Androshorts: Passion and Compassion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drank my coffee and we just sat there grinning at each other, occasionally turning to splash Mikey or squirt him with one of the bath toys I'd bought him in his Mum's absence. I finished and took both our cups and stood, nodding towards the kitchen.

I stood, opened the door and put the mugs into the dishwasher.

I thought about the beautiful woman naked but for a semi-transparent triangle of lace and what could finally get us past this sex thing that was going on between us.

I went into my room, stripped, grabbed my towel and went back into the bathroom.

Nicky stopped her idle chatter with Mikey as she was drying him to look up at my body, I will confess that I'd done some pull-ups on the bar and was a bit pumped.

I pulled the cord for the electric shower and stepped in behind the clear glass door and turned on the water, washing myself all over and even shaving.

I could see that the tables were a bit turned now, and it was Nicky watching me being provocative rather than the other way around. It got to the point that Mikey had to point out to her that she'd been rubbing his back almost constantly and she snapped out of it, looking back at him with a smile.

I had to turn around to hide the half-hearted erection I'd started to get with her distracted attention to me.

By the time I'd finished, Mikey was dry and in his PJ's and as I hung my towel to dry I could hear her reading his book to him and him joining in with the repeating passages and telling Nicky off when she said the wrong word. She then tried to convince him it was the right word but he corrected her by spelling it out and she made big congratulatory noises and kissing him lots of times.

I'd hardly seen her with Mikey since she'd moved out, but I'd never seen such a change in one person -- it was wonderful and I'll confess that I felt a big lump in my throat.

By the time I headed back to the living room, Mikey's door was half-closed and he was already asleep. I leaned down, kissed him and stepped out again, and into the living room and there she was, naked but for those really sexy black string panties, the sides pulled up high on her hips like the fashion models did.

I stood there in just my stretchy boxers and a T-shirt. She looked across the room at me.

"You bastard," she hissed, still with a hint of a grin on her pretty face.

"What now?"

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?"

"Doing WHAT on purpose?"

"Making me want you..." she all but spat out, "Making me want you sexually!"

"Nicky, if I have a way of making a woman want me sexually please tell me what it is. No! write it down so I can practice."

"Bastard!" she said with a smile and a shake of her head, "You conniving, wicked bastard!" she hit me playfully, "This is some bloody game you've come up with in your head isn't it? You get me as horny as fuck, then if we end up screwing each other it becomes my fault!"

"How can making love with someone be anyone's fault? If you want to make love, then that's about hormones and any feeling or passion you may have for the other person -- if you're horny - you're horny... please don't try to make this my fault."

She moved closer to me,

"So Eric, you just happened to put on the T-shirt that shows all of the muscles did you?" she stroked a hand across my chest and shoulder.

"Actually yeah, straight off of the pile in my drawer, go check." That was a lie, it had always been one of her favourites that I'd buried in the wardrobe when she left and I'd dug it out the night after she arrived and put it on top of my pile of shirts in my drawer. I did those pull-up's, just to give the pec's and the ab's a bit of an edge, and they'd worked!

"And this scent, aftershave?"

"Deodorant, put it on after getting out of the shower." Again, another lie, it was a fragrance that was the same brand as the deodorant and body spray that I wore.

She moved right up close and pushed me back and down onto the sofa. She knelt across me, resting her bottom on my lap and her hands on my shoulders.

"You're fucking lying again Ricky McKenzie," she got up very close to me her bare bosom pushing against me, and took a deep breath, "Hmmm... body spray..." She put her nose so close to my face that I could smell the perfume she'd sprayed on. I moved my head fractionally, so her face touched mine.

I very gently pushed my cheek softly against hers and rubbed, it was really nice. I had even shaved so my cheek wouldn't be abrasive.

"Hmm..." I moved my face slightly and she moved hers, so in moments our lips were touching and we had our first real kiss in four months. She slipped her arms around my neck and we really got down to it.

She stopped, grabbed the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it up and off, and I put my hands to her waist and pulled her just a little bit closer, her wonderful bare tits pushing into my chest.

We kissed for a few minutes, and my hands strayed across her back, her shoulders and finally down to cup her still perfect arse and as I gave it a gentle squeeze she gave just the tiniest sigh of pleasure into my mouth.

"Nicky," I whispered to her, "this isn't about who's fault this is going to be, I don't know about you but I'd very much like to make love with you. If you'd rather not, for Christ's sake tell me now."

We broke apart and I knew that she was either going to slap my face or drag me to bed. Fortunately for me, she stood up and took my hand and pulled me to my bedroom.

She looked into Mikey's room,

"Sound asleep," I whispered.

"Why do you think I took him to the park and baked cakes with him all afternoon?"

"I have a vague idea."

She smiled a 'let's do it' smile. We walked quite quickly to the bedroom and she turned and sat on the bed laying back at speed and pulling up the duvet.

I got in on the other side and did the same, pulling her to me so we could resume our quite wonderful kissing. Within moments she was dragging down my boxers leaving me naked and ready for her and she took the opportunity to grab, stroke or caress whatever she wanted.

I took me only a few moments to do the same and her panties were off and her perfect naked body was next to me and open for my enjoyment.

We still both knew what our partner enjoyed the most and I knew that as she slowly started to masturbate me, the smile on her face was the just the same as the one I undoubtedly had as I lay the flat of my hand across her pussy to slide my middle finger up her labial groove slipping inside just enough to collect some lubrication which I could then use as I started a slow circular massage of her erecting clitoris.

"Oooh Riiiiick," she purred as she pushed her groin up into my hand and writhed her shoulders and hips, grinding into the mattress in her pleasure. I had the thought that she was as frustrated as I was and just as keen to make love and reach that wonderful fulfilment. She quickly put a hand behind my head and pulled my face down to her open mouth and we kissed.

Right there and then whatever our differences had been I knew that I wanted her back, I wanted my gorgeous Nicola back in my life and this was a great way of achieving it.

I rolled across her and heard her purred "oh yeah..." but I slipped down, kissing from her great tits, her nipples, down her belly until I reached her tummy and the groove of her pussy, "Rick, no...oooh!" her tone changed as I lowered my mouth onto the crown of her puss and sucked, licked and nibbled at her nub until her hands were behind my head and cradling my scalp as I brought her to orgasm again and again.

Finally I knew that she'd had enough and I wanted to fuck her, and that she would want me to do it again and again in the way that we had for almost all of our time together.

I rolled to one side and reached into my bedside table rifling through the old box of condoms I hoped was still there, found it and ripped it open, quickly slipping it into place and sliding back over her.

"Condom?" she whispered.

"Yeah," I said, "thought it best - wasn't sure if you were still on the pill."

"Yeah," she said, "still am," she took a breath, "there's not been anyone else Rick, I swear."

I kissed her again,

"My neither," I said smiling at her.

"But..." she looked quizzically at me, "your date?"

"An old friend and it was one pint of beer, getting abused by her and her mates then a solitary walk home with a bag of chips, nothing else I promise."

She smiled and stroked my face,

"Then if you want to take the condom off... you can." that was enough for me and I reached down and pulled it off, flinging it aside in the direction of where the waste bin was and raised my groin until it was level with hers, then lowering myself between her raised thighs ready for me.

"Oh Rick," she gasped as I slid into her, "fuck me!"

And I did so.

"Christ but you're still soooo good at that," Nicky hissed as I slowly pushed in and out of her, gasping as little individual tremors coursed through her as I fucked her, "Oh shit," she said clinging to me, "Rick... just like that, yeah keep... Ooooh fuck yeah!" she cried out as I fucked her through her next orgasm then to mine.

We lay in each others arms getting our breath back, her face glowing and her hands stroking my face, my neck and shoulders, kissing me.

We lay in bed watching TV, occasionally dashing to the kitchen for more of Mikey's cakes, some cold Cokes, and just being together and close again.

We lay together and watched a movie. Such a simple thing, and I had quite forgotten how nice it was. Much as we had hinted at making love again, I looked to my right saw that Nicky was sound asleep in my arms, where I'd wanted her since the night she left. I switched off the TV, snuggled down next to her and was asleep myself in moments.

We woke up next morning in each other's arms both amazingly relaxed and with huge smiles and without even thinking kissed passionately. She reached down.

"Aah there it is!" she said grabbing my morning wood and raised her leg to sit astride me and lower herself down.

"Didn't want to let you down Miss Fraser," I said.

"Well Mr McKenzie, I've woken up with the thing pressing into me for the last three mornings, only fair I finally make use of it."

"Help yourself Miss Fraser."

She smiled and kissed me.

"Oh fuck yeeeeeah..." she hissed as she lowered herself up and down on me, "You'll never know quite how much I've missed that," she said, laying down and kissing me again.

"Trust me, I've missed it every bit as much as you have, I promise." She seemed to like that and her face lit up again as she rode me.

"Really? Well, you'd better fuck me then hadn't you Mr McKenzie!" she climbed off of me, moved slightly to my left and got onto her hands and knees.

Oh fuck, YEAH!

It was one of the most wonderful moments, pure raw and unadulterated lust and we went at it like jackrabbits with Nicky hissing back over her shoulder, "Fuck me Rick, fuck me, yeah, pleeeeeease!"

I did so and twenty minutes later we were laying in each other's arms, a little tired, very hot and quite surprised about how wonderful it had been. We had just started to kiss again when a pair of spiderman pyjamas appeared bleary eyed at the bedroom door, yawning and stretching.

"Baby Boy!" said Nicky, and Mikey giggled and trotted across to her side of the bed, "Here, you climb in Mikey, Mummy has to go to the bathroom." She looked at me, stepping out of bed quite carefully and waddling out of the door.

She returned some minutes later with our usual tea and toast breakfast, only difference being that Mummy and Daddy were both naked, Mum's hair was a bit messed up and we both looked just a little bit soppy and silly when we stared at each other.

I got up, showered and dressed and left Nicky and Mikey to the TV and went to work at my desk.

At 1030 she brought me a coffee, placed it carefully on my desk then sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck and we passed a very pleasant five minutes kissing.

This kind of thing went on for that day, and again she made a point of doing lots of things with Mikey, initially to keep him busy, then to tire him out but finally because she was enjoying it so much.

I cooked tea which we had up to the table again, we played a board game after we'd eaten, watched some TV and Mikey started to flag again.

"Just a wash and clean your teeth tonight Baby Boy," she said casting me a sideways look, and stroking down the short black denim skirt she was wearing, leaving both hands on the cheeks of her arse absent-mindedly which just drew my attention to it even more.

Mikey made no complaint, and as I tidied away our dinner things and the board game, I could hear them both laughing and chatting as he was got ready for bed.

They reappeared ten minutes later with Mikey in his PJ's and in Nicky's arms, it was so lovely to watch.

We both put him to bed and she read to him while I sat on the floor. We kissed him goodnight at the same time and it was amazing. I stood up first and gave Nicky my hand, pulling her to her feet, and as it happened into my arms,

"Goodnight baby boy," she said hugging me, "I love you!"

"Love you Mummy, love you Daddy!" I thought I would burst and the hug from Nicky let me know it was mutual.

We slowly stepped out of the room and she softly pulled me to the bedroom and pulled me down on to the bed. We kissed and in contrast to the previous nights slowly undressed each other touching, caressing and enjoying the sensual touch of that other person. She pulled the folded duvet up and over us.

"Make love to me Ricky," she whispered.

She didn't really need to ask but it was so nice.

When we woke the next morning we were spooning again and my erection was against her. With no further ado, I was pushing it between her thighs and just into her pussy from behind. It was enough to bring my lightly snoozing lover round and she tilted her hips and pushed back against me with a sigh, taking my hand and pulling it around to her boobs and pushing back against me, her face against mine as we made the most wonderful tender love.

After her first orgasm she pulled away from me to lie flat and then pull me over her into the nicest missionary and it was glorious with both of us finishing together, rolling to our sides and smooching and Frenching away a few minutes before falling asleep again.

Mikey was climbing into our bed at a bit after seven and Nicky slid out and headed to the bathroom just in time, coming back with more tea and toast.

I got up and showered and headed to my computer and the world of work, while Nicky showered herself and Mikey with great noise and enjoyment before both heading out for a walk for a few trips around the park, and to Mikey's chagrin past the locked up and taped off play equipment. Nicky did point out that he was actually the last person to play on them and no one else would get a go for months -- he seemed quite satisfied with that.

She came home, did some more schoolwork for her two dozen pupils all stuck at home just like her and had a Skype chat with her friend Sophia and I could half-hear from across the room that she was saying in the cleanest manner possible that things were good at Rick's Place and getting better by the day.

"Did you do the thing I told you?" she said.

"Whaaaaat?" said Nicky.

"It involved your knees Sweetie," said Soph, "You OWE the boy, DOCTOR'S ORDERS!"

I could hear some very embarrassed laughter from across the room and some more banter, then proper schoolwork for two of her class that would need extra support at home.

At eleven she brought me coffee having had a lesson from me that morning on how to operate my new machine, with me stood directly behind her with my arms around and showing her which buttons operated what, the coffee bean grinder and the milk steamer, it was rather sweet. Again she sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck and we kissed, both tasting of the excellent coffee we'd just drunk.

Mikey appeared and decided he was going to sit on Mum's lap and it got a bit crowded and I thought about the strength of my office chair, but thought 'fuck it' -- I wouldn't have missed that moment for an entire Stationery store's worth of office chairs.

She cooked tea and we were around the table again, Mikey looked so amazingly happy and smiley that all of the bad shit in the last year seemed to drift away into the ether.

Rather than TV, she pulled him onto her lap and with a stack of books just read to him, simple boring Thomas the Tank Engine books that I'd owned when I was his age, and it was enchanting to watch, with him occasionally narrating what was going on in the picture and how naughty Thomas, James, Henry and Percy were being. She just hugged him.

As he started to suck his thumb, she lifted him up and pulled him towards the bathroom for a very quick wash, using Nanny Mac's term, 'a lick and a promise'. I'd really never seen her so attentive and so loving to him before.

She had never been mean to Mikey, not once but she had never shown this level of such loving attention and just straight up pleasure in our son before. Once he'd grown out of nappies and became a little person she kicked into gear and as soon as pre-school was on the cards it was like Mikey was a job, an investment and anything so trashy as playtime had to be leading to something, needed an outcome and an output -- this was her son and if he was going to reach his full potential there wasn't going to be room for such childish things.

Except when I was there of course, or when he went to Nanny and Grampy's place. OK, he could read and was starting to write but he hadn't even started school yet. So to see her just being a Mum was delightful and warmed my heart.

I stepped across and I think they both saw the delight in my face as I kissed him goodnight and let his Mum put him to bed. I stepped across to my desk and checked something and could see into his room and there she was knelt next to his bed, closing the book, stroking his hair back from his cheek, kissing him and telling him how much she loved him -- four or five times in fact.

That was a bit of a worry; it kind of smacked of that 'last goodbye' thing.

Nah, surely not, I'd never seen her this happy before.

I got the wine from the fridge and poured a couple of glasses taking them and the bottle to the sofa. She came out from his room turning off lights as she went. She saw me and the wine and giggled.

"Ricky," she said, "if you got the wine to get me in the mood, trust me you really didn't need to," she sashayed across the room and sat next to me, she did take the glass mind you.

"You OK Nicky?"

She looked to her right and Mikey's room,

"Yeah," she said with a big grin, "I just love that boy so much!"

"You... you aren't thinking of leaving are you?"

"No!" she said in surprise, "no, absolutely not!" She thought for a moment, "no, me telling Mikey that I loved him all those times, that was me trying to make up for those I'd missed, not banking a few because I was going!" she leaned in closer, "but thank you for worrying about me!" She kissed me.

"Only... I..." I decided to just spit it out, "truth is... you don't have to go once your mate is out of isolation, you can live here with Mikey and me."

"But..."

She stopped and took a sip of wine.

"But what Nick?"

She couldn't make eye contact with me. I could see that she was really thinking about something.

"Rick..." she eventually gasped, "I... Oh shit, this is so embarrassing! I've really missed you!" her head shot straight back up again and she looked straight in the eye, "I mean... like every day, every night! I... I haven't slept properly since the night I moved out, Rick... please," her voice cracked the tiniest bit, "I KNOW I'm not the easiest bitch in the world to live with but..."