All Comments on 'Angel'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Davester37Davester37almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this tale. I know the details aren’t authentic, but you can call that creative artistic license.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Good story. I love Westerns and this is the first one I've read written by a woman. I am very impressed! Thank you! 5 stars!

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 3 years ago

She has her handsome son to remember their love. No greater love than having a son who gives her the memory of their love. Excellent. 5 STARS. Pity that they only had a short romance. [that's your fault for ending it this way, oh well…I’m a sucker for a good ending].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very sweet...

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Your story was heartfelt and well written. Finn

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

Good story. With some effort, I was able to get past the whitewash/justification of the Younger-James gang. They were thieves and murderers. Still, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, even though the geography is off. And the real Cole Younger died in 1916, old age I think, After being paroled in the early nineteen hundreds from prison after the Northfield MN attempted robbery. As for the Geography, Joplin is in South West Missouri, not the South East as the author mentioned, also mentioned in the story is Cole saying he grew up in Lee's Summit, and spent time on the Mississippi River. Lee's Summit is near Kansas City in the West of Missouri, where the MISSOURI river hangs a left and crosses the state to join the Mississippi River at/near St. Louis. To have spent time on the Mississippi as a youngster, he would have had to cross nearly the entire width of the state.

.

But a good story/romance, five thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done romance. The w;riter dewserve encouragement as Romance is not her normal genre!!!

As to the comment on historicity: There is an old saying "Tell the truth, but tell it with love."

The comment makes the author sound ignorant. I would have written this comment to the writer, but hard to do when a comment is anonymous.

Occasional reader who loves Romance.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Well, I was expecting a HEA but had no idea how you were going to make it happen. But what an ending, brilliant. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

SIMILAR Stories