All Comments on 'Andy Ch. 01'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Exotic locations.

A story with an International flavor. Set in New Zealand this story grabs your attention and is a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
agree with Shannon

I have no idea why many American men and women --- at least those who follow Madona, Britney, et al religiously --- think ass fucking is such a great thing (that is, until they found it is between two men, then they pretend to be as righteous as the next evengelical preacher).

I mean, for women, how do you get stimulation out of it, when the most erogenous zone is AROUND THE VAGINA AREA, especially around the cliterous?

While it is true that when mamals are "in heat", with hormone levels running high, you get into an over-all erotic mood, squeezing a penis inside a buthole, whether it is a female or a male hole, just doesn't sound that erotic.

The vagina, it is a different thing; evolution has tailored it with fine sensitve receptive cells, nerves, etc., and with hormones running high, there's natural secretions....... But the BUTT?, come on, most people who engage in such are mostly following Britney Speare "fashion" trends.

It is "dirty" because it the hole through which WASTE is disposed of, so don't tell me it's not dirty! Of course, women can take time and "prepare" it, I'm sure, to make it less dirty, less smelly. But, God, I'm a heterosexual male and the female's vagina is the most unique, most erotic thing --- in addition to the breasts, of course! --- so I have no idea why supposedly so many males and females think putting a guy's penis inside a woman's waste hole is such an erotic thing,,,, but scream blaspheme when one guy wants to put in his lover's but, saying homosexuals CHOOSE to engage in that heinous and unGodly activity.

Don't know about those big macho guys who's so into putting inside a woman's butt who, yet, scream bloody righteousness when two men want the same thing (after all it is a hormon-induced thing, right?),,, but personally I think it is NOT that sexy or erotic at all.

From those fake screaming girls in those cheap DVD's I've seen, the women can't be having that much pleasure, either, I'm almost sure. In fact, some of the more realistic ones, the noises were more like painful grunts than erotic purring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You poor, ignorant fools. Dont be the sex Gestapo

maybe not every woman enjoys ass fucking, but I have had sex with several women who did. And I cant tell you they were cumming all over my dick and bawling and screaming just as loud if not louder than when we had vaginal sex.

You see, you ignorant fools, dont be smart asses talking about clits and errogenous zones and shit.... Just because you dont like something doesnt mean other people dont enjoy it.

You stupid fools. One of my lovers was a Latina, the other was Persian, and a European and two Americans (the ones that loved ass fucking) And they did not love or follow Britney or Madonna! So you see, anonymous, you are a fucking dumb asshole, so is that stupid Sue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Distracting grammar.

Great concepts, wonderful descriptions, and quite sexy. I'd have loved it, except that the grammar was atrocious, and really got in the way of understanding what you were talking about. It's the kind of thing spelling and grammar checks would miss on a computer, but a careful reading by either you or an editor would eliminate. I really encourage you to write more, because apart from the grammar, I really did enjoy your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NZ

GO NZ, as a fellow NZer (which i presume you are as they are set here) its wicked to read a NZ story and even better when they are as good as yours is! Keep up the great work !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous