All Comments on 'Andy's Big Commission'

by jake60

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad

Sad story very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story bad ending

Because of the ending I can only give this story 4 stars. The ending may be appropriate but I disliked it. I may be weird in that I much much prefer BTB endings, they get back together, or someone offs themselves, not endings as in this story that leaves me hanging, just a sad ending, not satisfied.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Oh well thats what you get when you cant get enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
overbalanced

If she had stepped out once-real or just acting-and called it even they would have had chance.

The pendulum always swings to far

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Sad But Well Told

There are no winners here -- everyone loses (except maybe Brenda). A revenge fuck never solves anything, whether it's fake or not. Sorry for their loss, but at least Andy will get those kids he wanted to have -- just not with Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A couple of dummies that got what they deserved

Getting "even" never works. Of course, cheating on your spouse is a sure road to a divorce. So they both got what they deserved. He did make one mistake. The minute Tiny punches him, it's a slam dunk lawsuit. Too many witnesses would testify Tiny was too violent. Given his concussion from before, his lawyer would have gotten him some serious money. And how does his stupid wife forget he came from Canada? That seemed like a really big thing to just forget. Face the facts, she wanted him gone and I didn't believe for a minute she didn't sleep with those guys. For that matter, how does he move to Canada, get a job, forget that he's married, find a new woman and get her pregnant in such a short period of time? Because he wanted out of his first marriage. That's why he cheated. That's why he didn't do everything possible to talk to Kathy. They got what they deserved. Boo Hoo. Move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yep! Dummies

Got what they deserved....:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad...

But I liked it.

He was seriously remorseful. Ut his wife aided by her friends seeks to hurt him. Repeatedly. Well I guess the joke is on her. He is getting married and about to be a father. He has moved on.

Only too late she realized how stupid and hurtful her plan was.

Did she think it through. If she confessed at the time there is no way he would have believed she did not bed those two guys. Nor would the rest of the community.

Even if he stayed they never would have made it.

I think she got what she deserved.

I liked it.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Sad but logical ending to a sad tale. Both had moved on and only had remorse between them. Shows how getting even never works. Forgiveness is always best even if a divorce ensues. She will never be as happy with anyone else and although they will be happy on the surface he with his new wife with her with whoever she ends up with but late at night they will think of what might have been and regret their action till the day they die.

I know it happened to me in more or less the same way. In my case my ex bounced from husband to husband had kids by different men became an alcoholic and committed suicide. For me, I stayed married, loved my wife and new family but lived with regret, remorse and sadness just under the surface to this day, even though in my case I never cheated it was all a misunderstanding. Always,

always forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Page 5...

It was Sunday morning around 4am. The tills had been balanced out, the food staff had gone home for the night and now it was time to make the nightly deposit. Only the cleaning staff was left- since they had done this so often they didn't speak, but adjusted the song's on their phones while using their ear buds.

4 hours before, Andy had covered himself with black- even using the old trick of burnt cork under the eyes so in the bakalava nothing would show. 24 months had passed; not only is Payback is a bitch, Karma is her stripper name but sometimes you need to do more than just watch. Walking 8 blocks in the city with the wife was with their new Daughter, Andy wanted a pound of flesh- with a healthy side helping of blood interest revenge. Staying in the dark, with stolen license plates on his car which was parked in the dark Andy waited.

Finally, "Tiny" the son of a bitch bouncer who had contributed so much heartburn to his first marriage walked up to the banks night depository. First, from the shadows a tazer launched it's darts a full 30 feet- being summer, the barbs slipped quite easily through the thin shirt. Squeezing the trigger, Andy gave "Tiny" a full, complete shock to his system. Tiny was stunned- then was in agony as Andy's steel toed boots kicked him repeatedly in the balls turning them into mush. Stomping on Tiny's hands repeatedly smashed the fingers to mush. Tiny had gone from screaming to whimpering,,,,,,,"This is for helping destroy my marriage you fuck!" as his right boot crushed the left side of Tiny's face, fracturing it in many places.

"And this, asshole, is going to pay for tonights entertainment!" Andy took the cash then giving him the finger, left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lol

He's better off with the new woman, not that cunt Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just okay.

I really liked Samuel T Cogsly additional Ending below.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
Sounds

A lot like a slice a life most married couples sure don't need....

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

Life Sucks Doesn't It. ..Sad Story! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Sad story...

He critically wounded their marriage and she executed the coup de grace. Even if she had caught him before he left, she would've had a hell of a job convincing her husband she hadn't fucked those guys.

Getting revenge is fine... as long as you have no intention of trying to save the relationship. I don't understand these wives who decide to get a revenge fuck after thinking the husband cheated on them (real or imagined), then are shocked when it ends in divorce. By all means, screw someone else to give your damaged ego a boost before kicking the cheater out... but at least be aware that you're giving up on the marriage.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 5 years ago
Worst character is Tiny

Who the fuck does he think he is?? Spending $300 on a nice little taser gun would make a joke out of his thousands of hours hitting the gym. Should definitely have fucked him up on the way out of town. Assaulting the guy twice for trying to talk to his own wife, he didn't even do anything violent or raise his voice from what I remember. Nothing worse than a bouncer who thinks they're a cop. Actually even a cop would get in deep shit if they behaved that way in front of a bar full of witnesses.

This was an interesting one, since it was the husbands fault, at least at the beginning. But the way the wife handled it, fuck her. Made the right decision to leave. There was no love left in her if she behaved that way, not even checking on him after the first night where he was beaten unconscious, talking to him through her friends, planning to humiliate him so extensively in a very small town. Just a poisonous creature, both characters are better off probably.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Very nice story

I feel sorry this guy Jake60 is not posting any more. This was a capable writer, one of the best I have run into on LE.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great story

A great story, but very sad in the end. Andy screwed up, but Kathy made the bigger mistake. In these stories women always.have to take revenge a few notches higher. It seems to be required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

GREAT CANADIAN CUCKNUCK STORY.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Lack of communication gets you every time!

5* from me.

Virgo6Virgo6almost 5 years ago
Different

Have not read one like this . Enjoyable story with logical conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
People...

The double standard mentality on this site is really remarkable. I'm actually wondering if jake60 wrote this story with the public mindset foremost in his thoughts. I've seen comments from people on LW time and again who are ready to lynch a woman for even daring to THINK about cheating on her husband. Yet here we have a guy who did blatantly cheat on his wife and everyone's all, "You angry bitch, how could you ruin a marriage by trying to humiliate your husband!? What you did was so much worse!"

Let's turn this around, shall we? Say Andy is Andrea and Brenda is Brendan and Kathy is... I dunno, Ken or something. Same scenario, Ken finds Andrea bumping uglies with hot hunk Brendan then decides to get even by hooking up 13 times with all the hot little honeys in town that've been eyeing him up to "get even" with her, even though she really only cheated once. Commenters on LW would be cheering from the mountain tops for this guy. Yeah, you show that cheating slut, she can't do this to you! After you get even, go find Brendan and punch his teeth in then rip his balls off and mail them to his boss! Once that's all done kick your slut wife to the curb because talking through your problems and taking her back after a one time indiscretion makes you a fucking wimp cuck! No forgiveness until after she's dying homeless under a bridge while Ken's married to an ex-supermodel who pumps out five kids who all look like perfect amalgamations of him and her so there's no doubt she's faithful and completely devoted to him in every conceivable way!

Ridiculous... Cue all the people who start accusing me of loving cuck stories. Nothing, if not predictable.

For the record, I think Andy and Kathy are BOTH idiots and BOTH in the wrong. Saying that the magnitude of what Andy did is comparable to what Kathy only threatened to do is ludicrous, though. If she had actually gone through with it, of course it would have been far worse. She would have cheated on him repeatedly and publicly humiliated him at the same time and doing that to someone you're supposed to love is horrendous. The fact remains that she didn't, though, and came to her senses albeit too late. By the same token, Andy slinking out of town without facing her after the fact was cowardly in the extreme and not telling her or anyone they knew where he went to the extent that they thought he was dead was despicable.

A real man would have faced his wife, whether she cheated in retaliation or not, and decided up front if they were going to stay together or get divorced. Had he stayed and talked they MAY some day have worked it out. With counselling she might have forgiven him for straying and learned to trust him again, especially after Brenda called her, and he may have forgiven her for threatening to cheat on him and humiliating him to "teach him a lesson". A relationship could have been saved and two people could have developed new respect for one another. Or maybe they would have broken up and gotten the divorce since they both had issues that hadn't come to light until this crisis, namely his cowardice and weak will and her temper and vengeful nature. We'll never know, though, because Mr. Yellowbelly decided to creep off into the night to another country like a thief rather than standing up to the woman he'd wronged first and supposedly loved. It was a lack of communication that killed this marriage even more than Andy's infidelity.

At any rate, I'm glad this didn't devolve into some cuck story because I friggin' hate them. If Kathy had actually started slutting around I wouldn't have bothered finishing the story. While it wasn't exactly entertaining for me, it was a realistic tale about two stupid, very human people who both made mistakes and ruined something that could have been good.

In the end, all I can say is I hope Monique keeps a sharp eye on Andy. You know what they say in LW, once a cheater, always a cheater!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sad story

This was a very sad story, very well written and nobody wins in the end.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Amazing I disagree with 26thnc he cheated she caught and upped ante

He went into corral knowing about tiny etc

After first time still didn't learn

You know it's rough go prepared or don't go

My choice makarov prefer it to glock

If not baseball bat drilled and filled with lead

Cut down handle a little

Pathetic to get tossed out second time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A very sad tale of two people who obviously loved each other. He was stupid but she was equally unpleasant. No communication meant it was inevitable that this was going to happen. Sad really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Both Were Wrong

I love it when in most cases here as well as life women seem to be the ones to get even. I would say that is true 80% of the time. Both were wrong but she was over the top with get eveness. I hope she is happy with her need to do so.I hope he is happy having not to deal with her irrational moves but still paid the price for cheating.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Sad

That was a sad story of too many mistakes by both people. Very good story, but not a favorite.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Anon 8/3/19 said it best Second reading

Nothing really to add

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You can extract a penance or break up, but plain torture is burning the bridge behind you. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
They got what they deserved

Lousy communications skills makes for a lousy marriage. And if he had really loved her nothing Brenda did would have made any difference. Andy was a coward. A coward for cheating. A coward for running away. He wasn't a man. He was a worm. And the other thing I hated about this mess was that Brenda walked away with no consequences. Another slut ruining marriages. UGH!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Wow, Kathy did not know her husband was a born Canook requiring Andy to get a Green-Card/Naturalized citizen to work in the USA? Andy's employment records would have shown his citizenship status as well as his application for USA SSN - some PI/FBI ?!? So she ASSumed he was dead?!? There was a serious lack of communications is that whole marriage.

/

But her claim to have 13 other men, demo'ing two, caused the affect she wanted - why should she cry? She wanted Andy to feel cucked, defeated, and branded with NO forgiveness in sight! Andy may have been near drunk when he was seduced but he took ownership. Kathy's adolescent brain was just a bridge to far...

/

3* due to the above serious holes. Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
:(

Incredibly sad....it reminds us the need for and the power of true forgiveness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nah

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

They do say dig two graves….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did not like this one at all… a pathetic husband and an even pathy wife!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Stupid people doing stupid things for stupid reasons has caused more stupid problems in this stupid world than we can ever imagine... Great story describing what happens when people react without talking. 5/5!!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

It's always the collateral damage. Silly Brenda never got what she really wanted anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just shows what can happen when there is no communication and revenge is in the forefront. Awesome story.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

There are mistakes and there are deliberate fuckups. Be sure you know which is which before you act.

Andy couldn't handle the public pronouncement of intent to cheat; but Kathy walking in seeing him spurting in the air must have been hard to handle too.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Bottom line dude fucked up, of course lack of communication between the two weren't going to give this the proverbial happy ending. Still I'm a bit perplexed as to why she questioned his wanting a divorce when she already had a possible replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the guy can’t keep his pecker in his pants…and he gets a happy ending? Wow

If this was reversed and it was Kathy getting caught in similar circumstances ..then lots of wolves out there would be baying for blood …branding her with scarlet A and what not!

Guess different rules for the goose !

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEabout 2 years ago

What i am missing in this story is the revenge on Tiny, That asshole needs a good beating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story line was not what was advertised,

The one I opted for. The message was not well written.

it was not entertaining or spell binding.

For these reasons I gave it #1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No

He screwed up badly and then kept going making bad decisions.

Knew about Tiny and especially after first time didn't plan for him.

No empathy for him as he chose the path all the way.

Drinking too much and then invited her back to his room. No

Even if nothing happens

.

Got_an_accountGot_an_accountabout 2 years ago

What happy ending? Lol, although I agree, just weed cheating out of the genepool with stoning on both genders

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

The story was worth the 5 I gave it. But too sad to make a favorite. Would have been a favorite if they had reconciled.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

P.S. As to the story structure, there seemed to be much more thought and effort put into the setup than the impact and resolution.

As to your introduction, if that is what you consider "not much sex" I'd like to see one of your jerk stories. Maybe later?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So far, ALL V good stories... right up to the last paragraph or so. Then it all falls apart terribly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being knocked out is serious. There is no such thing as "mild" concussion. When a person is knocked out their brain has been bruised. There is always a risk of the brain bleeding. If a person is knocked unconscious for 30 minutes, the hospital staff would have to check on him at least once per hour for 12 hours to ensure there was o brain bleeding. To be knocked out again within 48 hours is extremely serious and drinking alcohol is the worst possible thing a person could do. Andy would not have been able to function as described in the story.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

Such a sad story for them. Some parts stretch credibility a bit (for example: Why did Tiny throw Andy out so soon the second time? Wouldn't his being Canadian have been picked up by the PI?) but it is set in the author's world and I accept it as such. The story flows well and it has stayed in my mind. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's Kathy's misjudgement to teach Andy a lesson. She should have sit and talked with him but instead, she chosen a different way. Intact, she got many opportunities but couldn't utilize one due to her ego.

The whole story is about Kathy's loss. But I'm not sure about the truth of Andy's story of Monique Dionne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What a sad story. When adults act like children this is what happens. I hate stories where one spouse calls the other and they won't take the call or shut off the phone. The whole thing becomes a game, like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story right to the end as it is realistic from start to sad finish,pretty much a real life scenario.The way it ended is very real result to situations as this. The only thing very questionable is him being knocked out twice in a short period of time.Blows to the head resulting in unconsciousness, especially when one already has a concussion can be life damaging. Only in movies are there no repercussion from falling down a story or being thrown 15 feet thru the air into a solid wall.You wrote well but things like that take away from realism.Realism is the life blood of fiction,fiction must be plausible...life is not a fairy tale...5 stars...JZK

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

I am reasonably sure that the Columbus hospital would either keep a serious concussion patient (unconscious for hours) over another day or, at least, warn him that he could not drive until the next day. And it is also likely that his bandaging would be very obvious from any angle. Which makes Sweetie’s surprise about his absence kinda artificial!

The seduction sequence was too many compromises. Hubby was OK with a

offering supper, but his next day was too full to move to drinks, then letting the dancing (and more alcohol) after the other guy left happen at all! Forget about Brenda wanting another drink! It made Hubby look way too wimpy… Sweetie should be glad he boogied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Woa!!!!. I thought it was a mandated thing in LWs, that it was men's egos that got in the way of a couple's reconciliation for any problem, transgression, cheating, straying, whatever. It seems that whenever a female is the problem, the males ego is what prevents making up, now when the male is the issue, its never the female ego getting in the way of making up but here in this story it is, fascinating. Wonder what is the female rationale for not making up when her significant other is the problem if not ego? pain, insult, reputation? BS, its all ego, and pride, and anger and repaying the insult, for both useless sexes. Also bouncer gets a massive payback for sticking his nose into affairs not his before anything but loud voices is happening. Bouncers are known for mass, size, maybe tuffness but mostly stupidity, as they cant evaluate whats taking place, nor appropriate response, until fists are flying. Some critic mentioned lesser genes not needing replication w/ these 2 and i agree, world is better off w/o more slutish secretaries or useless studly salesmen. rk

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

I am only surprised that the MC did not have a gun in the car and gave Tiny small holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. I never really understood why he slept with Brenda. In any case, spouses who are confronted with their significant other cheating, often make snap decisions, based on emotions. Does not mean they are wrong, but it means they will have to live with the results. The other thing that I have noticed, is when a man discovers his wife is cheating, he does not tell her he is going to reciprocate, unless the wife tells him she wants to keep her affair going. When wifey did that, she made sure, there was no coming back, and she lost the moral high ground. At least, they didn’t have kids- 5 stars.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Life stinks, esp. for the Femdom agitprop stricken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
1*

shitty story about shitty people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They were all assholes, but he should have filed assault charges against his wife and Tiny. Then, for grins and chuckles, filed sexual assault charges against Tiny claiming inappropriate contact in the car. By the end of the story, he would have still been divorced, but at least he would have kept the house and got a nice settlement from the bar as it went out of business.

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

Sorry, but Tiny and the bar owner would be the first to have problems. Tiny would end up in jail for touching a guest twice without his consent, even though he was only speaking to his wife. When he then struck, he was ready for jail. Your protagonist should have filed a lawsuit and should have sued the owner of the bar as well.

Revenge is never the right decision if I want to stay in marriage!

AllNigherAllNigher11 months ago

Well written ... But not a decent person in the bunch. I get that pain makes the woman want to strike back, and it's interesting to hear the comment difference when a woman does the versus a man. In the end though he was a cheater... And she tried to make him feel the same but supposedly without actually cheating. He just had to say no to the other lady coming to the room. There was no good reason for her being there and even if they were sitting chatting when the wife walked in it would have resulted in the same assumption had they not had sex.

That said... Clearly she wanted to make her work but revenge like that is liable to hair just a it did. Seen alot of stories where the guy gets revenge and is supported on it ... I disagree with that in both cases. Sex for revenge is stupid. Wait for the divorce...

As to highbrows comment, not sure how political propaganda about female dominance comes into play here... Guess based on every other comment you've made it's just a phrase you are adamant about having seen...

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown10 months ago

Basically another story where the wife wants more revenge than she deserves. He cheated, go out and fuck someone else. But he didn't cheat to "rub her nose in it". And who's to say she didn't fuck her two dates?

vicelordvicelord10 months ago

A well-written story about unlikable people. Everyone sucks here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can’t get interested in stories featuring huge assholes like Andy. He’ll soon be cheating on his new wife. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written story, but extremely tragic and so sad - totally because of stupidly. lack of trust and respect, and a complete lack of communication.

Let's hurt each other as much as possible and be a total ass and bitch about it as well!

Very hurtful and depressing to read, and reminds us of how precious our relationship of forever love is.

Really terrible ending as well and so screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Very sad. The guy is a piece of shit for cheating, but what ended up happening needed to happen although I won't agree with how she initially handled things. I firmly believe that should infidelity find its way into your marriage you need to figure out whether you're staying in or getting out. The whole leading the person on thing is the worst possible reaction. It's a chicken shit way to divorce a person or it will result in divorce even if you are only trying to punish them but ultimately want to reconcile. Most importantly, always communicate your actual thoughts. Don't rely on word of mouth with half cocked ideas.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When a person refuses to communicate then this happens. I am not excusing Andy and Brenda should be destroyed as her intent was to inflict harm on Andy. Otherwise why would she call his home. The story was very well constructed and concise but not too brief. This is very hard to accomplish and the writer did a great job in making it entertaining. Well done,,,5

Dennis26Dennis26about 2 months ago

Sad story, well written.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 1 month ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a sad but realistic story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous