All Comments on 'Angel of Desire'

by LaSalia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Please Vote and Comment

Hello! This is my baby, I've been wanting to write this story for years and just never got around to it. Please leave constructive critisim, I want to improve my writing, not get disheartened!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Well First Off

I like the whole premiss of the story. So the missing father is a knight from the wrong side of good. And we also know that the tracker has just found the most beautiful and sensual woman no wait that's only part true because the woman is in fact the demon child he was sent to capture/kill! Great plot! I can't wait for more. .....go now....stop reading comments.......write more now...hehe-he....

VacentsVacentsalmost 12 years ago
Great plot.

Keep up the good work please.

jussiejonesjussiejonesalmost 12 years ago

I love it! Please update soon :)

gothblossomgothblossomalmost 12 years ago

Love the history you started with and the plot. Please update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OOOOH <3

PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE :D

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is Submitted

If you liked this one, there is more cumming. ;-)

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 11 years ago
A Good Story

As a fan of "Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon" read Knights Templar your history was good and the story interesting. As a student I assume you know that fairly recently old original scrolls of the Knights Templar confessions and trials were discovered in the Vatican and after a careful review the Pope declared the Knights Templar innocent of all charges.

Off to read the next chapters. Thank you.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. I like how you focus on the plot as well as the “other stuff”.

I’m hoping you update this soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaSalia@LaSalia
I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES