Angel Lost in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up another beer and said, "This is my last drink of the night. I don't want to get completely wasted like I did last year." The smile she gave indicated, to me at least, that she this would be the only the first last drink she would have.

By the fifth song she had taken off taken off her dress, her nylons and her garter belt and was she was drinking her second last beer of the evening. She was now clad only in her bra and panties that had a floral design on light white cotton. Better than the bra in terms of sexiness, but still nothing really daring. Being consistent, she had resisted taking off each item until she was "talked into it" by anonymous voices from the drunken crowd, and the command of 'Take it off!' seemed good enough to "talk her into it," In short, she didn't really need encouragement so much as acceptance for her behavior. If they had stopped giving her their approval by way of catcalls and comments I'm sure she would have stopped dancing, but as long as they were enjoying her, she was willing to continue. She was feeding their hunger and they were feeding hers. It was too bad that I wasn't going to sign up for any Psychology classes this semester. This would have made for a very interesting topic for a paper.

It surprised that the women were just as vocal in their encouragement as were their male counterparts. I assumed that some were probably jealous and wanted to be up their themselves, some just wanted to watch her make a fool of herself, some wanted to impress their boyfriends with their acceptance of gratuitous nudity, some probably wanted to get laid, some were probably lesbians, but most of them were probably too drunk to really care one way or another. Why NOT encourage her?

"Do you think she's going to take it all off?" Without stopping to think I answered, "I hope so" and then realized that the voice I was hearing was female. I turned and looked into the eyes of a fairly plump looking girl. She was far from beautiful but attractive enough that I wondered why she had chosen to speak to me. "Sorry," I said, "but I answered before I knew it was you."

"How could you know it was me? We've never met."

"Well, I meant that I thought that you were my friend," I lied. "He was here a few minutes ago."

"A friend is only a stranger you get to know," she replied.

"He wasn't really a friend. He's just somebody I met earlier. I don't really have any friends here."

"I'd make a good friend. Want to be friends?" I wasn't used to forward women and it took me off guard. I was beginning to realize that college life was going to be a whole lot different that High School and I'd better get used to it.

"Sure, "I said. "My name is Thomas." Like an idiot I held out my hand for her to shake.

"Hi, Tommy. My name's Eloise, but you can call me Ellie." She paid no attention to my raised hand as she reached up and kissed me on the cheek. It took me by surprise and I didn't know exactly how to respond. "Nice to meet you, Ellie," I said before turning my attention once again to the table where Carol was dancing. She had unclasped the bra and was holding the cups tight to her chest with her hands.

"So, do you WANT her to take it all off?" she asked again paraphrasing her earlier question. I was hoping that she would say something that would get the conversation going again but it wasn't exactly the something I was hoping for. How do you answer a question like that to a girl who you have met less than a minute ago?

"I suppose. Everybody else seems to want her to do it."

"Everybody else is drunk. Are you?"

"I suppose. I don't feel drunk but I've had a lot beer."

"In that case you definitely need another one. And since you're getting yourself one would you mind getting me one too?"

As I walked toward the keg holding the two empty cups in my hands I began to wonder if Ellie was just trying to be friendly or if she was trying to pick me up. She wasn't as attractive as most of the other girls at the party so perhaps she was just feeling alone like I was, but she seemed outgoing and open minded and if the opportunity presented itself to kiss her or maybe feel her up or something I certainly wouldn't mind. She wasn't really ugly, and except for a little extra weight she seemed to have a fairly decent body. I decided to risk peppering my conversation with a few suggestive words or comments, maybe a double-entendre or two if I could think of them quick enough to logically fit them in to the conversation, and watch her reaction. Hopefully she wouldn't be embarrassed and it would fit in perfectly given the racy mood that was being exhibited by everyone else.

"Thank you, Tommy," she said as she took one of the beers out my hand and took a huge gulp. "I don't know if you've noticed but she just dispensed with her bra"

I foolishly stood there, staring at the bare breasts bouncing on stage, again not knowing what to say. I waited a few minutes for her to break the ice again, and when she didn't I searched for something to say. "Well, I see she still hasn't taken off her bottoms yet."

"No, she hasn't, but I guarantee you she will. If she hasn't shown us her pussy by the time I finish this drink I'll make sure she does."

I almost dropped my beer. We were standing against the wall just a few feet away from a big group of people but she had said it without dropping her tone of voice and I looked around nervously to see if any one had heard. I was embarrassed for her and by association embarrassed for myself. "My God!" I said, "Keep your voice down. What do you think people would think if they heard you?"

"I would imagine they would think they were going to see her pussy pretty soon. What the hell's bothering you?"

"Nothing's bothering me. It's just embarrassing to hear you say something like that, Girls aren't supposed to say things like that."

"Say things like what?"

"Like what you just said."

"What did I just say?"

"You said that…. Oh, never mind." "She was smiling and I knew that she knew that I knew damn good and well that she was making fun of me. If I told her the word that I found offensive I would be on her level and if I didn't repeat it she would continue to pretend not to understand what was bothering me. At least now I didn't have to take the conversation to the next level. The next level had been left far behind and I was now in uncharted waters.

"I suppose you object to my use of the word pussy. Is that what bothered you?"

"Yes," I hissed, "and keep your voice down. People can hear you."

"She can get applause for showing it off and I get criticized for mentioning it? Something ain't right here."

"She's not showing it off," I said in defense of the girl who I was secretly hoping WOULD show it off. Hypocrisy wasn't one of my strong suits but it would do until I could think of something better to say.

Ellie stood next to me and whispered in my ear "Should I have called it her cunt?"

I had never met a girl like Ellie before and I knew that I was blushing. Most boys didn't talk like this; much less girls, and I had a suspicion that Ellie was using these words as a defense mechanism. She must have known that she was probably the least attractive girl in any crowd, and she was using the power of her words to at least leave an impression. Bad impressions are never as good as good impressions but they're better than leaving no impression at all. I was beginning to feel sorry for her.

On the table Carol was drinking yet another last beer and was getting a little more suggestive with each one. She was playing with the sides of her panties and pulling them up on the sides so the audience could see more skin. The most daring thing she had done was to pull the elastic around her away from her body in front and dance around staring down into a good six-inch separation between the material and her bare skin. She was way above them on the table so only she could see down into her panties, but it certainly got her a lot of hoots and hollers.

We watched patiently for another three songs until Ellie suddenly said, "This is getting tedious." She handed me her almost empty cup of beer and asked me to hold it for her saying that she would be back in just a second. She politely pushed a few people out of her way as she walked around the side of the room and approached the table where Carol was dancing from behind.

Carol was doing her best to imitate a bump and grind routine, her thumbs hooked under the elastic of her panties to make it look even more tantalizing than it was, when Ellie suddenly reached up and pulled the panties all the way down. A roar erupted from the crowd and Carol tried covering herself as best she could with one hand. I was expecting her to bend over and pull the panties back up but she didn't. People surrounded the table on all sides and she probably realized there was no ladylike to bend over and pull them up, so like a true trooper she took off her bra, kicked the panties into the crowd and continued dancing as if this had been planned all along.

"I told you she'd show it off eventually," Ellie said as she approached me. She had made her way across the room greeted by people saying 'Congratulations' and 'Thank You' and she was basking in the glory of the moment. There was a big smile on her face and she was definitely proud of what she had done, "Notice I said 'it' this time and not 'pussy.' Is that better?"

She took her cup back and downed the remainder in one gulp. She grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go get so more beer before they run out. Don't worry you can watch her strut her stuff from there."

While we were filling the glasses I heard Carol announce that she was finished dancing. Some of the people tried to convince her to continue but she pointed out that since she was already completely naked there wasn't much more that she could do to tease them and besides, she giggled, it was almost midnight. She wanted to have a few beers and mingle with her fans.

I watched Carol as she dressed and got off the table. Nick helped her down and since Ellie and I were still in the general vicinity of the keg they headed our way. They stopped a few times long enough for her to receive the nice remarks and comments on her performance that some were giving her. I was expecting someone to ask for her autograph but no one did.

"Shouldn't we get out of here," I asked Ellie. "They're coming this way."

"Why should we leave?" was all she said. I was flabbergasted when they approached the keg and Carol said, "The least you could have done was to give me some kind of warning. I thought I was being attacked by someone."

"It was getting boring," Ellie said in return. "When you strip you have to go slow, but slow and SLOW are two things. You didn't show anything for the first half hour and after you finally took off your bra and showed them your tits it seemed like another twenty minutes before you gave them even a quick glimpse of your ass much less your pussy. We got'ta go back to the drawing board, girl,"

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Carol asked.

"You actually know each other?" I asked.

It was Ellie that answered. "We're in the same Sorority."

"And we share an apartment, too," Carol added.

I tried to think of something to say but I found myself speechless. I tried to remembe everything I had said to Ellie during the evening but my mind, suddenly dulled by the last beer, wasn't really working right. I found a chair nearby and sat in it.. I spread my legs apart, placed my elbows on my knees, closed my eyes, lowered my head so it was supported by my hands and tried to decide whether to cry or to laugh. To use the word surreal would be an understatement.

"Want to take me out to breakfast?" Ellie asked.

"You're kidding. Right?"

"No. But if that's a stretch, how about I take YOU out to breakfast."

"You're kidding. Right?'

I raised my head and with bleary-beer eyes looked deep into hers. I don't know it was the alcohol, or the lateness of evening or the events of the evening or a sudden epiphany, but I suddenly realized that if I played my cards right I could lose my innocence..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a Denny's Restaurant within walking distance from the Frat House, but by the time we got there she had suggested that we skip the 'appetizers' and go instead to her apartment where we could have the main course. I forgot about playing my cards right and began concentrating on how not to embarrass myself. Should I be forthright and tell her up front that I had never been intimate with a girl before or should I segue into the confession by casually mentioning that until she had pulled Carol'spanties down I had never seen a girl completely naked before? I had seen pictures, or course, so I was somewhat familiar with the geography of a woman's body, but I was woefully ignoring about where to put the what.. I knew that to get to a point a series of preliminary actions needed to be taken and I was also clueless as to how to begin.

Her apartment turned out to be a really nice three-bedroom apartment that she shared with Carol and one of her. The building itself comtained a large pool and Jacuzzi as well as a fully equipped Spa and Recreation Room. I was duly impressed..

When she opened the door she flicked on the lights and I followed her in. The apartment consisted of a large living with a sofa, a television and stereo combination, a wall rack with zillions of record albums and an exercise bike that I doubted was hers. On one side of the room, opposite the couch, was a closed door that obviously led to the bedrooms.. A nice kitchen with attached dining area was to the back of the apartment as we entered. A large sliding glass door ran the length of the dining area and I could vaguely see chairs in the darkness on the patio beyond..

"Have a seat while I go and slip into something more comfortable," she said with a seductive smile.

I swallowed hard and tried to act as if that was something I had heard a million times before. I heard myself saying, "Don't be too long or I'll be lonely," as she opened the door and disappeared down the hall. Strike one, I thought. I couldn't think of anything I could have said that would have sounded dumber. I selected a chair to sit in and nervously await her grand entrance wearing her "comfortable" clothes.

I didn't have to wait long. She walked into the room dressed in a white men's undershirt that was many sizes to large for her 5'5" frame. It was long enough to cover her properly, but being an undershirt it certainly didn't cling tightly at the bottom. I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties, but she certainly wasn't wearing a bra. The outline of her pendulous breasts was pushing against the cotton fabric and I could see their pinkness of her nipples contrasting with the pale whiteness of her skin. I knew that we would be on the couch soon, and I knew that it would be hard for her to cover what was or wasn't hidden under the T-shirt.

"I see I'm the only one that got comfortable," she said with what I took as disappointed inflection in her voice. She seemed a little nervous. "You can take off your shoes at least."

I wondered if she was as nervous as I was. After seeing her pulling off Carol's pants and hearing her speak those obscenities at the party I was fairly well convinced she wasn't as innocent as me, but I still had my doubts as to how far she would be willing to go. Innocence and inexperience leads to confusion and indecisiveness and I was certainly confused and indecisive.

I sat on the couch and took off my shoes and socks. Seeing as she was already halfway naked I considered raising the ante a little by taking off my shirt as well, but I couldn't. As strange as it sounds to say, but I still had respect for her and I didn't want to offend her in any way that would jeopardize what might happen.

"I'm losing my buzz," she said a few moments after I had dropped the last sock on the floor.. "I've got cold beer in the fridge. Want one?"

"That would be nice," I said as I stood up. I followed her into the kitchen watching the sway of her buttocks as they swayed back and forth. When she reached the refrigerator she opened the door and quickly bent over to retrieve two bottles beer and as she did my earlier question was answered. The T-shirt lifted up to expose her ass in all its glory. She must have known I would see it but she didn't say a word or give any indication that anything was amiss.

"Would you like to dance, or would you rather sit on the couch and talk or something?" she asked as we opened our beer and drank.

"I don't care. Either one sounds good to me." At this point of the evening I was satisfied to let her do the choosing. I didn't want to mess things up by choosing the wrong one.

I could see her debating for a few seconds and then she said, "Let's sit on the couch and talk. I'll put some records on and if we hear something we like we can dance."

With her free hand she grabbed mine and led me over to the record rack. I knelt down and began flipping through the album on the lower part of the rack while she continued standing and searching through the middle section. "What kind of music do you like? Jazz? Folk? Western? Rock-n-roll?

"Jazz is great to listen to," I said, "but for dancing maybe some old standards"

"I've got just the thing," she said as she reached up to the highest portion of the rack and selected a fairly recent Perry Como album. I was still kneeling down as she did and the T-Shirt raised itself up over her exposed stomach and my eyes came into close proximity and with the wet hair between her legs. She stood there for a moment longer than was necessary before she handed me the album. She lowered her arm and the sight disappeared from view. I looked up at her eyes and saw that she was looking directly into my eyes.

"Do you like this?" she said with an enigmatic smile.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, uh, look at you like that."

"Looking at me? Like how?" The smile was even broader than before. I knew that she was playing with me again like she had done at the frat house, and suddenly I felt released. She wanted me to tell her that I had seen her naked body.. She had wanted me to see. I could continue being the me that I was – quiet, safe, and shy – and get nowhere, or I could speak up – be more open in my desires, more daring and forward – and if I lost, I lost. But if I lost it certainly wouldn't be by default.

"I was looking at you like this," I said as I reached out and lifted her T-shirt up above her waist. She made no move to push my hands away. She just stood there and watched as I feasted my eyes on her nakedness.

"You seemed to like Carol's. I rather thought you might like looking at mine too."

My hands were on her waist and my eyes were fixed firmly between her legs. My heart was pumping furiously. My penis was rock hard and I wanted so very much to pull it free and stroke it. My mind was filled with obscene images of her laying back on the sofa with her legs spread wide inviting me to fuck her.

"Oh God," I whimpered, "It's so beautiful."

"You can feel it too, if you want," she said as she took one of my hands and placed it on the furry tangle of pubic hair that covered the entrance to her body. I started running my hand over the soft patch, petting it, feeling the texture, wrapping my fingers around the curls and twisting them around the end of my fingers. Slowly she knelt down beside me pushed lips against mine. Her tongue forced its way deep into my mouth. I kissed her back violently and as she spread her legs apart I placed my palm on her open pussy and began applying pressure as I caressed the two cheeks of her ass and the valley between them.