Andy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Aunt Marg?" Shannon snapped, thinking one of his parent's youngest sisters opening her thighs for him when he became a high school senior.

"She taught me to cook, sew, garden and be charming to women."

"Sew?" Shannon said incredulously.

"Yes darling; Andy has taken up the hems on all my dresses, skirts and shorts, saying my legs are too fabulous to be overly hidden.

"What did you have to say about this father?" Shannon asked, wide-eyed.

"When they discussed this proposal with me I asked Andy to prepare a sample for me so he lifted your mom on to the kitchen table and pinned the hem to his suggested height and I agreed. You mom does have wonderful legs."

"What, you allowed Andy to touch mom?"

"Your mom always loves being touched, you know that darling; it's fine by me."

Shannon said weakly, "May we go home now?"

"I'll fix your jeans cuffs – they are up too high," Andy said, taking one of the trolleys and walked ahead with her father who had the other trolley."

"Darling, don't be so sharp with Andy; he's a lovely person."

"I'm really tired mom; I am really struggling to cope with my New Generation parents."

"We'll talk about it later darling; you'll probably find he's the best fuck you're ever had."

Shannon left the airport terminal looking stunned. She recovered a little when she saw her father possessed a latest model SUV. Her mother placed her in the front passenger seat and Shannon frowned at the thought of her mother in the back seat with HIM. But 'he' jumped in the driver's seat, leaving her father to sit in the back of his own vehicle. Really? As they drove off she heard giggling in the back and turned to smile benevolently at her happy parents but turned away abruptly when she glimpsed her parents in a deep kiss and her mom with her hand...oh, how could she!

As they left the airport her mom began asking Shannon questions, much to her relief. At least they would not be doing it on the back seat...or was her mom exhibiting her skill at multi-tasking? She daren't look but was relieved seconds later when her father said to Andy, "Turn right at these lights." She was certain her father couldn't be unzipping, feeding it in AND giving directions almost simultaneously. Oh she groaned inwardly; fancy thinking of one's parents doing it! What was going on here? Never had she seen her parents so sexed up; obviously her mom was on a major roll. She escaped these mind-blowing thoughts by dropping off to sleep until the rumbling of the SUV crossing the cattle stop awoke her.

Mr Cheesy Grin displayed...well, she had to be truthful here...lovely teeth. "Want a close up of your horse?"

She saw the horses bunched up four hundred yards away with one standing off a little.

"You have binoculars?"

He left the vehicle, walked to the fence and let out an almighty whistle.

Oh no, don't let it happened she whispered, knowing she was about to see a near miracle. Her appeal was to no avail. The horse standing alone – eleven-year-old Gigi came thundering toward them. How on earth could this Yank have managed this in just over two weeks when he'd been up north and being pre-occupied with her mother? The bay mare with black socks and black tail and mane slid to a near halt and walked the last half dozen steps and stopped with her head hanging over the Yank's shoulder, making no effort to rip off an ear. This charade had to stop. Shannon jumped out of the vehicle and slammed the door. But nothing happened.

This is not right, no-one could tame a horse in such a short time without throwing her, binding her up in ropes and next morning tying her to a center pole and walking her around on a short rope and whipping her until he head drooped and she'd stop in a quivering, sweating state. As Shannon approached her horse the bay's ears went back and her eyes rolled showing white.

"Gigi, settle," was all Andy said. He stepped back and said, "Ma'am, repossess your horse. She still has a temperament streak but it's more of a larrikin streak than a mean one."

Shannon thought Gigi seemed to know her, taking her time with her eye and nose inspection of the new arrival.

Lucy rolled down her window and said, "She remembers you; she has to find out if you're changed."

Andy opened the rear of the SUV and returned with a bridle and handed it to Shannon. "Go for a ride."

"I'll need a saddle."

"A saddle is no longer necessary if you can cope with two or three half-hearted bucks after mounting bareback."

Shannon was about to protest and complain she was exhausted and this was such an unbelievable sham when he lifted her up, covered her mouth with his when she was about to scream 'Put me down' and the next thing she knew she was over the fence, standing and looking into the familiar deep brown eyes with the purplish sheen of Gigi. The bridle went out without a fuss. Fortunately Shannon had ridden six weeks ago when she'd visited France to attend a final farewell party hosted by some of her French friends and a dozen other nationals living in England who'd arrived on a charter flight for the brief visit. She grabbed a handful of mane and lightly slid over Gigi's back.

She'd never before ridden Gigi bare-back; the mare's ill-temper had made that impossible. She walked, trotted and then broke into a glorious canter and although she wasn't in a saddle she sensed Gigi knew who the rider was. Now to test that theory: Shannon pulled hard on the left rein and yelled "Pronto!" – a command that only she and the old Gigi knew. Gigi spun and went back to the driveway fence like a rocket. Her parents were standing at the wire fence with its wood top rail watching, though Shannon knew her mom would have told her allegedly ex-lover what was about to happen with the blinding gallop.

Puffing, Shannon removed the bridle and turned to thank Andy when Gigi put her head over her shoulder. Stroking Gigi's neck Shannon burst into tears. Andy vaulted the fence and without a word lifted Shannon over into her father's arms.

"Hell, Andy; you're a strong sod," her father said, almost staggering under the load.

Safe in the back-seat in the comfort of her mother's arms Shannon yawned, aware she'd consumed too much liquor on her 12-hour flight from Los Angeles and had only slept fitfully and arrived home to find her parents had undergone an apparent quite significant behavioral change as a result of the influence of their house-guest. He seemed to have made both her parents more relaxed and, alarmingly, less inhibited sexually. What Andy had done with Gigi was simply amazing – she'd have to ask him how had he'd achieved that result. If Gigi as well as her mother had found affection for him then perhaps Andy was not the villainous devil she'd thought he was. Still, if he thought he would get under her knickers he was dreaming.

Lucy put Shannon to bed immediately and said she could eat and drink when she awoke and felt less exhausted. Shannon drifted off to sleep, unable to prevent a wicked thought that just slipped out: she wondered if Andy would dream about getting under her knickers; a smirk tip-toed across her relaxed face.

Andy arrived in Shannon's bedroom at 10:00 carrying a tray of orange juice, lightly done toast and coffee.

He sat on her bed and the movement awoke her. "Good morning."

She smiled but that quickly changed to a scowl.

"Get off my bed – get out of my bedroom you mother-fucker."

Andy frowned and told her not to be nasty.

"Well, it's the truth isn't it?"

"If you wish to know whether or not your mother has done anything to offend you it's best that you ask your mother. As far as I am concerned my personal relationship with anyone is my business; period."

"How could you bear to fuck a women twenty years your senior?"

"Hypothetically, if it were your mother you were talking about I could see the possibility – a charming, vibrant woman who works hard at keeping in good shape and enhancing her fading beauty and if she took a fancy to me I might respond."

"Leave my room this instant you pig."

Andy sat unmoved. "I understand you have fabulous legs."

"Who told you that?"

Placing a hand over the side of his mouth, Andy whispered: "Just between you and me it could have been Gigi."

Shannon lost the fight to keep on acting tough and broke out into a giggle. "You're funny. Why don't you lift the sheet and see for yourself?"

"I decline the offer, if you don't mind. It seems to be a dare; I'd rather wait until you really want me to see your legs."

"Andy, please remove the sheet and look at my legs; I want you to do this. It's your reward for being so wonderful with Gigi."

"Are you wearing anything under that sheet?"

"No."

"Well, in that case I'm sorry but..."

"I want you to look at me but not to touch."

Andy pulled back the sheet in a single heave and tossed it to the floor.

"Oh boy."

"What?"

"You have tiny tits but at least standard size areola and nipples."

Shannon bit her lip. "If I ever permit you to fondle me you'll see my nipples will grow hugely."

"I can't wait."

"I bet, you lecherous man."

"Tut-tut. Down we go over a beautiful flat belly and oh, what do we have here – a completely shaved pussy. Yum-yum. Ah, here we go – quite outstanding thighs, halfway between pea sticks and a light fence post which is about perfect, no undue fat pads over the knees, artistically sculptured lower legs and slender ankles. I just can wait until I see you in five or six-inch heels. I'll probably come in my pants."

"That's disgusting," Shannon giggled and watching Andy asked, "What?"

"Your nipples – fantastic," he said.

She looked at her elongated nipples and said softly, I think you better leave me to eat breakfast. Do you have an erection right now?"

He nodded.

"Want to see it?"

She nodded.

He walked to the door and dropped his trousers and briefs and turned, watching her mouth turn into a big O and her face color charmingly. "We're going to fuck sometime soon, aren't we?"

She smiled and nodded but said not in her parent's house, at least not the first time.

"Is there a haystack handy?

"Go away you evil man," she giggled, reached for her breakfast tray.

As he left the room she thought he really was an evil man: he'd fucked her mom and now expected her to roll over.

Definitely an evil man.

With nice edges.

What – where had that little redeemer come from? This really wasn't on; no way would she go soft on him. The fact that he'd made her giggle was of no consequence.

Shannon sipped orange juice while looking out the open windows she'd just folded right back, the sight, sounds and smells of rural New Zealand invading her senses like a benevolent and familiar but forgotten friend. She knew this inspirational feeling would soon pass; it was lovely being seduced like this, reuniting with familiar home territory. She'd lived on this property since she was eight, seventeen years ago on the death of her paternal grandmother. A month after Grandma's funeral her parents' suburban house had sold and the family had moved out to the farm by mutual consent.

Travel of fifty to seventy minutes each way stretched out her father's ten-hour working day and that became worse over the years as traffic volumes increased. When it became time for her older brother to start high school it was decided he should attend a school renowned for its academic excellence so her father purchased an apartment where he and Gavin lived during the week, returning home on Friday nights. That's when Shannon was given her first pony to ease her loneliness while she now knew it started her mom's life of infidelity; Lucy had joined the tennis club where she found males galore who wanted to become very familiar with those big breasts of hers.

Change came eight years ago when her father was promoted to managing editor which gave him the ability to ease back on his workload. It coincided with the end of the grazing lease of the farm and a winery offered to pay a much higher rental than the grazier could afford so grape vines appeared over most of the property over the next year. Once that deal was signed her father's interest in the land soared so he returned home and signed over the apartment to Gavin then a freshman at university.

It was a win-win situation for everyone really, Shannon smiled. Her mother had reacted as if she were on her second honeymoon with her husband home almost every night. Shannon could remember the nightly noises of them going at it like animals – so noisy and basic; but then her mother always had said she was over-sexed, though Shannon was well into her teens before she fully understood what that meant.

Shannon was jealous that Gavin had been given the apartment and finally her father had wheedled out of her why he was receiving the treatment from his 'ice maiden' as he called her. That next Saturday they went to the property of a horse breeder and they drove around looking at horses. Sam Guthrie said they could have any horse on the property other than his stud sire Riverhead Arrow. They went through all the paddocks once, with Shannon standing on the back of the old pick-up, leaning on the roof of the cab studying every horse in detail and jumping off to open and close the gates. Sam knew her slightly and accurately predicted that this buying spree would turn into a long event; he'd placed a dozen bottles of beer in the cab so he and Jerry had happily boozed and yarned away, not worrying if Shannon took all day to make her decision.

Shannon lifted her coffee cup, hearing a tractor or two in the distance, chugging away, a dog barking, a light airplane flying to the south of the house and the very faint smell of pasture grass and the stronger smell of garden mint reaching her inquisitive nose and went back to her day-dreaming. She'd never forget the shocked look on Sam's face when she finally yelled at them to stop. She jumped down and although only just sixteen asked Sam for a bottle of beer; he looked at her father who nodded and as Sam removed the cap she said, "The Bay – the one grazing by itself."

"No, not that one darling," said the old horseman who'd spent his earlier life mustering sheep and cattle in the high country of the South Island, looking shocked at Shannon's choice.

"You said any horse but Riverhead."

Sam shook his head and Shannon well remembered what happened next.

"Dad!"

He father was liberal and fair so he said the inevitable, "Don't go back on your word Sam."

Sam said the filly was a brute; she was near impossible to handle safely and no buyer had been interested in her.

"What's her name?"

Sam looked embarrassed and looked at Jerry, twenty years his junior, who nodded.

"The Bitch."

That enraged Shannon. "Sam, how could you – oh how could you name a horse like that?"

"He's Mr Guthrie to you."

"Sam's fine," Sam said.

He had the grace to look a little embarrassed. "Right Shannon – here's the deal. She has been broken in professionally but that was a waste of money. If you can ride her she's yours – a freebie."

Her father then looked concerned. "I don't want Shannon riding a dangerous horse."

"Er, not dangerous – just an unpredictable little bitch. I'll push her into a corner to get a rope around her and we'll take her back to the barn."

"Charlie – gee-gee," Sam said to his young Border Collie who jumped from the back of the pick-up and went scampering. Sam guided him with a series of different whistles to focus on The Bitch."

"I thought you can't round-up horses with a dog," Jerry said.

"Some people think that but we've never told Charlie that," Sam said dryly.

The Bitch saw Charlie coming, turned and attempted to remove his head by kicking out with both back legs. Charlie veered out of danger and flew back in and nipped at the left font fetlock. The horse snorted and began trotting off.

"Good gee-gee muttered Charlie driving to the corner of the paddock, parking facing the pick-up against the fence. Charlie brought the skitterish horse into the corner. He strung a rope from the pick-up to the fence and then walked into the makeshift corral with a shorter rope that he formed into a halter, slipping it over the head of the horse and being nibble enough to escape bean attempted bite.

"See, she'd not too bad," he said hopefully.

After The Bitch was saddled Sam led her into the largest stock pen and handed her over to Shannon, warning her to avoid being thrown against the pipe railings. She had difficulty mounting as The Bitch kept sliding her hind-quarters away so Shannon worked her into a corner and mounted with ease and remained in the saddle for almost ten seconds and remounted without bothering to dust herself off and was immediately tossed off again.

"That's enough, Jerry said. "I don't want you hurt; let's pick a proper horse."

"Sam, open the gate."

Shannon led The Bitch to the center of the pen and faced her towards the open gate, mounted and screamed the first word that came into mind, "Pronto!" The bitch went through the gate and galloped down the access track cutting through the center of the farm. Two minutes later horse and rider returned, The Bitch was walking and Shannon was sitting upright, her hands linked behind her head and smiling. "Her new name is Gigi, spelt the French way," she announced triumphantly. "I'll see you guys later, I'm riding Gigi home now. Thanks Sam."

A week later Shannon's aches were gone and her bruising that had horrified her mom were fading. She and Gigi were more or less friends but Shannon knew she could never relax with Gigi – never.

After her light breakfast Shannon showered and dressed in a shirt, jeans and sneakers went out to the living room at the end of the kitchen where she found HIM sprawled on the sofa reading the morning newspaper. She was wearing no make-up and had not brushed her hair – no way was she going to look attractive to tempt him.

"Hi again. Wow, you have a natural beauty."

Damn him; if he kept up this gooey talk she'd need a session with her viabrator.

"Where's mom?"

"Attending a tennis club meeting – she's women's president."

"Oh really; it seems you know more about my mother than I do."

Mr Cool aborted that attempt at disagreement by saying he took an interest in both her parents.

"What have you done for my father to earn your keep?" she retorted.

"Nothing much really except overhauling the RTV and cut back the willow roots along the creek."

"But that would take days and days of work. You're lying; either that or you didn't even do half a job. You spent days away up north and driving my mother's beloved car, so I understand."

"Your mother and I spent only two days up north at the Bay of Islands. The overhaul of the ATV was done strictly to the recommendations in the Owner's Manual and I think you'll find a pile of tree roots almost as high as the barn stacked ready for burning in the autumn."

"My mother – you spent two days and a night away with her."

"Yes."

"Was my father aware of this?"

"He ought to be; it was his suggestion and he thought I'd been working too hard."

"But he knew you'd be alone with my mom?"

"Yes, and we shared the same room because it was cheaper," Andy grinned.

Shannon face turned white with both cheeks very red. "My mother, she is very precious to me. How could my father be such a wimp?

"I guess you best take that allegation up with him. The way I saw it was he trusted your mom not to do anything she didn't want to do and he trusted me to respect her wishes and to look after her properly."

"Oh my poor gullible mother, what a wretched philander you are. I want you to leave this home now!"

"Sorry, if anyone is leaving it will have to be you but there's a problem over that."

"Oh yes, and what's that?"

"The day after tomorrow you are taking me to Rotorua and then over to Tauranga and up and around the Coromandel Coast, spending at least five nights away."