Androshorts: The Village Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Council tax and rates records," he said, "you've been paying your rates here for 140 years."

"Yes, now you come to mention it I suppose I must have."

"Never changed your name?" he struggled to hide his disbelief.

"Nope, Rosella Mary Pendall, always has been and always will be; it's been varied of course, Rose, Rosie then Ella, but that's only since the war."

"Which one?"

She looked around,

"Last one, World War Two." She brushed her hair back from her face again, "never had a need to change my name, I've always paid my way, no one ever looked at me twice, unless they fancied me of course which was reasonably regularly."

"Are you a witch?"

"I make potions if that's what you mean."

"Did you slip one to me?"

"No, that's precisely what I don't understand, you don't seem to be affected by the stuff that effects all of the other men. My look hasn't changed, you didn't run away from Henry, from young Andy on the quad, from all those little kids; in fact you stood up to them and no one ever has before, ever. Nor did you start to say horrible things about me or have a need to leave," she looked him in the eyes, "You remembered our date..."

"Why did I find you so attractive so quickly?"

"Dunno" she said, "You know better than me why you feel about me the way you do but I promise you, it wasn't my doing." She looked away from him for a moment, "You were such a nice man that the last thing I wanted to do was to... well, to fall in love with you; not when I would just have to get over you when moved on."

"So how I feel for you now isn't part of the curse? Not witchcraft?"

"I don't know," she said looking quizzically at him, "How do you feel about me?"

"I'm crazy about you," he said as if he had only just realised it, "you're all I think about."

"But I'm 348 years old."

He grinned, "I've always had a thing for older women..." He moved his face closer to hers, and kissed her.

She didn't object so he continued, going do far as to tangle tongues with her. Her eyes popped open when he did that and they both smiled. She let him continue and he stroked her cheek.

They broke for breath and he spoke again, "and you've never made love?"

"Not once, still the oldest virgin in town. You're only the third person that's ever kissed me, like this I mean."

He looked at her and kissed her again, "David Garrick?"

"He was the last one," she smiled and kissed him back, "have rather avoided it since," she dropped her eyes but recovered putting a hand to his face, "you don't have to stop though," she whispered.

He continued and they greatly enjoyed themselves, arms around each other and enjoying the closeness, her especially and she couldn't seem to get close enough to him.

"So where is Henry and the rest of the young farmers with their pitchforks?"

"I don't know, I am rather expecting them," She looked towards the window.

"Let's keep going until they arrive then."

She smiled a tired, resigned smile. "Stevie, I've no idea how this will turn out or what could happen to either of us. But..." she paused, "I would love to make love, and what's more, I would love to make love with you," She kissed him this time, "right now."

"Wow," he said, looking at the honest look on her pretty face, "of course."

They both stood and he walked her through to his bedroom staring deep into her brown eyes.

Someone that had never made love; an honest to goodness virgin, he wasn't convinced he'd ever met one before let alone gone to bed and introduced her to lovemaking and done that... that whole hymen-breaking first thrust, that dash of blood on the counterpane, her gasp as he takes her for the first time and her gradual rise to orgasm and their passionate joint climax. (Yeah like that was going to happen.)

They kissed again in each other's arms stood next to the bed, lips locked passionately.

"Well, perhaps we should take some clothes off?" she said.

"Sorry," he said, "Still trying to be romantic," he said with a smile, "I've never done this with someone that's never done it before."

"Well I've read all of the best guidance at least," she said, "Jane Austen, Keats, Pope, Bryon, Barbara Cartland, Mills and Boon."

"Well I'll bow to your superior knowledge then," he undid his shirt, "let's get naked." He slipped out of his shirt and started on the belt on his jeans. Ella was showing slightly more reluctance even though he has already seen her sexy black lingerie beneath her boring dress, and he stopped. "Ella, if you're not comfortable doing this then no problem..."

She shook her head and smiled, "I'm just a bit... shy, I've never been naked in front of... well... anyone really!"

"Lovely Ella," said Steve, "Why don't I go into the bathroom and, well, clean my teeth or something which will give you ample time to get undressed and climb into bed."

She thought about it and had a minor mental struggle, but just picked up his shirt and held it in front of her. "Thanks Stevie," she said, blushing a gorgeous red colour.

Steve stepped into his bathroom and actually did brush his teeth, peeking through the half open door for an indication she was in bed and he could go back in himself. He caught a glimpse of her as the dark blue dress came off again, but there was no sign of the hot black underwear she had shown off early! Instead she wore plain white panties and a matching bra and those came off. He heard some movement and the rustling of his king size duvet and guessed that she was safely under the covers.

He rinsed his toothbrush, washed his hands and stripped out of his trousers, leaving his stretchy boxer shorts pulling across his quite healthy erection.

Turning off the bathroom light he stepped into the bedroom leaving his trousers on a chair, sitting on the bed moving the duvet just enough to give him room to get under it without embarrassing his soon to be lover.

From his bed he turned off the main light leaving the two small lamps on each bedside to cast their gentle illumination across the room. One of the things that Ella had done had been to brush out her dark hair and she looked even more outrageously attractive.

"I... really don't know what we do next Stevie," she said.

"Well, let's just have a kiss and a cuddle and see how it goes."

She beamed a smile at him to let him know that would be fine by her. "Stevie," she said, "If we both disappear in a puff of nothing and wake up in our own beds tomorrow morning, I want you to know now that... that I love you. I loved you from that moment in Traitor's Lane and you gave me your arm, I wanted to tell you when you were in my shop, to tell you... l loved you more than anyone I've known in 350 years."

He looked at her as if in some kind of realisation. "I love you too Ella," he said, feeling his erection stiffen even more if that was possible. She pulled him close and they kissed strongly and with great passion. He felt her moving her naked skin across his, obviously enjoying the intimate contact.

He put his hand to her face and stroked her cheek, then her hair, letting his hand move down to the soft skin of her neck, and the gentle curve of her shoulder and upper arm. His mouth followed the same trail and soon she was panting and gasping with the pleasure as he caressed her with fingers and lips.

Finally his hand stopped at the hardness of her nipple and he gently stopped there, brushing it lightly with fingertips until his mouth could catch up and he could drop light kisses across her perfect breasts and finally settle on the hard red, slightly goose-pimpled nipple flesh that he sucked and suckled.

Beneath him Ella was writhing in pleasure, her naked body pushing against him so he kissed across to its twin dropping his hand to her bare thigh to hold her, squeezing her bare flesh.

"Oooh Stevie," she hissed as he pushed his wrist down onto her groin and it was extremely evident that while Ella was very new to this kind of thing she was very keen to learn, and just the touch of his skin against hers 'down there' had her groaning into him. That was his cue and he kissed a line down from her perfect cleavage down her flat stomach pausing to poke his tongue into her navel until there was the start of dark pubic hair.

He sat up, baring her breasts and groin momentarily, "It's... grown back!" he saw what had previously been a groin and pubis 'fashion model bare' now covered with a dark short curly bush.

"Yeah," sighed Ella, "and I've no idea why!"

"And what happened to the black undies?" he looked across to her pile of clothes and the white bra and panties on top of the dark blue dress.

"Again, it happens when I think about it," she looked up into his face, "I wanted you to see the black lace so you did, I wanted you to see me shaved bare." She stroked his cheek again, "but this time I want to be me, I want to be Rosella, not some wet-dream porn star in some sleeping wanker's fantasy dream shag," she kissed him, "just me."

"You being you is perfect Ella."

He decided that tonight was strange enough so got on with what he had been doing before, and kissed around her vulva feeling her tremble the closer he got to the important bits. He stroked around her labia paying intimate attention to her inner thighs, popping his head up to look at her surprised face, getting a first look at her beautiful naked body, and it was well worth it.

"OK so far gorgeous?" he said.

"Oh yeah," she replied looking down at him briefly. He kissed her puffy pussy lips flushing up to meet him.

"So have you ever had an orgasm Ella?" he gently eased the lips apart with his thumbs and forefinger.

"Oh yes, many. But always on my own; discovered the orgasm when chatting with some women in the early twenties."

"In your twenties?"

"THE twenties Stevie!" she chuckled, and he could feel her relax even more, "some very posh flapper girls weekending in the country and looking around my shop for contraception. I didn't have any sadly so they said they'd have to resort to their fingers. I didn't believe them when they told me about wanking at first of course, then the tallest told me what that little button of skin at the top of my pussy was for..."

"This one?" he said flicking it with his tongue.

"Oh hell yeah!" she gasped, "I'm extremely well acquainted with the female organs of course, what with being a mid... awwww shit..." she gasped as he played around some more, "just like you seem to be." She looked down her naked body at him again, "masturbation made the depression that came after much more bearable; I guess that Mrs Holborrow didn't add me not being able to come to her curse, probably because she didn't know what an orgasm was."

He licked down her fleshy lips tasting woman for the first time since he'd split up with his last real PE teaching girlfriend in Tewkesbury, and she had been a real fan of oral.

He pushed his tongue into Ella only to find his way barred by a soft barrier, one he'd never encountered before and he guessed that was it. Her hymen, and much as he'd had his doubts over Ella's unbelievable story, there was no denying that whatever had happened to her, she was a virgin. With that in mind he decided to skip over that particular barrier and just went straight for her clitoris and the orgasm he really wanted her to have. And she did.

Almost without him noticing she rolled into her climax with a high whine, almost of shock, as she came into orgasm.

"Christ Stevie!" she hissed as the spasms eased off, "is it always as good as that?"

"I'll certainly try my best honey."

"Suppose we should got rid of this darned virginity of mine," she said.

"Only if you're sure honey."

"I'm not going to come like that on my own too often that's for sure." She slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him, trembling as she felt his hardness at the lips of her vagina. "To quote all of the best books I've ever read, take m... oooh shit!" she hissed after a sharp intake of breath, "I felt that!"

He'd had something in the back of his mind telling him to just do it, to take her virginity, now; so he had.

"Sorry honey," he said, "only I've been laying here for about five minutes thinking of the best way to do it and I figured, same as pulling off a sticky plaster, get it done quick."

"Well you certainly did that," she said slipping a hand down to her groin to rub where they were now joined.

"Sorry Ella, do you want me to pull out for a moment?"

"Hell no," she said bringing her hand back up, "just give me a second to get used to it and we can carry on."

"I suppose you don't have contraception?"

"Hmm... the almost three hundred and fifty year old career virgin having a supply of condoms in her handbag... what do you think?"

"I guess not, I'm afraid I haven't either, perhaps..."

"Stevie," she whispered in his ear, "I'll take the chance... lover."

"After all," he said with a sideways grin, "what's the worst that can happen?"

He pushed up and into her being as gentle as he could, conscious that his lover might have had some pain down there. Just as he started to get into it so did she, and their passion for each other began to rise.

"Oh Stevie!" she hissed into his ear as he lay on her bringing his naked flesh into contact with hers, feeling her grip him with her thighs.

"Is it OK baby, I'm not hurting you too much?"

"No," she sighed, "it really is quite lovely and I'm almost sorry I never tried it before."

"Waiting for me?"

"l guess I probably was Stevie," she said smiling at him, "anyway don't stop what you're doing, I have a feeling that you're just getting to the good part."

He took that as a yes and started to fuck her even faster, listening to her gasps and groans to make sure that they were of pleasure and of nothing else.

"I'm going to come Ella, last chance to stop me!"

Her response was to grab his hips and pull him back and forth by them until she felt his final hard thrust and gasp as he lost himself inside her for the very first time. She squeezed him tight with her thighs, letting go of his hips to put her arms round his neck and hug him to her. The earth moved, or so it seemed to both of them.

"Ooooh Stevie! That was worth the wait, thank you," she took his face in her hands and kissed him, "thank you for finally making a woman of me."

He rolled to one side pulling her naked form against his and exchanging the occasional kiss as they came down. They slept well.

Even though the next morning was a Saturday he woke at his usual work o'clock at a shade before 0645 and felt warm, comfortable and refreshed, the reason being the gorgeous brunette in bed next to him naked, beautiful and as well sated by their nights exertions as he was.

He took a long look at her and saw that her chest was rising and falling, so nothing untoward had happened to her in the night whatever she'd feared.

He slipped out of bed and tiptoed to his adjacent bathroom, then the kitchen and made two mugs of tea getting back into the room and the bed without waking her. He checked out that morning's news on his smartphone as she too stirred.

He lay down on his pillow and made sure that the first thing she would see when she opened her eyes was his smiling face. Her eyes flickered open. "Hey Ella," he said, "remember me?"

She had a momentary look of shocked puzzlement then her face erupted in the most wonderful smile and she put her arms around his neck again and pulled him into a most wonderful kiss.

"Oh Stevie!" she cooed, "you're still here," she kissed him, "and I'm still here," she kissed him again, "and... and..."

"and I made tea," he said, and Ella whooped her delight, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him again.

"I slept all night Stevie... no nightmares!" She said when they broke for breath.

"Well, sleep with me tonight and see if works again."

"Deal," and she kissed him again.

They drank their tea and chatted about the night before until Ella had to get up and head to the bathroom. He closed his eyes as she got up from the bed but he took a sneaky look at her back and shapely arse and she picked up his shirt from the night before and pulled it around her. On her return from the bathroom she had tied up her hair and buttoned his shirt cleavaging her beautiful breasts, and she looked even more perfect.

"Breakfast?" he asked.

They spent the morning eating his great fried breakfast and drinking more tea and Ella complained of some minor tenderness around her pussy but was convinced that she just needed more practice.

They had a shower and while he was drying himself, she emerged looking wet, naked and wonderful and he pushed her back onto the bed and they kissed, cuddled and fondled, and before either really knew what was happening they were making love again. It was as nice as the previous evening only the newness of the act and the bightness of day made it all the more special.

He suggested going to the pub for one of their wonderful lunches but Ella said that on a day like this the last thing she wanted was for some big burly farm boy to appear and try and scare Steve off.

So between them they cooked a late lunch, hardly the size and quality of the meal they would have enjoyed across the village green but still nice. They sat in each other's arms watching the TV and both gave in to their carnal desire for the other person and were soon making love again. This time Steve introduced some different positions after his bout of oral sex and Ella's first multiple orgasm, and she discovered the delight of being taken from behind on her hands and knees. She had another great night of dreamless sleep waking in his arms and making love again.

At just before eleven they walked back towards Vine Cottage but via the war memorial and the remembrance parade standing close but not too close, just in case. She fed Charlie the cat, and showed Steve more of her historical artefacts including yellowing letters from Davey the fighting Tommy Atkins, some with his muddy thumb prints. Ella said that Davey's Mother had fumed once the postman told her he'd been writing to Rosie. Davey died weeks later, so of course that became her fault as well.

He read the inscription from Garrick to his 'Sweet Rosa' in the velum sheets of his Shakespeare Portfolio and he guessed it would be worth a fortune on EBay, but never said! She checked her mail, collected her laptop and walked back to his place again for the evening.

That third night in his bed he knew that something was not right when she woke with a temperature and a fit of coughing.

"Stevie," she gasped, "Stevie..."

He turned on his bedside lamp and got his glass of water, handing it to her so she could take a sip. "Are you OK Baby?"

"I feel terrible," she replied, her pale face full of shock, "I think..." she sat up her breathing laboured, "I think this could be it!"

"Could be what," he tried to shake the sleep from his head.

"The end," she gasped, "I've fallen in love with you and you with me, I've known love. This is Mrs Holborrow's final revenge!" She started to cry.

He put a hand to her head, she had a temperature. "Do you have a sore throat?" She nodded, "headache?" more nods, "and a fever?"

She stopped and thought about it, "Yes!" she said detecting he might not have been quite as worried as her.

"You, my Darling Ella, have a cold."

"What?"

"You have a cold honey, nothing to worry about. You need to drink plenty of fluids, take vitamin C and aspirin and paracetamol."

"And then what happens?"

"You get better," he said.

"But..." She looked confused.

"It's a cold Baby."

She put a hand to her sweaty forehead. "Stevie," she said, "I'm nearly three hundred and fifty years old, I've never had a cold."

"Never?"

"Not once."

"No flu?"

"Nope,"

"Upset stomachs, toothaches, headaches, bad back?"

1...456789