All Comments on 'Andy and Stephanie Pt. 03'

by justincasetiger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnover 3 years ago
Bad turn

ok, you have taken a dark turn here. The Husband didn't sign up for any of this and his wife had shifted her expectations in every chapter. This is losing some of its appeal. If you are going to keep going try to course correct. I see absolutely no reason he wouldn't divorce her right now.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
I think I would accept a life sentence to murder this cunt

Seriously glad that this cunt isn’t real so no murder will take place. But who ever wrote this needs to take stock of their life and figure out why such a story came from them. Any one who reads this and get hard should seek help because you are not okay no matter what some sick fuck on here tells you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not consummated

Get an annulment. Or just annul this trash story.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Only idiots believe a cage can withstand a bolt cutter. But when I look at your story like that, you think this crap is good too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 Star

I do not like Cluck Stories .

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck49503over 3 years ago

Andy, it sucks being a white boy with a small dick huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this story! It's so hot! I can't wait to hear about their life back home when Jamal takes the key back. His little dick owned by another man! Amazing work!

cagedandpluggedcagedandpluggedover 2 years ago

When she came clean about her cheating, I so wished that you had given Andy some balls and have him dump and divorce her in the cruelest, coldest way possible...but no, you are a terrible writer, and i wish this exact situation happens to you

fuckersixbillionfuckersixbillionalmost 2 years ago

why are people who dont like cuckoldry and sph complaining? it wasn't made for you! I thought the story had a great ending and I hope I have a marriage like his one day. I also like you kept things short and sweet :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow I hope this is not a true story so sad

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

The level of disrespect was off the chart, cut the cage off and dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This isn’t even a good cuck story. This is one of the stupidest stories I’ve ever read here. Absolutely NO ONE acts like ANY of these characters. A real size queen would not waste her time with a guy like this, and even a willing cuck wouldn’t put up with this shit. It is so unrealistic that it isn’t even a good fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous