Angel and My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The Transformation of Diana.
5.2k words
0
2.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adriana pauses again to give Diana a challenging glance, "I see first there are several additional issues to resolve. Remember this for you and your family. Now remove your clothes, including your slippers, then raise your arms straight out from your sides."

Diana pauses for a second then complies to stand naked before the Angel.

Adriana's fingertips lightly trace Diana's curves and highlight, bringing a shiver of delight from her victim's body. Just gentle teasing before the Angel closes the trap preventing any escape for the unsuspecting prey. "Diana, have you noticed in the last two weeks an increase in energy?"

The beautiful victim smiles to say, "why yes, I have, was that you're doing?"

Adriana's hands now cup both of Diana's breasts to give them a gentle squeeze.

A low moan escapes Diana's lips.

The Angel sees how well the woman is responding to her controlling touch.

"First thing I need to address is your veins in your limbs. Already I can see it is painful for you to stand for long periods."

"Your weak veins and arteries draw down your vitality. Remember, your husband needs you as much as you need him. Would you like me to help you?"

"Diana blushes saying, "yes, but how can I repay you for your kindness?"

"Worry not about the cost. We can discuss that at a later date."

"Now stay still. You will feel life flowing through your limbs. Now relax, Diana." Adriana starts with Diana's arms, slowly moving her delicate hands over each side of a limb.

Diana finds the healing process stimulating and more even more so for her legs as the Angel runs through the same process, starting from the hip to the toes. Her body starts to tingle as her vitality increases.

Adriana steps back after half an hour of work to say, "Done! Did you know Diana us Seraphs are a fifth level Angel having a variety of powers? My focus is on healing. The Creator, Spirit, and his son, the Word, have far more abilities. I can do this for you plus more if you desire. All you have to do is ask, and you will receive."

"I noticed your husband has a strong desire for long periods of sex, and in your case, you now have a better level of endurance. Would you wish for more?"

Diana's eyes grow large, "could you? I would appreciate it so much. That man of mine can wear me out, but in a good way!"

"It would be my pleasure, dear," as Adriana sets her hands over several glands. "For your information Diana, these are the Sebaceous glands, Mammary glands, Salivary glands, Sweat glands, Pineal gland, Pancreas, Gonads, Hypothalamus, Parathyroid glands, Thyroid gland, Adrenal glands, and Pituitary gland. Your female Gonads, as you know, have been removed, but this is another way to restore your sexual desires. When I am done with an increased state of well-being and increased desire to please my husband, this will take a little time. When done, come back tomorrow, and we will continue."

Diana left that afternoon on a high and filled with hope. An angel never would she thought to meet. She could not wait until tomorrow to see her again.

That night it was Charles's turn to cuddle, tired from his past nightly activities.

I lay in bed awake for several hours, excited about what Monday would bring. Charles was off early Monday morning for work with lunch in hand as I waved good-bye. Instead of going back to bed, I jumped into the shower and dressed in one of my pretty outfits. I off before the sun was too high in the sky. I parked this time by the front door and knocked again. I heard that female voice says, "come in." I stared harder at Adriana, this time noticing the traces of three sets of wings molded close to her backside. Again, her host just sat there unmoving.

Adriana moved close, and I noted her beauty. Then she spoke, "Diana, how do you feel after Saturday's healing process?"

"Great, my husband and I made love for hours after church service. Thank you and God for my healing!"

"Well, don't thank me yet. There is still much to do!"

Adriana looked closely at my chest, which I thought was strange. "Please remove your dress and undergarments, Diana."

"I also see you have several lumps. Two are serious. They are all located in your breasts."

She placed her delicate hands on my breast. I felt a burning itch deep within my breasts.

Then she moves her hands around each breast entirely. I felt a surge of well-being!

Adriana went on to say, "I will heal you in several more ways today. For your husband to continues to perform at this high level, you will need more sexual desire, which takes a trip to the north tomorrow."

"I noted that you also take care of your mother with many health issues. Taking you away from home several weeks at a time."

"Lastly, I intend to renew your overall health. I will restore you to a time in your youth just before you bore children, except what was removed. Except I cannot give you the spark of life new eggs in your ovaries. That requires a much higher power than I have." All sudden star mist sparks fly around her and settle to work their way past her skin. Diana feels light on her feet and wanting to dance. She notes her waist is smaller and cheeks tighter. Her body tingles everywhere. The vagina passage and womb are pulled upwards.

Adriana smiles, looking at my hair, "let us do away with your hair coloring efforts in the future. What is your husband's favorite hair color? You know the chemicals used are not healthy."

"Well, Charles prefers Strawberry blondes. Can we do that?"

"Certainly, now go to the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror." The Angel is right behind me, following. I stand in front of a mirror. Two slim hands are held just over my head. My brown hair roots start to fade into a beautiful strawberry blonde. She then moves hand over my whole body. "Now, my dear, everything will be strawberry blonde hair. There now isn't that much better. Your hair will create a beautiful crown of glory for your portraits."

"Now a warning, this new lease on life is not eternal life. Only the creator holds the key to that. Let us say it conditional on your husband's life span you will only live a year past his earthy departure. Let us say your life and he are intertwined, and the reverse is also true if you should pass first."

Adriana smiles as she watches Diana's reaction, "now to the next question, have you ever considered giving your husband a set of private boudoir pictures of yourself. It is healthy for a husband to have a constant reminder of all your beauty's secrets. I am certain he will treasure them. We will discuss that further tomorrow after our trip to the north."

"I am sure you will be very active tonight. Go home and prepare for your man. But tell him nothing that happened here today. I have no desire to talk to your good husband. I am chosen for helping women."

"Remember he under a great amount of strain as you have just witnessed. Photos of his sizzling and sexy wife will be a gentle and happy distraction. It will reduce the number of times he is under intense pressure. It keeps him also from wandering. I have seen it all over the centuries. Pick out your two most sexy outfits tomorrow, and be here early."

I thought about the photos and decided it was no different from all the other things I was doing for Charles. Maybe just a little different. Then I nodded, thinking this would be a real surprise for him! "I will see you tomorrow early." Already I was excited just thinking about another new adventure.

Arriving at home, I noted the clock. It was 1:00 PM plenty of time to prepare. Standing once more in front of the bathroom mirror, I surveyed my figure and hair. Then I got dressed in an outfit I had chosen for just this occasion. Going to the garage, I found two long nails with big heads. Pulling out the kitchen step ladder, I went into the living room. All the binds pulled and hammered in slowly the pins into an old overhead beam.

Looking again in the mirror, I saw a slut staring back at me. Looking at the clock, I saw it was late. I put on some music to dance. In my six-inch heels, my hips start to sway as I danced my way into the living room.

That is where Charles found me dancing with arms moving over my head as I sang to the music.

I stare at my victim for Tonight's entertainment. My long lashes bat over my eyes at Charles. I turn around to the beat of the music, singing, "I was dancing, dancing, singing the blues. Oh, my dancing with me, we are married." I pull up slightly the short black skirt singing, "starlight, starlight the impossible dream." My hands run over the white knit top, ending just below my straining full breasts. My bare, narrow waist is in motion, and my jewel belly button sparkles. "Oh, my, I love how I move, dancing, dancing with you!"

Still swaying, I click the wrist bands on. Being restrained standing in the middle of the room.

I stand hands on my slowly swaying hips, looking through my long lashes, head down slightly, wiggling a finger for him to come closer. I then whisper in his ear as I grind my pussy on his leg. "Tonight, you're my master! If you love me, you will treat me like the slut I am! Tear the white top from me, baby, SUCK ME AND SQUEEZE ME. Pull down the skirt's black straps and rip the skirt from my full hips. Strip me stark-naked, then fuck me all night long. In the starlight, give me the best night of sex ever. Oh, what a great tune to dance to in the impossible dream!" I sing all night long as he takes me in every way I imagined! It was the best night as we danced with cum dripping down my legs and chest.

Morning comes, and I tingle all over my breasts and pussy hungry for more. OH... My ass is so used I don't think I can wear my heels today.

Colin is waiting outside when I drive up to the small green cabin. He climbs in, and Adriana talks. "We head north on the highway to Seattle. I may not be able to restore your ovaries, but I know the next best thing to give you a constant sexual high. Your husband will have a hard time keeping up with demands."

After following directions for over an hour, we have arrived at a small dark shop. Adriana speaks up, "this is the place."

We get out and go in. A skinny woman comes out, "Oh, hi Colin/Adriana, what can I do for the lady?"

"I need sparkler good for dancing attached to clit piercing."

"Nothing but the best for my sweet girl here." Colin smiles for a minute, "I want some weight. A real diamond with five carats at least."

When I left later, my knees are weak, and the excitement created by the leverage on my clit left me panting. I was already a squirter when excited. I am sure I would be using heavier pads.

Adriana is talking through Colin, but in her voice, "now, my dear, no rough sex for the next week even though you will heal quicker than usual.

I glad you got a little out of your system last night. PS remember quicker do not mention any of this to others. I want to keep a low profile."

That night I showed my contemporary jewelry to Charles. His only comment, even though he was smiling, was. "Just remember this, your skin and body are beautiful as is, absolutely no tattoos!"

"Some guys like that sort of thing but not me! Your skin is too beautiful to mess up."

That night Charles was happy to play with the twins.

It was then I got one biggest surprises of my life! During his sucking on my nipples, they extended and I organism several times.

During the last organism, my breast starts to leak milk. Mind you, Charles did not complain. He has always liked the taste of her milk, saying, "it tasted like sweet water with a little bit of honey."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Charles left for work by himself. Recent events seem to favor him now. First, he was promoted to the eight-level Manufacturing Engineer in only ten years. He is only one short of the highest. The highest is a level nine. He was responsible for the line improvements and allowed him to pick his team members without management supervision. Pay increases in two rapid promotions. His manager, a second level, tells him that, "I was making the whole electrical team look good. Give them hell, Charles!"

What brought a smile to his smile was his wife, Diana.

Talk about a hotwife. Damn, Diana was almost too hot to touch. In looking closer, he notices several dramatic changes. As a Manufacturing Engineer, it was his job to note changes and details were making a difference. It was just too good to be true the changes he notices. First, she looks younger, not just sexual outstanding. Next, her hair is now my favorite color, but she is a mousey brunette naturally. Even between the legs and under her arms, there is just a hint of blonde hair. Damn, did she ever look good!! I understand her reasons for improvement, but a 180-degree change is a little hard to swallow. If I was that lucky, I should be buying lottery tickets.

On my side, I was doing it sometimes three times at night was a radical improvement.

Everything she does is a turn on. What is the downside? As a Manufacturing Engineer, if it is just too good to be true, there has to be a catch.

Should I hire a PI? I can afford it now. No, I have nothing and no direction to start in. I know Lord has always blessed me with much more than my wife. I had everything. Maybe just too much, but damn it, I wasn't complaining. Just confused 2+2 does not equal 10, and that is what my wife is now. No, I got it wrong a woman that looks twenty-eight and acts like a porn star beyond a 10.

Then those photos put every girly magazine I seen to shame, even though I may not have seen many. The disc I played on the computer was so hot I had to hide it where my son or daughter could not stumble across it. The photos and details up close are more than I ever noticed before. My eyes ache for looking so long and hard!

Oh, I forgot she is lactating, and I know she can't be pregnant with no ovaries. It is accurate that simulation can bring it on but to a forty-two older woman who looks twenty-eight. Just color me stupid I cannot see how it can happen. But it is difficult to argue with facts. I know I am cursing a lot, but damn, it tastes good. Her breasts are firm and round and not too big. I know that I don't drink. Maybe I should, and perhaps this could make sense of all this.

All the way to work, I had a silly smile on my face. I know I should be worried, but I felt like just a damn happy clueless fool.

Work just flowed almost perfectly all day long, no problem I could not solve. The production rate was going up from a stalled fifteen aircraft per month for over three years. Now it was climbing every month. I was still waiting for the sky to fall. Or maybe a space rock would fall on my head.

Oh, the Scout troop was just flowing along with another four Eagles coming up in September. I ask what could go wrong. I would just have thanked God, or maybe it was something else. What else had me worried? It always seems I had to fight for every victory. Now I was in a protective bubble just floating along, but who's controls the bubble?

Driving home, I decided not to say anything, but who would believe me. Things just did not add up! Eyes open and nose to the ground now. Diana said she would get a job as a waitress to bring a little cash for vacations.

I know she wanted to go to Paris in the worse way. I made over twice what was when I started. My VIP was growing more than I expected. Another good sign! I guess I could count my chickens before they hatch. Now concentrate on the road before I drive myself crazy, wonder what the hell was going?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning Diana found Adriana's cabin with one hot outfit.

Going in, I saw not only lights and shades to direct the light's rays but cameras and video cameras. My love tunnel was already pumped out fluid due to my high level of excitement.

Adriana saw my dress in my first outfit. It was a military type of design but for a slut. The olive-colored top is only knotted below my breast pushing them up, showing a lot of cleavages. The olive-colored shorts were Daisey cut low and riding up high on my hips, with a canvas belt.

Then Adriana stated, "why don't we start by the window, far away, then you can work your closer."

Adriana had seen tens of thousands of women nude or partial nude over the past centuries. During her travels over the face of the earth. Nothing prepares Adriana, though. When you find the glow of love which flowed from this tender beauty, it makes all the difference.

Diana positioned by a window sitting in a chair sideways, toes pointing down while she raised her knees and looking towards the camera. She was followed shortly by a standing shot with the top slightly open from different angles. All reveal her beautiful curves above and below, with a sexy outfit still covering her nipples trying to poke through the fabric. There are several more shots as Diana moves closer with several revealing curves of her breast. Many of the images captured a teasing face framed by a long-layered haircut. The curves of her face, hips, legs, knees, calves, and hands are captured too.

Adriana asked Diana too, "undo your belt and unzip your shorts down to your pussy. Oh, good, you're not wearing panties. We now, I want you to turn up the heat on your husband's sexual desires to make him hurry home. Let's get a little more risqué with a shot showing maximum breast cleavage still but no nipples, undo the blouse's knot. Then another side shot with a lot of leg front and back." Diana follows all the instructions, "lower the garment just under your shoulders and cup your blouse over the breasts."

Since the start of the shoot, Diana was sipping on white wine, one of her favorites.

The shorts she wore is dropping down her well-rounded curve ass and finally drifts to the floor. Diana's nipples now are on full display from the side. They were calling out to Charles to suck the life out of them just like last night. The camera held by Colin also captures Diana as she closes the distance to four feet. The rangefinder focuses on her as she lifts her breasts that are now even whiter and highlighted by blue veins on a very functional set of breasts.

Adriana watches as a drop of white liquid forms slowly under one entire nipple. The skin of the breast is tight, presenting full breasts fill with life.

Her belly button piercing of white quartzes dances with her magical movements. There are no panties, just her diamond clit piercing, and her two lower orifices.

The camera is capturing her from all angles. Adriana can see Diana's arousal and with wet inner thighs. Adriana knows Charles's desires when be increased by seeing these graphic photos. The silken skin has a light glow even the morning sunlight cannot overcome.

Topping this beautiful creation is her hair with a recent change of natural red and blonde hair. Adriana realizes there is much to photograph and many angles to utilize. She has Colin circle Diana's body, not wanting to miss any opportunities available. They work their way closer to her face and head.

Diana exhibits a slight smile with all the attention she is receiving. She follows instruction quickly as all become comfortable with others.

Adriana puts on some music for Diana to dance. In her excitement, several things happen. First, her pussy juices are dripping down her legs. Second, from time to time, her breasts release small amounts of milk, wetting her breasts. A perfectly fuckable video for Charles when Diana is away.

Adriana says, "put your hands on your head, Diana."

The arms rise above Diana's shoulders, allowing Colin to take profile shots of each breast's swells. A nipple comes into view of the viewfinder from a below angle sticking out stiffly on her small-sized rich pink areolae.

At one point, she looks over her shoulder at Colin. Diana then bends forward to put her hands on the cushions of the sofa. Doing so, she spreads her legs, leaving a two-foot gap between her feet to present a beautiful view of her derriere crevasse. Diana gazes over at Adriana, who suggests Colin better take full advantage of the pose.

12