Andy Comes Home Pt. 03

Story Info
Life changes dramatically and Michelle returns.
14k words
4.77
4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy Comes Home Part 3

I hope you enjoy this offering of mine to you. As always, if you are seeking something fast, this story is probably not for you. Please feel free to comment or write to me - I answer all emails. Now, on with the story!

*****

I never thought life would be this good.

I really didn't. And, remember I was wounded; okay,I got shot by Andi's drug crazed ex-boyfriend when he crashed a celebration and over 70 people were in danger. That story is told in Part 2, and honestly this story will make more sense if you read both Parts 1 and 2 and Michael, first. But, a very brief summary follows.

I raised my son, Andy from age eight, which was when his Mother decided that she no longer wanted to be a mother or wife. I made Andy the focus of my life and love without smothering him. I supported him in every activity he was involved in from the third grade to when he graduated from high school. Sports, PTA Meetings, Teacher Meetings, Plays - you name it and I was there.

When he was 16 he told me he was gay, and like everything else, we talked about it and I assured him that he was my son and I loved him. I realized that when he was speaking at his high school graduation that somewhere along the line I fell in love with him. But, of course, nothing would ever come of that, I thought.

During his junior year at college he started going out with Russell, and lived with him for about five years - well after graduation and as Andy established himself in a great job. The problem was that Russell was a controlling jerk and in the name of love, Andy tried to be everything Russell wanted which meant that Andy became more feminine, which he found to be his natural self. Andy had the courage and self-respect to leave Russell when Andy found him in their bed with a gym rat and ended up coming home.

I had fixed up Andy's old room as an office and redecorated the guest room so he would be comfortable. He was overwhelmed which led to a talk in which I admitted loving him more than a father should. He admitted to me that he had loved me since high school, but always kept it to himself. We talked about the challenges, and decided we'd become lovers - father and son incest. Andy became Andi full time. We were very lucky to have a large support group that was happy for us. Which led to a celebration for us, and that led to me being shot.

That's just enough to bring you up to date. I do suggest reading Parts 1 and 2 to get the details.

Andi told me she wanted to get breast implants while I was still in the hospital after being shot. She saw how life can be so short and didn't want to lose a moment not being the person she wanted to be. Our doctor, Ivan, was able to get her to see a surgeon he trusted and her friend Marissa went with her. Marissa already had implants by the same doctor and it made sense for her to go in with Andi to talk with the surgeon.

So, there I was in the waiting room sitting in a chair near the door reading an article when the door opened and just as the person entered, she tripped and literally landed in my lap! Of course my arms went around her to stabilize her so she wouldn't fall to the ground. There was a very inelegant grunt when she landed and a mass of golden blonde hair whipping around. In a moment everything was settled, but she still continued to be a bit surprised and was lightly panting.

"Are you okay," I asked with a gentle voice. I didn't want to provide any more surprises for her.

"Yeah, I think so," she said after a few moments. "I was so clumsy..." she started as she turned to look at me while still in my lap. Golden brown hair with the most remarkable blue eyes? I know...

"Jim," she said loudly and happily. "Of all of the laps I could have fallen into, it had to be yours."

"Michelle," I said, "how lucky am I?"

"Well," instantly going into flirt mode, "play your cards right and you might get even luckier."

"I had all of the luck I deserved when you graduated with your Master's," I told her. "And, then it disappeared."

"Yeah," she admitted, "we need to talk."

"Do you want to get comfortable and tell me what's happened, or do you have time now? Want to come by the house later," I asked.

"I'm very comfy where I am," she said as she moved her hips on me with a smile. I just shook my head, but that didn't stop my body from responding. She felt me grow hard under her and smiled in triumph.

"We'll talk later," she whispered. "Right now I need to get into the doctor's office to talk with a new patient."

I helped her out of my lap and picked up her purse and shoulder bag she was carrying. When I stood to give them to her, I was reminded about how tall she was. In her heels she was almost eye to eye with me, but regardless of how tall she was, she was all woman in my eyes. I wanted to find out what has happened to her during the last year and a half; that would be later.

Watching her walk away in her business suit with a short skirt I was reminded about how great her legs were and how gracefully she walked. Michelle took being feminine to a whole new level and was so very sexy.

About a minute later I heard the expected low screams of delight when Michellle entered the doctor's office. Michelle and Andi were seeing one another for the first time in years as far as I knew. As I sat there I thought the reunion would be good for them both.

About 20 minutes later three excited women; Andi, Marissa and Michelle came out of the doctor's office.

"Daddy," Andi started in a gleeful voice, "did you see Michael? Sorry, Michelle. Or did she walk right by you?"

"I saw her and we even talked for a moment," I said smiling as a look of understanding passed between Michelle and I.

"Good, great," Andi replied. "I asked her, well, really told her that she was coming over for dinner tonight. Okay?"

"Of course it's okay. I would love to have her over. It seems like there is some catching up to do," I commented. "Can Marissa come?"

"She already has plans, Daddy," Andi told me quietly. "Ivan,"she whispered. Ivan was our doctor who I thought was very interested in Marissa, and it seems like I might be right.

"I hope you have a wonderful evening, Marissa," I told her.

"What time can you come over, Michelle," I asked, turning to her.

"Anytime you want me over is good for me."

"How does 4:30 sound," I asked as I looked at Andi who just nodded.

"I'll be there. Same place," she asked and Andi told her she was right.

There were hugs all around as we left; Michelle gave me a firm hug pressing her breasts against me and we were gone. I wasn't sure how I was going to handle Michelle now.

Andi walked out of the office floating on air. Michelle had been one of her best friends in college and to get to see her again just made her very happy.

"What were you and Michelle talking about at the end there," I asked Andi.

"Oh, nothing," she said lightly, "girl stuff, you know. Do we have what you need for dinner," she asked, changing the topic. I still made most of our dinners, old habits die hard, I guess.

"I believe so," I said after a moment. "Do you think pizza will be okay? Not glamorous, but easy."

"Your pizza," she asked and I nodded. "Michelle loved your pizza. I think the veggie pizza was her favorite."

We drove home and I began making the pizza dough to make sure it had time to rise and then made my pizza sauce and a pesto sauce. Shredded cheese and got my toppings ready. I thought three pizzas would be more than enough for us. At 4:00 I started the oven, put together a simple salad without dressing and began to roll out the pizza crusts. I put on the sauces, the cheese and toppings and had them ready to slide into the oven when Michelle arrived. As expected, Michelle was right on time.

Andi opened the door for her and they just held on to one another. It was as if they were both kind of like life jackets for the other keeping one another from going under. That's really the only way I can explain it. As they hugged, I slipped the pizza in the oven. Then Michelle came over to me; it was then I noticed that she had changed into comfortable jeans with a pullover top. Her choice for a top showed just how wonderful her breasts were - not too big; not too small...just right. My real thought? Just what the doctor ordered. Okay, not original at all.

The hug we exchanged was firm and lasted a few moments.

"I've worried about you," I whispered in her ear as we hugged. "And, I have missed you."

"There were days when you should've worried," she told me softly. We broke the hug and smiled at one another. She silently mouthed the words, "I have missed you, too." Andi came up and the three of us had a group hug, then the timer went off.

"I hope you're hungry," I told them both. "Dinner is ready. And, no, there is nothing you can do except sit down," I said smiling as I went to the kitchen and removed the pizzas. I sliced them and brought them to the table. Wine was already open on the table as well as a pitcher of water. I grabbed the salad, put dressing on it and brought it to the table. Satisfied everything was there, I sat down.

I enjoyed watching them take their first bites of the pizza. Andi just closed her eyes as she chewed with a soft smile. Michelle, well, Michelle had a different reaction. She just moaned as if she was in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

"Is it that good," I asked her.

"Jim," she said with a smile after swallowing her bite, "it's almost better than any orgasm I have ever had." Her answer surprised me and as I looked over at Andi, she was just smiling.

"Michelle, I'm so sorry," I told her sincerely. "Are you sure about that?"

"Well, there were these ten days a few years ago..."

"My orgasms with Daddy are so much better than this pizza," Andi interrupted. "Although the pizza is very good."

Michelle nearly choked on her food and I sat there in a state of shock. I was surprised that Andi would bring it up so soon.

"What," Andi started, "what did I say? It was going to come up sooner or later."

I smiled and nodded as I reached my hand out to Andi's just to touch her. I also reached out to Michelle and held both of their hands for a moment. I was surprised but not angry. Her comment really broke the ice.

I looked at Andi and took a deep breath. We weren't trying to hide anything from anyone; I just didn't think we'd announce it. But, Michelle was not just people. Michelle had been a big part of our lives. A big part of my life. After she graduated with an MBA in Finance and Accounting, she was scooped up by some wealth management firm. But, I needed to explain Andi and my life to Michelle before we could get into her life.

"Michelle," I started and she turned her incredible eyes to me, "Andi was in a terrible relationship and came home after breaking it off. Unknown to the other until just a few months ago, we were in love with one another. I admitted to myself I was in love with her at her high school graduation, but thought nothing would ever come of it."

"And, I have been in love with Daddy since I was about 16," Andi jumped in. "That's why my relationship was so screwed up; I wanted Daddy but took Russell instead. When I came home, Daddy made sure everything was just right for me including making me an incredible office since I work from home so much. He did more for me in three days than Russell had done in over five years."

As Andi was speaking we were holding hands on the table, which Michelle obviously noticed.

"As Andi began to recover from the abuse she had been given," I continued, "I began to get the courage to tell her how I felt. But, first we had to put some weight on her, get her into a doctor for an evaluation, and begin to get her in a stable, loving place. With the help of friends, we were able to do just that."

"Once that was done, I explained to Andi how I felt and it was okay if she didn't feel the same way," I told Michelle. "I know how society would criticize us and some would be very abusive to us, but to me that is a small price to pay for a life of love and happiness. Andi agreed."

I watched Michelle as I explained what had happened between Andi and me. I watched as her lovely blue eyes filled with tears, but I didn't know if they were happy or sad tears. A glance at Andi revealed she was tearing as well.

"About a month ago some friends were throwing a celebration for us and an uninvited guest showed up: Russell, Andi's ex. He brought a gun with him and was determined to hurt people. I couldn't let that happen..."

"I read about that," Michelle interrupted. "That was you? You got shot saving the others." She seemed surprised as she learned about what happened at Mario's.

"That was my brave, loving Daddy," Andi confirmed.

"I don't know about brave, Sweetie," I told Andi.

"So, that brings you up to date, Michelle," I said changing the subject.

"I agree with Andi," Michelle said. "You were brave, Jim. You protected Andi and the others from harm...and you got shot. I wish someone loved me enough to do that," she said sadly as she looked down at the table.

"They do," I told her softly. "They still do."

I glanced over at Andi who was just kind of staring at me trying to communicate something. Did I understand what she was trying to tell me? If I did, did she understand the ramifications? As if she could hear my questions she slowly nodded her head as she looked from me to Michelle. Did Andi understand the implied commitment?

"Daddy," Andi said softly, "our hearts and life are big enough."

Okay, maybe she did understand. I reached out to Michelle and lifted her chin with my fingers. Once we were looking at one another eye to eye, I spoke gently.

"Michelle, I love you that much. We love you that much."

Michelle looked shocked but something in her eyes wanted to believe me.

"You don't know what you're saying," she told me.

"I do," I assured her, "and have the scars to prove it," I added with a small smile.

Michelle broke into deep, body wracking sobs. Andi moved to her and just held her friend while I simply held Michelle's hand. The sobs went on for a few minutes; she was clearing her soul. Slowly the sobs stopped.

"I'm so sorry," she sniffed as she pushed her golden hair back from her face.

"Never be sorry for expressing yourself with us," I told her. "I think we will probably see you cry again," I told her with a soft smile. Andi just continued to comfort Michelle by rubbing her back.

"Now, drink some water. Drink some wine and tell us what's been going on with you since you graduated," I asked her. "But, first, let's get more comfortable in the family room. I need to talk with Andi in front of you, Michelle." I knew I had to tell Andi about the relationship Michelle and I once had.

"Wait," Andi said loudly, "we need dessert, Daddy. Need it, don't we, Michelle?" Michelle just smiled and nodded.

"We don't have much for dessert, Sweetie," I told Andi.

"Michelle's favorite is Mario's cheesecake. I'll just go get some," she offered.

"You only had a half-glass of wine, so you'll be okay," I said. "We could all go..." I started to suggest...

"No, you and Michelle stay here and talk. I'll be back soon," Andi told us. Then, just before she walked out of the door, she turned and just looked at Michelle and I for almost a minute as she smiled softly. "My two favorite people in the world," she stated. "I love you both so much." And then she was out the door before I could tell her to take my car.

"It's so relaxing to just be here," Michelle said after looking around. "It's like a beach house should be."

"Thank you," I said smiling, "that's exactly the effect I was trying to achieve."

"Who helped you," she asked.

"I got the basic color scheme from that photo," I said as I pointed to a large format picture of the beach, grasses, and water. "I actually took that picture at a beach a few years ago. The wall color is the tan of the beach grass; the trim is the white foam from the waves; and the floors were inspired by the color of the sand. I did get help selecting furniture and fabrics."

"Well, it's beautiful," Michelle said.

"So, Miss Michelle, tell me what's been going on in your life the last year and a half," I said gently, knowing it might be hard for her to tell me what happened. "I have missed you so much; my heart ached when we stopped talking. I didn't know what happened to you. I left messages, but didn't hear from you at all and I think I was afraid of just showing up on your door if you had moved on from me."

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry, Jim. You meant, and mean more to me than anything in the world," she exclaimed through more tears.

"That's all I need to know, Michelle," I told her. "So what happened?"

"I need to start at the beginning, so be patient," Michelle said and continued. "I told the company before I was hired that I was going to become more feminine and would be going through a transition; that I would look more like a tall woman," she smiled. "Everyone from the owner to the director to HR to my co-workers seemed to be supportive. And, for the first almost two years everything went very well. I was doing better than expected and was on track to become a partner sooner rather than later." She paused as she took time to recall and a fleeting look of hurt and disgust crossed her pretty face.

"Then," she continued, "I got breast implants and a bit of surgery to soften the angles of my face. You helped me through that," she said as she caressed my hand. "I returned looking and feeling great. I was still the same me inside but in a slightly different wrapper, I guess. Some of my coworkers, mostly male, started to make comments quietly about how I was a slut and that was the only way I was being successful. In fact, I found out that one of them made up a chart showing what kind of sex I'd have with a client depending on the size of the portfolio, and somebody sent me a copy of it."

"I was the same person after the surgery that I was before," Michelle declared with a quaking voice. "It was so fucking humiliating. I couldn't go to my direct boss because he was one of the "boys" making derisive comments about me. And, the HR Manager was in the office when some of the comments were made and did nothing to stop them, which only made it worse. I was too embarrassed to call you, Jim. I know now that was a mistake, but I wasn't thinking straight."

"Michelle," I said gently as I sat there watching her relive the hell she'd been in, "you don't have to continue."

"I need to tell you. Tell the person who I love why I fell off the face of the Earth," she told me. I sat in silence as Michelle took several deep breaths to relax herself.

"I let it go on for about a year. My work suffered. There was nobody to go home to and be held. I stopped eating and lost weight. God, I was a mess. I was letting those ass holes get to me. And, then one day, I told myself no more."

"Please understand," Michelle went on, "they weren't all sob's, just a loud few that included my boss and the HR Manager. Most of the people I worked with were decent, but only a few tried to stop the comments; unsuccessfully and they paid a price with their co-workers."

"I decided to record the comments for one week. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but knew this was the beginning of getting my life back."

"I had my standing monthly appointment with the Director one afternoon. My coworkers thought nothing about me seeing him because everyone did. However, on that afternoon almost a year ago, I brought my recordings and played them for him. He asked if I had copies of the recordings and if he could have this one. I assured him I had multiple copies. He apologized profusely and told me it would never happen again. That afternoon seven people were fired including my boss and the HR Manager. Security escorted them out of the office with their personal belongings. All phones and computers were company owned, so customer lists stayed."