Andy and Elvira Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midsummer in the middle of a heatwave: the beach was packed with bodies in all states of dress and undress, of all ages in family groups but Elvie drove along the beach road to the outer edge of the busy resort and there we found plenty of space in which to lay our towels down. We all stripped off to our bathing suits and Elvie removed the bikini bra, going topless. Hannah's bikini covered more and Mum wore a one-piece bather which revealed more cleavage than she would normally show.

I was charged with covering all three of them in sun lotion over whatever naked flesh could catch the sun. Elvira giggled when I had to oil her breasts: I looked around and saw nobody was watching then I squeezed and twisted both nipples so hard it made her squeal out loud. An elderly couple about twenty yards away turned round to see what the squeal was but from the way Hannah sat up to see they would not even be aware that Elvie was topless. She got her own back: before she covered my chest in lotion she took one of my nipples between her teeth and bit like she was trying to bite it off. I roared in shock and agony: Mum and Hannah burst out laughing, Elvie was sitting back on her heels with a triumphant smirk; Mr and Mrs Wrinkly turned again and glared at us.

After about an hour of just soaking up the sun, Elvira announced that she was ready for a swim. I decided to join her so she decided to ride her Little Stallion into the waters of the incoming tide. Days of tranquil seas and calm airs had reduced the swell to just a couple of inches which gently lifted Elvira's breasts. She scooped both hands full of water at me which made me splutter as I pushed the water from my face. "Stop ogling my tits," she scolded me with a giggle to show me she was only kidding. I responded by lunging at her, my hands aimed at her breasts as she was toppled backwards. Inevitably this led to more splashing and more underwater groping from both of us until Elvira grabbed my balls hard at just the wrong moment: I was catching my breath as I was dunked and inhaled some water. I resurfaced choking and coughing to clear my lungs.

Elvira led me to shallower waters, bent me forwards and thumped my back, trying to help me. Hannah had noticed that her brother was in some distress so, alerting Mum, she ran over the hot sands to join Elvie, closely pursued by Betty to see if I was okay. I managed to cough up the water I had breathed and within a minute I was OK. With a roar which transmuted to a cough, I picked up Elvira and threw her into the water then waded backwards, watching my lover, my sister and my mother as they held a quick conversation which I could not hear. I was back where the water was up to my chest but watching warily as the three women approached with playful vengeance on their minds. When they got close enough I scooped both hands and arms and splashed them and that started a general free-for-all of splashing, dunking and even some groping.

Elvira took a brief opportunity to whisper "Grope Betty's boobs if you can." I took it further than that by groping all three of the women in turn. I started with Elvie, to set the picture and obviously she didn't mind. Hannah was next: I poked a play punch at her boobs. At first she just glared at me then suddenly shrugged her shoulder, smiled at me then teasingly shook her globes left and right. I approached Mum from behind as Elvira splashed at her. She stepped back right into my arm which wrapped around and firmly cupped her breasts: Mum froze solid. I held my hands in place for a couple of seconds then squeezed. With great dignity she took each of my wrists between thumb and forefinger and lifted them off her body. She turned to look at me with a mischievous grin, kissed me very chastely on the lips and whispered, "Be more discrete, Son. Come, swim with me."

She swam away parallel to the beach and I followed until we were safely out of earshot of the two girls who were now heading out of the water. "Andy, those two are pushing us together following Elvira's suggestion that I should bed you. Let's say that I'm not averse to the idea but would you want to bed an old woman?"

"You're not old Mum and, by the way, you're gorgeous. You are definitely a MILF."

"MILF? Is that supposed to impress me? What is a MILF?"

"Boys get to compare the women in their lives: classmates, girlfriends, sisters, and mothers; basically anything feminine. A MILF is a Mother I'd Like to F... Well, you get the message. You always scored high on my mates' lists. So yes, I would love to 'bed you' as you put it."

"Then maybe you are a SILF: a Son I'd Like to Fuck." She kissed me on the lips and our kiss lingered without becoming passionate. "Let's get back to those young trollops and just remember, a lady does not like to have her breasts grabbed and groped like you did a few minutes ago." She giggled, "Be gentle with me, be a gentleman to your lady."

We waded out of the water and Mum took hold of my hand as we walked up the beach to the girls. Mr and Mrs Wrinkly were packing up to leave and we heard Mrs Wrinkly say, "Disgusting behaviour in public."

The cause of this comment became obvious when we saw my sister with her bikini top removed and Elvira ostensibly spreading sun tan lotion on Hannah's breasts and tweaking at the engorged nipples. Hannah was laid back with her eyes closed, her mouth open and panting. Elvira winked at Mum and me then bent down and kissed her on the open mouth and I saw her tongue going in first. Hannah jerked when their mouths met but quickly accepted the kiss and the two settled down to about five minutes of animated snogging.

"Today has turned totally weird," Mum whispered in my ear. "And I think it's going to get weirder. If those two are going to get together, well I'm surprised but it's up to them. That leaves you and me. Andy, will you sleep with me tonight?" I answered by kissing her passionately and sliding my hand slowly down to her nearer breast. She put her hand over mine and encouraged me to squeeze gently.

"Let's go home," she whispered to me. "We have unfinished business and I guess the girls have too." She raised her voice, "If you two are going to do that sort of thing, we should go home."

It amused Mum and Hannah to see Elvira riding her Little Stallion all the way along the sand to the car, only dismounting when we got to the road. Hannah got into the passenger seat leaving the back for me and Mum. She took the middle seat so the seat belts would not impede our desire to snuggle close. She kissed me, rested her head on my shoulder and raised my hand to her breast, confident that the darkened windows gave us privacy. I opened her blouse and pushed my hand under her bathing suit to fondle the soft flesh. Mum asked Elvira to find an off-licence and we bought four bottles of wine then got some supper at a drive-thru before returning home.

We all went to the bedrooms to get changed for the evening: I think all our bathers were still damp. Elvie gave me blood-red silk French knickers to wear. "We are going to do some shopping very soon my Little Stallion: you'll need your own underwear selection I'll buy them for you just as a present." I liked the soft caress of the silk as she pulled the garment up my legs. I cupped my genitals through the silk and it felt more erotic.

My lover watched me fondle myself and said, "I think you like silk. We'll have to get you more. I love the different sensations it gives." She moved close and caressed my groin while giving me a raunchy kiss: actions which had a perfectly natural reaction. "Someday soon I want to dress us both in silk everywhere and spend the night fucking our brains out. Would you like that?"

"I'm coming Elvie."

"Do it in your knickers."

I just groaned as her hand milked me: I felt my spunk pulsing out, I felt it trickling over my skin and the silk which was now pasted to my abdomen, my thigh, and my genitals. Elvie was crooning as she rubbed the mess everywhere. She pulled the badly soiled garment off, used it to wipe my thigh before throwing it onto the bed, then bent down and cleaned my dick with her mouth and tongue. I was given another pair of French knickers, this time in black and I put on a terry bathrobe. She wore a black g-string and that same red silk blouse which didn't even cover her bum. Before we left the bedroom she kissed and asked me, "Would you mind if I slept with Hannah tonight?"

"I was sort of expecting it. Enjoy yourselves because I don't think I'll be sleeping alone."

"We want to hear Betty scream."

We returned downstairs and saw Hannah and Mum tucking into their supper; Mum was wearing her light cotton house coat and, from the shape of her breasts under the material, I suspected she was not wearing a bra. She had put on a light touch of makeup. Hannah seemed to have copied Mums dress but I couldn't determine if she wore a bra. She was on one sofa and was joined there by Elvie so I had the pleasure of sitting next to Mum. We opened the first bottle of wine and clinked glasses all round. We were already into the second bottle by the time Hannah and I cleared away the detritus from our meal then we cuddled up in our separate partnerships.

We all chatted cosily together, all of us happy after the fun on the beach and the undercurrent of sexual tension. The wine helped too with all the flirting comments. I suppose it was inevitable that Elvira started it: "You should give your son a kiss Betty."

Soon each couple was making suggestions of what the others should be doing. Fairly early in the evening Elvie told Mum to check my underwear. Mum and Hannah cooed over the sight. "They look so cute on him," said my sister.

"And he loves to wear silk," Elvie informed them. "At first he was wearing red knickers, the same as these: he likes the feel of silk so much that he shot his load into the knickers (with a little help from me.) He made real mess of them and I'm going to keep them as a souvenir. Maybe I'll start a trophy wall." Of course all three of them had to check on the feel of my erection through the silk although Elvie helped Mum's hesitation by bringing her hand to my groin.

We all settled back into our separate sofas and were kissing and groping openly. By the time we were into the last bottle of wine all three women were naked and I, by popular demand, retained my knickers which now showed a big wet patch from my leakage. Elvie was most adventurous and was kneeling between Hannah's spread legs and enthusiastically lapping her pussy. My sister was obviously enjoying the treatment she was receiving: Mum and I watched Hannah writhing and moaning then Elvie turned things up a notch. She knelt up, put her finger to her lover's nose warningly. "And don't you dare come until I give you permission."

"How would you like me to do that to you?" I whispered to Mum.

"Not here Son, let's go to bed then I'm all yours." I don't think either Hannah or Elvira noticed us leaving.

Her first action, when we settled on her bed, was to fondle my erection through the silk of my underwear while I busied myself with her breasts. "Don't you mind wearing Elvira's panties?"

"What is there to mind, really? Nobody sees them unless they undress me: all three of you like me wearing them so it's not a problem. Elvie's right, I do like the feel of silk."

I settled my mouth over one breast and one hand over the other, giving both lots of loving attention before I kissed and licked my way down her body. I could still taste the salt from the sea on her skin and pubic bush. I parted her knees and lay between her legs, stretching my tongue to just behind her pussy then licked with a flat tongue from bottom to top. I was no longer tasting sea salt, just my Mother's sexual secretions which were flowing sweetly. After several minutes of my non-invasive tonguing I spread her hood so her clitoris received the benefit of my tongue dragging over it. Mum squealed and gasped, "What are you doing to me Andy? Jason [my divorced father] never did anything like this. He never made me feel like this. Ohhh," she groaned, "that feels soooo good."

From the way she was squirming her hips, I knew she was close but I wanted her first orgasm to be on my prick. She shivered when my manhood first touched her womanhood and then moved around to use her lubrication before insinuated itself into her hot entrance. "Slowly Darling. It's been so many years."

I paused for a second or two then pushed a little more and felt my prick head open her as it gained entry. Another short respite and I pushed a little more. Now she had my full girth inside: her hands went to my bum cheeks and she encouraged me to go further. Gently I pressed on and my prick slid right into her depths to the sound of her heavy breathing and groans. I was feeling the effects of a highly erotic evening and was so close myself. I withdrew until I was almost out then plunged back in again. I felt my sperm exploding in my Mother's pussy and she screamed in ecstasy. I was still jerking into her as we heard another scream from downstairs. I guessed that Elvira had finally given Hannah's permission to come, maybe waiting until her Mum screamed.

I continued fucking Mum: my tool softened a little but the warmth of her channel soon brought it back to life as I slid in and out in a gentle rhythm. Mum hugged and kissed me and told me to go harder so I speeded up my thrusts, ramming in until my groin was banging at her clitoris with each stroke. Her groin was rising to meet me each time and she kept calling "Oh, oh, oh," with increasing

passion and then started keening which turned into another scream as I filled her pussy once again. Exhausted from the day's activities and our love making, we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2. Look out for the next chapter in this story. I welcome public and private comments and encourage you to vote on this story.

Merf68

12