Andy and Stephanie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 1am they finally stopped and fell asleep.

The remaining 4 days of Jamal's stay went pretty much the same way. Finally, he left and Andy moved in to the master bedroom.

Andy and Stephanie spent the day lounging by the pool. Andy begged her to remove the cage, but she made him wait until the evening. After a romantic dinner by the ocean, they went up to the master suite and, after three months, Stephanie finally unlocked Andy's dick from the cage.

Stephanie giggled, as Andy's tiny white dick sprung to freedom. He rubbed his soft penis against his palm, trying to get it hard as her lingerie-clad figure sat in front of him. The weird thing was, it felt hard. It just hadn't grown from the length it had been while it was trapped inside the cage.

"What's the matter sweetie? After all this you can't get hard?"

"Well, it feels hard, but...it isn't getting any bigger."

"Well, why don't we make out awhile. That should do it! You just need some time."

They made out on the bed, and Andy caressed her naked body for the first time as a married couple. Her large, round, soft tits felt incredible, and he felt like his dick was about to burst. The problem was, it wasn't getting any bigger.

After about half an hour, Stephanie was fed up.

"I can't believe this. I mean, I knew you had a small dick, but now you can't even get hard. Look at that thing, it's not even three inches. I can't do this. I mean, there's no way you can fuck with that thing."

Before Andy knew it, she had put his chastity cage back on, and she gave him a new command.

"I need to get FUCKED. Put your pants back on and go ask Charles to come in here. I've been noticing him checking me out and I bet he's at least twice your size."

"Please Steph, don't make me do that. I can eat you out. Please just be with me tonight," Andy begged.

"If you say one more word, you'll never see this key again. Go get Charles."

A tear dripped from Andy's eye as he got up, put on a robe, and went to find Charles.

Charles unceremoniously went upstairs and fucked Stephanie for an hour, bringing her to 3 orgasms while Andy fell asleep in the other bedroom.

12