All Comments on 'Angel in Heat'

by cbsinclair

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 8 years ago
Interesting

Pacing was a little fast, you should build it up more and add details. Overall pretty good start.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Well written and very hot! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Refreshing!

How nice to read something literate for a change. Technically, this story is very good and a pretty hot fantasy as well. Thank you for not mentioning "D cups" or dick sizes in inches. The only minor criticism (and this is just my personal taste) is:

"Got fired for dumping a plate of food on some jerk. Sorry, but I do not take crap from anybody for any reason."

This makes her immediately unlikable to me, like the worst of the "feisty Mary Sue" characters. A grown woman with so little self-control and such a bad temper isn't really appealing to me. People sometimes have to take crap in life, and she won't get far with that immature attitude and tantrums. Other than that, very well done indeed!

cbsinclaircbsinclairover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

This is exactly what I needed to hear! I appreciate the tips!

-CB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not bad! I disagree with the earlier commenter -- I loved the line about not taking crap from anyone. Overall the story was great, very well-written, but more rapey than I like. Would have been way better with her hesitation but without the locked door. "Can't you tell she wants it?" -- not sexy. Just creepy. Anyway, well done!

robertreamsrobertreamsover 8 years ago
7.65/10 on my peter meter.

I have read much better literature, but seldom better erotica. Because I could not give you 4.5, I gave you the first 5 I have ever given. Had I been alone, your story would have had me jerking off. MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous