Andy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, and I suppose my father suggested that."

"Good guess, like to make me coffee?"

"Make it yourself, you mother-fucker."

"Okay, want one?"

"No, I'm in need of fresh air."

"Then go out the back way – there's something to interest you there."

What, a fucking machine for an angry daughter who won't have a bar of him, she fumed.

Shannon flung open the back door and stood absolutely flummoxed and tears slid on to her cheeks. She felt terrible, realizing how juvenile she'd been acting. Almost blinded by her tears she walked to the fence; under the oak beyond the fence was tied Gigi, saddled and beautifully groomed. Ten minutes later her remorse repeated itself as she stared at the stack of tree roots; as the man had said it was as high as the barn – well, at least to wall height.

At the thought of his muscular arms and sweat-covered chest from tossing up those severed roots, some as thick as his forearms, up that high made Shannon shudder and she stroked a breast. She turned and cantered back to the homestead determined to say how sorry she was for abusing him and she knew if he made the right moves he could do what he wished with her, but not anally.

After attending to Gigi and letting her out Shannon hurried to the house in a hot and ready state; she called and searched but Andy was nowhere to be found. She cooled down by making a cup of coffee and heard the ATV coming up the access track.

"Hi."

"Hi," she replied coolly. Where have you been?" She then realized he was staring at her nipples. Oh, they were still up and he could see them; she had to do something to try to wriggle out of total embarrassment.

"Horse riding does that to me."

"Does what?"

"Never mind."

"I mowed the lawns while you were riding," he said. "Then popped down to the village to collect the mail and fetch us a pizza for our lunch; your mom said the committee would finish by lunchtime and would eat at the tavern.

"A pizza? How did you know I eat pizza?"

"You mom told me. I need a shower, want to join me?"

"Why."

"It's the friendly thing to do."

"Oh yeah, I guess you have oodles of friends."

He looked at her steadily. "At the moment there's only you."

"Okay," she heard herself say. Shannon! "Come to my room; it has the best shower; you are not to take advantage of me."

"Okay."

They entered the bathroom together and she said she smelt horsy – he needed to know it wasn't her natural odor.

"I love light scented body odors."

Shannon gritted her teeth and told herself this terrible guy was not going to fuck her; no woman is safe with him around. Her poor mom; she didn't have a chance."

Andy turned and began unbuttoning her shirt.

"I can do that thank you," she said, attempting to act primly but her voice was shaking. He ignored her so she attempted to pull his hands away but he reacted quicker and slapped her hands away.

"That hurt," she said, sucking her right-hand fingers, but she may as well be talking to herself; anyway it hadn't hurt – she'd just felt the need to make a fuss or create a diversion, whatever.

He removed her shirt and said the obvious, "No bra?"

She said the obvious, "You know I really don't need one."

"Tits are just blubber – it's the nipples that count and yours are great, better than most I would say."

"Better than my mother's."

Andy grinned and said she was one sly bitch.

"You better ask your mother," she mimicked and he said she was funny.

Shannon stretched, suddenly feeling like seeing an erect cock sliding inside her. She held up her lips to be kissed.

"A car's coming," he said, cocking his head.

"I can't hear it. Oh yes and damn, that will be Mrs Greenslade bringing mom home. What do we do now?"

"Have our shower together or you have the option of sending me away."

"I don't know what I should do; you've managed to confuse me."

"Thinking about having that cunt filled, eh."

Shannon took that hook, line and sinker. "Don't be so fucking disgusting."

He grinned and said hadn't she remembered she'd said he'd must not seduce her in that house, at least not for their first encounter.

"Yes, I remember you saying that but assumed you would ignore the request."

"I respect your wishes."

Shannon undid his shirt buttons while saying, "Okay, I accept that but then why did you want me to shower with you."

"To enjoy soaping you."

"Oh God," she said, putting out her hand to steady herself. He grabbed her hand and kissed her fingers, in the process steadying her and sending her pulse rate racing.

He looked deeply at her: "If you find me so unacceptable, why did you agree to shower with me; it was a rather radical decision to make?"

"When you know me better you'll find I'm a risk-taker – I like to visit the edge occasionally."

"Like when you mount Gigi."

"You're not just a handsome face are you? Off you go, I know that's the best option to take."

"Agreed, I'll walk out and meet them at the door."

"Why."

"Well if they find us both showering they'll assume we've been fucking."

Shannon grinned and said he was assuming Milly Greenslade would come into the house.

"Of course, what women after a boring meeting and then a long lunch with wine would not say at mid-afternoon, "It's afternoon tea time; come in for coffee Milly. You'll also want to meet Shannon and of course my dream toy boy."

"Ah, you admit it!"

"Think again, I did say dream toy boy."

Shannon moved away to look out the open window. "You're right, they are both walking towards the side door; off you go."

* * *

After dinner the two guys looked ill at ease. "Okay, off you go," Lucy smiled. Jerry took Andy down to the tavern; it was snooker night. Jerry was kissing Lucy goodbye when to her delight Shannon found herself in Andy's arms and being kissed sweetly but he then moved on to her mother and kissed her, using identical technique.

After they'd driven off Shannon sat her mother down and fetched coffee and liqueurs. Shannon had planned to chat away quietly and then at the appropriate time to begin questioning her mom about her relationship with her house guest. But her mom was straight into it.

"That kiss – it's the first time I've seen you two touching."

"Well yes. I suppose he sensed I was beginning to thaw."

"Thaw? Whatever made you frigid; he's a beautiful young man?"

Shannon sucked in breath. "Mom – has Andy been seducing you?"

"Yes dear," Lucy said casually, straightening the back of her hair. Those instances occurred before your arrival home; he's all yours now."

Shannon had difficulty believing what she'd just heard; she'd been prepared to hear a denial and then having to work on her mom until she crumbled and admitted her indiscretion or rather indiscretions.

"What did Andy have to say when you confronted him?"

"He refused to confirm or deny," Shannon said weakly. "He indicated that it was none of my business and suggested if I were overcome by my thoughts perhaps I should talk to you."

"Well dear, you've asked and I've answered. For God's sake don't ask me for performance details."

"It must have almost rape: he's twenty years your junior."

Lucy turned serious. "Look dear, let's get this straight: I backed him into a corner and went for him. To his credit he did his best to talk me out of it. We were both horny; when I pulled out my breasts that ended his resistance."

"Oh mom, I can't believe I am hearing this."

"Stop acting dear, you never were a naive girl."

"Smart-ass talk won't allow you to wriggle out of this, mom. I am really angry and depressed about your behavior."

"Oh really, did you tell him and you and I had full-on sex on a couple of occasions, if I remember correctly, and I think three exploratory preambles?"

"Mother! That was when I was an over-sexed teenager – dad was on a world trip relating to his work and we both became very lonely."

Shannon turned her burning face away from her mother, filled her glass with her favorite liqueur and downed the lot in a gulp.

Lucy said she took full responsibility for allowing those encounters to happen; she'd been under the impression Shannon had fully appreciated being properly educated.

Shannon grabbed her mother's glass, filled it and filled and drank hers in a gulp. "Ah, I feel better. Mom, I have loving memories of those cold winter nights when we played around and then as you indicated, um, went full on and exhausted ourselves. It was hugely educational for me and never have I been closer to you than over that period of five nights and I don't expect I will be closer to you again until you help me dress for my wedding whenever that is to be, hopefully within your lifetime."

"You wedding will be sooner than perhaps you expect darling, but enough that that conjecture. Over five nights was it? I remember it started with you wondering why I could have such large breasts and you had practically none and that led us to explore and then you asked when did I trim around my cunt and..."

"Mother!"

"Oh hush, darling. That is a big difference between you and me. I'm happy to talk about sex and my feelings about it and pop off occasionally to sample it elsewhere but you are embarrassed to talk about it and regard foreplay as a dirty word. I should never have sent you to that Catholic boarding school as we are Anglicans, but I was told it offered the best education and was the safest refuge for young girls as the school filtered out young men."

"Yes, but you forgot to think about the predatory lesbians."

"Oh dear, I thought the nuns would have been above that."

"The devout ones were and even most of the support staff but it was fellow students I'm talking about. As seniors were into the occasional groupie when we didn't know the existence of such a word."

"Oh darling, I am so sorry."

Thanks to the alcohol, Shannon was able to offer her mom a wide grin. "You were so keen for me to receive a rounded education; I certainly managed to get that. I can tell you this mom, my attitude towards your house guest has been softening anyway because he keeps surprising me, acting rather well – just look what he achieved with Gigi. When he found daddy hated clearing the roots out of the creek but didn't want to call in outside contractors who might not respect the grape vines close to the creek Andy jumped in and spent days and days completing the job."

"Yes, your father was so pleased but irritated that Andy refused to be reimbursed for paying a hired laborer to held load and stack the debris for burning."

"So he didn't want to be a complete freeloader?"

"Those are the exact words Jerry said Andy used."

Shannon looked thoughtful. "Mom, he told me today that you guys had suggested I take him down to Rotorua, across to Tauranga and then up the coast and around the top of the Coromandel Peninsula. I replied not likely because he seemed to be getting up my nose but fortunately I added I'd think about it. I think I will go with him because, um, well, how can I put this?"

"You are becoming sexually attracted?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"That's all. Nothings happened but I rather think we'll be rushing into the motel on our first night."

Lucy smiled. "It won't say supportive things expect take him as you find him dear; he's very much his own guy and sees no need to change. I've seen him sneaking looks at you so know he's interested. I really didn't think it would happen because, um, just because."

"Because I practically don't have breasts."

"Well yes."

"Well, I'll just have to engage more vigorously when we're at it to make up for that deficiency, won't I mother?"

Lucy reached for the liqueur bottle and didn't comment or change her expression.

"He told me he's hiring a SUV as he may stay in remote places and doesn't want to put your vehicle at risk."

"Oh, isn't he sweet. Listen darling, you insist on paying half of all expenses on your excursion and we'll reimburse you."

"That's a generous offer but mother I don't wish to be a complete freeloader; I'll pay my half out of my own pocket."

The men arrived home bubbling and merrily announced with pride they'd lost every game but had teamed well, each of them making the next shot difficult for their opponents but unfortunately their opponents retaliated similarly but with a little more expertise.

"I thought snooker was a sport," Lucy commented.

"So it is," Jerry commented seriously. "We acted like good sports each time we lost without attempting to engage in a punch up.

"Yes, very correctly stated," Andy enunciated slowly. "Our sportsmanship was exemplary and we played with grace and decorum."

"Good God, you two are drunk as skunks," Lucy alleged, tripping and clutching at the table cloth in an attempt to stop her fall pulling it off the table and bringing with it two cups and saucers, a bowl of fruit and a vase of flowers.

"Mom, you're drunk – off to bed, I'll clean up."

"Thank you darling; I hated that vase and wasn't too keen on the fruit bowl. We'll have to get the carpet professionally cleaned."

"We don't have carpet in this room mom, remember?"

"Oh don't we – have I been out somewhere tonight drinking? My memory has taken a rest."

Jerry took Lucy to bed and Andy helped Shannon clean up. She then made coffee and sat with him.

"I owe you a huge apology," she said. "Are you sober enough to understand what I'm saying?"

"Yessh, of coursh," Andy slurred in exaggeration.

"Tonight mom and I discussed your relationship with her but without going into details. She offered the information that she went after you, giving you little option but to bite the cherry; actually she was a little more graphic than that."

"And?"

"It made me feel rather ashamed. I had assumed from the outset that you strode into her life and nailed her. I should have at least suspected that she would have been the instigator as she'd always claimed she is over-sexed."

"So I'm not the rat bag you thought I was so am I forgiven?"

"Yes, definitely."

"And you're coming with me on Wednesday, leaving before dawn?"

"Yes, definitely."

Andy then said her reaction was understandable, especially with her senses dulled by twelve hours of flying and passing through time zones. He accepted her apology and would like to add he was impressed at the way she jumped in to defend her mom. You are a very lovely young woman."

"Thank you for being so charming and letting me off the hook. Do you really want me to accompany you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I wish to court you; I have decided to will marry you."

"What? I mean this comes out of the blue. What about me and my feelings and attitudes?"

"What about them?"

"Well, as they say, it takes two to tango."

Andy grinned and said he was aware of that. "That's why I have to court you."

Rubbing her eyes Shannon said she was very tired and he was in danger at coming at her at a hundred miles an hour; she needed time to think.

"So do I," he said. "We met one of your father's friends at the tavern and after he and his wife beat us at snooker, Tony Jenkins said instead of touring around on busy roads at the height of the summer holiday season I should go straight to their holiday home at Lake Rotoiti where I can stay until Sunday as his two daughters and their families move in on Monday. He refused to take any payment except a hundred bucks for use of his runabout plus the proviso that I leave it full of gas and he asked that I leave four smoked trout in the refrigerator."

"Wow."

"Is that all you have to say?"

Shannon smiled. "The Jenkins' lakeside holiday home is palatial – I've stayed their several times with their daughter Susan; we rode together and attended primary and intermediate school together. Did he give you the keys?"

"Yes and when your father said you would be accompanying me Tony said 'Bad luck son' so I asked what did he mean and he said the understanding was you were not interested in men."

Shannon yelped indignantly, "The bastard – it's a misunderstanding; I simply was not interested in local yokels. What did my father say or did he punch Tony fucking Jenkins?"

Shannon's mouth fell open when Andy said, "He told Tony he'd heard the same thing but apparently you'd returned home cured because you were acting like a love-sick filly around me."

"My father said that – you're not attempting to be inventive to wind me up are you."

"It's a pretty accurate account of what both of them said."

Relaxing with a giggle, Shannon said that if she was supposed to be a lesbian, where was her girl-friend?

"They discussed that and named Tony's daughter Susan, your French teacher at intermediate school and Sam Guthrie's daughter Eva."

"Christ, you men and your fantasies. Susan and I have been friends since children and remain exceedingly close – she visited me twice in France and I can tell you she was not putting it around to women. She ended up marrying one of those men, a Frenchman who lives with her and their toddler twins in Wellington. Bird-brain Tony Jenkins has conveniently overlooked that. My French teacher described me as the most enthusiastic and well-accented student she'd ever had the pleasure to meet. She gave me hours and hours of extra tuition after she learned from my mom that it was my intention to go to finishing school in France and then to study international law in England and then gain experience in International law in Ireland, France, Germany and American, which is what I've done. In a month's time I join the law firm where bird-brain Tony Jenkins is managing partner."

"He didn't tell me that?"

"Why should he?"

"Because I have a meeting on the Monday afternoon with the appointments committee which he chairs as subject to my performance before the committee, he's planning to offer me a position,"

Shannon looked at Andy curiously. "I knew you were a lawyer but we really haven't conversed about that mutual interest; what kind of law do you practice?"

"International trade regulations, particularly in dispensing technical advice on compliance with and exploiting WTO trade rules and customs rules throughout the world."

"My area of growing expertise is at the level of policy-making by governments and negotiating on behalf of clients with quasi-government regulatory bodies where changes to regulations and rules appear to disadvantage our traders or there is need to make submissions on their behalf with or without the support of our Government officials or politicians. It would appear we work hand in glove although I am at junior level but I carry the advantage of being fluent in the French language and have deep knowledge of the European Community political structure."

"Well, fancy that; it this comes off for me we could be working in the same department within six months. According to Sam, immigration won't be a problem as my skills are rather rare. I would have to sell my junior partnership, presumably to my successor, and I have to work out my contract although it is my father's firm. His attitude will influence my decision to accept any formal job offer."

"That is very interesting, but I'm off to bed. May we continue this in the morning?"

"Yes, of course."

"Aren't you going to kiss me as a friend?"

"Yes of course Shannon; which part of your body do you want me to kiss?"

"For tonight my lips will be fine."

TO BE CONTONUED