Andy Visits the School Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie undid the zip and pulled the pale blue uniform over her head, standing now in stockings, suspenders, black lacy bra and knickers and three inch heels. Andy craned his head behind him to see.

"Naughty, naughty, maybe he can see after all," smirked Sally, giving his bottom a smack with the open palm of her left hand. "I think you look gorgeous by the way, I wish my boobs were as full as yours."

"I wish my bottom was as sexy as yours, mine's a bit on the large size. Now, I think it's time for the wooden paddle," announced Stephanie, picking it up and weighing it in her hands. She laid it softly across Andy's bottom, now glowing a warm pink. "I need to bring this down very squarely to cover both cheeks simultaneously, and we should get a good loud crack. Just raise your bottom off the couch a bit would you, so I can get a better angle."

Doing as he was instructed, Andy made a little more free room for Sally's right hand, which had resumed doing delicious things with his penis, and then he felt her cupping his balls with her left.

"Go ahead Steph, I'm holding him firmly in position," said Sally.

"I can see you are. First one coming up, Andy," called Stephanie as her right arm drew back and then the flat surface of the wooden paddle made contact with the centre of his bottom, provoking a gasp from Andy. He was making a low moaning sound and his breathing was coming in uneven pants. Sally slowed the pace of her stroking, while continuing to caress his balls.

"Very satisfactory," said Stephanie, "I think another dozen and then we'll let you have a breather."

Stephanie delivered the next half dozen blows slowly and firmly, savouring the loud crack each time and Andy's increasingly high-pitched gasps as he rocked back and forth, Sally's hands continuing their erotic work on his genitals. Stephanie paused, watching Andy's buttocks slowly relax, and then delivered the next six hard and in quick succession. Andy let out an involuntary howl, so unexpected had the volley of whacks been. He collapsed on to the surface of the couch, burying his head in the pillow and gasping for breath. Sally gently withdrew her hands.

"What did you think of that Andy?" asked Stephanie with a hint of amusement. It was some time before he could control his breathing enough to reply. "Unbelievable," was the only word he could get out.

"I'll give you a couple of minutes to compose yourself, and then I want you over my lap for the hairbrush. One does really need the traditional position to make best use of the hairbrush, it's certainly my favourite anyway." Stephanie glanced at Sally, who had a wicked gleam in her eye. "I think our patient here is getting a little more than he bargained for."

When Andy had calmed down a bit, Stephanie invited him to stand up from the couch, take his pants right off and then face her as she sat sideways on the same couch clad only in her underwear. She took Andy's throbbing penis in her right hand and looked up at him.

"You're doing very well for a first spanking, and it's not at all out of the ordinary that you are finding it sexually arousing, many people do, me included."

"And me," added Sally from the stool.

"Now, over my knee please and I want your penis in between my thighs, just level with my stocking tops. This is perhaps the most traditional part of the punishment, an over the knee, bare bottom hairbrush spanking."

She led him uncomplainingly and trembling across her lap, spread his legs slightly and brushed his perineum softly with her fingertips. He quivered and adjusted his position so that his penis met the clasp of her suspenders. She picked up the black ebony Mason & Pearson and ran it smoothly over the reddened bottom.

"You should find at this stage that the endorphins are kicking in, and the hairbrush should generate more heat than pain. But I will still be administering it quite firmly."

With that Stephane brought the back of the brush down smartly, first on one cheek and then the other. Andy rocked back and forth, his cock seeking friction against the suspenders. Stephanie smiled and applied the next half dozen strokes evenly and firmly. Sally moved her stool a little to get a better view.

"Do you think you are doing it hard enough Steph?" she asked. There was a muffled cry from the direction of the pillow.

"Hmmm, he's had a fair bit of punishment already, but perhaps just a bit harder," agreed Stephanie as she brought the hairbrush down with a loud report on the right cheek and then the left. The fact that the rod that was Andy's penis ground into her left thigh with even greater urgency told her that she had not reached his limit yet. Drawing the fingernails of her left hand across his bottom alternately with strokes from the right with the hairbrush, she continued his spanking until he gasped and an involuntary sob escaped his throat. Stephanie surveyed the red hot buttocks.

"You've done very well Andy, I'm now going to put you out of your torment and finish you off with the tawse. For this I will need Sally's help. Sally, I am going to give Andy a final half dozen with the tawse. I want his elbows and forearms on the far side of my desk, his thighs up against the nearside and his bottom well raised. You will find a plastic sheet in that drawer, which I want you to spread across the top of the desk. You may then add some pleasure to his pain as I finish off the session."

Sally did as she was asked and led a trembling Andy to the desk, spreading out the plastic sheet over its surface and bending him into position. Still clad in her latex gloves she positioned herself on the right hand side and took his cock gently in her right hand while cradling his balls with the left. Stephanie stood to the left of the desk and measured her reach with the brown leather tawse tapping Andy's bottom.

"Six nice evenly spaced strokes to come Andy, and there's no hurry".

She drew her arm back slowly and delivered the first crack across the dead centre of his bottom. Sally's hand was pumping his penis rhythmically up and down as Stephanie landed the second just blow the first. Unintelligible noises were escaping from Andy's throat as Sally continued diligently with her ministrations. Stephanie put a little more force in to the third stroke, which produced a very satisfying thwap. Andy was beginning to lose control now, his knees were buckling and he was swaying back and forth. She delivered the fourth stroke and nodded to Sally, whose hand began to move up and down on his cock at an increased rate. Stephanie found the crease where his buttocks met his thighs with the fifth stroke and Sally's grin told her that Andy was almost at the point of no return. She paused as she heard the familiar gasping sound of a climax from Andy and his cock beginning to gush come across the desktop and then she gave him the final stroke hard and accurately across the centre of his bottom just as his orgasm reached its peak. He shuddered and ejaculated the last of his reserves of semen across the desktop, panting and gasping, before collapsing back onto the couch, utterly spent. Sally reached for a box of tissues and started to mop him up. She folded up the plastic sheet covering the desk and dropped it in the disposal bin.

Stephanie put down the tawse. She smiled at Andy whose eyes were half open and unfocussed.

"Now, how did you find that?"

"I've never known anything like it," he mumbled. "I'll tell you one thing, it certainly stopped me thinking about the thigh strain!"

"Glad to hear it had a therapeutic effect," grinned Stephanie. "Now then, if you will turn on to your front on the couch, perhaps Nurse Smith will apply some Arnica to your bottom. We don't want any bruising there either."

A thought came into her mind and she smiled slightly as she addressed Andy who was now having the soothing cream expertly massaged into his bottom by a sparkling-eyed Sally Smith.

"Andy, how do you think my new assistant did? Did she perhaps exceed her professional duties?"

Andy could see where she was leading him. "Well, I certainly can't complain about my treatment, but whether it was completely professional, I'd have to say perhaps she was a bit over-zealous."

Sally looked from one to the other. She could see which way this was headed and she shifted her bottom in anticipation on the stool.

"And how do you think I should remind her to be wholly professional in her duties in future?" murmured Stephanie softly.

"I think a dozen firm strokes with the wooden paddle while bent over your desk might have the necessary effect," replied Andy.

"With her knickers down?" asked Stephanie.

"Oh definitely, on the bare bottom."

Sally sighed in resignation as she began undoing the belt of her tight black jeans, dropping them to her ankles as she leant over the desk. With a backward glance at Stephanie, who now had the wooden paddle in her right hand, and Andy who was regarding her in fascination from the couch, she reached behind her and lowered her thong to her knees.

"I don't know, some people are never satisfied," she muttered.

12