Angel and My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is at this point Adriana comments, "you know most adult film stars have your type of pussy. I must say yours is far better than most. It is a shame others cannot see it! Also, for your information, only 44% of women have your type of maidenhead again very beautiful."

Then Adriana comments to Colin to move in close. He kneels close to capturing Diana's mons, piercings, and full tight breasts hanging down as he pushes her legs wider apart.

Later, Adriana tells Diana, "sit down on the sofa front edge with your hands atop your head." Again, the camera works to capture two breasts put on display as two drops start to form on her rich pink and red nipples. The breasts are photos singly and together. Diana turns around and leans back, her elbows capture the sofa's back cushions with legs wide spread leaving little to the imagination. She arches her back up to elevate her firm breasts.

Her clean-shaven pussy is on full display, with her blonde hair no longer show dark roots. Colin to capture the secrets of her pussy's orifice. The rise of her top mons slopes gently upward towards her firm belly. The crease of her pussy comes into view, and the camera goes into overdrive. Colin zooms in on this erotic display of Diana's most private assets. Diana is entranced with all this attention, so she reached down with one hand and spread her lips with two fingers, opening her wet inside for additional photos. Adriana cannot believe the scene as she moves closer. Diana's lips are as soft, rich pink in color, deeply ridged, and full. They glisten heavily in the morning light. She can smell the sweet scent of her aroma of sex filling the room.

Beautiful Diana, "it is a shame only your husband can enjoy your beauty. You are simply amazing!"

Diana smiles, pushes up her back, and places her hands on her firm cheeks, pushing them up and apart. This presents a view of the final orifice of the backdoor entrance. Colin has a full view of her pussy and firm round hips from beneath with the camera in hand.

The profile shots from the side are remarkably breathtaking. The pussy has slowly opened up like a tulip to reveal the vaginal opening showing a shallow tunnel opens further. Reveal also the small urethra opening. Colin moves close to photograph her vaginal opening as two fingers side into either side, pulling it wide pull apart as fluid flows out. Then Diana organisms and more fluid streams out. Then Diana shifts her fingers, which reaches behind and from below. The middle finger with a pink fingernail snuggles into the folds of her labia.

You can hear the wet sticky sound of her excitement and the increasing sweet smell generated by her sex. The glorious pussy's details fill the viewfinder.

Adriana directs once more, "okay, I want your cheeks back down and lift your legs in a V in the air, then point your toes.

Diana quickly does as she told without thinking, her long legs and heels highlighted in the large window behind.

Colin then positions himself to focus on her ass as she pulls her cheeks open. This position exposes the bulging flesh beneath the labia from below and the long beautiful thighs above. The view presents a stunning display of the female's unique features. She pulls back her legs a little further, and her full inner lips emerge ultimately, a stream of fluid escapes.

"Beautiful, Diana. Now I want you to get on your stomach, face down. Then reach your arms forward. That is lovely stay just like that." Adriana stood back and admired the gentle taper of Diana's back. Her hips flared out and up towards her buttocks pronounce roundness, so clearly articulated and presented. Colin begins his photographic journey starting at her neck to the toes. Colin staddles her lower legs to take close-ups shots of her sweet cheeks and all her back areas.

Adriana says, "you're so hot we could do this all night. Spread your legs and pull your cheeks open as far as possible."

Diana listens to Adriana with unquestioning subservience and with moves of a graceful feline. The viewfinder focuses on her ass, which spreads wide open.

On display now is her loosely puckered anus recently used several times by Charles. This area is sometimes considered a woman's most intimate.

Now push your ass up to show me your pussy too. Diana spreads wider and suddenly reaches her hand up from below and spreads open her lips.

The camera zeros in closely as she begins to insert her middle finger into her pussy and then two fingers plunging to her depths. For a second, she moans as she displays her sexual treasures. Her other hand slips in finger to her back opening. The camera is capturing the most sexual views of her genitalia. A finger slides in two knuckles deep into the loose puckered hole.

Adriana says, "Diana spread all your legs wide for me on your knees and elbows. Show me yourself to the camera. Open all your holes and let your breast hang above the cushions. Your mouth needs to be halfway open with your head held back." Colin took side view photos showing Diana ready for cock at all three locations.

Diana is told to flips over again with her rear-end just hanging over the sofa. She, at different times, spreading wide her three openings. The camera clicking in rapid speed at all the sights of incredible sexual display.

"Diana fingers yourself. I need your pussy much wetter for the camera." She closes her eyes, and her fingers took control, working from experience and somehow knowing what the camera would appreciate. The angles and zoom shots were unbelievable. Adriana knew that viewing these shots later would be a testament to the success of the moment. Her scent is now heavy in the air. The sounds of her well-lubricated pussy were being accentuated by the movement of her fingers. There are streams of juice pulsing out of her open gash and trailing onto the wood floor. Adriana knows that she had rarely seen a more overt display of sexual power.

"I'm so wet. It turns me on so!" Diana whispers. These are the last comment as she trembles and faints away into a deep sleep.

Later, Diana awoke naked on her bed with many photos and discs next to her. She showered, then dressed in a small white outfit that showed off her full breasts for her husband's pleasure.

Charles came home exhausted but happy. He viewed her erotic photos. He asked her, "how could we afford these!"

I bet it would cost us one thousand dollars or more. No matter how hot they are, we cannot afford these. Then Diana, for some reason, told a little white lie, "I won them from a new photo studio north of here. So, it was free you do like them?" Then she opens sheer white top opens to exposes a wet nipple for her sex-hungry man to feast on. At that point, there were no more questions, her moans caused by a fierce sucking sound. Later an aggressive session of the pounding of her sex as fill breasts shot thin streams of white milk high into the air as her breast jerk to the pounding. Her screams and moans of pleasure embraced all this. The next several days, Charles takes pleasure in filling every one of Diana's three orifices and providing her with countless types of orgasm. Her eyes never seemed to leave him and show a deep sexual hunger. It was clear that Diana has become addicted to their sex.

Almost every day, her beauty seems to enhance. For example, one night, he came home to see her smiling at him. That was something new to see her legs were spread wide. Both feet drape over the smaller sofa arms. Her fingers are diving into wet pussy, with a significant amount of her juices starting spraying out.

She moans when removing her fingers. Then wags a wet finger for Charles to come closer. "I have been waiting for you, Charles, to have my hot honey pussy as dinner and bring me to a place of fantasy in my mind." How he could say no to this vision of beauty and fantasy.

At every opportunity over the following days, she wore some short skirt or lingerie with a revealing top, but always inside the house, making her the hottest eye candy. Then Charles starts to notices her wet upper inner thighs were occurring every evening. He mentions his observations. Diana wiggles her hips covered by the shortest of skirts and a crotchless lace panty. She then places index fingernail between her teeth with a smile dripping with desire. "You are the reason, my man, I need you here with me, and I need you between my legs one way or the other. Kiss me now and make my dreams come true."

A month later, Colin/Adriana visits Diana's house. She knocks on the door then leaves a note on the door window.

12