All Comments on 'Andy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Is that it?

Really? Is that it? I usually like your stories but this just isn't finished. What happens when she gets home? Let's hear about that and how she tracks him down and begs forgiveness.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 5 years ago
Well, there you go. Andy’s in the wind.

This sort of reminds me of a specific Papatoad story, although the characters’ motivations seem a little different. I guess we get to see what Shayla does in response in the next installment.

The problem with resolving this sort of thing is that cheating is a fundamentally narcissistic act, and it’s REALLY hard to get a narcissist to change, because you can’t convince them they ever did anything wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
needs a finish

Still left wondering while there be an ending but liked the story line

c24jc24jalmost 5 years ago
I hope there's another part coming

Decent build up, but if it's the end, I think a little too much was left to the imagination.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
Not a story a documentary.

God that was a total cop out and waste of time. Lazy empty of emotions and any drama a truly poor effort with a poor ending and a waste of any readers time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well that was a BTB.

To the ground. I would like another chapter in which we get to see her reactions when she gets home. I would have liked some revenge on her boyfriend, and I would have liked him to tell all their friends and her family what she had done. But this is a JPB special and this is all we're going to get. Not a bad story but I'd like more.

Raiderfan1007Raiderfan1007almost 5 years ago
Great story so far

Please make sure there is a Shayla pt.2 or something like that for when she gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just wait...

to post until you have a complete story, or at least something more substantial than a partial page.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

I don't see the need for repeating the beginning essentially word-for-word.

-

"It would disrupt our usual morning routine of having breakfast together and kissing each other goodbye as we left for work, but I didn't care." - No, actually he DOES care, that's the whole point of doing it!

"Wait she did once in my truck she asked "Buy a girl a drink?"" - This is messed up from the first story!

"I did learn later that she lied to me." - A fore shadowing of the future?

Their dating is again a virtual repeat of the original story.

"I need to convince you that this isn't going to hurt us." -,"Isn't going to?" That implies future, i.e. the trip, it ignores what she's already done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finish it

I’ve read about everything you’ve wrote and enjoyed it. Please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Begging

Please , please , please , Mr JPB could you find it in your heart to finish this fine piece ?

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 5 years ago
Why you running Playa?

Just wait until she gets back, handle your divorce business then move on.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 5 years ago
what the hell lol

wow i thought a person would get better after a while but u seem to be getting worse. lol this was a carbon copy of shayla the last few paragraphs were of him doing shit to leave with no feeling or detail involved, extremely bad if ppl are reading the comments before reading skip this one, if u have read shayla u already read this one. so so so so bad

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 5 years ago
Coward.

Just an asshole.

Plus a man in a lot of legal trouble. Giving his wife’s possessions to goodwill will cost him a lot of money and legal issues.

Why are men always portrayed as such dumbasses? He could have stopped her besides.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good two part story...

...could use a third chapter. A lot of part one was repeated in part two. Enjoyable read. 4 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just wondering

Are you going to leave this story just as is like you always do or are you going to finish it? I like your stories otherwise I wouldn't have read over 200 of them but damn. You always really piss me off. If FTDS is out there you can have a hay day with this &&%$^&&( guy

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I would love for you to continue it a little farther. Where he ends up, and what his next few years are like. Also, what happens with the cheating whore. She is going to get a serious slap in the face with reality.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

The second chapter didn't add much... 75% of it was repetition from chapter 1.

Giving away all her stuff, taking all the cash and just leaving was quite amusing. I hope there's there a third chapter with Shayla's reaction, when she finds out that everything she's worked for over the last three years is just... gone.

FD45FD45almost 5 years ago

I waited for this?

Not exactly a nail biter

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggalmost 5 years ago
Rehash

I read that story in "Shayla." This is just a rehash but from a different first person narrative.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 5 years ago
Finished?

This story is complete but, it would be fun to hear about Shayla's return.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Fun stuff.

Hope you keep it going.

Been a rough couple days. Thanks Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting for the results

As of now each fighter has kept to their plan in the fight. Andy by my scorecard is ahead on points but still unclear as to the amount of damage he has done. Need to see the final round as to how Shayla responds to see if he has indeed won this fighting

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Awkward

Problem with changing the primary title in a sequel is that the first half of this chapter is virtually ‘word for word’ the same as ‘Shayla.’ Add to that the fact that JPB has an earlier story where the title starts with ‘Andy’ so LIT has THEM posted as a sequel.

Doesn't stop this from being a good tale from the prolific pen (laptop?) of JPB.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoalmost 5 years ago
That's it?

Good follow up. JPB but is there a Part 3?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
I want to.know

I want to know what.happens when it all hits her, please to stop.now.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Nice touch!

"I bagged everything in the apartment that was Shayla's and took it over to Goodwill."

"Three men and a truck that had Acme Junk Removal painted on the side showed up and I gave them every last thing in the apartment. When Shayla got home she would find the apartment as bare as it was the first time we looked at it."

I do think she might finally get the point!

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Can't Be Afraid To Lose The Account

Luckily I learned very early on in my career you have to be willing to lose the large account, the huge contract. That's the only way you approach it with confidence and not come from below the other parties involved, but at least on their level if not from above.

Andy perceived Shayla as above him which was not only a disservice to himself, but to her as well. When my wife and I first got together she was trying really hard for me to see her as "the one." She was highly educated with an important job and I often felt she was trying to channel Marilyn Monroe (literally told her I feel that you're trying to channel and be Marilyn Monroe). I told her you have to be willing to lose this relationship to be able to be yourself. I let her know that I was at the point of breaking up with her. She relaxed, started pushing back when warranted, became much more playful, speaking her mind, became herself and we've been together now over a decade.

Who wants a wife or a husband who is walking on eggshells, worried about losing the relationship? It's not only bad for the fearful partner, it's bad for the other one as well because they're not getting a full, confident, engaged partner.

And in this case he was so fearful of losing her that it made Shayla overconfident in his always being there. Would she have skipped over the opportunity the big dicked playboy from her work presented if she didn't think her husband would be OK with it? Their marriage falling apart was a negative for both of them, and it seems both she and Andy believe his putting her on a pedestal and being fearful of losing her lead to her not forgoing on the opportunity that she may have otherwise.

It's not a matter of blaming the man. Being a man I'm writing from the man's perspective, and what he could have and couldn't have done to reach his desired outcome. It's just in life you can truly only control your own actions. Ultimately, Andy couldn't control what Shayla did (this admitted by someone who has primarily had D/s relationship in his adult life). What he could have controlled was his end in the relationship so that if it didn't work out, for whatever reason, he could at least say I did the right thing and what I should have done and it didn't work out but I can leave the relationship with my head held high. He cannot say that in this case.

Part of morality is you yourself doing the right thing. Another aspect is not enticing others directly or implicitly into doing the wrong thing. In this case Andy played a role (minor or major is up to each reader; although, both seem to point to the same exact thing so it must have not been that minor a thing) in his wife thinking she had a very realistic chance to get away with doing the wrong thing. So he bears some responsibility in her doing the wrong thing. And ultimately, that was the only thing he could control.

Not going to get into what Shayla did wrong because every Tom, Dick and Harry can see that easily enough.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 5 years ago
Confused!

This one doesn’t flange up with the previous “Andy” who was in a coma and married to June. Do you plan to continue along this story line and clarify how Andy gets to this story. I love your writing and hope there is more to come.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay

That’s the kind of ending to a JPB story I’m used to. Thanks Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just Okay

Okay story. This installment was 50% Andy restating fairly precisely what was covered in the 1st installment. Not his view mind you, but the same events using the same words. Made for a somewhat boring read. Not one of JPB better efforts.

Do not know if there is more coming. If so, hopefully it is stronger than this installment.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmmmmm...

Why does this leave me feeling vaguely unsatisfied?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Formulaic

Good stories, but rather predictable, with the patented abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Entertaining as Always

Thanks Bob.

Most of your 'unfinished' stories provide a pretty good clue about the likely outcome and that is sufficient for me. However, these days the likely outcome for a guy who steals his wife's possessions and her money and runs away but stays in the US is that he's going to gaol. Using his grandfather's SS number and avoiding credit cards just isn't enough with modern technology. I'd give this guy one year of freedom, max, and the stupid clown didn't have resort to theft anyway. Shayla is going to be much happier than he is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please Humor Us

Please write a sequel to explore what happens when Shayla learns her cards are cancelled and when she returns to her empty apartment, with no clothes.e

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice . Need the final

Good so far

stinger82stinger82almost 5 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 3

I like it - keep those chapters coming!

grifternrgrifternralmost 5 years ago

I don’t see anything new that this added to the story?

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Another masterpiece

You just can't miss with JPB

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 5 years ago
Very weak ending

Mostly a repeat of chapter 1. This ending could easily have been included in the first chapter.

Now what would be very interesting to read would be Shayla's reaction. Does she try to find Andy, or does she go looking for another sucker?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Repetitive in the middle

Clinical in the end

What happened next?

Guess we’ll never know

This part was just as frustrating as the first

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Repeat much?

You repeated the first story word for word. Did you think we didn't read it the first time? I actually liked part 1. Part 2 was no more the three paragraphs when you remove the duplications.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
No payoff

It was supposed to be seeing the wife's reaction. This was a waste and I doubt a sequel is coming.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

The spouse is cheating for months, that he knows about. Yet he does nothing until she wants to fuck for a week away. That is too much. Even the 3 year thing, but he would be okay if she had waited for 7 years. Okay to cheat then, but not now.

Then he breaks the law by giving away all her stuff, and her half of their savings. He admits she put in more than him but steals it anyway. Then he will fraudulantly use another identity.

Hope she goes to the police. If he is really lucky he will cross a state line and enter federal laws.

Sorry writer, but the actions of your procrastinator (is that the correct name?) are stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

That pretty much nailed it! I know that you're renowned for not finishing your stories. However with such a good baseline these two are just begging for a sequel. Do the right thing JPB and give us a conclusion:)

Thanks again:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes, please finish this!

Lovin’ it so far so please finish it JPB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All those comments ...

about short-shanking his endings musta really pissed ‘ol Bob off!

This one is even more unsatisfying than usual.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
need more

hmmmm,, I was expecting a bit more, as kb said this was mostly a repeat of part 1, which I liked,, please don't leave it there,, a follow up would be great and very welcome, thanks for sharing,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Time to confess !!

Does anyone else think that stories ' penned ' by JPB no longer resemble anything like what we have come to expect from this author ?

I cannot help but suspect there is another person writing .

The quality is no longer there , so is the writing only about maintaining a quantity under this authors name ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waste of time

Got all this from the first part.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@UltimateHomeBody

He DIDN'T say it would be "okay" if she waited seven years. He said he could MAYBE buy it then, but not after less than three years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I get its a free site, but writers like this asshole piss me off! write a fucking story or don't, this was pathetic even by JPB standards and I second what some others have said about it not seeming like JPB wrote this garbage.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 5 years ago
Never seen so much Cut & Paste

Other than Andy leaving the apartment empty heading south and west with the money, we learn nothing new.

Of course you are known for abrupt endings, so didn't expect to find out Shayla's homecoming reaction. Still, based on the word count, you owe us something!

Are you trying to raise you submission count for some sort of record? Is that why you did all that duplication?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Unlike a lot of commenters, . . .

. . . I don’t see this story as unfinished. It’s written in first person, which means it only has what the main character knows. If he doesn’t tell us what happened to Shayla, that means he was successful in his getaway.

His revenge was a bit weak, junking all her stuff and stealing her money, but most of that is standard LW trope, the only difference being that she outearned him; usually it’s the husband who has been the greater earner, and readers are pissed that he didn’t fight a 50/50 split.

The idea that he’d use his grandfather’s Social Security card was a bit weak; it would have worked better if it had been written that he was using his father’s, and that his father had died young, never collecting benefits. Heck, then he could start collecting max benefits when his father would have turned 70, yet he was still 50 or so, and kept working. Heck, he’d be getting a Medicare card in the mail a couple of months before his father would have turned 65. Using the grandfather’s card might trigger an alert when someone who hadn’t made enough to collect benefits suddenly starts paying payroll taxes when he’s elderly. If the government ever started tracking that kind of thing, something that illegals do, the main character might get caught, and what he’s doing is fraud.

The feds don’t currently do that, not because they can’t, but because they love the extra taxes coming in. If President Trump really cared about getting rid of the illegals, they could mostly be tracked by the double SS taxes being paid in on real SS numbers, along with those paid in on nonexistent SS numbers. The government could then simply seize the money paid in fraudulently, but the feds don’t want to stop it from flowing in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whats going on

Why post one page at a time?

Just wait till you have the completed story then post it!!!

And this 2nd page was just a repeat of the first!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh

Stilly why run? Dumb

paulroverpaulroveralmost 5 years ago
One Problem.

As things stand , he can and will be shown as the bad guy among their friends and acquaintances. She goes off with A FRIEND (no gender specified) or a work trip and

when she returns HE has abandoned her, dumped all her stuff and she can spin it whatever way she likes. Truth needs to be heard and Max needs a hard lesson.

Enjoyed it otherwise, Thanks.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Well, fuck

You wrote these two little vignettes just to give a half-ass backstory to "Andy, June, and Me"? Really? Classic Bob! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Erased

I absolutely love the sanitary and clinical way he erased everything

Now, how does she feel when reality hits home? No closure...just x

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Cut and Paste

Couldn't even do a proper cut and paste job! The "buy a girl a drink" line was garbled between the two versions.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
POV

Would have been better as a single version, 3rd person POV. Could have given both viewpoints, avoided the repetition, then given her reaction to what he did.

Not to mention, Shayla's version was obviously cut off with her entering the apartment to avoid giving the ending to Andy away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

i hope -there is more don't listen to the negative comments and he did know she was going with a man she already told him that

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Ouch!

Reading the second story from his point of view was almost like reading the first. A waste of time with little content. He left the story up to our Imaginations but - it is his story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Double story

Half of this was in the first segment, diluting this story by 50%. It then finished with an unfinished script. Is Max the next segment?

Sorry JPB, since I like most of your stories, this doesn't make it by itself and I'm not sure I'm waiting for version 3.

T.T.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 5 years ago
Rating system:

We need an "incomplete" like we had in school. The tale has possibilities, but I can't give it a grade until it's finished.

GA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You know what really pisses me off?

How all these stories are all the same of how the Wives are displayed as Whores and the Husbands as Fucking Pansie Ass Wimps or Total Assholes,if life were like this (maybe it is) but in this day and age Cheating has become a way of life,and you can't change 50000 years of genetics,do you think cavemen or even cavewomen were monogamous,no hell no cause their was always someone better to sleep with.

Besides I have come to realize no matter how good your sex partner is you are just drawn to fuck the next person to come along,also I fully believe Love and Marriage don't exist anymore,and with this Generation sex is just a stress release where you fuck a total stranger,well maybe not here in the US but in places like France and Asia you just walk up to anyone and ask if they want to fuck and I'm sure they'd be happy to,sex shouldn't be confused with Love they are two totally different things.That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hope there will be a part 3.

Good story as always but man I hate a cliffhanger. Looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, I agree with DogFuzz.

This was a unecessary recap of ch.1, "Shayla".

I was anticipating her discovery of the empty

home, where ch.1 ends...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"My only regret was that I wouldn't be there to see the look on her face ..."

This appeared the day after Shayla. The same pattern also applied to the Stories Online site. And then ... nothing.

<P>

If this pattern holds, then we also won't see the look on her face when she see the apartment. Well. the first was advertised as JPB's usual, and not completing the story is JPB's usual.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
@Sbrooks103x POV And Couple Of Other Points

It's funny that you actually read the retelling and caught the errors. Not criticizing you here, just after realizing what was going on I literally skipped over that whole section, which was like two-thirds of part deux. I'm glad to hear that besides the errors I didn't miss anything new that may have been added.

I have to agree this wasn't up to par of JPB stories. Even the grandfather social security thing. When PI's are looking for another person I'm sure they're checking names that match someplace else and not social security numbers which a company won't release to someone inquiring (yes his wife would have given the PI the SS# but that info not being released from the other side it's worthless). Names though there is a chance someone makes public so you could match it.

Interesting too that the MC thought his worth was so little that Tracy losing $13,500 and some furniture and clothes would sting her more than his leaving. Talk about a guy with low self-esteem.

TnexTnexalmost 5 years ago
Another chapter

The tail of Shay’s return and what she went through would be awesome. Great story!

revkilljoyrevkilljoyalmost 5 years ago
😤

unnecessary and lazy.

mankiamankiaalmost 5 years ago

Good revenge. Now, finish it

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Worth another chapter. Just one more.

fairway9fairway9almost 5 years ago
Hi JPB

I enjoy reading your work. Please keep the spin on the Andy and Shayla story. I would like to see what happens when she sees an empty apartment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We all know that we absolutely have no idea how this is going to end, or if this is the end, . . .

or if there is an end. Sounds like Shayla has absolutely no need for this sissy yes boy, so he has done her a favor. He can keep the money, Shayla has her life back and now knows what its like to be married yet single with a house boy for a husband. I'm guessing Shayla is ready for a real man now.

Maybe JPB will allow one to finish this story for him?

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 5 years ago
Please JPB. FTDS (he’s not around so it’s up to you!)

This needs a finish. Quite good, but incomplete. Gosh where have we heard that with your great stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@paulrover Re: "One Problem."

" She goes off with A FRIEND (no gender specified) or a work trip "

One it WASN'T a "work trip." She was LEAVING from work.

Two, "no gender specified." - Um, I give you, "You don't know him." The last time I checked, "him" was gender specific.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Holy smokes!

That's one hell of an opened end story. That story could fall 10 different ways. Andy is a nice guy with a selfish, foolish wife. Selfish enough to hurt her husband by going to Cancun. Foolish enough to believe he wouldn't do anything. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still fucking with readers’ heads, huh?

You just got to do what you just got to do

dob092095dob092095almost 5 years ago
Unfinished

I’m a loyal reader but I don’t write in Literotica. Why? Because I don’t have imagination. High IQ and scientist/engineer type mind but the Imagination gene skipped over me. That’s why I hate open ended endings. If I could, I’d write my own stories and ignore yours. Also, I want to see how you would finish this, not how I would.

Bottom line. Please write part 3 to provide an ending

lerenardruselerenardrusealmost 5 years ago
Needs A Closing Chapter 2

This was great, either Shyla or Andy needs a closing chapter 2.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 5 years ago
Half

Well, we got the closing accounts, clearing out the house stuff a’la JPB, But we are missing interesting part of the story. Packing up is cathartic, but when you hit your lonely motel room, it gets pretty lonely. We need the building of a new life and a new dawn, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I found these 2 stories (Shayla and Andy) to be a major disappointment coming from JPB. His typical story has the wife of the MC cheating, claiming to love the MC and professing that her cheating hasn't been noticed by the MC and hasn't affected their marriage. The MC either grows a pair or exerts his pride and self-respect and gets a divorce, lives with the consequences and sometimes does a BTB scenario.

These 2 stories have the MC not accept the wife's cheating, but instead of addressing it head on, acts in a passive/aggressive manner behind the wife's back, slinking off into his own self-created witness protection program. In the process, he probably broke several laws by getting rid of his wife's possessions, taking 100% of their joint banking funds and, as far as the Social Security system is concerned, possibly committing identity theft by assuming the identity of his grandfather. Why he would choose to live life as if he is a fugitive (which he is doing) only gives his wife more control over him.

The Andy story also was, in large part, a 100% rehashing of Shayla's story. If you removed the repetition from the Andy story, there would only be a few paragraphs left.

As far as I know, JPB's stories have always been self-edited and been free of spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. It seems to me that, in at least the last few stories of JPB I have read, there are more mistakes that are getting through. Time for a new editor or for at least an unbiased reader to go over the story before submission?

kdad9010kdad9010almost 5 years ago
Pull it all together?

I’m enjoying this tale. I’d love to know what happens next. Especially her reaction to the empty apartment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finish!

You need at least a part 3 so we can tell how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finish the story

You need to finish the story from both Andy and Shayla's perspective

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yep, had a feeling this was going to be "Finish the Damned Story"

If the husband stays in the marriage, JPB tends to run the cuckoldry into the ground. If the husband won't put up with it, JPB can't seem to want to end the story soon enough. It'll set up the wive's reaction, but often doesn't show it.

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasalmost 5 years ago
Needs an ending

Hi Bob,

Needs an ending. Hope you’re well. Miss seeing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No ending again...

I agree with Lord_Gro, it seems as though JPB channeled the spirit of Papatoad with this story. Dude's famous for his "divorces are expensive, I'll never remarry, I'll just run!" crap. Sadly, crap is what this story is, a rehash of Shayla part 1 with a few excerpts from Andy's perspective and no resolution whatsoever. She'll be a little pissed but who cares? She makes more than Andy does anyway, so she'll just replace all of her stuff, turn all the utilities back on, then wait and divorce him citing abandonment, no biggie. Maybe she'll sulk a little bit that her sad sap husband (that she loves, no really!) will have had the gall to leave her but probably not. It's not a punishment for her, it's just the sad retreat of a beaten dog. Who wants to read about that? Bad story is bad.

darien1971darien1971almost 5 years ago
needs a part 3

Come on Bob get out yer pen :)

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Tease Master of the highest order.

JPB, your a tease. You tease the shit out your readers with (imho) half finished brilliant little stories of betrayal. I do envy your talent to produce such a large number of very well written stories. Respect.

If you come across this by chance, please consider adding another chapter to this little tale of woe you've spun. *****

danoctober

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Didn't

Guess her hold on Andy wasn't quite as strong as she thought. Like everyone else, I need one more chapter.

mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago

Sheesh, you need to finish this off so we can all go to sleep at night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

so where is the ending time to finish

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
The Andy and Shayla story is missing in action

@Bob - the following story after this one is disconnected to the Andy and Shayla story - are you going to finish that one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bastard

you are the arrogant prick of a writer on literotica.

Again story with hanging ideas...................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You have no respect for your readers

The skill in your storytelling is dwarfed by the arrogance you display to your readers. If you don't understand the truth of that there's really nothing more to say. I'm done.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Andy Series Info