Andy Saves the Burks Pt. 04

Story Info
Another fun dinner and some new folks come by.
5.4k words
4.64
14k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

I needed to let Andy live her life for a while so that I could document some other folks. Andy means a lot to me and I knew I would return to her. I enjoyed reconnecting with her and her family. Many thanks to Todger65 for editing. He always finds something I missed.

* * * * *

Another fun dinner with some new folks

A few weeks had passed since Andy and Susan had visited the Conor home. The Burks used their free time during those weeks to become closer as a family. Andy spent as much time in her son's bed as she did in her own. On the nights that Andy stayed with Jeremy, Susan slept with her father. On occasion, they all slept together.

Two things became evident. First, the family became closer than they had ever dreamed of. Their love for each other blossomed. The siblings had always been close as twins often are. They are siblings though, and before the contract there were times when they sniped at each other. That was no longer the case. The entire family not only loved one another; they were in love with each other. Second, they needed bigger beds. That was especially true for Susan and Jeremy. Replacing their double beds with king beds was not a difficult problem to solve.

Andy had blossomed in her new job. She loved her work and she excelled at it. It was Monday, early evening, and everyone on floor was gone for the day. Don stopped by her office and closed her door. He sat down across from her and smiled, "Andy, the smartest thing I ever did was pick you for this job. You are doing amazing work. Your direct reports love working for you and their work shows it.

"I stopped by your office for two reasons. The first was to tell you how great you are doing. The second reason is to ask if you and your family would like to come to the house Friday evening around seven for dinner. Will you come?"

"Well, I don't know. It depends. Are we going to have amazing sex?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then, the answer is an enthusiastic yes!"

Don stood, walked around her desk, and kissed her. His friendly kiss soon became more sensual. They had never so much as touched at the office before. Andy did not know what it was about him, but he pushed all her buttons. The touch of his lips made her wet. While he was leaning over and kissing her, she unzipped his pants. His cock was in her hand when she broke the kiss, "I think there may be a third reason for your visit to my office."

"Andy, our agreement does not extend to the office. I just felt the need to kiss you."

"I understand. I just feel the need for your cock."

She stood and in moments, her skirt and panties were on the floor. He picked her up and laid her on the office couch. He knew that they were both done waiting. Both became extremely aroused when they realized they were going to fuck, right here, and right now. He moved between her legs and immediately pushed his cock deep into her. They thrust against each other in total abandon. This sex, this fucking, had been a long time in coming and they went at it hard. Their bodies slapped against each other and soon froze as both orgasmed in synchronicity. They kissed each other hard as the sweat rolled down their faces.

Don looked into Andy's eyes, "I have never cum so fast and so hard in my life."

"I haven't either. It was amazing and I loved every second of it. "I have a little problem though. You left me a present and it is running down my crack. Can you do me a favor and get that box of tissues from my desk?"

A chuckling Don regretfully slid his cock from her amazing pussy. Half an hour later he escorted her to her car. When they left the parking garage he turned left, she turned right. An hour later both were telling their respective spouses about their office tryst. The sex that followed with their spouses lasted quite a bit longer.

* * * * *

Friday Evening

The Burk family arrived a few minutes before seven and they were met at the door by Ron. His infectious smile met them as he opened the door, "Welcome back! It is wonderful to see you all." He shook the hands of Rob and Jeremy. Susan presented her hand for him to shake, and he used it to pull her into his embrace. He kissed her soundly. She was breathing hard when Andy stepped up to take her place. He kissed Andy deeply and regretfully released her.

Ron escorted them to the dining room. The Conor family stood when they walked into the room and a group hug ensued. The two families had come a long way since that first evening. They had grown to care for one another, and it showed in their greetings. Ron joined them at the table. The dinner was filled with fun and anticipation for what was to follow.

Eventually the table was cleared, and they were enjoying an after-dinner drink when Don stood, "Thank you all so much for coming. When we started the contract, the idea was to enhance our sex life. I never dreamed that we would grow closer and stronger as a family because of it. We cannot tell you just how thankful we are that you came into our lives. As of this moment I consider your obligation complete. We can discuss how you would like the payment processed on Monday.

"You have no obligation to stay a moment longer. If you choose to stay the rules from the contract will still apply. If you choose to leave, we will understand. Please know that we are grateful for everything you have done for us and we will always consider you more than friends, regardless of your choice"

Andy nodded seriously, "Please give me a moment to talk with my family."

Don nodded his ascent and Andy huddled with her family. The talked for less than a minute. When they broke their huddle each of them went to a member of Don's family and kissed that person.

When Andy finished her kiss with Tony she turned to Don, "Our family has grown closer than we ever dreamed we could, and it is all because of our time with your family. We have also found that there is room in our hearts to care deeply for your family. There is no way on this green earth that we are leaving now!"

* * * * *

Don smiled happily, "Wonderful! That being the case, Ron would you please escort Andy to her dressing room?" Ron took Andy's hand and led her down the hall. She walked into the room and noticed that her stained-glass window was lit. A diaphanous silk robe and a dark scarf rested on the mannequin.

Ron entered the room with her, "I will help you with the scarf."

Andy undressed without hesitation. She liked that Ron was watching her, especially when he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. He finally released her, and she put on the robe. Ron had her sit in front of the mirror. He brushed her hair and pulled it back into a ponytail, securing it with a filigreed golden ring. He showed her the scarf, "This will fit over your head and over your eyes. You will be able to see through it, but it will mask your appearance.

Andy gave Ron a look of concern, "Why do I need to wear a mask?"

Ron looked into her eyes, "Mr. Conor will make everything clear. I will tell you that I would never let you be in a bad place. Please trust me and you will be fine."

Andy did trust him, and she turned back to let him finish. She admired the look in the mirror, "Oh my god! I look like the Dred Pirate Roberts from Princess Bride!"

Ron laughed, "Much prettier in my opinion. Please do not speak after we leave this room. Mr. Conor will let you know when you can talk."

They left the dressing room and Ron escorted her through the mansion and into a bedroom. A massage table had been setup by the bed. Ron took her robe and had her lay on her back on the table. He kissed her cheek and left the room. A few minutes later the door opened, and Don entered with two men.

"Gentlemen, you are aware that I am seriously considering investing in your business. I want you to show me why I should."

Andy watched curiously as the two men approached her. Both were wearing skintight briefs with prominent bulges, and nothing else. Their bodies were sculpted with muscle. One stood at her head and other at her feet. That was moment that she recognized them. She knew their names well. She had not seen her brothers William and John in such revealing clothing before. The blindfolded pirate look made sense now.

John stood at her head gently pushed her head down onto the table, "I am John and the gentleman at your feet is William. We are experts at full body massage and our goal is to make you feel amazing. If at any time you are not feeling amazing, please tell us right away."

Andy knew Don had planned this and she trusted him. Her brothers had been looking for financing for their massage business. She had no idea they were negotiating with Don. She was pragmatic by nature and decided to take advantage of the massage. She was determined to relax and enjoy the experience.

They started at her feet and hands, and she basked in the attention. She had no idea exactly what they were doing. All she knew was that it felt wonderful. She was in a Zen like state, in a zone between waking and sleeping, as they massaged inward. She was lost in the sensations their muscular hands were creating.

She asked herself how massaging her fingers and toes could make her feel so wonderful. She forgot that question as their hands moved inward toward her core. The closer they came to her torso the more the feeling changed. Gradually she became more alert as her body changed from total relaxation to slow arousal.

William had worked his way up her legs and was massaging her upper leg, his hands gliding close to her crotch. John had worked his way up her arms. At some signal between the two men, they had her roll over. William started above her knee, working the muscles in the back of her leg. John massaged her back, his hands gliding down and nearly touching her ass.

William massaged her hamstrings. His thumbs were gliding up her inner thighs as he did. Each cycle he came closer to her center. Each cycle Andy became more aroused. When they rolled her onto her back, she was struggling to breath normally and her toes were curling.

She was beyond the need of convincing and she hoped that they were as well. She wanted them to do their magic wherever they wanted on her body. If she could have talked, she would have been willing to make suggestions. As seductions go, this was a great one.

Her breath hitched when John began to massage her tits. His thumbs were rubbing circles on her areola, not quite touching her nipples. Williams hands were gliding up her inner thighs. His thumbs brushed as light as a feather against her mons. The stroking of his hands brought them gradually upward until his thumbs were directly on her labia. The oiled thumbs easily spread her glistening lips.

William alternated his thumbs, running them up and down her labia and around her clit. John's hands massaged her tits. His palms glided over her nipples. His thumb and finger twisted and pulled them. William's thumbs began to massage her clit and John began to lightly suck her nipples. At this point Andy could not have formed a sentence if she had tried.

William pulled her toward the end of the massage table. He held her thighs up and apart with his hands and put his mouth on her pussy. An involuntary, "Oh god!" gushed out of Andy's mouth as he professionally ate her pussy. His skill was evident in the way her hips moved to meet his mouth. He continued his ministrations until her hips raised, forcing her mound against his face. Her body quivered as the muscles in her legs and stomach strained. Her orgasm washed outward onto his tongue in a flash of heat and sensation.

Her orgasm eventually subsided, and her muscles relaxed. Andy was blissfully basking in the afterglow when she felt arms sliding under her. She was picked up and moved to the bed. Sometime during the massage both men had removed their briefs. She had no idea that her brothers were so well endowed. Andy watched in fascination as John brought his to her mouth. She gladly began to suck him. He had done so much to make her feel good that she was more than happy to return the favor.

William slid up between her legs and rubbed his cock up her slit and across her clit making Andy moan around the cock in her mouth. He slid his cock down her slit, found her opening, and slowly shoved it deep into her. His strokes perfectly timed to build her arousal. Each one another step closer to her next orgasm until no more strokes were needed. He buried himself deep and felt her spasming around his cock.

His cock was wet with her cum as he slid out of her and traded places with his brother. John was larger and filled her so well. He gave her time to adjust to his size by starting in much the same way his brother had. When he knew she was ready he fucked her hard and fast. His cock was continually slamming in and out and Andy was in ecstasy. She let William's cock fall from her mouth as she threw her head back. There was no way she could focus enough to suck a cock.

This time Andy could not help herself, "Oh god, oh god, fuck me. Please fuck me. I'm cumming!" She threw her arms around his neck, every muscle in her body tensed as she glued herself to him," Fuckkkk!"

John slowed and stopped while Andy recovered. Then she heard Don's voice, "Andy you can take off the scarf and speak now."

She pulled off the scarf and looked at John, "Hey bro, nice cock!" She looked over at William, "You too! And that tongue of yours Oh my god!" Her brothers looked a bit shocked. Andy pushed John down onto his back and moved between her two brothers, "Oh come on! Don't tell me you haven't thought about doing this!" Both stunned brothers nodded yes once. Andy put a hand around each cock, "After the way you made me cum it wouldn't be fair if I didn't return the favor."

She put her mouth around William and gave him her best effort. She liked her brother's cock very much and soon she could feel it swell. She pumped his cock as he began to shoot. Milking his cock for everything he had and swallowing it. She licked him clean, turned to John, and repeated the process.

She moved up the bed and lay between her brothers. Don looked down at her, "So Andy do you think they provide the service they say they do?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

"Good to know. Gentlemen, I will provide the financing you need. Call Andy on Monday and setup the appointment to go over the contract." Don began removing his clothes.

"Now Andy, I believe I will join your brothers in fucking your brains out."

Andy sat up and looked at her brothers, "What do you think guys? Ready for another round?"

John answered by pulling her into a lustful kiss.

* * * * *

Lately Mary had been contemplating how it was possible for two families to connect as intimately as theirs had. The depth of feeling they had for each other amazed her. It was not only the sex, but also the connection. She genuinely cared for them and she knew they cared for her. The caring made the sex exponentially more exciting.

When the Burk family kissed the Conor family Rob had selected Mary for his attention. He was still standing next to her when Andy left the room. He decided that kissing her some more was an excellent idea. Jeremy decided that his dad was on the right track and stood behind Mary gently running his hands up her back to the zipper on her dress.

Rob and Jeremy had wanted Mary from the moment they saw her. What they did not know was just how much Mary wanted them as well. The anticipation had all three in a high state of arousal. Mary was horny as hell, and she knew the two best ways to resolve that particular situation had her sandwiched between them at this moment.

The longer Rob kissed her the more intense their kiss became. Jeremy had her dress unzipped and was sliding it from her shoulders by the time they came up for air. He unhooked her bra while the dress was sliding down her body to the floor. Rob's tongue found her breast and teased her nipple before returning to her mouth.

Jeremy slid his hands around her waist and down her stomach. His fingers caressed around her silk thong, teasingly close, then sliding away. Neither of the men were in a hurry and their touch was light. Mary turned to putty in their hands. She broke her kiss with Rob and turned to Jeremy. Her hand pulled him by the back of his neck to her lips and she kissed him deeply.

She knew what she wanted and needed some clothes out of the way. She did not bother with his shirt. She knew he would discard it soon enough. She had another goal in mind. Her hand left the back of his neck and joined her other hand at his belt. His belt was unbuckled, his zipper down, and his cock in her hand in seconds. She was stroking him as he stepped out of his pants. Rob was removing his clothing behind her as she dropped to her knees and took Jeremy into her mouth.

In this moment she did not just want their attention, she craved it, she needed it. She wanted to give herself entirely to them. She turned to Rob and took his cock into her mouth. She loved the feel of a hard cock in her mouth. There was something about feeling the silk covered steel that would soon give her pleasure. She paused, pulled his cock out of her mouth, and stood, "Come with me."

She took a cock in each hand and led them out of the room. She released their cocks and they followed her readily down the hall to the master bedroom. She approached the bed and climbed onto it. Laying on her back, her legs spread she motioned to them, "Now, come make love to me."

Both men looked at her with need. This was not a casual fuck. They wanted her more than they had wanted nearly anything in their lives. They climbed onto the foot of the bed as if hypnotized. Rob slid between her legs while Jeremy moved up beside her. Jeremy kissed her as his father began to lick her thighs with the tip of his tongue. He was in no rush to reach her promised land. He was focused on building her arousal an inch at a time.

Jeremy alternated kisses with nibbling her ear and neck. His hands gently caressed her breasts and the palm of his hand lightly brushed across her nipples. He began flicking her nipples with his tongue when his dad finally began to lick her sweet pussy.

Mary was on fire with lust and the orgasm that had been building washed over her. Rob moved up her body and slid his cock into her. He began to slowly fuck her as she recovered from her orgasm. Soon he was long stroking into her, and her hand reached out to grip Jeremy's cock. She pulled him to her mouth and began to suck. As Rob's pace increased her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth.

It was not long before she lost her ability to suck Jeremy's cock. She turned her head toward Rob and her green eyes looked deep into his. She gripped Jeremy's cock hard as her second orgasm took control of her body. Rob plunged his cock deep and held it there as she spasmed around it.

Mary finally came back to earth and Rob slid his cock from her. Jeremy moved her onto her hands and knees and entered her from the back. Rob moved in front to allow her to suck him. She gladly did and it was not long before Rob was shooting his cum into her mouth and down her throat.

Rob moved over on the bed and watched as Jeremy hammered his cock into her. He came hard in her pussy, forcing her to a last bone shaking orgasm. Jeremy rolled onto the bed and pulled her with him. They were breathing hard, his cock still in her, as they spooned on the bed. Rob moved to her other side and began to kiss her face and lips. The two men held her and caressed her. Her eyes were lidded as she smiled with contentment.

* * * * *

Susan was the one that suggested they show the Conor family how they all felt by kissing them. When her family came out of their huddle, Susan made her way to Maria. She took Maria by hand and walked with her to where Tony was standing. She kissed Maria deeply, then gave Tony the same treatment. Things got hot fast. Soon hands were bumping into other hands in the journey to a breast, a butt, or crotch. They did not notice Ron until he spoke, "Please let me escort you to a more comfortable room."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers
12