All Comments on 'Angel Emet'

by emrldtrica

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I felt guilty reading this but the story is nice.

Alady22Alady22over 8 years ago
Questions...

Overall the story was nice. However, why would you name her window? At first I thought it was just a mistake, but as I continued to read you really had meant to use that as her name. Also why was he wondering if she was on birth control? I'm pretty sure that (according to catholic beliefs) contraceptives are a big no no. So why would an angel as her?

emrldtricaemrldtricaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Answers

Why does someone name their child River or Sky? I just liked the name Window. Why do you assume an Angel is Catholic? I'm just asking, not trying to be rude :-) Emet states,"The possibility of offspring being mutations is the actual abomination. Love of anyone is a beautiful, and encouraged, idea." He also states that Angels and Humans, although now considered different species, were created from the same base species, therefore there is a scientific possibility of procreation but also a probability of unwanted mutation. Asking about birth control was a sign of love and his caring about her health.

Thank you so much for reading my story and asking these questions. I hope that all-in-all you enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous