All Comments on 'Androshorts - The Perfect Jezebel'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

surrogate or slut surrogate, there's not much difference, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not sure why you posted this in Loving Wives, or really why you posted it at all. I tried to read the boring word vomit, but there simply wasn't enough worth reading mixed in with the boatload of crap that puffed this up 7+ pages.

jezzazjezzazover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Real people living real lives, for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vile

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

I did, I liked it. Don’t really know why, but I did. So sue mr!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excruciating amble before the gallop.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

That was sort of a wild ride! 5*, of course. Lots of stuff happens in those blocks of flats...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story well written, and there was A STORY. Not the usual drivel of Mr A fucks Miss B, punted out to appeal to the many wankers that read, and occasionally comment, on this website, five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this one. I nearly always like this author’s stories but did, like some others, wonder about the category. The story was easy to follow with few, albeit obvious, mistakes. I gave it 5 because it was better by at least half than 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

You create such interesting characters!

5

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Rather long and very nice. I enjoyed the read. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

only a moron would prefer impoverishment and social slavery to Brexit and the liberty of personal choice. Funny how Brits fall into the welfare complacency as easily as American urban dwellers.

Try making it on your own. Trust me, you WILL be better off even in your failure (you tend to learn from mistakes, like thinking the Germans where your benefactors...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice - your stories kind of meander, but its an enjoyable stroll.

ohioohioover 1 year ago

This was really fun from start to finish. It took awhile before the reader could see where we were heading, but the whole ride (and the happy ending) were really enjoyable. The humorous tone made it all the better!

Thanks, ohio

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

Captain Conroy

Better get early DNA testing done on "his" children.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

That was very nice, very well done, the humor and dialogue really top flight. 5*

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Wow. I loved it, gave it 5-stars even if it is harder for an American to understand then a Brit. I guess in time I will understand the different terminologies. Maybe there needs to be a book of translations from Brit to American terms so we can speak to each other.

Oh, lighten up it's just a little humor. I can figure it out after a while ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
What A Great Story! Why Is It In Loving Wives?

It was funny and witty and ended up being very clever and romantic. Except near the end when the sentence structure told me that Anna was expecting twins with Tony!? But then I figured it must be Jane? Whew. Anyway it was a lovely Romance, finally. OK, I did find her a bit of a slag for fucking Tony with such ignorance and lack of self respect. If she just wanted sex without any heart or soul involved, what does that say about her? Let's hope she's improved her character as well as her taste in men. Thanks for the effort.

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

Nice story. About routine regular people who have regular habits.

Romance all the way though a bit old fashioned.

5

Connar1Connar1over 1 year ago

Another excellent AO story with all of the usual things we've come to know and love, characters, conflict, heroes and villains.

To all the Americans, please don't believe the hype about Brexit, it wasn't about independence from a new Sovereign state, European armies and straight bananas, it was about multi-millionaire hedge fund bankers like Crispin Odey, Jackoff Rees-Mogg (the worlds first and favourite Catholic anti-abortionist that has lots of shares in a company that produces the morning after pill, way to go Jakey you two-faced, quazi-Victorian Nazi!) Investment Banker Aaron Banks, Billionaire Peter Hargreaves and their ilk that saw the new European Legislation that would outlaw tax avoidance and cost them MILLIONS in profits, so funded the Brexit campaign to stop it. Just in time in fact.

Still, our economy going down the toilet is OK so long as (as Andi puts it) we can all do it with a blue passport and the extremely rich remain extremely rich! There is NO SINGLE BENEFIT FROM IT YET USA, don't believe the billionaires!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had me in hysterics for most of the story, with your brilliant characters and dialogue.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

What a thoroughly enjoyable story. I especially enjoyed the English perspective and dialog. Thank you for your efforts.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Very nice, AO. Thank you very much, Randi.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Wow! Very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a Gray with an a notan e! For my family it is because our background is German, French, Scottish and Irish. There is a city, some 38km from Dijon in Burgundy that is named Gray. At one point a British monarch imported French nobility and others to Scotland and Ireland to increase the Catholicity of those lands. Great story, good characters!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Good one. I enjoyed it.

A_BierceA_Bierce7 months ago

Poor Anna-Louisa Tyrwhitt-Gray had to settle for Toned Tony instead of Pilot Pete with his Overfinch Holland and Holland Special Edition Range Rover (not known if he had the matched pair of H&H shotguns), but it appears that everyone lived happily ever after and they were all in the family.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, AO, thanks much for sharing. One comment, if I may, I have never understood the Brits’ attraction to instant coffee. I know it’s handy for the moment, but fresh-brewed coffee is soooo much better. (Off my soap box, thank you very much). Again, thanks for the story, AO.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very good story with some really interesting characters. It seemed like an awfully short romance but then I guess I’m not one to comment about that since I asked my girlfriend to marry me a week after we started dating. It only lasted 48 1/2 years. So hopefully Andi and Rob will have a long happy marriage too. Thanks very much, AO, for sharing this story.

Five stars.

jmmj5jmmj52 months ago

I very much enjoyed this.

A real story with fleshed out characters, and written from the female's POV, which is a nice change.

Looking forward to your next one.

Bobby1601Bobby16012 months ago

you are ana amazing writer and this is one of your best works yet. an astounding 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...