Andy Comes Home Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, you lived simply. No new cars. No collections. A simple but nice home for most of those years," she observed.

"Recently I took a bit out to remodel the house and enlarge it a little to what you saw the other night. But, that has been my only real expenditure," I told her. "Oh, and the car we came out here in," I added. The car was a BMW X5 - nice but not crazy expensive. I watched her as she absorbed what I was telling her.

"My only other expenditure were donations of about $250,000 for Alex and Jeri's foundation during the last seven years," I added.

"And, you're still working," she asked and I just nodded.

"But, I'm not sure how much longer I will work," I told her.

Michelle turned her attention back to the computer and looked more closely for a few minutes. Then she looked up at me. She was in total work mode, and was still breathtaking to me.

"Okay," she began, "you net about six percent per year in growth from the money they manage, but you're paying the equivalent of almost three percent in fees. That's too much. Should be closer to one percent."

I nodded and looked at her. Did I trust her? Yes!

"Will you manage my money for me," I asked her.

"Of course, silly. I'll do it for free and get you better returns," she told me with a smile.

"No. If you do it, you will charge me one percent," I told her. "You have to begin to build your wealth, Michelle. You can't give your expertise away for free."

"But, I love you, Jim."

"I know you do, and the day we are married, I will let you manage it for nothing," I said with a smile.

We talked a bit more and decided on what return she would get for me. She also suggested I form a non-profit to give more away and that the non-profit could pay me a salary, as long as I gave away at least five times my salary each year. I'd think about that one, I told her. I insisted we sign a contract when we get back home. When we were finished talking, she was still in a bit of a shock and came over to sit in my lap.

With her arms around my neck she got very serious.

"Jim, do you know that I love you whether or not you have money," she asked.

"I do know. I know that I could lose everything and you'd still be next to me," I assured her.

"It's my job to see that you don't," Michelle reminded me.

"See that you do it well," I told her with mock seriousness. "Now, what do you think about staying here, enjoying the pool and some of the food Mario packed for us for lunch?"

"I say yes," she agreed with a smile and went to change into her bikini.

While she changed, I got bottles of water, found a small cooler and took them out to the pool where I found a very comfortable lounge in the morning sun. As I got comfortable, I thought about Andi. How I missed her smile, laughter and the light she brought to everyone. The hole that was Andi's death was so raw and jagged, that my chest felt so very tight as I just began to cry. The pain just washed over and consumed me.

A shadow fell over me and I opened my eyes to see Michelle. She looked like she had a halo and was literally glowing. I felt confused and disoriented in my grief.

"Angel," I asked softly. Was it a title, a realization that she was there to save me somehow, or just an endearment? To this day, I just don't know, but I do know that Michelle helped me through my grief and saved me from darker thoughts.

"I'm your angel, baby," Michelle told me softly as she touched my face. "It's okay. Remember and cry; that's what you should be doing. I'm right here and will stay next to you forever."

"Thank you," I said gently as the tears subsided.

"Relax, Jim," she said. "Let the Sun warm and heal you. I'll be right here next to you."

I closed my eyes as she moved to a lounge next to mine and got comfortable. She brought a book from the house and began reading while keeping an eye on me. Soon, I was in a dreamless sleep. I woke up slowly to the feeling of cool hands caressing me and became aware of an umbrella shading me.

"I am sorry I woke you, Jim," Michelle said softly. "But, I needed to get some sunblock on you so you don't burn."

"Thank you for taking care of me, Angel," I told her with a nod and small smile.

"You have no idea how I am going to care for you for a very long time," she whispered.

I woke up several hours later refreshed. I was confused where I was for a moment, and then it all came crashing back, but it wasn't as heavy to me as it was earlier. Looking around, I saw Michelle in the house getting lunch, or was it dinner, ready.

I stood and stretched trying to get the kinks out. I can now tell you that sleeping on a lounger for several hours is not the most comfortable thing to do. My back, neck and shoulders were aching and sore. Still moving my neck, I walked inside and Michelle looked up with a smile - that gorgeous smile!

"You're up," she observed. "I'll have dinner ready in a few minutes. Go shower and change and by the time you get back, food will be on the table." It was then I noticed that she had put on a shirt and shorts tying the tails of the shirt to show her tight tummy. She looked great to me. I started to walk to her with the intention of giving her a hug.

"No hugging until after your shower," she told me before I got too close. "I don't want sunblock all over me or these clothes."

"Yes, M'am," I smiled as I walked away.

Standing in the warm shower was great. Muscles began to loosen and I began to feel human, again. Dressing in an old pair of shorts and t-shirt I walked out to the kitchen.

"Better," she said when she saw me. "Now, give me that hug," Michelle added with a smile.

And that's exactly what I did. Taking her in my arms I held her close as her body melted into mine. She felt warm and alive, which is what I needed.

"Thank you for letting me sleep," I whispered in her ear as we hugged. She leaned back in my arms; her eyes were so very serious.

"Right now you hurt and miss Andi," Michelle started. "You will always miss her, but it will get easier. My job...no, my deepest desire is to care for you; is to take care of you and help you where I can."

My love for her grew more at that moment.

"And," she continued, "the best way for me to do that right now is for you to eat. So sit."

I sat down to Mario's wonderful lasagna and a salad washed down with water. Yeah, not so romantic, but it was what I needed. Dessert was fresh cut fruit. During dinner we talked softly. We laughed a bit and talked of the future a bit. Once dinner was over I cleared the plates and cleaned up the kitchen telling Michelle if she cooked, I cleaned. Michelle walked toward the Master Bedroom while I worked in the kitchen.

Just as I was finishing, she came out dressed in a short satin robe and heels wearing fresh makeup and had her hair up, telling me that she was here to give me a massage. She then disappeared into the bedroom and of course I followed, who wouldn't?

When I entered the bedroom I entered a world of soft glowing candle light, the scent of vanilla, and the most beautiful and sexy masseuse I had ever seen standing next to the bed.

"I'm Angel and I'm here to make you feel good," she told me in a voice that was soft and dripping with sex. "Strip and get on the bed," she instructed, "lie on your front so I can work your back."

As I walked near her to strip, I noticed she was wearing a necklace that said Angel. I wondered where she got that, but decided it was a coincidence. I stripped and got on the bed, but not before she caught sight of my cock which was growing.

"MMmmmmmm," she almost growled, "he looks good enough to eat." As I got on the bed, she slipped out of the robe revealing a matching lace bra and bikini panty set that tied on the sides. She was so beautiful my mouth got dry and my mind went to mush - yeah, that kind of sexy, hot beauty.

I was lying on my stomach as she straddled my lower back and began to give me a massage. Michelle's, or Angel's, fingers were magic. She started in on my scalp using her finger tips and a touch of her nails. I don't know how it works, but my entire body just felt limp as she did that.

She continued down my neck, shoulders and out my arms to my hands. Nothing was too small to miss her magic touch. The oil she used allowed her hands and fingers to just glide over my skin and she'd work it in slowly. Her touch was almost a caress, until she began to work on muscle groups and then she used pressure to break down knots and sore spots.

As she worked on me, she whispered how wonderful it was to do this for me; how she loved me; how sexy she thought I was; and how loving I had always been. Michelle's voice was calming and soothing. She brought me to the here and now; she was allowing me, encouraging me to leave everything of the past few days behind for a few minutes. Michelle was creating a haven and heaven for me.

Once she was done with my back, she started on my legs beginning with my feet and toes. Again, I had no idea how she did it, but how she touched me; what she touched just made all concerns drift away. Up my legs slowly. Calves. The back of my thighs. Encouraging me to spread my legs a bit and then a bit more to open me to her ministrations. Her touch to my inner thighs was both relaxing and erotic, then I felt her oiled fingers graze my balls and all I could do was to add another moan of pleasure to my almost continuous moaning.

"They are so beautiful," Michelle whispered.

I then felt oil being drizzled on my ass and felt it slide down my crack. Her hands began to massage my ass working the muscles. Her fingers slowly followed my crack from the top to the bottom ending at my hole, which she teased. I lifted my hips. I needed her to touch me more there. I needed to feel her fingers pressing and releasing.

"Baby likes that," she said softly and I just responded with a low moan.

"Time to turn over," she instructed.

Turning over onto my back, I revealed my very hard cock. Yes, she had relaxed most of my body, but she made me so damn hard. From her small smile, I could tell that had been her intention all along.

"Right now is all about you, Love," she whispered as she brought her creamy lips to my cock and began to cover it with kisses. Slow, deliberate kisses as she looked at my eyes. Her slightly oily and cupped and fondled my balls as if they were the most precious things in the world. My eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Baby, I can't take your cock in my pussy today," she told me. "I am still very sore from last night, but I'm so hungry..." As she finished speaking she opened her lips and began giving me the most exquisite session of oral sex. What she was doing to me wasn't a blow job; she was making love to my cock with her lips, her eyes, her mind and her heart. If you have experienced true oral love, then you know the difference.

Michelle licked me, slathering me with her saliva.. Kissed my cock and balls. Sucked on my balls until they ached a bit. Then, opening her lips, she took my length in one swallow. She gagged a bit, but just a bit. Coming off of it, she looked into my eyes as she slowly stroked me.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time, Love," she told me softly.

Then, she deep throated me again, but this time there was no gagging. My cock had never felt this before. The tight wet mouth. The even tighter throat as she swallowed to massage the head. I knew I couldn't last long.

My hands went to her head. First to just caress it and feel her thick gorgeous hair. It wasn't long until she was bobbing on me and I has gripping her head and fucking her mouth. Taking her mouth and throat like I fucked her pussy. Long hard strokes. Gripping her head and pulling it down to meet my thrusts. Her moans vibrated from my cock through my body and I began to moan and grunt. Fuck, I needed to cum. She did this to me.

I was getting closer. Her hand on my balls fondling and squeezing. Then just asI was about to erupt, I felt a finger slip in my ass and move...two fingers. The next noise either one of us heard was my scream as I exploded down her throat. It was the most intense, body spasming orgasm I had ever had.

I slowly released her head and when I opened my eyes, she had her lips locked around the head of my cock sucking and smiling - well, as much as she could smile. This had been her plan all along!

"Michelle," I said softly, "never have I ever..." and started to chuckle because I used the name of a game we played together often. Looking back, this was just the first time of many sessions of oral love that we experienced together.

She lifted off of my cock and brought her face to mine to give me a cum filled kiss that didn't end until I had cleaned her mouth and lips. Her face rested on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her.

"This was all for you," she whispered. "I love you, Jim."

That was the moment my true healing began.

******

Jim's and Michelle's story will continue at the long awaited story of Alex and Jeri's Gala. I'm having to rewrite it for about the 50th time; it's turned into a crossover story. If they can happen in movies, why not here? Watch for it soon!

And, as always, thank you for your time. Please feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email.