All Comments on 'Angel Lost in the Dark Ch. 08'

by hedoman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story

Your a very good writer. This story isn't as explicit as some of the others but it seems more real. I'm going to read all the rest of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love the reality of your writing.

I have greatly enjoyed the stories so far and really look forward to many more! There are so few stories with this level of reality in them. They may be a bit more tame than the wild stories, but they are so much more incredibly hot for being closer to reality.

If not total reality, you definitely draw on some very real issues in these stories. Some of the early stuff could easily have been drawn from my own past experience -- a couple wild experiences in college that formed my personal kinks, a wife that played into those kinks exactly once so that she would never have to again (she divorced me, though), and a lot of questions about how real I want my fantasies to become after being made to feel guilty about having them.

I know that women like Angel really do exist, I have had the pleasure to meet a couple. Unfortunately always attached to someone else. If only we could all be more open with our spouses and partners and share in our fantasies and kinks instead of having to lock them away.

In the meantime, I look forward to more stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous