Anfisa's Frottage Fun

Story Info
Hot college girl--Anfisa--is searching for guys to peg.
3.5k words
4.57
19.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
581 Followers

My goal with Anfisa stories is to tap into readers who want to submit to women with cocks--both physically and psychologically. Whether their dick is real (like Ellavee's in 'FALLING FOR A TGIRL' & Kira's in 'A PERFECT MATCH') or imagined (like 'ANFISA STRAPS ON'). My stories have a submissive--oftentimes reluctant--participant; then I weave in bits of humiliation. This is not because I actually believe that this type of sex is humiliating. It's only because I find women with cocks hotter than fuck and I long to be their submissive. Being femdommed by a Tgirl floats my boat. So I try to capture my fetish in words.

My stories aren't for everyone. So, if you don't like this sort of thing, you aren't going to want to read any further.

SEXY IS WHAT SEXY DOES (not bra cup size)

I've never seen any young woman with a face any prettier than Anfisa's. Crisp brown eyes, pouty down-curving lips that create dimples when they rise into a smile. Straight, shiny, longish auburn hair. With her overall innocent longing distant stare she often gives, anyone looking in her direction would be drawn to her within seconds.

And with me being a butt man, I couldn't get over how perfect her petite little body was, so powerfully punctuated by her perfectly round and toned ass.

In looking, okay staring, at Anfisa, two more prominent--yet less often noticed--features of her uniqueness stood out. First, she had no breasts to speak of. Her chest was completely flat. If you're a boob guy, this isn't your girl.

Anfisa's answer to that goddess given feature was to not ever wear a bra. And often, this was in combination with a sheer see through top.

Second, was her unusual nipples.

Paired with her complete flat chest were two dark brown eraser-length nipples that prominently announced their appearance due to their unmistaken length, each clearly over a half inch in length.

Her dark fully suckable nipples on her flat chest had a unique allure to many male onlookers.

Add her awesome ass and gorgeous face to these ingredients and Anfisa was thought by many to be a very hot woman.

But there was something else about her. The most unusual and unique feature of all that drove all the men away.

Anfisa has a very visible and sizable bulge in her tight jeans. One can see the outline of her seven inch cock at all times and from across the room. She makes zero attempts to hide it. Just the opposite. She proudly wears her cock--often in tight pants--with the same bravado as her clit-like nipples in her sheer tank tops.

ANFISA STRAPS ON

Anfisa was not born male. And she was not transitioning. She was a fiercely independent thinker who was a strong supporter of gender-expression freedom.

And Anfisa preferred to identify as an independent woman who preferred to daily strap on her rubber cock. Her reasons were plentiful. But they aren't your business. And if you questioned her--even politely--about what she was wearing in her pants, her first response was always, 'what are you wearing in yours?'

If she read your inquiry as genuine, she would be straight with you about her cock not being real and she wore it because she liked how it gave her power.

Anfisa straps on. If you have a problem, get over it. That is, if you have any interest in getting to know her. And if you can't get past what she wears under her clothes, well, she'd say you're just not very evolved.

'Welcome to the 21st century,' Anfisa often said to narrow-minded older folks.

There are plenty of born male men who stuff their bra when they cross dress. How is stuffing one's pants any different? Besides, there are tons of guys who wear women's panties under their clothes to work.

A PICK UP LINE?

I watched a guy in Biology 101 hang out with Anfisa last fall. It was the only guy I saw anywhere near her all year. And they appeared to be dating for a bit when something must've happened and the guy wouldn't go anywhere near her.

So here's this absolutely gorgeous college girl who clearly likes guys and the more I checked her out, the more it looked like she wasn't dating anyone. So one day I purposely caught up with her in the commons area of the U and struck up a conversation.

After a few minutes of pleasantries and meaningless small talk, my mouth slipped before my brain could stop it and I blurted out this comment.

"I've been checking you out for a while now and I think you're really hot."

Oops.

Anfisa smiled, looked down momentarily and then fixed a deep glare into my eyes.

"What are you doing? Are you asking me out?"

"I...uh...shit...sorry...that just came out of nowhere."

"Does that happen often? Do you come? Out of nowhere?"

I couldn't tell if She was teasing.

And now I was REALLY stuttering.

She spoke again.

"Don't be sorry. If you're truly interested, ask me out. I turn twenty one Thursday. I don't have a date. I just want to make sure you're not just fucking with me. I get plenty of that."

I didn't want to lose my opportunity. So, even though I approached Anfisa without a plan, I asked her to dinner at Pegasus for her birthday on Thursday.

SUCK FACE

It was the first time I'd ever seen Anfisa in a dress. She looked awesome. Her lime green cotton dress draped over her perfect ass. Her large cock was more like a slight tubular bump below her navel, not necessarily as obvious as when it protrudes from her jeans.

As we chatted on our first date, I was pleasantly surprised how sweet she was. This hot girl sitting across from me was both physically and intellectually engaging. The only downside of the entire dinner was when a couple of muscle heads came over to our table and asked me if I was a fag.

I was ready to punch the dude, but he was way bigger than me and didn't want to get my ass kicked. So, like a good date, I defended Anfisa and took a little more derogatory beating from the two brutes. They walked away as I was about to call the manager.

When we got to Anfisa's apartment door, we started making out. Like really sucking face. She kissed wonderfully. When I started cradling her face with my right hand, Anfisa gently pulled my hand from her face and guided it down to the front of her dress. She used her firm grip on my wrist to maneuver my hand up and down her huge shaft. Even when I slightly tried, I couldn't really pull my hand away. Her grip was too strong. Anfisa was athletic and fit.

So my best response was to use my other hand for my pleasure. And with that idea, I placed my left hand over her perfect ass. So, while I stroked her cock with my right hand; I gently groped her ass with my left. A win for each of us.

Anfisa loved what I was doing and drove her tongue deep into my mouth. It felt like she was fucking my mouth; her aggressive deep probing tongue had my inferior attempts to french kiss her feel more like I was just just sucking her tongue.

It was like a tongue sword fight inside my mouth and she was 'licking' me real hard.

AM I WORTHY?

We eventually paused.

"I'd ask you in, but I don't want to ruin a perfect first date."

"I won't ruin it," I responded without really knowing what to say.

"Just about every guy does. Except for Bio Bill. Ask me out again sometime and we can see if you're second date material."

"Can I have a hint at how I can be worthy?"

A hint? Okay. I REALLY like sex! But I only sleep with guys who are willing to make love to ALL of me."

I didn't know what to say to that, because I wasn't even fully sure what she even meant. But when she placed my hand on her cock, right when he said it, I had a pretty decent idea.

"I can tell by your hesitation that you get what I mean. Please, seriously, don't ask me out again if you're just another close-minded, unevolved guy. I can kind of tell already that you're not and I already like you. So, please, don't ask me out again."

And with that she disappeared inside.

My mind ran through a series of relevant questions.

'What would sex with Anfisa look like?'

'Like, am I supposed to suck her cock?'

'Would that mean she would be willing to suck mine?'

'What if she wanted to fuck my butt?! Shit.'

'Would that mean I'd get to fuck, hers? Holy fuck!'

'I've never fucked a butt and hers is incredibly hot!'

TAKING A HIKE

I couldn't imagine having this type of sex with her, or anyone, for that matter--yet I couldn't let go of the idea that I might get a chance at tapping her perfect ass.

This quandary peaked when I asked Anfisa to go on a picnic and a hike. She hesitatingly agreed.

As our playful banter worked through our second date, we could both tell we were hitting it off well and really liked each other. Turns out, Anfisa is really a sweetheart. I couldn't believe my luck.

Deep into the trail, Anfisa broke through our building sexual tension, innuendo and perverted banter in this remote section of the path.

"Is this a friendship we're building or are we on a date? Because I'm ready for you to take my cock in your mouth behind one of these bushes."

Wow. I guess my first of two thoughts about where her cock was going got answered. Even sweethearts can be foul mouthed and horny, right?

"Hey, now," I chimed in playfully, "slow down. This is just our second date."

And without missing a beat she countered with, "I do tend to hike too quickly."

"Nicely played," I retorted, "even your brain is attractive."

We were remote, indeed. By the time we stopped to eat, we hadn't seen anyone for the last half hour.

"Let's go off trail and find a clearing and lay down our picnic blanket," Anfisa offered and darted off through some trees leaving me no choice but to follow.

WRESTLING AROUND

We found a lovely isolated patch of wild grass where we ate grapes and drank wine, before we started intensely making out. Before long, Anfisa was aggressively tongue fucking my mouth like she had on our first date. And she again directed my hand to stroke her cock. She seemed really horny and was all over me. It was nice to let a woman take charge for a change.

Except, anytime I tried to take any type of control of anything, she wasn't having any of it.

This led us into some playful wrestling. Our clothes were on, our lips were locked, our hands were all over each other. Each of us playfully battled the location of whose hands were where.

As our sexual heat was rising, we were each trying to physically maneuver each other in a duel of consensual submission and dominance.

Anfisa was fucking strong. I could hardly keep up with her. She was laying on top of me; I was underneath her. Every attempt I made to roll us over into a position where I was on top was futile.

My arms were really starting to get tired. But my mouth loved the constant connection. It was like there was an unwritten rule to our playful sexual wrestling that the French kissing had to be continuous.

SPHINCTER SVENGALI

When Anfisa slipped her hand inside the back of my pants, I mistakenly assumed she'd start groping my ass.

She had a different idea. And when she achieved it, I wished I'd worn a belt. Because she quickly, efficiently and expertly inserted her middle finger straight up my butt hole. Clearly, she's done this before and knew her way around a dude's sphincter.

I gasped and tried to imagine how I should respond. What I decided was that I'd just stick a finger up her butt! Turnabout is fair play, right? And I'd run my hands all over her hot-as-fuck ass while I'm in her pants. The thought was much easier to imagine than completing the actual achievement.

Somehow, Anfisa was able to use her left arm to completely deter both of my arms from slipping inside her pants. It was two against one and I was losing. This was all the while her right arm drove her hand deep into my pants and her middle finger was having a field day probing my defenseless butt hole. Her longest finger was knuckle deep and rooting around--perhaps even intentionally massaging--the very sensitive area of my prostate. She was gently finger fucking me while she tongue-fucked my mouth.

I'm not gonna lie, it felt good to be with a hot chick who wanted me for sex.

It was also humbling, even humiliating, to be manipulated by Anfisa and being almost helpless to stop her.

I was surprised when she pulled her hand completely out of my pants. And shocked when she slid the same middle finger from my bum into my sucking mouth, replacing her tongue with my stinky finger.

"Lubricate it. You're kind of dry."

Thank goodness she didn't expect me to continue sucking. My tongue transitioned to a twirling motion all around her butt finger. I lathered the digit with saliva.

It felt very weird to assist her with the lube she expected for my anal penetration.

She did take the opportunity to drive her finger as deep as it would go into my mouth. She was lightly touching the back of my throat with the tip of her fingernail in a very sexually suggesting message: 'my cock is going to be visiting here next.'

I didn't want to lose the wrestling match and went at Anfisa hard, in earnest, with the goal to get on top of her and then penetrate her sexy butt with my finger. Any finger.

I kept trying and failing. She was just too strong for me. And even when I'd get a hand just inside her waistband, I'd expended so much physical energy and strength I was too tired and too overpowered. Her level of endurance left me losing this sexual wrestling match at every juncture. Every angle.

Anfisa's knowledge of wrestling and her superior strength and endurance had her pinning me at will. She was in complete physical control of me. She slowly, and gently fucked my butt with her middle finger, sometimes completely embedding her longest digit.

Eventually, she'd remove her finger and insert it into my mouth next to her probing tongue. I'd suck it and lube it while she graced the back of my throat with her fingernail each time. Then she would go right back to finger fucking me and massaging my prostate.

A CLIMAX

On my last attempt to gain control by being on top and subsequently rolling her over, she'd seen my telegraphed move so many times already that she let me think I'd be successful. And in the process, she completely flipped me over--like a flapjack--underneath her. I went from pinned underneath her on my back; to pinned underneath her on my belly. We were both still fully clothed on the picnic blanket in a field partially surrounded by trees.

I was worried about what being pinned in this position could mean, what it would lead to. I didn't imagine I'd want to get butt fucked and certainly not HERE. Thank goodness, Anfisa had other ideas.

Frottage sex.

Our second date was just all about frottage sex. Whew!

"Our clothes will stay on, this time," Anfisa stated.

With Anfisa on top of me and constantly pinning me, she was manhandling me. And all over me.

I was too tired to resist.

I gave up. I was consenting to any of her ideas and their outcomes.

Anfisa started to rub her clothed cock up and down my clothed ass. In essence, she was buttfucking me with our jeans on. She pinned my arms over my head and tongue fucked my mouth while she rubbed her cock up and down my ass crack. She was humping the shit out of me.

It was a strange feeling. I laid there with my eyes closed while I got 'laid.' My mind drifted a bit and recalled how many times I'd fucked a woman's pussy in this exact same position. And even sometimes, I'd go for a poke at my dates' sphincter only to not ever find a willing partner.

Now I was conceptually experiencing this--albeit the clothed version--as the submissive partner underneath.

Anfisa's pace quickened. Her breathing became more rapid. She sounded just like I do when I'm about to cum. It was pretty obvious that she was on the brink of an orgasm.

She was mumbling deep into my mouth while her tongue owned my oral cavity.

I opened my eyes. I was having trouble focusing, but in their blurry state, I swear I saw two hikers near a tree only a few dozen yards from us.

They weren't hiking.

They were watching.

They were still. Not moving. Perhaps curiously attempting to decipher the sex act taking place in front of them. Anfisa's loud words likely helped.

"Oh, FUCK!"

"Yes, Fuck, Yes!"

"I Love! Your! Butt!!"

"FUCK, I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!!"

"Ungh, uh, Ungh, uh, Ungh, uh..."

SOMEBODY WET THEIR PANTS

I don't understand the chemistry or how her tool works for her, but Anfisa used my ass to grind against to bring herself to orgasm. I do understand this, though. If she fucks like this with her clothes on, I better watch the fuck out if we're ever naked!

I closed my eyes again. I tried to pretend no one was watching.

When we rose to our first standing position in over an hour. My legs were trembling. Jello. I was shaking from sheer physical and emotional exhaustion. I'd just kind of had been taken and it was erotic, wild and intense.

Anfisa, on the other hand, looked like she was ready to climb a mountain. Fit, strong and ready to roll. The only discernible feature of her sex romp was that her hair looked a little tustled.

"I think two hikers saw us," I said, lying, as I know they did.

Anfisa did a pirouette 360 glance of our surroundings seeing nothing of significance. Her landscape gaze ended at the front of my pants. She opened her eyes much wider at the discovery of a large pancake-sized wet spot on the front of my trousers.

"Oh my god, did you just cum?"

I was completely oblivious to how much my dick had leaked and I recalled the feeling of semen periodically surfacing during Anfisa's continual prostate massage. And when Anfisa was dry humping me real hard, my dick was pinned between the hard ground and my stomach. The result felt like I was dry humping the ground. It felt so good I thought I might even orgasm.

I looked down at the huge wet stain on my pants that had now grown to the size of a dinner plate. It looked as if I had peed in my pants. Or that I had a huge orgasm.

NICE ASS

As we hiked the trail back to our vehicle, we enjoyed conversation. As a couple, we were clicking mentally, too.

In the parking lot, we heard a cat call from a distance. It sounded like someone said, 'nice ass,' but it was too faint to be sure.

Why do guys feel like it's okay to do that?

We just ignored it. But as we backed out of our spot to drive away, two guys were right outside my driver's side window. And I heard it again.

"Nice ass!"

"We heard you the first time, My girl doesn't really appreciate that," I said while slowly driving away.

"We were talking to you," I heard them shout over my shoulder.

I turned beet red. Anfisa giggled and smiled.

WHAT NEXT?

"Isn't hanging out with me fun?!" she teased. "But no more dates. I'm serious about this. Don't ask me out again. I already like you too much and I'm going to expect to fuck you."

"How do you know I wouldn't let you," I countered trying to talk myself into somehow getting another date, even though deep down I doubted I wouldn't actually let her.

"I don't believe you," Anfisa said, having already unpacked my insincerity.

"I do want to be with you," I somewhat pleaded.

"Then it's time to put butt where your mouth is. Come over to my place tonight! I'll fuck the shit out of that sexy butt of yours. And, you'll enjoy it!"

I was speechless. I couldn't find any words to respond.

"See. That's what I thought."

Anfisa gave me a playful kiss right smack on my lips and said, 'good bye.'

"It doesn't matter. Bio Bill has been begging me to get back together. Maybe, I'll invite him over. He's learned how much fun I am in bed," Anfisa scorned.

I could see what was happening. She really wants me, on her terms, and is really disappointed.

I'm disappointed too; I don't know what to do.

charmer949
charmer949
581 Followers