gomez.

We thought no more of it and were just starting to chat to each other pleasantly, both conscious that within hours we'd be in bed and making love and in our secretive world of overnight stays and meals.

Just as we were talking about the easiest way for her to come back to my place without telling the whole gang, Mellie appeared again. She pulled us both together so she could still whisper to us.

"SO!" she said, "I've just had a very interesting chat with Aunt Ronnie, Darling cousin," she tried to look hard at Jo, but failed miserably, "It seems that you've all but moved out of her place staying instead with 'a friend you know from work'. Your Mum and Dad know nothing about this friend other than you stay most nights of the week, get most of your washing done and eat most of your meals there."

"Mellie!" snarled Jo. I tried to sneak away!

"And seeing as you only hang out with all of us, and you have no other friends to speak of, I'm guessing it must be one of us, and seeing as everyone else in the group is married, engaged or seriously involved, I have the funniest feeling that your friend is none other than the lovely Terry stood just over there, trying desperately to look innocent." She folded her arms and looked from me to Jo. "Well?"

Jo stifled a laugh, shook her blonde hair out of her face and looked across at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, no way was I getting between these two.

Jo settled the matter,

"If I tell you Mellie will you promise to keep it to yourself, and not go on about it?"

Mel giggled and nodded.

In response Jo took to steps towards me, pushed me into a small alcove, put one hand around my waist, one to my cheek and kissed me. I reciprocated, quite getting into the French kissing after at least three hours of pretending we didn't want to.

Mellie beamed with undisguised joy and clapped her hands,

"Oh Jo-Jo, I'm so pleased! Terry!"

Jo turned in my arms to her cousin,

"OK, now you know but you promised not to go on about it."

"Oh I wouldn't worry about me," said Mellie, "your Mum has already discussed it with my Mum and Aunt Liz, they've all but arranged the wedding, the only thing they haven't worked out is who the groom is."

Jo's mouth fell open, and she looked at Mel pointing an accusatory finger at her.

"Don't you say a wor..."

"Too late Darling sorry," she said, "I may have just confirmed your Mum's suspicion that it may be that nice boy from my wedding."

We walked back to my place from the pub, holding hands only after the rest of the gang were out of sight.

"Jo," I said, as we walked towards my flat, "I love you."

"Of course you do," she said, "As soon as you realised that I loved you."

Stood at the corner of the street we kissed.

"Bloody sociologists," I whispered in her ear and we walked back to the flat.

The nights she stayed became more and more often until finally all of her regular and work clothes were at my place and I'd had to buy another wardrobe and chest of drawers and she pretty much lived with me.

We booked a Winter break during the half term holiday, and we headed for New York for four nights. In the spirit of all of the best possible Hollywood romances at the top of the Empire State Building on the third evening I dropped to one knee and proposed to her.

To my amazement she beamed a beautiful smile at me and nodded her head, and I saw a few tears sneak down her face.

"Yes Terry," she whispered, "Yes please."

I slipped the ring on her finger and the two or three dozen people on the platform clapped, cheered and whooped watching what was going on. I got back to my feet and we hugged and kissed, forgetting momentarily our audience. Once we broke our kiss it was to find several people shaking our hands and taking our picture. We featured on that days Empire State Building Facebook page and I shared it to my page. Jo didn't have one of course, but that was it. Terry and Jo, a couple at last.

We threatened anyone that made a joke about how we first met with physical violence. One of Jo's relatives giggled and said about child abuse and she pinned him to the wall with the simple expedient of pinching him around his windpipe and slowly adding some pressure! He was banned from the wedding reception along with two or three of his equally humorous relatives and there was some grumbling.

Mellie was chief bridesmaid as she was partially responsible for us getting together in the first place.

Miss White morphed into Mrs White summer and her parents finally got to see her walk down the ailse. We have been married for three years, moved house once and have two children.

Pretty bloody brilliant I think.