Angel Amid the Pews

Story Info
They met at a church. Their afternoon together was heavenly.
3.8k words
4.54
942
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Karen walked up the steps and through the open doorway of the church, she knew this Sunday would be special. She hadn't been to the church before, but she was there today to support her younger brother and sister-in-law as the congregation threw a baby shower for them.

Matt and Cindy had met at the church several years ago. Now Cindy was due in May.

As Karen stepped into the sanctuary and looked for three seats -- you know the drill: not one too conspicuous, not one too close to other people -- she spotted a pew ahead of a man sitting alone.

Ben had arrived only minutes before, hitting "do not disturb" on his phone and stuffing money into the offering envelope before the service started, and didn't notice Karen as she scooted into the row ahead of him. Once he did, however, he was intrigued by her curly blonde locks, then he saw Cindy and Matt scoot in next to her.

"She must be a friend of Cindy's," he thought.

When the "passing of the peace" time came in the service, Karen turned to Ben, and they both stammered some sort of greeting.

Ben was just short of 6 foot, maybe in his late 40s or early 50s, with broad shoulders that spoke of time put in at the gym. He wore glasses that hid his blue eyes -- sadly -- unless you looked closely, and he had short-cut brown hair was starting to gray at the temples leading to stubbly salt-and-pepper facial hair. He looked kind of professorial in his relaxed plaid shirt and blue jeans.

Karen had always been intrigued by older men, but she had never acted on her impulses. This guy made her want to instantly reach out and touch his body, kiss his stubble and know more about him.

Karen, Ben figured, was in her late 20s, her hair falling to her shoulders. Her face, though, is what stopped him in his tracks -- she was stunning. Her green eyes sparkled when she smiled and her hair bobbed across her forehead. Under her sweater, blouse and skirt that stopped just above the knee, he imagined, she had a tight 5'7" body -- not a model-like stick figure but one with curves he'd love to explore if given the chance.

Yeah, the chance. Not likely, he thought: A 20-something doesn't go for an old guy with a kid nearly as old as her.

With her breasts sighing, Karen watched Ben as he moved around the sanctuary during the minute-long meet-and-greet, easily joking with kids and chatting with seniors. And Ben, returning to his seat, remained cautiously entranced by the woman sitting just inches in front of him. As he sang hymns, he wondered if she could hear his husky baritone voice among the others.

In a way, he felt he was singing to her.

After the service, at the baby shower, Ben was talking to Matt when Karen bound over to them.

"Oh, Ben -- this is my sister, Karen," Matt said.

"Your sister!" Ben said, and then tried to conceal how much he'd already been thinking about this woman. "I mean, I was just wondering recently if you and Cindy had siblings."

"Yep," Karen said. "He's one of my little brothers -- there are two of them -- and now Cindy is my sister."

Ben was dumbfounded as she smiled and he saw her eyes light up again.

Someone pulled Matt away to another group, leaving Ben alone with Karen. "Snap out of it!" he said to himself.

"What do you do, Karen?"

"I'm an interior designer -- mostly for companies' offices. Steady corporate work." She grinned. "And you?"

"I'm a journalist, a sportswriter. I write about sports." Duh -- he thought.

"So what's the 'scoop'?" she said with a giggle, surreptitiously checking to look at his left hand. No ring.

He told her about the Super Bowl he'd just covered and some of the people he'd met over the years, trying not to bore her while trying to impress her without looking like he was bragging.

She told him about her work, the crazy things some companies wanted to do with their offices and how she often had to talk them down or just go with the flow. "The customer's always right," she said mockingly.

"Is there some overarching theme, a piece of you that you put into those drab corporate offices? I mean, how hard is it to put real personality into spaces like that?"

"Are you saying I have 'real personality'?" She laughed. "Well, thank you, Mr. Ben. Just wait until you get to know me better."

He wondered to himself, "How much better?" But instead he heard the gravelly words flow unfettered from his mouth.

They both paused for a moment. Well, now that was out there.

"So," he said. "I think I'm going to take off. Um... it's been really nice talking to you, Karen."

He wheeled to walk away but then turned back to her.

"But I might as well say it: I'll be at my car in the parking lot across the street. If you want to, maybe, extend the afternoon together, I'll be there for five minutes. If you come, I'd be overjoyed."

He gave her a wry look. "And if you don't, I'll drive away embarrassed but forever intrigued by the angel I talked with, if only for a few minutes."

She stood still. He pivoted again and walked out the side door.

Karen's insides felt weirdly like they had turned to liquid. This older man, in a short, casual conversation, had made her mind spin with possibilities. She was getting warm.

"Are you OK?" Matt asked as he walked over to her, seeing her flushed.

"Um, yeah. I... um... don't know what hit me. I'm just going to the restroom, then I think I'm taking off. It's all a little overwhelming, isn't it?"

"OK," Matt said. "Call us later."

She forgot about recovering in the bathroom. All she could think about now was this man who had flirted with her in a church of all places. Yeah, she was flirting a little, but she had done more straightforward flirting at bars, where the returns were much more charged than "How much better?"

But Karen was charged herself now. She was curious. She was excited. She wanted to know where this would go: Lunch? Her place?

Her mind ran wild as she crossed the street and walked into the small parking lot, where she saw Ben standing against the side of a car. He sighed and turned, reaching for the keys in his pocket, when he saw Karen standing behind the car.

Oh, my God, he thought.

Karen, meanwhile, wondered if she could match his boldness, even if his was a slip of tongue. She wanted to know him -- really know him -- but how could she push this forward? The thoughts dashed through her brain to the point she felt herself getting wet with expectation.

She steeled herself, slowly walked next to him and paused.

"Where's your phone?" she said, and Ben grabbed his mobile from his pocket and handed it to her.

He tried to see what she was doing, but she just grinned at him and kept moving her fingers across the keyboard.

Karen turned the screen toward him with one hand and, with her other hand, softly took hold of Ben's hand.

"This," she said, "is my address and phone number.

"And this," she said, moving his hand under her skirt and up to her panties, "is my wet pussy."

His fingers automatically moved against the damp cloth.

"I'm intrigued by YOU, Mr. Ben. In some of the same ways I think you're intrigued by me. Now if you can keep up, you can follow me to my place and we can get to know each other better, or, if you get lost, you can find me," she said, wagging the phone.

He brought his fingers up to his mouth, and his other hand reached for the phone, half grabbing it, half grabbing her long, soft fingers.

He looked into her electric eyes.

"I will always find you," he said.

***

Ben watched Karen walk over to a car, open the door, blow him a kiss and get in. She let out a big sigh.

"No turning back now, girly," she said to herself as she started the car and pulled out of the parking lot, wondering if he actually would follow her or come to her place -- or maybe this was just too much, too soon.

"Mmmmmmm," she felt her wet panties, conjuring up her initial thoughts in the pew of wanting to explore his body. "No, this is right."

Ben lost her in traffic nearly as soon as they left the parking lot.

He chuckled, amused at himself, at her, at the situation -- but also nervous, horny and curious. He wanted to be with this woman.

Ben brought his fingers, still smelling of her wetness, back up to his lips. He could feel the blood accelerating its pace to his cock as he looked at the phone and activated the directions to Karen's place.

He didn't know how long it took, but eventually he arrived at a little house that stood back from the street, framed by tall eucalyptus trees. In the driveway was her car. He pulled in, let out a deep breath and opened the door.

He walked up the path to the front door, where he was met by Karen. She had been nursing that sighing feeling in her breasts in anticipation of his arrival. She had never experienced that before. Was that anxiety? horniness?

"How'd you find me?!?" she laughed, opening the door and letting him inside.

"I told you, I'll always find you," he said. "At least with a little help." He waved his phone at her.

"Oh, yeah," she grinned.

He looked at her. "Don't take this the wrong way: How old are you anyway?"

"Thirty-five," she said. "Why?"

"Wow -- I was thinking you were 20-something," Ben replied.

"Hmmmm. Keep talking that way, Mr. Ben, and you could have your way with me," she laughed.

He liked how free-going she was. And her laugh. And her body. And her hair. And... And... And...

"So now the dangerous question: How old do you think I am?" Ben said.

"Anywhere from 45 to 52, I was thinking."

"It's the gray, huh?"

"No worries, I like it," Karen said. "It's sexy."

"Well, I'm actually 58."

"Really?!?" she said.

Ben didn't know if that was a "Really -- oh, my God, get outta here" or a "Really -- do you fuck like a 58 year old?"

Karen was thinking the latter.

Outwardly, there was an awkward silence, so Karen broke the ice.

"I just want you to know: I don't make every 58-year-old guy I've just met at church feel me up in the parking lot then give him my address and phone number," she said.

"Well, I'm glad I'm your first," he said in mock seriousness.

"Well, I didn't say 'first.'" Karen winked and smiled.

That smile: Sexy.

Instinctively, Ben moved closer, brought his hands up to her hair and brushed the curls back from her eyes. "God, you're beautiful," Ben said in that low voice she first heard singing behind her in the church pew. "You're an angel."

For the first time, she got a good look at his beautiful blue eyes.

The electricity that had been building in each of them finally connected with a kiss. Gentle at first and increasing its energy, its searching.

Ben could feel his cock hardening as he moved his body into Karen's body. She brought her hands up along his strong back to his shoulders -- those broad shoulders.

"Mmmmmmm," she said.

She broke their kiss and looked into Ben's eyes, wanting to be sure this was real.

Ben opened his eyes: "Hi, angel." And Karen took in his sweet smile.

"Hi," and she opened her mouth against his lips, parting them as their tongues danced together.

Ben's hands reached under Karen's sweater as his lips moved against her cheek to her ear. She gasped at the sensation, digging her nails into his shoulders then tracing her hands down his tight arms to his hands, helping him raise her sweater over her head, temporarily breaking his mouth's connection with her ear.

Karen threw her sweater. Somewhere.

And as Ben's lips moved down to her neck, she threw her head back while bringing her fingers up to the top button of her blouse, moving quickly to unbutton it and expose her bra, traced by his fingers.

Ben had Karen in full drive now. He nipped at her neck, sending lightning bolts through her body.

It had been months since she last had sex, but this felt different, electric.

As Ben's hands moved to undo her bra, she reached down to unclasp her skirt and pushed it and her panties off her waist, letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them.

Ben expertly unhooked Karen's bra and took it off her shoulders, never really taking his lips from her neck.

"That's done!" she thought. "Now to his body!"

She pushed her body closer to his and brought her hands between them to his shirt's buttons, moving quickly down his chest to his stomach to open it up to a T-shirt. Her fingers traced the shirt back up his stomach (a little paunchy, she thought, but not bad) and his bulging pecs.

Ben worked the shirt off his body, forgetting that the sleeves were still buttoned. Karen lowered her face down to his shirt-covered chest, biting at it, feeling the toughness of his skin underneath, as Ben raised his arms to undue his shirt sleeve buttons and whip the plaid shirt off his body.

Ben's hands fell to Karen's head, weaving through her blonde curls and pushing her face harder against his chest.

"Oh, God," he said, as Karen bit through his shirt to one of his nipples. "Fuck!"

"Not... yet," she laughed.

"So I should keep my pants on?" he mocked.

"Don't you dare!" she said as she reached down to the rim of his T-shirt, pushing it up to his shoulders. He raised his arms again and took hold of the shirt and wiggled it off his body.

Now Karen could see the sharp outline of his upper body: well-defined muscles like rolling hills across Ben's shoulders to strong arms and a chest that rose and fell with each of Ben's accelerating breaths.

By then, Ben's hands were undoing his belt and the button of his blue jeans and unzipping.

"Wait," she said.

He looked confused.

"I want to take those off you. After all, you already got to touch my wet undies; I want equal time with your underwear!"

Karen dropped to her knees and looked up at Ben as she tugged his jeans to his ankles. As Ben stepped out of the pants, he caught her staring at the bulge in his boxers, already wet with his precum.

Her mouth opened over the three-dimensional silhouette, lightly biting to the tip. Karen now couldn't tell the difference between Ben's precum and her saliva on Ben's underwear. She moved her hands down and up his legs, settling on his flinching ass and pushing a chunk of his covered cock deeper into her mouth.

From the rear, her fingers leveraged under the rim of his underwear and she tugged to expose his ass, letting her hands play across his skin.

"And now..." Karen said as her hands went to the front, slowly kissing down the light trail of hair extending from his bellybutton and revealing his curly pubic hairs.

She kept pulling the boxers for what seemed like forever, opening them wider and looking inside. "Anybody home?" she said.

Ben's cock sprung from behind the nylon band.

Karen stared. She had seen a number of cocks in her time, and this ranked among the most beautiful. As it continued to rise with each pulse of blood, she thought it was more than 7 inches and thick, beautifully thick. Ben was cut, and she saw precum at the tip of moist dick. She unconsciously licked her lips.

She flicked her tongue at the precum, feeling it taffy across her lips and paused to taste it.

She moaned. "Delicious."

She brought her open mouth back to Ben's cockhead, moving her tongue across the tight purple circumference of his tip and slipping her tongue underneath as she brought his member past her lips. She felt Ben's hands at the back of her head as she sucked to the rim and moved her tongue around the head.

"Oh, baby," Ben muttered.

"Yes," Karen replied, not knowing if it was a question or an answer.

They felt so natural together.

Her hands pushed Ben's ass as she plunged her mouth down his cock, almost gagging as it hit the back of her mouth, then relaxing her throat to take it deeper.

All Ben could do was run his fingers through her hair and mutter again, "Oh, baby."

She drew his cock out and licked along its thick, pulsing length to his sack, which she took in one of her hands to massage Ben's balls into her mouth.

They were heavy and delicious.

It was a sensation Ben had felt a woman offer only once before. He thought he would come right then and there. Karen hoped for the same thing. She had never taken a man's load in her mouth before; now she was prepared not only to do it but to swallow it all.

"Baby, baby," Ben said, trying to get a grip on the situation. "You, you... you said something about 'equal time.'"

His balls fell from Karen's mouth as she looked up at him. He took a step backward and dropped to his knees and looking into her green eyes.

"I demand equal time," he said

He kissed her lips lightly, tasting his cock there, and brought his arm around to her back, guiding her to lay on the floor.

"It's your time," Karen said.

He climbed atop her, kissing her again as their bodies rose and fell together. Ben guided the length of his dick to move up and down the length of Karen's pussy lips.

"That," Karen said between breaths and kisses, "that... isn't... fair!"

She tried to move her body, to reach his cock, to get his dick inside of her, but he simply moved this way or that way to block her. He grinned and kissed his way to her ear.

"My angel," he whispered deeply.

His voice made her shiver. It was musky and mellow and... knowing.

His lips wrapped around her ear lobe and tugged. Then he bit at it.

"I may be no angel," she thought, "but this is heavenly."

Her mouth opened to slowly let out "Heavenly."

"Oh, Ben!" she said, as his mouth went kissing, nibbling, biting along her neck and his body moved his cock teasingly up and down her pussy. "Oh..."

Karen reached down finally latching her fingers around his cock and started stroking it as Ben masterfully moved his mouth around her neck and shoulders and to her breasts.

Karen's tits were like a ski jump, Ben thought: He kissed down her chest to her smooth, white mounds that swooped upward as they led to her erect nipples that extended a half-inch into the air. Ben brought both hands to one breast, holding it up as he kissed the nipple, gently working it between his lips, sucking it inside his mouth and grinding it against the edges of his teeth before they clamped down on it.

He felt Karen's writhing body jump and her hand squeeze his dick.

He did this again. And again. And moved to her other breast, rinsing and repeating, then switching back to the other. He obviously was a breast man, and her sopping pussy was fully in support.

"Ben... Oh, Ben," Karen moaned.

He moved his hand down to her hand on his cock, spending a moment to help her pump his dick before leading her hand away and kissing down her belly.

Karen knew where Ben was going, and as much as she wanted his cock inside her, she loved the thought of him eating her pussy again.

"Yes...," she said as his head went between her thighs.

Then he licked straight up her slit to her clit, which he sucked between his lips.

Ben loved everything about eating pussy, and Karen felt his passion as he would kiss, suck and bite her clit between wet, deepening sweeps along her slit.

Ben's mouth was spending more time at her pussy lips, joined by one hand. His other hand rested just above, his thumb rubbing her clit. His tongue dove deep into Karen's pussy and she whimpered as it darted sharply into her with one of Ben's fingers, then another.

Ben thrust his tongue and fingers into her wet pussy as her hips bucked, begging for more until she could only move to enjoy the pleasure that was building inside her.

Her fingers grabbed his hair and screamed his name.

"Beeeennnnnnnnnn!" her body yelled as her body took off on an incredible journey.

Ben took everything she gave, lapping her juices with his tongue as Karen shook and held on to his shoulders by the tips of her nails.

Ben wanted to bottle this moment: the sweet stream of her pussy juices, the feeling, the electricity... everything... and save it for another day.

12