Angel of Death Pt. 05

Story Info
Rehabilitation of a new Zombie female.
1.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

continued from part 04. Comments are highly appreciated...

.....................................................................................................................................

Excerpts from the recently de classified logbooks of Dr. Alexander Brandenburg, chief scientist and surgeon of project Amerika.

"The subject was next inserted into the pressure chamber, to further infuse her tissue with formula DX03 preservative solution. Subject was conscious. Mobility was limited to her fingers and neck. She remained calm as we inserted into the hyperbaric chamber and sealed the hatch.

We observed the subject closely as she was subjected to the first vacuum cycle. The liquid began boiling immediately and obscured our view of the subject.

After 45 minutes of vacuum application, the liquid was void of bubbles. There only remained a steady stream of small bubbles emitting from the subject's anus, mouth and vulva. She remained limp, floating with minimal reaction of her limbs.

We continued communication through the microphone and engaged the subject in responding to our commands, she was compliant and calm.

90 minutes into the cycle, all air bubbles had ceased. We held the vacuum a further three hours before gradually increasing the pressure over the course of the next 12 hours.

The first eight hours of gradual pressurization was accompanied by our instructions for the Subject to exercise her limbs. With minimal feedback from her extremities and impaired vision, she struggled to control her movements, sometimes barely moving and sometimes over shooting the force.

The experience of having a willing volunteer was novel to all of us, and her determination soon began to give us hope that she would regain her self control.

The pressure was maintained at 50 atmospheres for three days before increasing.

During this time the subject was instructed to swim down to her Oxygenation apparatus and make some adjustments. To our surprise she was able to open and close the valves using her fingers at the first attempt.

The final phase of the pressure cycle was particularly distressing to the subject. Her body was subjected to a pressure of 120 atmospheres to ensure the DX03 infused into her tissue.

As the pressure reached the 100atmosphere mark, the subject began experiencing discomfort in her head which she indicated as best as she could. Pain was no longer available as a sensation, which made it difficult to assess potential damage.

Yet the subject continued to exercise her limbs under the extreme pressure gaining more and more mobility. All remnants of her body hair was gone by day5 in the chamber. Her skin was bleached a translucent white with gray and green veins visible.

The Subject became more and more aware of her body and she was found examining, poking and prodding herself at each interval. She engaged in increasingly aggressive attempts at self stimulation, by squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples, vigorously rubbing and slapping her vagina as well as slapping her buttocks and fingering her anus. It is doubtful she achieved any sort of stimulation from her dead flesh, let alone her sutured anus and vulva. We shall question her extensively after the treatment.

By day 7 the chamber pressure was back to one atmosphere and the subject was ready for extraction. She cooperated well throughout the process, however, as per protocol she had to be restrained."

.............................................................................................................................................

Helga waited as the hatch opened and her body restraint was lowered down. It was a simple device made of stainless steel. A heavy flat plate with two ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs welded to short rods, and a single thick tall rod from the base plate up to the neck where a thick metal collar was welded.

"Stand on the device and lock yourself in," commanded the doctor.

It was easier said than done. She was floating and first had to position herself standing on the plate and then secure her ankles. It took several attempts with her limbs and head banging on the rods and cuffs. There was no pain. Only a distant "Thud" and her skin felt thick and tough.

Helga finally managed to secure her ankles and then aligned her neck to the collar and clicked it in place. All restraints were self locking. She could lock herself in, but needed keys to release.

Finally her wrists. Helga managed to cuff her left wrist with her light hand but couldn't bend her right wrist enough to cuff her right. She gently closed the cuff almost fully before inserting her wrist, after which she clicked it in place with her hip.

"Its fine. prepare for extraction. Hold on. "

It was an incredible sight as the white, bald, woman with mirror lenses for her eyes and her mouth and pussy sewn shut, was lifted from the glowing hyperbaric chamber.

Her legs and arms were spread, showing off her stitched pussy and mouth. Her eyes were blank mirrors. It was something out of a horror movie as floodlit the corpse, dripping with embalming fluid hovered 15 feet above before being gently lowered to the ground. The pupil-less eyes and stitched mouth and vulva made chills go down the most seasoned Nazi doctor's spine as they saw the creature actually moved.

Helga was lowered gently down to a trolley with wheels and bolted down in a upright position, reminiscent of the way Hannibal Lector was transported.

"Fraulein von Heidelberg. You are magnificent!" said doctor Brandenburg as he came close and began caressing her embalmed body. Helga felt as if she was wearing a thick leather suit. She felt his touch, but it was distant through her now leather-like tough dead skin. She flinched, and flexed her fists and twisted her neck.

"Now, you shall rest and let the excess chemicals sweat out. Tomorrow, you begin your training. We have no time to lose!" he said as he moved to her rear and massaged her shoulders, back and caressed her round buttocks. His finger found her sealed anus where he spent a few seconds rimming the glued and stitched orifice. Helga shuddered as she felt, albeit distantly, the touch.

"Its a pity we had to seal you like this Helga", said the doctor, now moving between her legs and examining the stitches. While he examined her, the rest of the team hurried to plug in a new oxygen supply for her brain and spine.

The team wheeled her out of the laboratory and through the cold, dark corridors and down an elevator to a lower level. There, the new Zombie super woman was left tow dry out gradually.

"Your father has had to leave, on urgent business. We have less than a week to prepare you for launch my dear, It's tough, I know, and your sacrifice to the fatherland is beyond anything a human being can offer their country! We have such admiration for you.." continued the doctor as they moved. Helga kept looking ahead, as if dead. She didn't have a heartbeat. She didn't breathe. She didn't feel the cold. She was dead, but still alive. It was such an overwhelming feeling!

to be continued...