All Comments on 'Andy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 3

It needs a part 3

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

Much, much better than divorce, but it's STILL an unfinished story.

Your world allows females no opportunity to learn and accept responsibility for their errors.

What needs a lesson. She's a spoiled little bitch. Ghosting for a year is perfect. If she really wants to be contrite, she pays.

Let us follow along and see if there's any real character under that skirt

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Oh come on. Half of this followup is just the same events and words copy-pasted from the last story, and the actual ending the last one was missing barely makes an appearance here either. If trolling, then successful. Otherwise, no.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Reading to refresh before reading Rim's sequel. Hope he burns this bitch.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"She did in fact have a steady boyfriend, but she broke up with him when I started dating here." - How come she didn't tell us that in her story?

/

The dialog setting up the first date is different. I suppose we can chalk that up to two different recollections.

/

"That way if she was denied she wouldn't be able to get home before I left." - She likely already has her return ticket.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x

"She did in fact have a steady boyfriend, but she broke up with him when I started dating here." - How come she didn't tell us that in her story? She didnt think it was necessary.

/

The dialog setting up the first date is different. I suppose we can chalk that up to two different recollections. Ahh you figured it out all by yourself.

/

"That way if she was denied she wouldn't be able to get home before I left." - She likely already has her return ticket. I don't think he was worried about her ticket, more like any purchase she made would likely cause her to wonder why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unfinished, just like the previous story"Shayla". Would have been good if it wasn't left hanging, in fact a five star story but such as it is, 3*s.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 3 years ago

That's it?

I've read lots of your stories but you just give up on so many of them them as if you lose interest and move on to the next idea, if you won't put the effort in, I simply can't be bothered anymore.

I come here to read a story, not half of one where I'm supposed to fill in the blanks myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So I love the ending

An empty apartment and just gone. That's hardcore. But I REALLY wanted to read about her reactions when she got home. REALLY REALLY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a story I don't like because it is only the start of a story. Where is the rest of the story???? Nice beginning but ahhh wheres the rest?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A little disappointed to have to wait for the story when Shayla entered the Apartment!! Hope comes soon. Love your work

RePhilRePhilalmost 3 years ago

Yeh I agree with you to bad you didn’t write the Shayla reaction. Without it the story was more a “Bragging” fest with absolutely no payoff for us readers. Some writers write for themselves others for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Come on Bob. As suggested by others, this is at best half of a story. I always expect better from you.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 3 years ago

Shayla needs a sequel.n

This is his side.

We need to see, experience the anguish if her coming up against the consequences

He Ghosted her. In my opinion this is a far better revenge than divorce.

Not many writers do it. There should be more. But hardly anybody stays for the shock and awe.

You set this up beautifully. Now give us the next year, for both of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We get to to see everything the guy feels here...and that's all...He does put her in the right place...He's gone...but the story here is her Cheating...when his story ends...His wife story should begin...but it doesn't...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No ending,the bane of being a fan of JPB.

danbo56danbo56over 2 years ago

sorry can't rate half a story with no end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on man, how about ending a story. A great story, but a terrible ending. You just left us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just started to read your stories. We have a “writer” who thinks it’s cute to leave his work up in the air, believing this is the sign of a cutting edge author. Your not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 Not finished had a good start fell way short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good except that I wanted to have you describe Shayla's face and her actions. Unfinished.

shadowpadshadowpadabout 2 years ago

Have to agree with some of the comments, this story especially deserves a follow up / finish

Good story otherwise, but I really felt let down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF? Write an ending.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Why write two parts to a story and not write an ending? What a huge waste of your time writing it and the rest of ours, reading it.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Most of the story is a repeat of the conversations. You can skip right to the last page.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Excellent pan. Really like emptying the apartment

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

What a devious plan. Thanks for your writing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That is some serious scorched earth! I like it. No argument, no pleading, no discussion, and none needed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is almost an exact copy of the Shayla. What was the point?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incomplete, it still needs to be finished.

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

5***** for this part, I really liked it.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

2 stars - the guy is a pathetic wimp and the SLUT is a brainless bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, this didn't add much to part 1 (Shayla), now did it? Where's the rest?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Andy Series Info