Angel and Andrew

Story Info
A primal/bdsm love story
1.3k words
3.71
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met him at the start of my new life. I was newly divorced, piecing my life back together with a fresh start and a new career. There he was. He was tall, medium build, with dark thick hair. He walked with such a presence I'd stop and follow until he was out of sight. One day I caught those cold blue eyes of his. I stared for a moment not knowing all that was behind them. I was thrown by his charming boyish smile that covered up his past and dark side.

I passed him for months, never saying anything. He just filled my fantasies after long days of work. I'd fall into bed exhausted but with enough energy to think about his strong hands gripping me and forcing his body against mine. He was well versed, extremely intelligent but always so rugged. He was the type to dive waist deep in water with dress clothes on to fix something. He worked barehanded in any conditions, which made his body fit, yet not too lean, barely able to wrap around. Eventually the fantasies of him died down as my life just became more mundane and I was numb to all things. My emotions plus physical wear and mentally 'not anywhere I should be' all lumped into nothingness.

An old friend pulled me out of my sad existence to try and give me a pulse again. She wanted to go out and asked me to dress like I had a figure under those sloppy construction clothes. It was time to try and socialize, which would hopefully get me out of this pit I had lulled myself into.

Jess always had some nightlife opposite her disappointing family life, something to give a spark to her painful existence in a marriage neither her nor her husband truly wanted. Based on her choice for the evening, it was an exceptionally bad week at home. Wolf's Den, a dive right in our town I would never even slow down for, was it tonight. I didn't argue with her as I felt nothing could disrupt the feelings or lack thereof, I had for what seemed like years.

I walked in, and there he was. No face I could see to be certain, I just felt his darkness and could see the very distinct shape of his upper body, even being hidden under a worn-out hoodie. A few drinks in and I was in my 20's again, I turned to pull the back of his long thick curls and pushed a shot his way. Eventually he slid into a dim space where I followed with no cue, just some magnetism drove me.

A few quick words then silence fell hard. His darkness came over me and I couldn't find my way back into the den. He scooped me up in one motion and against the wall my backside hit. His mouth was so warm his tongue laid into me, and our mouths locked tight. He had complete control. My body and mind completely consumed my heart pounding against his. His course facial hair felt like it was tearing through me as he kissed me so deep my breath was gone. I slipped into an ethereal state. As he had me pinned steady to the wall, he slid his mouth to my neck and tore through my skin. A loud moan had me lowered to the ground like a spell broke and we both parted ways.

I stayed home for months after that like I dreamt it, and he wasn't real.

It was the beginning of summer, but evening came early, giving way to a nasty storm. The temperature dropped just enough for me to start the fireplace and settle in on a soft blanket to sketch. At that moment there was a pounding on the door harder than the thunder that shook me.

I made my way to the door, least bit fearful of the possibilities. There he was, that long hair was soaked, covering those now deep grey eyes. He demanded an explanation for me seeing him at work and not acknowledging him. I insisted I owed him nothing as I wasn't for him, and he was a fool that night.

I attempted to close the door, but he forced his body through, palming the door with one hand and grabbing my neck with the other. Without him saying a word I asked if I was being punished for treating him like a mistake. He walked me to the den, lowered me to the blanket gently and removed every layer of his clothes in front of me. His shoulders were broad and strong, covered in a tattoo that stretched to his bold chest. Before I could see the rest, he was kneeling beneath me tearing through my clothes.

His eyes were crazed and glowing gold now. Almost unlike a human, more of an animal trapping their prey. I didn't fight him; I was totally entranced by his tenacity and what looked like he had planned to rip into for months while I ignored him. He roughly lifted me off the floor clutching my hips and growled as he bit in-between my thighs like a starving wolf. As my screams entered the air, he pulled his head up enough for a quick glance into my eyes, which were now amber as flames. He moved down quickly again; wrapping his mouth around my lower lips to bury his tongue deep inside me.

He was covered in me, and my legs were wrapped around his head. He pried them apart for more, with strength beyond any man's normal ability and I gave in. He eventually turned me to have my back to him and told me how bad it was to defy him. I was bent over, knees under me, and my forearms to the floor. His tongue slid up my back and then bare teeth through the skin on my shoulder. The pleasure from the pain made me drip and scream as his right hand lowered to my ass. With a slight grip before he drew back his hand, he growled and punished me until he imprinted. He pulled me up from all fours and placed himself in front of me where I could view the most incredible being.

My gaze captured from the chest down to his waist, all supported by legs like steel. My eyes teared up from being overstimulated like an artist spotting a perfect muse, the passion overwhelmed me. Seeing me so caught in his spell, he guided my mouth just below his waist and instructed me to lick up and down until he inserted himself slowly to the back of my throat.

My mouth watered as he grew. I dug my nails into his thighs as he got erect, and I could feel his shape so long and thick. Before I could form a thought about whether my body could fit his piece, I was pulled on all fours again. My lips were soaked, my clit was throbbing with anticipation of him entering me. My body barely gave way to him thrusting deep into me. He went beyond what my body could handle, and I felt a slight tear.

I climaxed in seconds as he growled and buried himself deep inside me. Moaning and grinding at such a pace, only my excitement for him allowed my body to maintain any support. One last deep thrust and I could feel him fill me and throb endlessly until we both collapsed. He wrapped me up tight and breathed me in as we both passed out. The storm hung in until morning and the fire continued to flicker and make crackling sounds. Suddenly the storm and fire were mute, and his warm breath rose from my neck, and he whispered in my ear "You're mine, Angel."