Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We gathered our stuff, and headed up the stairs toward the bedroom. I'm sure we made quite a sight for Marie as we entered. She was wearing a too short, translucent nightgown with nothing under it. She looked up from her book at the topless woman and the bottomless man in front of her and said, "I suspect you two have gotten ahead of yourselves."

"I'm sorry, Marie. Marty's just too delicious. I couldn't help myself," said Angel.

"Not to worry," answered Marie. "I didn't think that you two could resist when I left you alone downstairs. I'm hoping it will prolong the rest of the evening. Now, I think it's time for bed. Go clean yourselves up and meet me back here in bed.

Angel and I wandered into the adjacent bathroom. We took a quick shower together, amazingly without sexual interruptions, dried off and walked naked back into the bedroom. Marie was in the bed, under the covers. Her nightgown was draped over a nearby chair.

I started to get into the bed. "No. Angel first," ordered Marie.

Angel slid under the covers beside Marie and I followed Angel into the bed behind her.

"How was he?" asked Marie.

"Incredible. If you ever get tired of him, I'll take him," Angel said.

It's strange listening to two women talk about you as if you weren't in the room, or the same bed. I spent the time running my fingers through Angel's hair, rubbing her back, reaching over and tweaking a tit or two and pushing my cock between her cheeks.

"Is he always this horny?" asked Angel.

"Sister," answered Marie, "You don't know the half of it."

"I thought I had it all downstairs," replied Angel.

"You might have but now you're upstairs and there's two of us," promised Marie.

Marie looked her sister in the eyes and leaned in for a kiss. She was looking for a real kiss, not the sisterly kisses they used to share. Angel thought about Marie kissing and sucking on her breast downstairs before she left to go upstairs and knew what Marie wanted. When Marie was close enough, Angel put her hand on the back of her neck and pulled her in for an open mouth, all hands on deck, kiss. Marie quickly got into the action and they embraced, kissed, laughed and kissed some more.

I sat up on the bed to watch. Marie's hand went up to hold Angel's breast and Angel managed to palm Marie's breast as well. They maneuvered around so that they each could hold the other's breasts comfortably while still managing to kiss each other.

Meanwhile, in addition to watching, I was busy with Angel's ass. I rubbed her cheeks and wandered into the space between them. Angel separated her legs to give me access and my fingers found her sweet spot and disappeared inside her. About that time Angel also found Marie's sweet spot and Marie was on course to hiding her own fingers inside Angel. When she arrived, she discovered Angel was already occupied. She gave me the evil eye and I abandoned my place to Marie.

I entertained myself teasing Angel's pucker. I wet my fingers in my mouth, tasting Angel for the first time with an appreciative lick of my fingers. I used one wet finger to poke at Angel's ass. I was beginning to have some success when the women suddenly rearranged themselves.

They ended up, head to toe, with Angel on the bottom, in perfect position to lick, suck and otherwise entertain themselves with each other's pussy. I was beginning to feel abandoned but then I noticed Marie's ass available over Angel's head. I scrambled around behind Marie and discovered I could easily slip my erection in Marie's vagina.

I positioned myself and hesitated. "Do it," called Marie. "Yes, do it," echoed Angel. So I did. I slid my cock deeply into Marie and began to pump happily in and out of her. My testicles hit Angel on her nose or eyes with each stroke. Angel asked for more height and Marie pulled her knees up slightly and solved the problem.

It became a contest as to who would cum first. I was determined to be last. I focused on keeping my erection inside Marie while the women focused on each other's clitorises. Angel exploded first and, after a short rest, resumed her attack on Marie's clitoris. Marie didn't last long and climaxed forcefully leaving only me, stroking in and out of her, as the only one without an orgasm. The women decided to correct that. Marie slid off Angel and me and they pushed me on my back and worked on me with their hands and mouths until they were certain I was about to erupt. My hips pumped. Marie squeezed the base of my erection preventing the semen from escaping. She let go suddenly with my second pulse and my ejaculate shot six inches into the air and fell on my navel. Four pulses later, I was finished and my erection was deflating. Both women cleaned me up with their fingers and tongues.

We lay in a small pile with me in the middle and one of the sisters on each side with a head on my shoulder, a breast on my chest and a leg over my leg. They rested, even slept. Eventually, Angel began to rub my chest and her hand drifted lower until it was sliding up and down my very limp penis. Her ministrations began to have the desired effect. With her hand firmly on my penis, she leaned over me and kissed me over and over. Her intentions were clear and I pulled her toward me and returned her kisses. Marie woke and gave us room. Angel watched Marie sit on the side of the bed and said, "Come on. There's plenty for both of us."

Marie replied, "No, no. This is your time. I only want to watch."

I rolled us further from Marie and whispered in Angel's ear, "This is her fantasy. She just wants to watch. Don't spoil it for her."

"Oh, right. Time for the main event. Where do we start?" asked Angel.

"Follow my lead," I whispered back.

I rolled on my back and gently pushed Angel's head toward my hips. She understood my intent and was soon prone between my legs with her mouth and hands working on my resurrected cock. She was really good. If I hadn't recently cum, I wouldn't have lasted long. I watched Angel work happily to bring me to climax while I also watched Marie smiling and egging her on. Knowing we were fulfilling Marie's long held fantasy made me smile as well.

I was unable to resist Angel's efforts for long. I came strongly into her mouth and all over her face and breasts. I watched Marie resist applauding as she watched Angel scoop the semen with her fingers and suck it off them.

I rolled over causing Angel to roll over with me. I moved between her legs, spread them wide and kissed up her thighs until I reached her swollen labia. Her sensitivity was apparent when I first touched her lips with my tongue. I carefully separated her inner labia with my tongue and extended my tongue as deeply into her as I could. I followed up by moving my mouth to the hard nub of her clitoris and sucking gently on it. Her body reflexively jerked each time I moved my tongue over its tip.

My fingers weren't idle. I had two fingers inside her seeking the place behind her clitoris where I knew I'd find the place I could enhance her experience and another finger pressed against her anal opening. Her orgasms began slowly and progressed to a continuous stream of hip bouncing, toe curling events. When she locked my head between her thighs and began to squeeze, I knew it was time to give her a break.

Her legs relaxed and I crawled up on her body and entered her with my newly resurrected erection before she could fully recover. My stroking was slow and gentle but persistent. She embraced the change of pace by wrapping her legs around my waist as I worked her up to another orgasm. I think Marie had an orgasm of her own watching us.

We rolled over and Angel was on top and in control. She smiled at me as if she owed me something. Her motion was slow and steady until she leaned forward, put her hands on my shoulders and began to move on me in earnest. I held her breasts in my hands and used my thumbs to teases her sensitive nipples to maximum erection. Her efforts to bring me to completion had the opposite effect. I held her hips as she climaxed again.

We changed positions again and I entered her from behind on her knees. That didn't last long as Angel was unable to control the frequency and intensity of her orgasms. We finished in the missionary position that we started in. Her knees raised alongside my hips and then her legs rose up beside my head. I positioned my arms behind her legs and she rolled her legs up against her shoulders and held them there with her hands. I was horizontal above her, supporting myself with my hands on the back of her thighs and stroking down deeply into her. I watched her eyes roll back in her head as her body stiffened and she came forcefully. I was right behind her as I pumped an unusually large amount of semen into her.

We rolled onto the bed together and I saw Marie leaning against the headboard with her fingers deep into her pussy having an orgasm of her own.

Marie crawled over to Angel and me. "Thank you, thank you," she said as she kissed each of us. "That was much better than I ever imagined." She kissed us until we all fell asleep in a tangle of arms, legs, tits and one tired penis.

Marie was on cloud nine for the rest of the weekend. We ate, drank, did chores, watched movies, fucked and showered without putting on clothing until Monday morning when Angel was planning to leave. There was sadness in the air as the time for her to leave approached. Marie and I were already missing her and Angel was worse. When we said our good-byes at the door, she hung on to each of us as if she'd never see us again. We weren't much better.

After Angel left, Marie and I cuddled together and drowned our sadness in a languid two-hour sexual adventure.

Over the next week, Marie and Angel talked frequently. Marie communicated that Angel was having a tough time at home. She was living with their mother since her divorce and she told Marie the atmosphere was stifling. First, she told Marie, mother insisted on wearing clothing all the time. Not just clothing, lots of clothing as she reminded Angel every time she appeared in shorts or a tank top.

Second, according to Angel, mom never stopped encouraging her to find a gentleman to change her mood about the divorce and help her recover. In short, mother was making her crazy. It was so bad, that Angel was going to work early, staying later and spending time in her room at home the rest of the time.

Angel was also worried that she was dreaming about us almost every night. She knew she talked in her sleep and sooner or later, mom was going to hear something that would make her suspicious. Mom is not a stupid woman and she'd quickly deduce the truth.

On Thursday, Marie approached me with a solution to Angel's problems at home. "Martin," she opened. Her use of my full name and the seriousness of her tone got my attention.

"Martin," she said, "Angel has a real problem and I'm concerned about her."

"I know," I responded. "Mom is driving her crazy."

"It's worse than that. I think she might be drinking too much."

"I didn't know that."

"Neither did I until I talked to her last night. Her speech was slower and her thoughts scrambled. She needs to get out of that atmosphere."

"I agree," I said naïve about where Marie was leading me.

She could come stay with us," Marie said.

"Whoa," I said. "That has problems of its own."

"Such as?" asked Marie.

"Angel is a sexual being. Remember her visit. Neither of us could maintain that pace for very long."

"I don't think it's a real issue. Over a longer period than a weekend, her sex drive would moderate and I think both of us would benefit from her presence."

"I usually trust your judgment but this time I'm concerned. I'm not going to curtail our time together because Angel is in the house."

"That's sweet but I'm sure it's not a problem. I can't see Angel consciously disrupting our rhythm and if she does, I'm sure she'd have no problem substituting for either one of us."

"You seem itching for her presence," I mentioned.

"Guilty as charged. I miss some of the experiences of the weekend and it would be really nice to have Angel nearby."

"How about her job? What kind of a commute would she have?" I threw out as a last resort in a losing discussion.

"Her job is actually less than half way between Mom's place and us. Her commute would actually be shorter, I could always use help around the house and she'd be a great asset."

Defeated I said, "Okay, if you really think it would work. We can fix up the guest room for her. Maybe put a TV in there."

"I do think it would work and a TV in her bedroom would make her feel at home although I think none of us would watch much TV," Marie added with a Cheshire cat grin.

Marie made another call and Angel arrived Friday night with the first load of her clothing, breathless with the thought of living with us. Her clothing didn't all fit into the guest room closet but Marie solved that problem by cleaning out the third bedroom closet for Angel's use. Angel treated each of us to a quick screw before returning to mom's for her last night under her roof.

Angel returned Saturday afternoon with the rest of her clothing, mostly laundry, some personal items, other things she was attached to for various reasons and a TV. By dinnertime, I had the TV up and running over the dresser in her bedroom.

I was right. Angel's presence didn't only disturb our household rhythm, it destroyed it. Over the next two weeks we created a new pattern that satisfied all our requirements with positive results. Our house was neater than it had ever been and cleaner as well. Meals were more interesting with additional topics to discuss and Angel frequently ate topless.

Sleeping arrangements were also impacted. I missed not sleeping with Marie every night but Angel was a more than adequate substitute and when I slept alone, for obvious reasons, I woke every morning with two beautiful naked women consoling me.

I can't complain and I have no idea how long the current arrangement will last. The neighbors are already talking. I hope they can't fantasize as well as Marie.

12