Androshorts - The Perfect Jezebel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were goodbyes, the main front door was opened, and we watched Anna's family walk down our drive to the large BMW X5 I guessed belonged to 'Robert', and we waved them off.

"What lovely people," said Rick, "how could they have such a cow for a daughter."

"There son is quite easy on the eye though," said Jane, "he was making big eyes at you Babe."

"Of course he was, I'm gorgeous," I flicked my hair back with my hand, "So he told me at least."

"ANDREA!" hissed Jane as we stepped back into our warmer hallway.

"He'll have the opportunity to tell me again, when he buys me coffee tomorrow lunchtime," I paused for effect, "After he's done his hip operations of course."

"Oh Babes!" she burst out, "are we talking coffee leading on to something else? Lunch, dinner, wild sex on the back seat of that shiny BMW?"

"Who knows Jay," I said, "who knows..."

I slept well, a dream of meeting the hot doctor in the nearby coffee shop, disturbed by thoughts of his sister bursting in and them both shouting and swearing at me and calling me names.

I woke early, showered, did my hair just how I liked it and packed my best make-up into a big bag, ready to do nearer the time, then my favourite perfume. I picked out good undies, well my favourite shaping, 'going out' white bra at least and I played around with the buttons, working how much skin I could show, once I was out of my agency and could remove my silk corporate neck scarf of course.

The girls in the branch could pick up on my nervousness and I explained what was going on. That was enough and as the clock clicked to twelve the shop door was locked and the 'closed' sign was up temporarily, while Theresa and Imi took my bag and applied foundation, blusher and all of the other magic products I'd brought with me.

Theresa whipped off my scarf and unbuttoned my blouse to where I'd tried that morning and declared it was good, then Imi sprayed me with perfume. Checking myself in our staffroom mirror, I was pretty pleased with the result. Seconds later there was a phone call.

"Hi Andi," It was Doctor Rob! "I'm outside your shop, you are there aren't you?"

"Yes!" I said showing Theresa the name on the phone, "we're out back..."

"Training on a new system!" whispered Imi in my ear.

"Just finishing training on a new computer system, I'll be right there!"

Imi and Theresa were like a couple of excited schoolgirls and all but screaming at me. We calmed down as one, opened the door into the shop and we stepped out cool, calm and casual.

Theresa flipped the closed sign to open and unlocked,

"See you after lunch Andi," she said holding the door open and getting a good look at Doctor Rob at the same time.

As we walked away, I was sure I could hear two matched but short screams of delight from behind me.

"Must be a really exciting time in the world of travel agents then Andi?" he said looking back over his shoulder at the grinning faces of my two colleagues, holding back their emotion now he was watching.

"Oh, like you wouldn't believe Rob," I said, hiding my giggles badly.

"They both looked rather... proprietorial Andi," he said, looking down at me, "Do I have to be on my best behaviour?"

I looked back at my two friends, still watching with big-smile interest.

"Yes and no," I said waving back at them, all pretence at normality gone, "Imogen, the small blonde there would have one of your eyes if you upset me, while Theresa the gorgeous brunette will want to know when our first date is."

"Oh, that's easy," he said, "tonight? I've kind of taken the plunge and booked a table at Café Francois at the Dockside. Pick you up at seven?"

My face flushed again; we hadn't even reached the coffee shop yet.

"That would be wonderful," I said, "Thank you."

We found a table outside in the spring sunshine, and Rob sprung for the coffee and two paninis, which thanks to my all-morning appetite suppressing nerves, I had to stop myself devouring, my hunger returning now that I knew I had a date for that evening.

We chatted about ourselves, that normal breaking-the-ice, initial compatibility stuff you always kind of go through. It was lovely and I really got into him, he was kind, charming and a total opposite of his sister.

After an hour of gentle chat and confirmatory body language, I took his arm and he walked me back to the shop, holding the door open for me.

"Ladies," he said and they both grinned like idiots, "If it's OK, I'll be taking Andi to Café Francois at the Dockside this evening, seven o'clock for half-past. I'll be in smart casual; I'll leave you to discuss what Andi should wear."

Whatever response he was waiting for, Theresa was up, and with a narrow-eyed, half-pout, half-smile added,

"Define smart casual," she said, "are you going with slacks or dark jeans, shirt of course, but sweater or jacket?"

"Black jeans," he said straight back to her, "Slightly faded, grey shirt with a light jacket, just in case it's chilly and Andi needs it over her shoulders."

I thought Imi would burst, but Theresa was straight back,

"Excellent," she said, "leave it with us."

"Until later," he smiled and bowed, and just to get the final move in, blew a kiss.

We all but screamed the place down.

"Andrea Davis you bad BITCH!" shouted Imi as Rob strolled away towards the General Hospital, his laughter evident.

"Babe," said Theresa, "Little black dress, I know you have a least three of them."

"Yeah," said Imi, "the sparkly one that's way down here."

She indicated the low cut of my favourite 'girlie night out' dress and where it finished on me.

"Read my mind ladies," I said, finally starting to calm down from all the excitement and the realisation I was going on my first date since before Emma was born, and the fact that Doctor Robert probably knew all about her from his evil sister.

Imi took her lunch next, returning with a McDonalds meal and the news that she'd spoken to her brother's hairdresser girlfriend Debs further down into the town and I was the last customer at five o'clock.

Debs made my hair look amazing and I drove home with a real buzz going on. I showered from my shoulders down and re-did my make-up the same as that morning.

I was at my kitchen window, trying hard not to bite my lipsticked bottom lip when the X5 pulled up at the end of the drive.

I pulled my door closed, stepped out into the hall, gave myself a final once over, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, opened them and the front door and stepped out.

"Wow Andi!" said Rob, halfway up the pathway.

I did a bit of twirl,

"It's a bit of a joint effort," I said, "although we all agreed on this dress," I ran my hands down my sides from my cleavage boobs to the mid-thigh hem of my dress, "probably before you got back to the hospital."

"You look amazing Andi," he said, "Wow, and yesterday evening you said you didn't do glamour."

Our table at the Café Francois was overlooking the repurposed commercial port that had been part of my town since the industrial revolution but had been redeveloped into swanky apartments and an upmarket retail park.

The waiters were attentive, chatty, very complimentary about our dress (me especially) and even more delighted when I made my order in (almost) perfect French, having learned the language to A' level at school and used it extensively in my work ever since.

The food was just as nice, and we carried on from our sweet chatter of that lunchtime. I talked about my family, my parents, my sister and brother-in-law and then bit the bullet.

"I'll tell you now," I said, "I was a surrogate for my sister, she had tonnes of radiation therapy and chemo when she was a teenager, which sterilised her." He looked impressed.

"Wow again Andi, you are just FULL of surprises. I start to think what a nice person you are then low and behold you just get nicer?"

"You're OK with it?"

"I'm a doctor," he said, "of course I'm OK with it."

"We did three rounds of in vitro but it didn't work, it hurt and cost my sister a small fortune. In the end I had sex with my brother-in-law the day I ovulated. I'm guessing that Anna-Louisa already told you, your Mum at least?"

He reached out and took my hand.

"Yeah, she made it sound much more... sordid or course," He dabbed his kissable lips with his napkin, "Andi, don't worry. I'm interested in you NOW. I'm not worried about who you were or what you did," he squeezed my fingers gently, "I'm not a virgin, you're not a virgin, don't worry HONESTLY!"

"I just didn't want it to come as a surprise and you to be..."

"Andi, I've known you for just over twenty-four hours and everything I learn about you, makes you so much more..." he grinned, "interesting. Please, don't beat yourself up about doing something so selfless for your sister." He picked up my hand and kissed it, "honestly!"

"Thank you!"

"No, thank you for trusting me."

I raised my wine glass and we clinked.

The discussion moved away from my sexual history, after all he knew I'd shagged his sister's lover/lodger and that I'd had sex with Del; to be honest there were only two other men I'd been to bed with, it was hardly a 'list'.

We moved on to the safe area of travel and he asked me about the best places in the world.

He was a big fan of the States having travelled there for his work, but I said I was more about Europe. I said that I could spend an entire summer on the Divine Coast, Capri and Ischia and still want to go back. He said he'd been to Rome so I educated him about the Bay of Naples and the surrounding area.

Then it was the Rhineland seeing as his father had been Doctor in the Army and he'd known Cologne, Dusseldorf, Monchengladbach, Herford and places like that. I suggested Worms and the Rhineland as far down as the Black Forest.

He smiled at me again,

"You're making it sound really interesting, I'm getting a bit of a wanderlust already. Would you be available as a tour guide?"

I blushed AGAIN!

I sipped more of my wine and smiled at him.

"Anytime," I said.

And I actually meant it.

It was a 'school day' which meant that we both had work in the morning. We were bowed and smiled out of the restaurant, and I used some more French to tell the staff how excellent the food had been and how charming they all were. The head waiter was so delighted he kissed my cheek, apologising to Rob in French, and I translated for him.

We left and I was driven back to my place and Rob escorted me to my front door.

Would you like to come in for a coffee before you drive home?"

"I'll most certainly see you safely indoors, but sadly much as I desperately want to, I can't do any more coffee," he grinned taking my hand and walking me inside the hall, "I have to be at work in seven hours and cutting people up," I could see the disappointment in his face, "I have to confess one thing Andi," he said softly, "I was so jealous when the waiter kissed you..."

"Well, I can certainly help there," I said moving closer to him and slipping my arms around his neck. I moved my mouth to his and we kissed, mouths opening seconds after first contact and tongues swishing and swirling, tasting the wine he'd had one glass of.

"I've wanted to do that since we sat on your sofa last night," he said, a hand at my waist and the other in the small of my back.

"Glad I could help, I wanted to kiss you since I threw that Fifty Shades quote at you."

"Well, at least we've got that sorted," he kissed me again, "I'd really like to see you again and very soon. I'm duty surgeon tomorrow night and the next night but from Friday evening, I'm all yours."

"Good," I said, "I think you should come here and let me cook you dinner."

"A chef as well? Is there nothing you can't do Andi?"

"I don't know," I kissed him again, "perhaps we should try some things and see."

"I'll come here straight from work," he said, "it'll be about six-ish."

"I'll make sure the coffee is on, the good one."

"I'll look forward to it," he said, and we fell to kissing each other again.

I was starting to feel slightly lightheaded, when I heard a shout.

"Robert!?!" We stopped and I stepped back to my door, but she was trotting down the steps for a better view, the infrared switches turning the lights on, "I thought that was your car, what..."

She obviously saw us in our nice clothes and had noticed we were arms around each other from upstairs. We broke apart and in the new light I saw he had my lipstick on his mouth. I quickly wiped it with my finger.

"Good evening Anna," he said turning.

"Good evening Robe..." she paused, dressed in a grey sweatpants and T-shirt that exposed her flat belly, (bitch) she looked again then folded her arms, and FUMED.

"Hi Anna-Louisa," I added.

"What... are... you... doing... WITH HER!" she screeched.

"What business is it of yours!" he said back.

"She..." she spat, "her and her CRONIES," she nodded towards Rick and Jane's flat, "They picked on me!"

"Really, well the way I've heard it, you didn't do so bad yourself Anna, AND you charge a boyfriend RENT?"

"Oh..." she spluttered, obviously collecting her thoughts, "Oh, told you already that has she? Well... THAT is JUUUUUUUST TYPICAL!" She folded her arms in disgust.

"Well I'll wish you a goodnight Andi," he bent down and kissed me one more time, and I could hear the snort of rage from half-way down the stairs, "Goodnight Anna!"

"What?" she snarled, "you're... you're sleeping with enemy, and you're wishing me a GOOD NIGHT?"

"First date Sis," said Rob trying to calm his sister, gave up and walked out the front door.

"You," she stabbed her pointer finger at me, "You stay the fuck away from my brother!"

"Yeah," I said, watching as her brother waved to me from the kerb as he climbed into his car, "you keep wishing for that."

I shut the door, but moments later I heard her in her bedroom, shouting.

"He just wants to fuck you Andrea! Just sex because that's all any man ever wants with you! What the fuck would he want with an ugly old fucking slapper like you! He'll fuck you, then dump just like they all do, like every bloke dumps you, because you're a FUCKING UGLY OLD TRAMP! He'll fuck you then bin you, in revenge... FOR ME AND WHAT YOU FUCKING DID!"

The next morning there was a post-it note on my mail pigeonhole in the hallway, very angry writing, 'YOU WILL NOT SEE MY BROTHER'

Bitch.

I did see her brother of course; we chatted through text messages and two days later I saw him sat on my front garden wall as I pulled my car into my parking space, happier to see that his sister's car was absent. Much as I tried to be a bit cool about my seeing him, I couldn't hold it in and my cheeks were aching by the time he took me in his arms, kissed me, apologised for Anna's shouting and threats after our first date.

He told me about his long day and having carried out three surgeries and not having sat down. I instantly pushed him down onto one of my dining table chairs.

"You just call her 'Anna'?" I said with a grin and pouring boiling water into the two mugs.

"Oh, don't get me started," he put a hand to his face, "Secondary school, she was a quite pretty girl that found herself in a class of lots of quite pretty girls and decided she needed something to make her stand out. Anna Louisa Gray became Anna-Louisa Gray, would scream the classroom down if anyone said any different."

"And you're Doctor Gray, not Doctor Tyrwhitt-Gray?"

"Tyrwhitt is my mother's maiden name, and she was the very last of her line, so Anna decided she would become Tyrwhitt-Gray."

"With an 'A'," I added stirring the coffee as well as the atmosphere.

"With an 'A' indeed Andi," he returned my smile, taking his coffee from me.

"So will she become triple-barrelled when she gets married?"

"I'll wait for her to get married, and I'll see."

I pursed my lips and smiled.

I stepped up closer to him,

"And she's told you not to come anywhere near me?"

"Not quite on pain of death but close enough. Any number of missed calls, several answerphone messages getting louder and fouler as they go on, then a pile of emails to my Mum about you, with me copied in." He sipped his coffee and took my hand, pulling me closer, "seems I've got to stay away from you..."

I put my coffee mug on the table next to his and despite my short skirt I climbed astride his lap, arms around his neck,

"And there's nothing I can do to make you change your mind?" I started to kiss his face, his cheek, his neck.

He put his arms around me and kissed me back,

"I'm sure there might be something," he closed his long muscular arms around me and held me tight, something so few of my boyfriends/lovers ever did before.

"Yeeeeeeah!" I sighed,

I felt his hands around me pulling my blouse from my scrunched-up skirt at the back, to touch the bare skin at the base of my spine, I shivered, but nicely.

"It's not that I WANT to annoy her," he whispered, "it's just that you are such an amazing girl and I think about you all the time, and..." he clasped me tight and we Frenched each other's faces off, just delighting in our close contact, "well... if me making love to you pisses off Princess Anna-Louisa as well then... well it's a win-win, surely."

I slid from his lap and pulled him up and to my bedroom where he was able to continue his undressing of me. He sat down and stood me in front of him finding the button and zip at the back of my skirt and undid both. I gave a wriggle and it fell.

Next he pulled me just a little closer and unbuttoned my blouse, which he pulled down by the sleeves, leaving me in nowhere near my best bra and panties set and some boring tan tights.

That didn't worry him of course, the tights came down my thighs and I stepped out of them and my skirt, while he pulled me towards him, and eventually down and onto him as he fell back onto my bed.

OK, my undies were still white but hardly had that brand new gleam and with a few snags on the lacy edges, but as he kissed and stroked my bare skin around them, I figured he really wasn't that worried.

Then it was my turn, and I unbuttoned his shirt, sliding fingers under the material to gently rub the hair on his chest. I looove hairy chests.

Tony had been all-over waxed, but brother-in-law Del had one and I'd really enjoyed feeling it rubbing against my tits and inflaming already-sensitive nipples when we'd shagged the first time.

Rather than the gentle and sexy slow strip that Rob done with me, I pulled at his black short-sleeve shirt, almost tearing at the thing.

Once off, I was forcing my hand down the front of his trousers to the erect penis I knew was there having rubbed myself against it a few times. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down to his knees so he could kick them off.

And so we lay there in just our undies, smooching like a couple of... well... lovers I suppose.

I LOVED kissing and cuddling but Tony wasn't that much of a fan; I think it was just a little too serious and involved for him and suggested rather more than he was willing to commit to, but Rob was just as into it as I was and obviously into me.

Or so it seemed. I had thought back to Anna-Louisa's shouted comments that her brother wouldn't be interested in a slapper like me, and whatever he was doing might just be to get revenge for my nastiness to her, his beloved sister.

OK, he might fuck me and leave. He might get me nicely on the boil and walk out, but the almost vibration I could feel from him and the wonderful erection I was playing with didn't suggest that. If he could just walk away from a naked woman with a stiffy that hard, my frustration would eventually ease back into a certain amount of respect.

He had my bra off, almost without me noticing and was soon feasting on my big tits, getting a real tingle as he licked then sucked my nipples.

1...345678