Angel Amid the Pews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is no other day," he thought to himself. "Only now."

***

Karen's earthquake ceded to smaller tremors. Her chest slowly rose and feel deeply.

Ben emerged from between her legs and crawled up to her face. He propped himself up on an elbow, traced her body with the fingers of his free hand and softly massaged her stomach and breasts.

He went to kiss her and Karen laughed.

"What?" Ben purred.

"Your face is all wet," she laughed.

Indeed, it was. Karen's intense orgasm had coated most of Ben's face. Just as when he gave his first "oral exam" in college, he didn't really notice, didn't really care. He loved the honor.

"All thanks to you," he said.

"Uh-uh... all thanks to YOU," she retorted, reaching up with both hands to his face. She stroked his cheeks and ran two fingers across his wet lips. His mouth opened, welcoming them inside and licking them.

She moved them to her mouth for a taste.

"Hmmmmm... not bad," she said with a smile.

"You mean 'heavenly,' don't you, angel?" Ben said.

She threw her arms around him and they shared another deep kiss.

"I should go to church more often," she said as she reached to grab a blanket off her couch, and she spread it over their entwined bodies.

12