Angel Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gulped it down, a faint squeak escaped at the amount. Finally, when he was spent and going limp she licked him clean. She gently tucked him back into his pants and zipped him back up before sliding up his body and holding him gently. Her hand stroked over his head and neck, soothing him while he came down. "Your good Kitten, Master."

"Oh, God, Kitten...," he said, clutching her against his body with a tight grip. "That was... Fuck, what was that? Where did that come from?" he asked in astonishment.

"A blow job..." she giggled, "and I wanted to give it to you, so it came from me as a gift." She kissed his neck, "I'm choosing you." She cuddled him some more, her eyes rolling as Jefferson knocked and came in.

"There you are, I've been looking for you," Jefferson said, "Did he tell you I was looking for you?"

"Yes, but I wanted a cuddle," she responded easily. "Send me an email with your ideas, I'll see if I can work them in while I'm working on the skits."

"OK," Jefferson said, "Iridessa is having fun with your helper Rose, she's so cute."

He left, then Kathleen sat back slightly to look Jerome in the eyes with a soft, warm gaze. "How are you feeling, Master? What do you need?"

"I'm... God, I'm amazing. You're... amazing." He looked up into her eyes, his brow furrowed, and asked, "You're not planning on... running now, are you? Because honestly... The more I talk to you, the more I hold you... and kiss you... and, you know, other things... the more I want to keep you around. A really long time. Like... I'm starting to think forever long..."

She tilted her head, "No, I'm not planning on running away." She reached up and ran her fingers over her collar. "I've been thinking... maybe we should look at putting something permanent... and your name on it... around my neck." She tilted her head, "And claiming my spot in your bed."

"I like this idea," he said. "Would you like to order it online or do you want to go shopping for it?" he asked.

"Order it online," she tilted her head, "When would you like me to move in?"

He chuckled, "My evenings after work are clear from now until... forever. When would you like to move in? And are you prepared for five-year-old squeals?"

She giggled and reached into a pocket and pulled out a set of ear protectors. "I'm ready. How about I plan to grab a go-bag for tonight and tomorrow night, then move over the weekend."

"I like this idea," he murmured. His hand reached and cupped her ass, before finding the pocket and pulling out her phone. Handing it to her, she unlocked it and he entered his address. "You're really going be with us, Kitten? Not going to give us up like she did? Cheat on me?" he asked softly.

"I'm going to be with you, be Angel Kitten Momma to Iridessa. I'm not going to give you up or cheat on you." She pressed her lips to his tenderly. "I'm going to be yours for life." Her nose crinkled, "We might have to stretch me down there some because you're bigger than my toys, but I'm going to be all yours and only for you."

"Yeah... generally, I'm told... It's true what they say. You don't... mind? I'm not too... big?" he asked, ducking his head a little.

"I don't think you're too big, I do think that the first few times I'm going to need to be nice and slick, well prepared." She hugged him, then murmured in his ear, "But you're going to love that aren't you? Having a tight, wet, hot pussy wrapped around your cock. Filling it up so full knowing that you're going to be the last I'll ever have?"

He growled and buried his face in her neck biting at the skin, then licking it. "You have no fucking idea... Wreck that pussy, baby... Send you to outer space..."

She whined softly, then picked up her phone and flicked through it, before showing him a picture, it was her in a shibari harness wearing a bikini. Her breasts were lifted and when she flicked it to the next page, it showed her ass perfectly framed with white, creamy mounds. A tail was dangling from between the ropes, showing exactly where that plug was hidden. "Your property, Master."

"Fuck, baby... that ass should be red... Spank it and chew it... you look so good...," he breathed. "That tail... God, how can one woman be so fucking sexy?" he gasped as he lifted his head, reached up with his hand, and gripped her throat before crushing his lips to hers in a desperate, needy kiss.

She whimpered in surprise, then melted into the kiss, eagerly returning it. Her arms wrapped around him and held him tightly, her fingers scratched down his neck. Soft, wanton mewls echoed in his ears as she pressed as close as she could. A need was burning inside her and she ached. When he lifted his head she was breathless. "You should do that, Master... spank me, fuck me, wreck your pussy. I'm drenched for you, Master. You have no idea how wet and aching I am right now."

"Yeah?" he asked, turning her to where her back was to his chest. "Let's find out...," he murmured, sliding one hand up her leg on the inside, inching closer to her sex.

She spread her legs, adjusting the skirt so he could reach her sex easily but nobody walking in would see her crotch. "Your property, Master." She spread her legs wider, granting him access.

He slowly worked his way up his, fingers hotter by the second, until he found her panties. They were absolutely drenched. He pulled them to the side and began dragging his fingertips through her folds, coating them with her juices before finally, finding the hard bud of nerves at the top. He pressed her clit and then slowly began circling as he kissed her neck. "Fuck... so wet... so hot... that's mine..."

She mewled helplessly, and her hand came back to clutch at his head, soft, panting whines at the feel of his touch on her most intimate of places. "Oh... oh fuck... that's yours... your fault... your property... your hot, wet pussy..."

"That's it, baby. That's mine. My property. Not for anyone else to touch," he murmured. "Only for me now," he added, continuing to slowly tease her core into a knot of pleasure.

A needy, breathless whine caressed his ears as she rocked her hips towards his touch, eagerly seeking it. "Oh... oh please... so good... been so long Master... need it... please... make me come for you Master..."

"Listen carefully, Kitten. Unless I specifically tell you not to come, you feel free. But I still want to hear you. You sound so sexy when you beg... Want to hear all the noises...," he grumbled in her ear as he began to move his finger faster. "Come for me, Kitten...," he urged.

She squealed, whimpered, and moaned, her fingers clenched on his head rhythmically until finally she yelped and stifled a soft scream, climaxing hard. "Master!" Her entire body jolted in his arms and his fingers got even wetter.

"There it is... That's my good girl. You needed that, didn't you?" he murmured, flush with the power of his control.

She whimpered softly and nodded, "Yes, Master. I need lots of them... get all dripping wet." She leaned back against him, "Question..." she tilted her head to look up at him, "Do you have a breeding kink, Master? Do you want to hear me beg you to breed me?"

He swallowed and nodded. "Yeah. I'd imagine that's probably a pretty common thing. Black man, getting off to hearing a smaller white girl begging to be bred on his thick black cock. I mean... stereotypes happen for a reason, right?" he offered.

"Wouldn't know," she murmured as she turned to kiss him, "You're the first black man I've been with. You'll be the last man I'll ever be with. I'm choosing you. I'm choosing to love you, to be yours for all the rest of our days."

He slid his hand behind her head and held her as they kissed. When their lips parted again after long moments, he murmured, "You have no idea how good you feel. Your kiss... I can feel it. I can feel the way you feel about me. I've never experienced that... It's... amazing."

"I'm glad, Master. I want you to know, to feel my love for you," she murmured. "And as much as I want to stay in your arms, I have to get back to work. When I get off, I'll go put together some clothes then come to your house. Maybe we can have dinner there?"

"Would you like that? What are you interested in having? I'll pick it up," he offered with a smile.

"Pizza?" She asked curiously, "I like Italian sausage and mushrooms."

"Good girl. That's my favorite. We'll get a small pepperoni for the munchkin," he added.

"Sounds perfect," she kissed him again, then adjusted her panties and skirt then winked at him before she walked out of his office.

"God, what a woman," he breathed in wonder, before placing a delayed order for the pizza and then turning back to his paperwork and continuing what he had been doing before he was so pleasantly interrupted. The day passed quickly, and he picked up Iridessa and headed for the car.

"What about dinner with Angel Kitten Momma?" she asked with a pout.

"Well...," he started. "What would you say if she came to live at our house starting tonight? I'm going to order pizza, and she's going to bring some clothes, and then she's going to come and live with us. How about that?"

"Awesome!" Iridessa bounded around in excitement, "And I get siblings." She quickly buckled herself into her seat, "Let's go, Daddy, I want to see Angel Kitten Momma!"

When he arrived home, Kathleen pulled up shortly after, dismounting her bike and pinning him to his car to kiss him passionately, "Missed you," she breathed against his lips. Then winked and helped Iridessa out. "Hey little Queen, how's my girl?"

"Daddy said you were moving in?"

"That's the plan," she agreed, picking up the little girl and hugging her tightly. "Sound good to you?"

"I get siblings?"

"That too is in the plans."

"Fantastic! Come on. Daddy can show you your room, and then we can have dinner and you can read me a story, then go make me siblings."

Jerome shook his head. "Baby girl, it doesn't work like that. OK? You don't just say, go make me siblings and it happens...," he chuckled softly.

"I know that Daddy, you two are going to have to go have it a lot to make me siblings. I saw it on PBS." She nodded, "Now, dinner, then you two can have lots of alone hugging time."

"Yes, lots of alone hugging time," Kathleen chuckled, taking her hand to walk them inside the large house. Jerome and Janelle had bought it when she was still alive thinking that they would grow a family there. The furniture and rest of the house were well-maintained and Kathleen found an extremely nice, modern kitchen, a large master bedroom with a large attached bath that had both a shower and a jacuzzi tub. There were three other bedrooms, one of which Jerome had turned into an office for himself.

The pizza arrived about twenty minutes after they did, and they sat at the dining room table to eat it, listening to Iridessa jabber on about her plans for their family as if she were somehow in control of them. Jerome reached out and took Kathleen's hand and squeezed it, enjoying the fact that she did so in return and the act was warm and filled with love.

She lifted his hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it, then smiled into his eyes, "I love you, Master."

"I love you, Kitten. It's kind of strange to say it so soon, but it's true. I choose you, and that's a pretty amazing thing," he replied softly, a warm gaze directed at her.

She winked at him and kissed his hand again. Then after dinner, they went to watch a movie. She sat in his lap, her back against his chest while Iridessa fell asleep on her. "Family," Kathleen murmured happily.

"Is this... OK? Is this what you hoped for?" he asked softly.

"It's wonderful, Master. I'm happy, I have you and our family."

"You know, I never expected something like this to happen," he murmured. "I kind of felt like I'd just have to... settle."

"Surprise," she murmured with a soft giggle. She rose to her feet, holding Iridessa, "Let's get the little queen to bed, then you and I have... other things to attend to." She tucked Iridessa into her bed, then kissed her forehead before she led him from the room and back towards his bedroom.

He led her into the bedroom. Like the rest of the house, the floor was carpeted with the expensive stuff and no money was spared on padding. It felt wonderful walking around in bare feet which she did almost immediately upon entering the room. Setting her shoes to the side, she noted him doing the same and taking off his tie to hang it up in the closet. "So... will this do for a place to live?" he asked with a wry smile.

"Does it have you?" She responded, stripping off her dress and underwear, and tossing them both in the hamper. She was nude before him and bounced in place, "Then it's perfect."

He shook his head. "No, you're perfect," he breathed He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, still clothed. "Come here," he murmured, patting his lap. When she walked over, he guided her down, bending her over his lap as he caressed her back and then the curve of her ass. Finally, he lifted his hand and brought it down with a loud crack. "Fuck... look at that ass... the way it jiggles. So fucking perfect baby...," he breathed, staring at it with wide eyes.

She yelped softly then groaned after the strike, she arched forward and wiggled her butt, "Yours, Master... one..."

"Oh, good girl...," he murmured, lifting his hand to strike the other cheek and closing his eyes to savor the echo of the smack in the room.

She moaned and yelped, "Two, Master..." she squirmed slightly, she was soaked and dripping on his thigh. "Your good girl... fuck... so good."

His fingers slid down the outside of the crack of her ass to her pussy, groaning with a satisfied smile as he found her drenched. Then, scooping up some of her juices on his finger, he dragged it back up, but this time, he followed the skin and found her puckered star, slowly pressing with the fat pad of his finger and rotating in a circle to tease the nerves there. "MINE," he growled.

She squeaked softly, then a naughty, pornographic moan fell from her throat as she squirmed slightly, "Yours, Master... oh fuck... yours..."

"Yes, that body is mine. Every inch of it. And I'm going to spend the rest of our lives sampling its delights, baby. Your Master is going to use you until we've both got nothing left...," he groaned, pressing just slightly harder until the muscle began to part before pulling back, teasing her with some of the things he might do to her. Lifting his hand, he smacked her ass again, returning to the first cheek, smiling as there was now a faint pink handprint on her perfect white skin.

A low moan and a yelp echoed from the strike and she squirmed, "Yes Master... yours to use... all of our life...every inch, anything you want." She mewled softly in need, panting helplessly as she arched towards him, "Please... fuck... need... Master..."

He brought his hand back down on her other cheek. Continuing to switch, he spanked her over and over again until her cheeks were a soft red before he lifted her up and tossed her on her stomach on the bed. He rolled and began kissing and biting at her ass with low growls of desire, squeezing with his hands in amazement at how well her curves filled them. "So fucking sexy...," he gasped before he lifted her hips from behind and shoved his lips in between them licking her sex, like a man dying of thirst.

"Master! Oh... oh fuck.. Master!" She yelped and moaned at the bites, then when his mouth attacked her drenched pussy she screamed in surprise. She ground back seeking more, "Fuck... going to... going to... MASTER!" She climaxed hard, drenching his mouth with her juices.

His hands closed into the middle and he split her ass, reaching with one long finger and teasing her asshole again as he devoured her gash. Her moans and screams drove him on, each one seemingly tailored to reach down into his soul and only his and stoke the fires of passion. His tongue found her clit and flicked at it furiously even as the very tip of his finger parted her sphincter once more, teasing and stretching the nerves there.

Filthy pornographic moans dripped from her chest. Her screams of pleasure and whines of need were incessant as she rocked back towards his mouth and finger. It didn't take long before she was mewling and begging him to fuck her, to pound her pussy and breed her cunt. "Please! Fuck! MASTER! Please!"

He chuckled as he slowly backed away from her sex and turned her over. Standing up, he slowly took off his shirt, pants, and boxers. Jerome was no bodybuilder, but he was in reasonably good shape for having a desk job. Good genetics counted for a lot. In the light of the room, he stepped forward and laid his hard cock along her slit, letting her see how far up her body it went. "That's going inside you tonight, Kitten. You've begged for it, and you're going to get your wish." He took himself in hand and moved his hips back before setting himself at her entrance. "My pretty little whore...," he murmured, staring down into her eyes.

She gasped and whined, she had a good idea as to how big he was from the blow job, but it almost seemed like it was bigger when he was standing. "Yes... fuck... yes Master..." she lifted her legs, then spread them until she was nearly in a split. She reached down and pulled herself open wider, spreading her core for his cock. "Please... yours... Master... please... need it."

"My slave...," he murmured again, holding still, enjoying the tension for a few moments longer.

Her eyes widened at his teasing and she squirmed, desperately trying to get closer. "Please... please... pretty please... your naughty little whore... please..."

"My... Kathleen... Morris...," he breathed, slowly pushing forward inside her depths. He did not push hard, knowing that the first time he would have to take his time to work himself inside her, but he would take as long as it took. She had asked for this, and he needed it.

Her eyes widened at the abrupt feeling of being so full. She squirmed slightly and breathed out. He was so fucking big... she was being impaled on a pole... She squeaked when it rubbed against the top of her pussy just right. "Ohhh fff...." she released her body and moved one hand up to rub over her clit, the pleasure relaxing her body to let him in deeper. She rubbed faster then slapped her clit firmly. She yelped, then climaxed. Her body rippled around his cock with a soft scream and relaxed to let him fill her, "MASTER!"

"That's it, Kitten. Take that cock like a good little whore... So fucking tight for me...," he growled as he inched in, then pulled back. Inching in again, he held for a moment, then pulled back, each time going just a tiny bit further as he tried to both satisfy himself and make it good for her. "Nice and easy, Kitten. You're going to take this cock, but we're going to take it slow these first couple of times. Soon enough, though, you're going to ride it like a fucking champ...," he murmured in a low, pleasure-drunk voice as he focused on fitting more of his thick cock inside of her.

Her eyes glazed in pleasure and need, and moaned helplessly, her mind was slipping into subspace and the only thing she felt and could focus on was where they were joined. She squirmed slightly, then, realizing he hadn't moved his hands from the bed, she flexed, her legs went around his waist and she squeezed. She pulled herself firmly onto his cock with a loud squeak. Their groins pressed together and she groaned, "Fuck.... Oh, fuck... full..." She didn't relax her legs, holding him as her body fluttered around the cock. Her hand stroked and rubbed her clit faster, then she climaxed around his length with a loud, pleasure-filled wanton scream, "MASTER! Fuck! Breed!"

He gasped as she shoved herself onto his cock, grunting loudly as he bottomed out inside of her, nudging at her cervix. "Fuck!" he gasped, panting as he stared down at her while she made herself come and her body squeezed his cock like a vice. Finally, he chuckled, "OK, Kitten. If that's what you want...," he rumbled before he took her legs from around his back and then pushed them down, bending her in half and resting his hands on the backs of her thighs. "Hang on, little girl. This might hurt a bit." And with that, he began pulling back and driving into her at a much faster, steady pace, fucking that pole into her with little regard for her pleasure, so focused was he on complying with what she had asked: flooding her depths with his cum.