Angel Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled softly, "You're Angel Kitten Momma. And is that... something you actually want to be?"

"Yes," Kathleen responded simply. "I've always wanted to be a mom, this is just a different way than I expected. She needs me, you need me, and I need to be needed."

"And that it's different doesn't... bother you? You're not... disappointed?" he asked curiously.

"Why would I be?" Kathleen tilted her head slightly. "It's love, a different love, but still love." She smiled into his eyes, "She's a sweet little girl who needs to be loved. I won't love her the same as her mother did, just like you won't love her the same way I do. For me, it's about choosing to love her, to accept her love in return. She was hurting and lost, she was turning to me to be her light in the darkness of life. I am opening my arms and heart to be that light."

He lifted his head and looked at her. His expression softened and he murmured, "You're a very rare and special woman, Kathleen. I hope you know that."

"I'm just me," she winked at him, "My parents always taught me one important fact before they died. At the end of the day, love is going to be about choice. It's not fleeting, ephemeral feelings, not like joy, hate, pain, or anger, love is about saying I want this person as part of my life every day for the rest of your life. I am choosing to love your daughter and be her Angel Kitten Momma. You just have to decide if you truly want some weirdo slave with a Kat fursona to be your daughter's Angel Kitten Momma."

"What's a fursona?" Iridessa asked curiously.

"It's where you dress up as an animal and pretend to be something other than human. While I don't have a full fur suit because that's not my pleasure, I do wear cat ears and tail when I'm at home." She pulled out her phone, flicked through it, and showed Iridessa and Jerome the picture. She was wearing a pair of black cat ears, a skirt, and a blouse, with a black tail with a white tip waving from under the skirt. She pressed the play button and she was doing a dance with a glass of water on her head and her hips swayed a lot.

"And if I told you that I would be ecstatic to have a slave with a Kat fursona that was your kind of weird to be my daughter's Angel Kitten Momma?" he asked softly, lifting his gaze from the phone to her eyes.

She tilted her head, then smiled at him and winked, "Then I'm Angel Kitten Momma for as long as it's wanted and needed." She slid her phone away, then poked him in the side, wiggling her finger to see if he was ticklish. "But that also means we'll have to figure out how to de-guilt you."

"I'm getting there. Just going to take a little time. Maybe...," he trailed off. "What if we started having dinner here... the three of us?" he asked. "Spend some time?"

"That sounds perfectly fine to me," she winked at him. "And no that doesn't mean I'm moving in little Queen," she answered preemptively, not even needing to hear the question as Iridessa opened her mouth. "Dates first."

Jerome looked at her for a moment and then asked, "Do I understand correctly that you are applying for a different position as well?" He didn't look as if the thought bothered him.

She reached up and tugged lightly on the chain to her collar, her lips curled into a small smile, "Maybe... depends on how well we get along outside of work."

He looked surprised at that, then with an almost befuddled smile said, "Then we'll need to set aside some time... perhaps this weekend?" he asked.

"Sounds like a good plan," she winked at him. "Why don't we make plans to meet up on Saturday? There's a fair at the park we could take little Queen to." She reached out and rested a hand on his shoulder, her thumb stroking over his jawline as she looked into his eyes, "Take a deep breath, hang on to your towel, and don't panic." She winked. "We'll figure it out together."

He nodded, pressing his cheek toward her thumb instinctively. "All right. I will do my level best not to panic," he chuckled softly. "But I'd appreciate a distinct lack of Vogon poetry in those plans. I hear it's horrible."

"Well," she pondered, "If you really want Vogon poetry I'm sure I can arrange it," she winked. "But if you start to panic, I'll just squish you in a hug and make you listen to my heartbeat until you calm down."

"And what about when I'm not panicking?" he asked softly, only half-teasing.

"Then my head will go on your chest," she winked at him. Then leaned in and murmured in his ear softly so only he could hear it, "Unless you need my thighs as ear muffs," she straightened up and winked at him playfully.

"I've never had any complaints about that particular style choice," he murmured with a shrug.

"I look forward to finding out," she winked and hopped up, "but, as much fun as teasing you is, time for me to go do my job." She kissed the top of his head, then hugged Iridessa, "Be good for your Dad, little Queen. The music I'm going to be playing isn't appropriate for little ears. We'll see each other for dinner." She tapped her on the nose, then headed out of his office.

That afternoon and evening, instead of being the usual rambunctious child he was used to, Iridessa quietly read her books and practiced her writing. She bit her lip as she focused very studiously. "What are you doing, baby?" Jerome finally asked when the lack of chaos made him feel unsettled.

"Angel Kitten Momma said that it's important to be educated so I can get a good job when I get bigger and that even when it's not fun you still gotta do the work. So I'm going to work hard so I can be like Angel Kitten Momma and Heaven Momma when I grow up."

His eyes got soft as he thought how proud Janelle would be of her now. "They're both going to be so proud of you. Every bit as proud as me," he murmured. "I love you, baby girl."

"I love you, Daddy," she smiled up at him, then returned to her work. "What are we going to do for dinner?"

"What would you like tonight?" he asked. "It's going to have to be something here if we're going to have dinner with your Angel Kitten Momma, but I can order whatever."

"How about Chinese food?"

"I can do that," he agreed, pulling out his phone and sending a quick text to Kathleen. 'Ordering Chinese for dinner. Preference?'

It was a few minutes before he got a reply, 'Sweet and sour chicken, extra pineapple and wonton soup, steamed rice.' It was promptly followed by a wink and a kiss emoji He thought about it for a long moment, then sent his own kiss emoji back before ordering from his favorite Chinese place in Memphis and adding her order to theirs for delivery. Then, he got back to work. One of their stations in Florida was struggling with listenership and he was having to make some tough decisions about content and personnel.

It was just after six, the Chinese food arrived, then Kathleen swept into his office once more, she scooped up Iridessa and kissed her forehead, "Hello, little Queen, I missed you." She walked around the desk and wrapped Jerome in a hug on her other side, "Squish."

He reached up and wrapped his arms around her waist in return. "Squish back," he murmured, enjoying the physical contact.

She leaned against him, her breasts against his cheek and he could hear the steady thump of her heartbeat. "I missed you too," she kissed the top of his head, "Now, put your work away, then we can feast. Jasmine came in early tonight. I think she's got the hots for Roberts, it's so cute."

He looked back at the stack of papers that said he was going to have to let two people out of the Florida station go and sighed, setting them in a neat pile off to the side. "Good set?" he asked.

"Good enough," she set Iridessa down, then wrapped her arms around him and held him, "What's wrong? Do you need to talk about it? Do you need help figuring things out?" She pressed his head to her chest once more so he could hear the steady thump of her heartbeat.

"Just... I need to cut a couple from one of the Florida stations. It's probably going to be able to be management, which isn't terrible in the long run. It protects the talent, but... they've still got families. I hate doing it. The station is running lean, Ops manager is doing all the right things, just... listenership, you know?" he sighed.

"Mmm," she rubbed her fingers over his head, gently massaging it. "May I take a look?"

"Long as you don't tell anyone I let you. My accounting department gets a little angsty about stuff like that," he smiled wryly as he handed her the report.

She took the papers and simply curled up in his lap as if she belonged there. She pursued the papers and then furrowed her brows, "You don't have to let either one go, you could offer them a lateral or a slightly upgraded move to a different station." She pointed, "Look, this guy is only a degree short of being able to take..." she flicked over and pressed a few buttons, "He could be offered this job, he's got the experience to replace the degree retirements and you haven't been able to get anyone there for a while because they want way too much money, a decent relocation package and he'd probably go for it. As for her, she doesn't have as much experience, but she'd be a shoo-in at your Atlanta location, she's got the chops to handle those teenagers." She winked at him, "I know all the good gossip."

His eyes widened as he stared at the paper and then at the positions she mentioned. "Why the hell didn't I think of that?" he breathed. "You're a genius..."

"You narrowed your focus," she shrugged, "Now, I accept payment in kisses," she winked up at him playfully and offered up her cheek.

He looked at her for a long moment, then bent and kissed her cheek, holding it there for a few seconds. His hand reached up and cupped her other one as he lifted his lips, turning her head slightly and he bent again, brushing his lips across hers ever so softly, before lifting to look into her eyes again. "Paid in full?" he asked softly.

Her eyes held a slight twinkle, "I'll accept that as a deposit," she winked at him, then lifted up and nuzzled his nose as Iridessa giggled beside them. "You're adorable, I think I'm going to keep you." She turned her head to kiss the palm of his hand. "I like your kisses, you're welcome to give me them whenever you feel comfortable." She winked up at him again, a faint blush dusted her cheeks now but she didn't move away.

"What do you think, baby girl? Do you like the idea of Daddy giving your Angel Kitten Momma kisses?" he asked, not taking his eyes from Kathleen's.

"I like the idea, Daddy. You should give her lots of kisses, and maybe we should kidnap her and you can tie her up in your room so we can keep her."

"Ooo bondage?" Kathleen wiggled her brows playfully. "I make a sexy rope kitten," she winked at him, teasing him. "I have pictures."

"I think you're going to have to show me those later," he murmured before he bent and kissed her lips again, longer this time.

A soft sigh of pleasure escaped Kathleen's lips to be swallowed by his mouth. She slid her hand up to gently massage the back of his head, in no big rush or hurry. Iridessa giggled and clapped her hands in happiness. When he finally lifted his head, Kathleen winked as their stomachs growled. "Let's eat our dinner."

He pulled their food toward them and began fishing some sweet and sour chicken out with a fork to lift to her lips. His smile was soft and his eyes rested on hers as he fed her. At her look, he shrugged. "I like taking care of my women," he commented softly.

"I like being taken care of," she winked at him as she took a bite, "As long as I get to do the same for my man." She tilted her head, "Or is there another word that scratches your itch? A special word?"

He swallowed, "There... has, on occasion, been another word used, yes," he offered. "'My man' is fine too if you'd like...," offering her the choice.

She licked her lips, "Share the word, or would you like me to guess?"

He shrugged. "Your man... Your ma...," he trailed off, looking at her.

"Mmm," she leaned in, pressing her lips to beside his ear, "My Master?"

A shiver went through him and his arms tightened reflexively. "Mmmhmmm," he said softly.

"I look forward to exploring that path with you," she licked his earlobe gently, "Master." She straightened up, then grabbed a fork to feed him in turn. Iridessa giggled and ate her lo mein enjoying the warmth of family.

As dinner continued, they ate and talked with each other and Iridessa. He discovered that she graduated with her bachelor's with a three-point eight and that most of her college was paid for by scholarship and what wasn't was covered by the trust fund her parents left her. She learned how he had worked hard to become CEO but when he lost his wife he had been gut-punched. That being a single dad was both wonderful and harder than he had ever thought. Iridessa talked about her former Nanny and how she was glad Tasha wasn't around because now she had her Angel Kitten Momma.

After dinner, she had to go back to the recording booth and he picked up the dinner. As she moved to leave, he reached out and caught her wrist, tugging her back to him and bending to kiss her lips again. A soft groan of desire escaped his lips as they lingered on hers. Playfully, he licked at her lips before they parted. "You taste good, and no, it's not the Chinese."

"Oh?" She tilted her head slightly, her eyes taking on that impish twinkle. She lifted up slightly and kissed him. She nipped his lower lip and when he gasped she darted her tongue into his mouth and swirled it around, mapping and claiming every inch before she slowly pulled back, sucking on his lower lip until she released it with a soft pop. "I will see you later, Master."

"Later, my dear," he murmured with a soft smile as he watched her go.

"So, I'm thinking she could sleep in your bed, Daddy."

Robby worked quickly and had a couple of other people take over her evening show. She got ensconced in the empty office a few doors down from him and Iridessa was able to travel between them as she wished. She showed up at his office every day at lunch and dinner for them to spend time together while she worked on plans for a show. Liam and Jefferson stopped off periodically excited for the show and talking her ear off.

Thursday, she slipped in while Iridessa was spending time with one of the helpers. She held up a finger, then crept around his desk and hid in the knee hole under it. "Just pretend I'm not here, Master. I'm hiding from Liam and Jefferson." She tugged him forward under the desk, then laid her head on his thigh and held his legs.

He chuckled, "O...K?" Reaching under the desk, he gently pet her head before returning to work. It was ten minutes later when Liam and Jefferson burst into his office. "Have you seen her? We've got another idea!" Liam exclaimed.

Jerome shrugged and shook his head. "Nope. No clue..."

They looked at each other, then turned to leave, "Maybe we should just send her an email?"

"Or a text," they closed the door behind them and she quickly fished out her phone to silence it before going back to his thigh.

"Thank you, Master," she breathed, then nuzzled into him, "You smell fantastic by the way, extremely lickable." Her nose rubbed along his groin as if she was teasing him, her hot breath passing over him as she did.

"Yeah? Not... too much?" he asked, her nuzzling already causing his length to stir. He had never had anything to be ashamed of in that arena either.

"No, it's... perfect," she purred then moved closer, her breath hot as she pressed a soft kiss against his zipper, "What are you thinking, Master?"

"All kinds of lascivious thoughts, my little Kitten," he murmured, using the familiar nickname he'd taken to calling her. One that seemed very natural and to fit them.

"Oh?" she pressed another kiss, this time rubbing her nose along him, "Anything you want to share, Master?" She nuzzled lower, breathing hot on his sack through the pants.

"How good your lips would feel wrapped around my cock," he offered softly. "How it's a bit of a thrill having you under there in this office when anyone could walk in..."

"That's true," she murmured, shifting, "Anyone could walk in while I..." he felt the zipper of his slacks being lowered, a soft hand reach in and extract his length from down his pant leg, then a warm, wet tongue licked the shaft of his cock, teasing him as it probed the tip playfully.

"Fuck... That's it, Kitten... That's a good girl..." he groaned softly. He pushed his legs wide against the arms of his chair and added, "Does my Kitten approve?"

"Yes, Master," she licked him again, "I've been aching to taste you for days. And now... I'm going to get my cream." She sucked him into her mouth. She wouldn't be able to take all of him but she definitely planned to work him. Her hands joined in adding strokes where her mouth couldn't. When he was good and spit-slicked, she released his cock and moved to lick his sack, easing them out of his pants too. Her cheeks messily rubbed over his cock, teasing them with her softness before she sucked on him again. When he looked down, he could see her eyes and the smear on her cheeks. "Master's naughty little whore," she breathed around his cock.

"Gonna treat you so good, Kitten...," he murmured. "Forget all about any other men... Only worry about pleasing me," he assured her.

"Yes, Master," she sucked hard on his cock, pressing him against the top of her mouth. She pushed him in and swallowed around him. She stroked his cock in time with her head bobs, her focus was his pleasure and giving him everything he needed. She didn't stop even when she heard the door open and the voice of Jefferson asking about her again. She did slow down a little, the thrill of being caught sucking her boss and master off driving her to keep going.

"No... she's... I've not seen her. Been... working on ways to... fill the pipeline," he replied, trying to focus through the decadent pleasure.

"Alright," Jefferson grumbled and left. She timed the door closing to her pressing him deeper into her mouth and humming before she swallowed, her throat constricting around the tip she had managed to work in.

"FUCK!" he growled. "You're so fucking good at that..." Reaching under his desk with one hand, he pet her head as she continued to work his cock in and out of her mouth, twisting at the base with her hands. "Such a wonderfully filthy Kitten. Perfect little whore... Fucking love it..."

She reached up, guiding his hand to grip her hair so he could move her head how he wished. She stroked and hummed. Her mouth sucked harder as she bobbed her head faster. Her hand came up to stroke and rub his sack, then one finger rubbed just behind it firmly. Her eyes were glazed in pleasure as she focused on bringing him over, giving him something perfect, wonderful, and fantastic that only she could give.

For the next ten minutes, he guided and directed her, showing her with sound and hand what he liked and how he liked to be touched. It was the greatest such experience he had ever had, and that was saying something. "Oh, fuck, Kitten...," he groaned in a pleasure-drunk voice. "Gonna nut... Gonna fill that pretty little mouth of yours with my cum... So fucking close..."

She whimpered her response, eagerly doing whatever he desired eager to make him come. She needed to give him this the same way a drowning man needed air. She bobbed her head slightly and moved her mouth faster on his cock. Her tongue, so wicked and sinful swirled around what she could fit, making sure it was spit slick for her hands.

"Gaawwd!" he growled as he came, gripping the arm of his office chair as his other hand fisted her hair, and unleashing a veritable flood of his seed into her mouth. Grunt after grunt accompanied the twitching of his thick cock against her tongue expelling more of the salty fluid in a pool. "Kitten...," he panted. "Fuck..."