Andy Saves the Burks Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan held their hands and they practically skipped down the hall behind Ron. The group arrived at a guest bedroom. Maria and Tony were on the bed and locked in a deep kiss within seconds. Ron was turning to leave when he felt a small hand grasp his. He turned to see Susan smiling as she pulled him toward the bed, "Please stay Ron."

Susan sat on the edge of the bed and began removing Ron's slacks. It did not take long for Ron to remove the rest of his clothing. It was good that he undressed quickly because Susan began to suck his cock. His ability to think straight was greatly inhibited after that. He let her suck for a while before pushing her back onto the bed. He got down on his knees, shoved her thighs up, and buried his mouth on her pussy. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, slowly back and forth, before circling her clit. She moaned as she raised her hips to meet his tongue.

While Susan moaned Tony was bringing his sister to orgasm with his tongue. His cock entered her as her orgasm peaked, causing her to orgasm again. Maria loved the feel of her brother's cock. It fit her so well and the way he moved was delicious. She pulled him into a passionate kiss as he slowly drilled her.

Tony thought that his sister's pussy was the best he had ever felt. He could not get enough of her. It had gotten to be a bit of an issue around the house. After their mother had caught them, and joined them, for the third time she decided she needed to intervene, "OK you two. I know you love each other and enjoy having sex with each other, but you are getting a bit out of hand. I don't care how often you fuck, but you must be more discrete. You know that we often have guests. What do you think will happen if one of them catches you two?"

Tony looked chagrined, "I know mom. I just can't get enough of her, or you for that matter. I will be more careful. Dad has worked hard for everything we have, and I don't want to screw up his reputation."

Mary could see her son was sincere. She raised an eyebrow at her daughter in question. Maria nodded, "I understand Mom. I will make sure we don't get caught."

Maria smiled, "Good. I believe you. Now, Tony I need some more of that cock! As for you, young lady, I believe your pussy belongs on my face."

These thoughts ran through Tony's head in milliseconds, but they could not keep his attention. His beautiful sister was squeezing his cock with her pussy and that demanded his full attention.

Susan lowered herself onto Ron's massive cock. Her hands were braced against his chest as she slowly stretched to allow deeper penetration. She laid against his chest and rocked her hips forward and back sliding the first six inches in and out as her clit rubbed against his pelvis. She licked his nipples while her hands gripped his shoulders. Her pace increased until she shuddered through her first orgasm.

Ron rolled her onto her back and kissed her deeply. His head lowered to her tits as he began to long stroke in and out of her. Her erect nipple was between his teeth and his tongue flicked it. Her moans of appreciation increased with his tempo and soon her legs were wrapped tightly around his hips. Her pelvis slammed against his as her orgasm exploded through her body, leaving her nearly senseless.

When Susan came back to her senses she looked into Ron's eyes, "You are an amazing man and I think you should share your amazing cock with Maria."

"Excuse me Tony, but would you mind if Ron fucked your sister?"

Tony stopped with his cock fully buried in his sister, "What do you think sis? Would you like some Ron cock?"

"I love you brother. We fit perfectly and we always will. I have wanted Ron's cock since I saw him with Andy. If you don't mind, I really want him to fuck me."

"I want you to enjoy being with Ron. I don't mind at all."

Tony pulled out of his sister, shook Ron's hand, and stuck his wet cock in a very willing Susan's mouth. Ron moved between Maria's legs. He kissed her deeply and slid his cock slowly into her. Her grunts of pleasure at the massive intrusion continued as he slid deeper and deeper. She started orgasming after he had stroked twice within her. She continued to orgasm while he fucked her. She would peak and start to come down, only to peak again. The continuous orgasm left her delirious with pleasure.

"Cum in me Ron. I want to feel your cum shoot deep into me."

Ron was happy to comply. He was close to cumming and a few strokes later he began to shoot deep within her, filling her to overflowing. When the two lovers got their breath back, they began to kiss deeply. A new intimate connection had been made and their happiness was evident.

Tony watched Susan's face as she lovingly sucked his cock. The beauty and sexiness of Susan overwhelmed Tony and soon he was cumming hard. His cock spasming as he shot load after load down Susan's throat. He fell to the bed next to her and pulled her close. The two couples rested in the afterglow. The night was far from over, but they needed a break to recover for the next round. Holding each other was a wonderful way to do so.

* * * * *

Andy let out a moan as Don sank his cock in deep. She was still laying between her brothers as Don started round two by fucking her deeply. Don was on his knees and had a grip on Andy's hips, pulling her hard against him with each deep penetration. Andy's hands flailed around until they found her brother's flaccid cocks. She began to squeeze and stroke them without thinking about it and they swelled and rose in response.

Don continued to fuck her hard, their groins slapping together, and Andy felt the orgasm building within her. Her brothers were now fully erect, and both were determined to get some more of their hot sister. William turned her head and her mouth opened to receive his cock. She licked and sucked as well as she could considering the pounding her pussy was taking. Soon her head was turned the other way and John had a turn.

Don decided to take things up a notch, "Hold on for a minute guys. Let me lay on my back. There is lube on the table. I think you can figure it out from there."

Andy trembled in anticipation as Don pulled out and laid on his back. She straddled him and sank back onto his massive cock. She supported herself with her hands on Don's chest and began to grind on his cock. John moved to the head of the bed and put his cock against her lips. He held her head with both hands as she tried to swallow his cock. He began to fuck her mouth while her groans of extasy caused a pleasing vibration around his cock.

Andy felt a greasy finger enter her ass and her pussy clenched Don's cock. Soon a second finger followed. She felt the fingers pressing against the cock in her pussy, separated only by the thin membrane within her. She was very close to orgasm when the fingers pulled out. She didn't have long to be disappointed as the fingers were replaced by the head of William's cock. His cock slid in deep and began to stroke in time with Don.

Andy was beyond aroused and her climax swept over her. She sucked hard on her brother's cock as she screamed out her orgasm. The men fucking her increased their pace in response and her orgasm seemed to never end. The pounding continued until she felt John's cock swelling in her mouth and then spurting cum down her throat. She struggled to swallow without choking on his seemingly endless load.

William grew in her ass and she moaned in pleasure and pain as he shot his load deep into her ass. Don began to release his load soon after and Andy collapsed on his chest. She quivered as her body and brain were overloaded by the pleasure. William pulled his spent cock from her ass and collapsed on the bed next to them. Andy lay motionless on Don's chest. Cum dribbled from her mouth, her ass, and around Don's cock that was still buried deep within her.

Don was perfectly happy to have Andy laying on top of him but after five minutes he grew a little concerned about her lack of movement. He gently kissed her neck and her cheeks until she began to move a little, "Ahh, you are still with us. I was beginning to get a little concerned."

"Mmm, I'm fine thank you. Just a bit exhausted and very satisfied."

Don held her for a while before gently rolling her onto the bed, "Gentlemen, please join me in in the bath. Andy deserves a nice bath and attendants to ensure she is reinvigorated."

Don carried Andy to the bath were the three men bathed and massaged her. They were so good that she slept through more than half the experience.

* * * * *

No one left that evening. The breakfast table was full the next morning as the two families enjoyed a gigantic breakfast. Everyone was ravenous after the sexual gymnastics from the night before. It was odd that there were so many smiling faces that early in the morning. After breakfast, the two families shared kisses and the Burk family headed home.

The relationship between the Conors and the Burks continued to be a high point in their lives for many years. Their children remained close and shared a home while attending the same college. Their escapades with fellow college students and those students' parents are the subject for another story.

12